Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
May 14, 2012 3:00 PM

Nov 2008
Despite the fact that Kiritsugu has been through a lot, I really could not condone what he does now, because of it.

I did feel sorry for him, and it does not stop him from been such a great characters, but sometimes I seriously don't like him, especially the way he treats Saber.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

May 14, 2012 4:02 PM

Jan 2012
What the.. actual fuck..
This ending..
This episode was so emotional and sad. :(
May 14, 2012 4:12 PM

Mar 2012
Why is Kiritsugu's back-story so much better than the main plot?
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
May 14, 2012 4:19 PM

Mar 2012
JoshSalas said:

Nice quasi-troll attempt. This episode was good, but the previous one was pretty meh, so overall Kerry's flashback arc isn't really doing it for me as much as the main plot is.
May 14, 2012 4:26 PM

Jan 2012
the past two episodes could have been easily an OVA instead these two being implemented on the TV series. The back story is cool and all but two whole episodes for a flashback is an overkill.

I wonder if he still got some of those bullets left.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
May 14, 2012 4:32 PM

Mar 2012
NoobHunterD said:
the past two episodes could have been easily an OVA instead these two being implemented on the TV series. The back story is cool and all but two whole episodes for a flashback is an overkill.

I think it works well as part of the anime, although like someone else mentioned, it would have been better to have them after episode 16 (3) with the death of Team Lancer still fresh on our minds. Having Kirei interrupt the Kerry development was very awkward.

As for his bullets, I believe that he has ten reserved for this Grail War.
May 14, 2012 4:35 PM

Aug 2009
JoshSalas said:

Wow that was a new one....How about no?
May 14, 2012 5:14 PM

Jul 2007
NoobHunterD said:

I'm not going to hint at or spoil anything, but will simply throw out the statement that this would have been absolutely terrible. I can think of a ton of stuff that I'd have sooner cut before Kiritsugu's flashback.

Kiritsugu started off with 66 origin bullets and has used 38 in total, meaning that he now has 28 remaining bullets.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change, change the form of man. Free the might from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire. Gone, gone the form of man. Rise the demon, Etrigan!
May 14, 2012 5:31 PM

Aug 2009
LunarMoon said:
NoobHunterD said:

Kiritsugu started off with 66 origin bullets and has used 38 in total, meaning that he now has 28 remaining bullets.

And only 3 targets left that should be easy,right?
May 14, 2012 5:58 PM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
LunarMoon said:
NoobHunterD said:

I just realized that his Origin Bullets are pretty similar to Fragarach. Both of them are pretty circumstantial even though they are very powerful when used properly.
May 14, 2012 5:58 PM

Mar 2012
ataraxial said:
JoshSalas said:

Nice quasi-troll attempt. This episode was good, but the previous one was pretty meh, so overall Kerry's flashback arc isn't really doing it for me as much as the main plot is.

ssjokg said:
Wow that was a new one....How about no?

I wasn't trolling haha, it's legitimately saving the series for me right now. After not really caring what happens in the main plot I found myself interested and emotionally involved for the first time.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
May 14, 2012 6:40 PM

Aug 2009
ataraxial said:
ssjokg said:
LunarMoon said:
NoobHunterD said:

I just realized that his Origin Bullets are pretty similar to Fragarach. Both of them are pretty circumstantial even though they are very powerful when used properly.

Yeah both of them need the enemy to use his best move but I would say that Fragarach is better if you think that it can do great damage even to Servants.
May 14, 2012 6:54 PM

May 2011
JoshSalas said:

I wasn't trolling haha, it's legitimately saving the series for me right now. After not really caring what happens in the main plot I found myself interested and emotionally involved for the first time.

I know what you mean and somewhat agree with you. I do love both aspects of the show but I literally started this show because of Kiritsugu. I already liked him a lot more than Shirou from the original FSN and was excited at the thought of a prequel with him as the lead (Crisis Core style).

Most of us are knowledgeable of FSN and pretty much know how this is going to end. Though I do love the action and the journey there, these "revelations" are the main purpose for me as well.

It wasn't dragged out either, only 2 episodes. Now the rest of the show can be dedicated to an all out physical, psychological and emotional war and the viewers who weren't completely satisfied with it before have a new perspective now and can see things from a different angle. Especially Kiritsugu's role.
Kayaba-May 14, 2012 6:57 PM
May 14, 2012 6:55 PM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:
ataraxial said:
ssjokg said:
LunarMoon said:
NoobHunterD said:

Yeah both of them need the enemy to use his best move but I would say that Fragarach is better if you think that it can do great damage even to Servants.
In an overall sense it is. Kiritsugu's Origin Bullets are pretty much MADE for killing magi, which is more or less one of his main jobs.

May 14, 2012 7:10 PM

Dec 2010
so did natalia give hints to kiri to shoot down the plane or was she not expecting it? The moment before she died she looked suprised and yet some how knew he would blow it up.
May 14, 2012 7:45 PM
Dec 2007
Coldbid said:
so did natalia give hints to kiri to shoot down the plane or was she not expecting it? The moment before she died she looked suprised and yet some how knew he would blow it up.
She didn't ask to get blown up if you're asking that. Natalia wouldn't be so selfless, she operates on a "me first, everyone else second" motto. She smiled because in the back of her mind it was such a rational course of action for a man who operates on a "save as many people as possible with the least amount of casualties". Natalia didn't give her a very bright outloook for her situation or her hopes of containing the Ghouls and the Ghoul Bees. It literally was a clash of two different outlook.

May 14, 2012 10:08 PM
May 2012
Just finished watching this episodes, and decided to stop lurking around so I could actually discuss it.

I've seen a lot of people condemn Kiritsugu for his actions. But you're failing to see the point in it. You're not seeing the big picture.

Kiritsugu blew up the plane because it was the most logically right solution, and the most emotionally right solution. Maybe not right for him, emotionally, but think of everyone else that would be affected, should that plane have landed. She said it herself, she wasn't sure she could land it properly.

Now just one of those bees gets out...by the time any traces are found, the entire city is doomed. No ifs, ands, or buts. The 300 people on the plane were already dead. There's no coming back from that. Even if they could've found a way to do something...would you justify the risk? To the entire city of New York, would you justify the risk of thousands of lives, more than thousands, lost? For one person?

Even if Natalia had thought to try breaking one of the cockpit windows(which I doubt she could've), that leaves an even worse risk. As long as she was trapped there with them, the entire situation was kept bottled.

What happened was the right thing to do, the best thing to do, the only thing to do. That is unarguable. The Mages Association and the Church would've done the same, exact thing, had they been in his shoes. Probably faster.

On the note of some people wondering if she knew he would, think about their conversation. That was not a normal conversation for them, they were both revealing things they otherwise wouldn't've, for the sake of professionality. She looked surprised at first, when the entire plane started exploding, but you can't NOT be surprised or startled at that pain. Pain of fire killing you completely.

But watch that scene again, and watch her face right up to the end. She smiles. She knew he would do it. She was right, and she had trained him properly. He didn't make the same mistake he made with Shirley.
May 15, 2012 12:56 AM

Apr 2012
here is an excerpt from the sound drama

even he himself has doubts about his ideals hence his occasional breakdowns in episode 7
the only thing that was holding him together and stopping him from collapsing is the possibility of the grail granting his wish
he wanted to run away with Iri and Ilya because he truly loved them but his flaw comes in and makes him unable to pick his family over his retarded ideals
BloodRequiemMay 15, 2012 1:01 AM
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
May 15, 2012 1:34 AM
Dec 2007
BloodRequiem said:

even he himself has doubts about his ideals hence his occasional breakdowns in episode 7
the only thing that was holding him together and stopping him from collapsing is the possibility of the grail granting his wish
he wanted to run away with Iri and Ilya because he truly loved them but his flaw comes in and makes him unable to pick his family over his retarded ideals
Then again, what would 1 specialized Magus (who's actually a pretty crappy standalone mage) do against the whole EInzbern family? They have a forest chock full of "failed" experimental monsters and plenty of battle homonculi. It's a nice sentiment but he couldn't have escaped Acht.

May 15, 2012 1:45 AM

Jan 2010
In my opinion, Natalia could have escaped though. She could have broke the glass in front then got out of there, then they should have blown the plane after she got out.

That's what Kiritsugu looks like when he breaks down?.. looks a lot like Caster xD.

Emotional episode. Now I understand why Kiritsugu doesn't even feel a thing when killing someone, he killed his father and then killed the one he treated as a mother.. there's no way you could still feel anything when killing after doing that. That's a cold-blooded killer alright.
May 15, 2012 3:01 AM

Aug 2009
notzky said:
In my opinion, Natalia could have escaped though. She could have broke the glass in front then got out of there, then they should have blown the plane after she got out.

That's what Kiritsugu looks like when he breaks down?.. looks a lot like Caster xD.

Emotional episode. Now I understand why Kiritsugu doesn't even feel a thing when killing someone, he killed his father and then killed the one he treated as a mother.. there's no way you could still feel anything when killing after doing that. That's a cold-blooded killer alright.

He always felt something here is a part from the prologue of the novel ,it's a bit long so I 'll use tags

He still feels many things but I think the anime failed in showing that.For example here is the part from the novel whne he blows up the hotel Kayneth stayed.

It's not that he has no feeling .He chooses to discard them in his missions but he fails most of the time.
Leon-Gun said:
BloodRequiem said:

Then again, what would 1 specialized Magus (who's actually a pretty crappy standalone mage) do against the whole EInzbern family? They have a forest chock full of "failed" experimental monsters and plenty of battle homonculi. It's a nice sentiment but he couldn't have escaped Acht.

Yeah but
According to the narrator he could do it if he was at his peak .And I think Iri would be with him unless Acht could manipulate her.
ssjokgMay 15, 2012 3:06 AM
May 15, 2012 6:18 AM
Dec 2007
Oh yes, he is an expert in Bounded fields so he could have infiltrated the castle. It's escaping the pursuit and Jubstacheit himself that's pretty hard. It'd be like fighting Zouken. Acht and Zouken are both on the same level of monstrosity as their humanity is not there anymore.

May 15, 2012 10:03 AM

May 2008
Not the bees, not the bees!
May 15, 2012 11:19 AM

Mar 2012
Katsuri said:
Not the bees, not the bees!

Exactly what I was thinking! XD
May 15, 2012 2:57 PM

Jul 2007
Leon-Gun said:
Oh yes, he is an expert in Bounded fields so he could have infiltrated the castle. It's escaping the pursuit and Jubstacheit himself that's pretty hard. It'd be like fighting Zouken. Acht and Zouken are both on the same level of monstrosity as their humanity is not there anymore.

The Einzberns are weak combatants, which is why they hired Kiritsugu in the first place. They were specialized in alchemy but continually failed to actually kill things in the Grail Wars, so they went and hired a guy who specialized in killing magi. If any of the Einzberns were as dangerous as Kiritsugu, then his involvement would have been extraneous.

Also, about Kiritsugu being a weak magus. With everything that happened to him, I think people forget that Kayneth was regarded as a genius and that against a more traditional magus such as Tokiomi, he could’ve been truly powerful. So, while Kiritsugu probably doesn’t have as much firepower as Tokiomi, he’s exceptionally good at killing magi, even elite magi. Kiritsugu made a living off of killing magi like Kayneth.
LunarMoonMay 15, 2012 3:30 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change, change the form of man. Free the might from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire. Gone, gone the form of man. Rise the demon, Etrigan!
May 15, 2012 3:51 PM
Dec 2007
Kiritsugu kills magi by aiming at their weaknesses. He defeated Kayneth merely because Kayneth allowed himself to be taunted. Had Kayneth not allowed his rage to take over he could have analyzed the actual effects of the bullet (the cutting of magic circuits). Instead he went on a rage because a weak magus hit him.

As a magus his only actual magical expertise are bounded fields, his Emiya Crest spells (which can potentially cripple him and kill him if overused) and His limited amount of Origin Bullets. As a magi he's extremely limited, as a tactical fighter he's a beast.

That's actually part of the reason he's so afraid of Kirei. If he can't read the mind of his opponent he has no chance of besting him and Kirei is like an impregnable wall who's mind is sealed off.

May 15, 2012 4:24 PM

Oct 2009
Leon-Gun said:
Had Kayneth not allowed his rage to take over he could have analyzed the actual effects of the bullet (the cutting of magic circuits). Instead he went on a rage because a weak magus hit him.

There was literally no way for Kayneth to infer the function of the Origin bullet before it was used on him.
May 15, 2012 4:29 PM

Mar 2012
Topgunuk69 said:
Leon-Gun said:
Had Kayneth not allowed his rage to take over he could have analyzed the actual effects of the bullet (the cutting of magic circuits). Instead he went on a rage because a weak magus hit him.

There was literally no way for Kayneth to infer the function of the Origin bullet before it was used on him.

Exactly, the first bullet Kiritsugu used was a normal bullet, not one of his Origin Bullets. Kayneth really had no chance of winning.
May 15, 2012 9:05 PM
Dec 2007
ataraxial said:
Topgunuk69 said:
Leon-Gun said:

Exactly, the first bullet Kiritsugu used was a normal bullet, not one of his Origin Bullets. Kayneth really had no chance of winning.
The first one yeah, the second one was just him thinking "it can't happen twice, it was just a fluke". Also, if you're gonna tout him a genius magi you can at least give him a little credit that he would have infered what the first bullet did to him with some thinking (if he had not gone berserk on Kiritsugu). His Magic Circuits got messed up, and I read enough descriptions of how Magi feel their magic circuits swelling with prana (during Fate/Zero and F/SN VN) to infer that he'd notice there was something wrong with his circuits.
Leon-GunMay 15, 2012 9:10 PM

May 15, 2012 10:34 PM

Feb 2009
The first bullet was a fluke according to Kiritsugu. He just fired it not thinking it would hit Kayneth since he cant see inside the mercury. He just wanted to show that the mercury can be penetrated so Kayneth will strengthen it next time and make the Origin Bullet more effective.
Obviously the first bullet hit and Kayneth, unable to accept being shot by a gun and his defenses penetrated, will not let Kiritsugu hit him again. An effective taunt.
Kayneth did not even know what destroyed his body unti Sola said it was his own Circuits malfunctioning.
May 15, 2012 11:41 PM

Jul 2009
is it been said that the more prana the mage put in when the bullet hit, the more severe the consequence will be?

The reason why Kiritsugu taunted him is that the Origin bullet will have the maximum impact when it hits. He wanted Kayneth to go all out, to ensure a swift and effective kill(well, almost).

To be honest though, this kind of tactic only works on a proud mage like Kayneth, someone who will be humiliated by being hurt from a modern barbaric weapon like a gun. Tokiomi is arguable, but we haven't really seen him lose his face. Otherwise no one will be taunted as easily as that.
May 16, 2012 5:58 AM

Oct 2009
Leon-Gun said:
Also, if you're gonna tout him a genius magi you can at least give him a little credit that he would have infered what the first bullet did to him with some thinking (if he had not gone berserk on Kiritsugu). His Magic Circuits got messed up, and I read enough descriptions of how Magi feel their magic circuits swelling with prana (during Fate/Zero and F/SN VN) to infer that he'd notice there was something wrong with his circuits.

The first bullet was a regular round, there was nothing to infer from it other than "He hit me because I wasn't going all out, better put more prana into my defence" which Kayneth did.

The second round was the origin bullet which relied on the fact that Kayneth was going all out, Kayneth had no way to know about it and no reason to expect it.

The fact that Kayneth was angry wasn't important really, if he'd remained calm it still would've been logical for him to put more prana into his defence because even if Kiritsugu used another regular round it might hit and kill Kayneth if it was allowed to penetrate Volumen Hydragyrum again.
May 16, 2012 6:55 AM

May 2009
Next episode preview pictures:

Source: http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/485/485960/
May 16, 2012 6:59 AM

Aug 2009
stAtic91 said:

is it me or Berserker looks less cg in this pic?
May 16, 2012 11:35 AM

Apr 2011
Hmmm...My most hate character is now my favorite character.
^O^
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
May 16, 2012 3:25 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
stAtic91 said:

thats cuz he

yeh im certain now that this is the episode where
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
May 16, 2012 3:38 PM

Jun 2008
MonadMay 16, 2012 3:42 PM
May 16, 2012 3:44 PM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:
stAtic91 said:

That's probably because he's not using his "For Someone's Glory" Noble Phantasm which is the fog that always envelopes him during all his fights. And yes, the fog thing IS a Noble Phantasm (it makes him hard to see and impossible to corroborate his identity even through magical means).

May 16, 2012 4:21 PM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:
stAtic91 said:

That's probably because he's not using his "For Someone's Glory" Noble Phantasm which is the fog that always envelopes him during all his fights. And yes, the fog thing IS a Noble Phantasm (it makes him hard to see and impossible to corroborate his identity even through magical means).

BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
stAtic91 said:

thats cuz he

I re-read that part and Berserker doesnt

Leon-Gun we had so many pages of discussion in the other thread. I assure you that I know his NPs very well.

Also there is a red cloud or smoke behind Berserker in this pic which I doubt it's FSG.I really dont remember something like that.
ssjokgMay 16, 2012 4:27 PM
May 16, 2012 4:37 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:
stAtic91 said:

BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
stAtic91 said:

thats cuz he

Leon-Gun we had so many pages of discussion in the other thread. I assure you that I know his NPs very well.

Also there is a red cloud or smoke behind Berserker in this pic which I doubt it's FSG.I really dont remember something like that.

they showed maiya holding a gun so its prob taken from that part
May 16, 2012 4:55 PM

Aug 2009
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:
stAtic91 said:

BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
stAtic91 said:

thats cuz he

But isnt that different from the LN?I mean what's the point in
May 16, 2012 5:49 PM

Feb 2010
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:
stAtic91 said:

BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
stAtic91 said:

thats cuz he

Actually, when I saw that image of Berserker, the first thing that came to mind is

Though I didn't think they would have the time to animate that scene.

And I think after that scene is when

which I think was hinted in the preview.
May 16, 2012 6:14 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:
stAtic91 said:

BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
stAtic91 said:

thats cuz he

what i meant was that maiya thing was probably the hint at being the same episode where
May 16, 2012 6:16 PM

Aug 2009
sallym613 said:

Actually, when I saw that image of Berserker, the first thing that came to mind is

how the fuck did I forget that
scene?????
May 16, 2012 6:43 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
sallym613 said:

how the fuck did I forget that
scene?????

that shoulda been included long time ago so we prob all thought it was scrapped
May 16, 2012 6:57 PM

Feb 2010
@ ssjokg: Lol it's okay you're not the only one. Even though I read the LN at least a few times, I almost forgot about this scene until I just re-read that part recently.

@ BloodRequiem: Hmm mm. That scene was at the end of volume 3. Though Ufotable has already shifted the sequence of scenes a couple of times. It's possible that they might show it in the TV cut version. Regardless, I think they'll definitely add it in the uncut BD version.

There are only 6 episodes left. I hope they don't cram too much in the upcoming episodes :X Though I guess it shouldnt matter as long as they add in the missing scenes in the uncut BD (which is what I'm basing my score on anyways...)
May 16, 2012 10:56 PM

Jan 2010
Absolutely loving this series. These two flashback episodes have really fleshed out Kiritsugu, and made him (arguably) the most fascinating character in the series. The show did a great job getting across a ton of emotional drama for Kiritsugu and Natalia without having to explain everything to us. Excellent storytelling.
May 16, 2012 11:51 PM
Dec 2007
Cholisose said:
Absolutely loving this series. These two flashback episodes have really fleshed out Kiritsugu, and made him (arguably) the most fascinating character in the series. The show did a great job getting across a ton of emotional drama for Kiritsugu and Natalia without having to explain everything to us. Excellent storytelling.
Your comment restored a little hope in me after so many comments completely bashing this two episodes (probably because OMGBBQ NO KIREI/GIL/RIDER !) even though they were completely necessary. In fact, most people should have expected Kiritsugu backstory after his role started to increase (erradicating two masters over the course of a single night without having to break a sweat and his icy breakup with Saber) and Kirei's own scalation in importance should have also given it a few flags since from the very start of the series Kirei and Kiritsugu have been both interested and wary of one another and both's importance seemingly escalated at an equal pace.

May 17, 2012 1:02 AM

Mar 2009
=(
I missed all the interesting discussion.

Great episode. Much better than the last. Although it's been repeated ad nauseum in this thread - and all over the internet - thinking of viable escape methods for Natalia is, in my opinion, the incorrect way of looking at this episode. Was there a way out? Who knows. Probably not, as most have pointed out already in painstaking detail. If we step into Kiritsugu's shoes, however, it's perfectly clear. Was there a 1% chance that the bees would escape? Yes. So, there you go; Kiritsugu would never repeat the "mistake" he made with Shirley. Narrow-minded and idealistic, maybe, especially when you have to force yourself to treat a loved one like any other person, and ultimately sacrifice said loved one, but that's how it is. Anyway, I'm just saying, look at it from a character perspective. It will save you a lot of frustration. =)

The breakdown was a nice touch, by the way. Really sad.

All that being said, I still hold to the opinion that the flashback should have taken place directly after the Lancer episode. But, whatever. In any case, I'm looking forward to getting back to the Holy Grail War.
May 17, 2012 2:14 AM
Oct 2009
I can't deny that these two episodes were awesome even though I dislike Kiritsugu. That breakdown scene at the end will sure tattoo in my mind forever.
The window, the window shopping! Hooo!
Pages (12) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 28, 2012

585 by goodwake »»
Mar 9, 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.