Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2012 8:44 PM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol what? Now Madoka and Kyousuke are just going out like that?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Apr 9, 2016 5:57 PM

Jun 2015
Hilarious Deux ex UFO at the end of the episode.
Jan 2, 2017 10:04 PM

Jan 2013
This is pretty strange.
Tell her about your power eventually, if she doesn't find out by the end of the series i'll be disappointed.
Also, I'm not buying these character interactions. They're kinda stilted and awkward.
Oct 20, 2017 11:42 AM
Nov 2015
Well, the lead is spineless and thinks too much of petty details which often complicate the situation.

OHHHH I hate that voice. He shares the voice w Tuxedo Mask, no wonder.
Oct 20, 2017 11:47 AM
Nov 2015
Some pp expressed disapproval of Hikaru on last episode's thread.

Well, I love Hikaru. She's fun. The one I hate is the lead guy (w whom I'm not impressed enough to remember his name at this moment). He's the one who's not frank with Hikaru and lead her on in her delusion. he's the one that should talk and tell her everything.

And watching this episode I'm again hit by his spinelessness and inability to be frank and clear (which disappeared for a while now but it's returned).
Oct 20, 2017 12:03 PM
Nov 2015
URGHGHGHGGHUG I cannot express how I hate this lead boy. He's been good for a few episode then all the good things are derailed in a dumb episode.

Like, that gloriously bad ride in the rain. OK I confess this ep got the best lighting and character design and animation in the whole show so far. But I cannot stomach the way the lead boy takes a minor thing and blows it out of proportion like it's the end of the world.

It's not like Madoka is gonna commit suicide. And his facial expression and voice acting when he's on the pedestrian crossing bridge looking down on Madoka on a bike, or when he's swimming towards her. LOLOOLOOLOLOOL so bad. There's no correspondence between the importance of this situation and the way he reacts.

LOLLOLOLOLLLLL so bad. I rank this along with the eo when they photoshoot on the beach, the 2 worst episodes of anime ever. I'm just so annoyed
Mar 6, 2020 2:49 PM

Nov 2016
Ushiko and Umao caught me off guard this time xD

And lol @ newtype reference.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 6, 2020 12:11 AM

Dec 2015
@FMmatron Wich one exactly?
(I love how Furuya probably got the job thanks to him being billed as "the voice of the 70s ESPer super-star"
Jan 16, 2022 5:44 AM

Jan 2018
Why is no one talking about the photosensitive epilepsy scene? It was in the preview too. Around the 15 minute mark when Madoka is inside the nightclub the red and blue lights gave me Pokemon flashbacks. I'm not epileptic but even that made me uncomfortable for a couple seconds. If you have this then just skip to the 16 minute mark. You won't miss much.

This was probably the worst episode in this series yet. The whole plot about Madoka and Kyosuke seeing UFOs is so dumb. And that "plottwist" at the end was so shitty.
I wish Madoka would just discover Kyosuke's "power" already. It's strange to me that she doesn't doubt Kyosuke and some of his extraordinary feats. But I guess it's not like he uses his power every episode or anything like that.

I lost my shit when Ushiko and Umao came inside the pool. So there's that at least.

Another summer, another massive blunder by Kyosuke coming next.
0451Jan 16, 2022 6:26 AM
Jan 11, 10:35 PM

Jul 2023
It was all Kurumi's fault, but the episode end up showing an actual UFO.

Madoka probably saw Kyōsuke's power but it was as though it was nothing. I don't know if she realises that he has powers.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 48 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 23, 2009

38 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 12, 4:18 AM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 47 Discussion

21 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 12, 3:40 AM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 46 Discussion

9 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 11, 10:50 PM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 45 Discussion

16 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 11, 9:22 PM

Poll: » Kimagure Orange Road Episode 44 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 22, 2009

13 by patkarunungan »»
Apr 11, 5:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.