3It was OK
12.5%
2Disliked it
6.3%
1Hated it
2.4%
Average 4.1
208 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 11, 2012 10:58 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another comedic episode that featured some more panties shots of Medaka but also in a furry suit of rather MOE proportions as seen in the following,

Along with its variations in the spoiler
it leaves the heart hnnnnnging a lot. In fact it can occur ah meltdown. Medaka was just too MOE in that part. Hard to resist it.

About random comments, looks to me like the girl here seems to be orgasmic for a minute the way she behaves here. Medaka was hilarious though chasing the girl in the spoiler
in fact the girl’s reactions were plain funny at how she takes Medaka chasing after her.

About the fan service, it had good variations, despite being seen before.
  • Medaka’s panties exposure in the spoiler
    left off from what last episode gave off. Although there seem to be more in taste.

• Obvious tight short in the spoiler
    reveal more and in its own charms.

• Medaka in the dog suit in the spoiler
    got out some gravity inducing hypnotic breast shinning in the face. Not complaining but flashy swingy of breasties is obvious not to mention ass too.

• Random panties flashing in the spoiler
    of random girl was just random and strange but undeniable present.

About Shiranui, I loved Shiranui in the following,

She was so MOE! It’s amazing. I won’t deny in the spoiler
all those yummy MOE parts. Shiranui is much more dangerous in MOE for me, since I like girls like her more than Medaka’s design. Being malicious in that hard hat and those winners being offered by Shiranui. Hnnnnnnning and more of it.

So in thee end things got solved somehow with that dog, although one heck of weird pet. Shiranui MOEfied loads with her hard hat style and MOE shinning with heart and all. While Medaka proved her body boldness exposure and determination in her job once again with 2 tasks. Zenkichi sure had a HARD TIME from how I see his reactions. But that’s acceptable considering all this shit Medaka throws at him, including fan service. Another joy/joy episode. Might edit later and if I have time needs GIFs of breast swinging. This one is better than last ones.

BTW Intermission in the spoiler
is just plain gorgeous! Really nice!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 11, 2012 11:34 AM

Nov 2008
That dog is a killer, he tore Zenkichi to pieces and Shiranui is but cowers at the sight of Medaka, not just that all animals are scared of Medaka. Shiranui didn't even help Zenkichi when he was chewed up.

All those panty shots, can I have some nudity in this series please.

Apr 11, 2012 1:57 PM

Jul 2010
I love the added sound effects when Medaka's and Shiranui's ahoges move around. Gives them that added cute factor.

Poor Zenkichi got shredded to pieces by that crazy dog.
Apr 11, 2012 2:04 PM

Nov 2008
Elite60 said:
I love the added sound effects when Medaka's and Shiranui's ahoges move around. Gives them that added cute factor.

I like both characters' ahoges, I didn't like Shiranui not helping poor Zenkichi, that dog was tearing him up and she had riot gear, at least give him your shield.

Apr 11, 2012 5:35 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Elite60 said:

I like both characters' ahoges, I didn't like Shiranui not helping poor Zenkichi, that dog was tearing him up and she had riot gear, at least give him your shield.
We can only hope Hoppy she will change towards Zenkichi, which IMO she should do.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 11, 2012 5:37 PM

Nov 2011
Funny episode L

Stark700Apr 11, 2012 11:22 PM
Apr 11, 2012 8:14 PM

Dec 2008
Hoppy said:
Elite60 said:

Nah if you haven't realized, that's pretty much Shiranui's personality. She doesn't give a crap about other people The only difference is that she gives more of a crap about Zenkichi than other people, but still not to the extent where she'll physically help him out. Zenkichi didn't really expect her to help in the first place anyway.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Apr 11, 2012 8:59 PM

Sep 2008
Misdreavius said:
Hoppy said:
Elite60 said:

Nah if you haven't realized, that's pretty much Shiranui's personality. She doesn't give a crap about other people The only difference is that she gives more of a crap about Zenkichi than other people, but still not to the extent where she'll physically help him out. Zenkichi didn't really expect her to help in the first place anyway.

true, no matter how harsh the situation, shiranui can just eat while watching others suffer
you gotta love her, even more the animated version =)
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Apr 11, 2012 9:05 PM

Nov 2011
I love this episode and Zenkichi listen to her all the time
Apr 11, 2012 9:32 PM

Oct 2008
Ugh... The panty shot...
Score dropped instantly by 2 points...

I was hoping from my episode 1 test that this wouldn't emphasize too much crude fanservice...
It still has its comedic moments. Please no more panty shots...
Apr 11, 2012 10:24 PM

Sep 2008
12 eps? :(

Apr 11, 2012 11:04 PM

Nov 2007
so uh gym clothes under uniform = cool?
Apr 11, 2012 11:46 PM

Jan 2012
i immediately started laughing within the first minute of the episode because of Medaka
Apr 11, 2012 11:55 PM

Nov 2010
Loved the ep, though was sad knowing that it only gets 12 eps.
for some reason was expecting that dog to go full on nine tails mode xD imo medaka could of looked cuter with a better dog costume,,,,
QueueQApr 12, 2012 1:27 AM
Apr 11, 2012 11:57 PM

Oct 2009
Why does Medeka's oppai have to be so damn huge. I hate 'em big.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2012 12:03 AM

Nov 2011
Pretty good episode. Lots of silly humor and fan service. Luckily it didn't seem to over the top more of a silly kind of fan service. lol

Poor guy got his intestines eaten. . . Which were sausages. D:
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Apr 12, 2012 12:05 AM

May 2010
just bad boring episode.
Apr 12, 2012 12:06 AM
Apr 2011
Fucking Medaka
Apr 12, 2012 12:12 AM

Apr 2011
Interesting...NOT. Just plain funny. I think Medaka's Box is aiming for a more less serious and more comedic audience. Proof:

Fan-Service - Check

Small use/frequent use of profanity (Currently pending on caption provider) - Check

Tsundere role (in this case the male lead) - Check

I think that just about covers it.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Apr 12, 2012 12:20 AM

Dec 2010
If this is truly gonna be 12 episodes then its gonna fail in so many ways T_T

Apr 12, 2012 12:38 AM

Sep 2011
Good episode,cute puppy.

One thing i loved is the sound effect for the ahoges that was great add.

The first part was not bad Medaka just jumping and asking the girl straight was funny and the persecution was great also,ya...sports clothes under the uniform = COOL!!

The second part was a little better the part when Zenkichi was attacked made me LOL bad specially since Shiranui was just there taking photos.
Medaka as a cute doggy was good even that is sad that the animals hater her....she crying like a dog was sad T__T

Well not bad second episode even that i already predict they were going to tune up the ecchi and now that its going to be 12 episodes(if its correct) those who read the manga already know that the good part its going to appear if it gets another season....still i love the manga so i will enjoy it even with the ecchi tune up...also i dont mind some sexy Medaka at all!!

Also ya Shiranui its like that she doesnt give a damn about anything,that is what makes her so damn cool!!
Apr 12, 2012 12:53 AM

Dec 2009
lol I actually laughed a little at the 2 hiding behin the shield xD

Poor Medaka-chan. Why no dog like her? ; _ ;

Good episode this week, much better than last weeks meeh stuff.

Liking it, and waiting for next week ^_^

4/5

Sent with Mal Updater
Apr 12, 2012 1:01 AM
Sep 2011
Shiranui is quite a shady character... no wonder Medaka is wary of her.
Apr 12, 2012 1:34 AM

May 2011
Got some laughs from this lol. Last ep was better, but this was still very enjoyable. ^^
Apr 12, 2012 1:54 AM

Mar 2011
It was an okay episode.
Apr 12, 2012 1:58 AM

May 2011
Ah...Medaka's influence scared the dog away.

A pretty nice episode.
Apr 12, 2012 1:59 AM

May 2011
I wish I could like this.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Apr 12, 2012 2:00 AM

Feb 2012
YIFF YIFF
Apr 12, 2012 2:47 AM

Nov 2010
Meh, the only good funny part was the first minute and the scattered jokes about the jersey. Other than that it was kind of weak. Oh but she does look good in a bitch costume.
Apr 12, 2012 2:50 AM

Jan 2010
Medaka's tail wagging constantly was adorable.
"My tables-meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain."
Apr 12, 2012 3:13 AM

Feb 2012
This 2nd ep was a HIT for me. It actually made the series more appealing and interesting imo. When I was watching it's first ep, I was kinda pulled to the weaker side. it wasn't that interesting but bearable and after watching this one, I feel kinda relieved with the outcome. It nailed it's weak parts. Today's ep is awesome . Very Good Episode. 4.5/5. Never going to drop this one. A nice contender this spring season.
Apr 12, 2012 3:29 AM

Feb 2009
What's with Zenkichi's derpy face before the ED played? QUALITY on the second episode? Oh come on...

And I guess they'll be sticking with all the bouncing and pantsu for Medaka here. For the record, I still don't buy Aki Toyosaki's voice. Still not fitting for Medaka.
At least there was a lot of Shiranui in this episode. Emiri Katou nailed the role well.
And it was enjoyable at least, these first chapters of the manga so I still liked the episode.

So this is just for 12 episodes huh.
Just Unzen then, as should be obvious in the OP.
Apr 12, 2012 3:29 AM
Dec 2009
I'll just post this again for the people who are still thinking this is a rom-com.

KimuraApr 17, 2012 3:19 PM
Apr 12, 2012 3:34 AM

Oct 2009
Weird but at least its faithful so far.
I dont care about the panty flashing and crap she's an exhibitionist for gods sake.
I gotta say I like it so far but it looks like its only covering the discipline comittee arc which is crap. They should at least cover the Flask plan Arc thats where its interesting.
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Apr 12, 2012 3:35 AM
Apr 2012
Tru3Ph03niX said:
Weird but at least its faithful so far.
I dont care about the panty flashing and crap she's an exhibitionist for gods sake.
I gotta say I like it so far but it looks like its only covering the discipline comittee arc which is crap. They should at least cover the Flask plan Arc thats where its interesting.

If you have seen the official website of Medaka Box and you go to characters section, it tells you that Zenkichi's special skills are savate and that Hansode is the headmasters granddaughter, all which we do not know until the flask plan arc.......

So there should be more episodes then 12 going by the current pace of the episodes.
Apr 12, 2012 3:44 AM

Oct 2010
I actually dropped the manga mid way into the flask plan after the whole

I enjoyed this part of the manga more, I'm glad they are adapting so faithfully. Its worth pointing out that if they continue to adapt it like this it would take a good 80+ episodes to adapt the whole thing (up to now) and there aren't many (if any) fillers/specials in the manga as far as I recall.
huh?
Apr 12, 2012 3:54 AM

Jun 2010
belatkuro said:
What's with Zenkichi's derpy face before the ED played? QUALITY on the second episode? Oh come on...

And I guess they'll be sticking with all the bouncing and pantsu for Medaka here. For the record, I still don't buy Aki Toyosaki's voice. Still not fitting for Medaka.
At least there was a lot of Shiranui in this episode. Emiri Katou nailed the role well.
And it was enjoyable at least, these first chapters of the manga so I still liked the episode.

So this is just for 12 episodes huh.
Just Unzen then, as should be obvious in the OP.

Agree. You can't even call this Anime "Medaka Box" if they are just going to show 12 episodes. They won't even reach the flask plan where all action begins. Aki Toyosaki's voice is definitely 100% incompatible with Medaka. She is a good seiyuu but this role doesn't just fit her. Did the staff even read the whole Manga? I bet they just read the first chapters and got the impression of Medaka from it.

Xplosivv said:
I'll just post this again for the people who are still thinking this is a rom-com.

I can only say Fuck the staffs for ruining Medaka Box. One of the Anime's goal is to promote the Manga so that it's sales will increase. A lot of people will buy and read it when they saw the Anime. But in this case they are just trashing Medaka Box's reputation. Damn, I wish somebody will remake Medaka Box. Good director Good Studio and Good Staff. Not trashes.
KimuraApr 17, 2012 3:20 PM
Apr 12, 2012 4:18 AM

Feb 2012
They will definitely end it with the fight against Unzen, I just noticed it at the end of the OP. With this premise in mind I'm disappointed and hope they will make a second season.

I do not like the music in this at all, the OP is awful and now I'm sure that I dislike this soft filter they've put on.

But I absolutely adore little Medaka, the reason this episode was worth it.
ZhouApr 12, 2012 4:50 AM
Apr 12, 2012 4:20 AM

Nov 2008
tiohenai said:
^ this
It was pretty funny for me.
Apr 12, 2012 4:26 AM

Apr 2011
Hope it is longer than 12 episodes! Nevertheless I still enjoyed the ep as usual. :D

Loving all the characters.
z4ydApr 12, 2012 4:35 AM
Apr 12, 2012 4:30 AM

Oct 2011
pleasantly surprised by this show - thought it was just going to be yr. usual ecchi fanservice fest, but it's turned out to be both amusing and clever, also great characters!
Apr 12, 2012 4:46 AM

Aug 2010
Medaka is so awesome.
Apr 12, 2012 4:48 AM

Jun 2008
Xplosivv said:

Dude, seriously. Stop spoiling the show for people who haven't read the manga. And when I first saw that, I thought it was pretty serious.

KimuraApr 17, 2012 3:21 PM
Apr 12, 2012 5:31 AM

Feb 2012
Shiranui is pretty much my favorite character :3 She is adorable. Quite the funny episode.
Apr 12, 2012 6:45 AM

Oct 2010
So this is supposedly the shounen that everyone says will feature uber cool battles? ...
The fanservis is over the top and it just gets irritating. The sound effects with the ahoges are the most frustrating thing ever, I don't even know why. The comedy isn't funny and it seems to be the only thing this anime is focusing on (well, except for panty shots).
Apr 12, 2012 6:47 AM

Nov 2011
Medaka Boobs Ep2 :

OK episode 3\5

only 12 eps??
will they make the show seasonal?
Apr 12, 2012 6:53 AM

May 2009
Reminds me of the time i read the manga :)

FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T READ THE MANGA VER...
keep watching :)

FOR THOSE WHO DID..
if you know what i mean? :))
Apr 12, 2012 6:57 AM
Jan 2012
Omniknight said:
Ugh... The panty shot...
Score dropped instantly by 2 points...

I was hoping from my episode 1 test that this wouldn't emphasize too much crude fanservice...
It still has its comedic moments. Please no more panty shots...

That's like asking a every living species not to breathe. If you don't like panty shots, give up from here, seriously. The panty shots become ridiculous.
Apr 12, 2012 7:22 AM

Jan 2008
Ah, fun episode. Nothing to serious yet though. Lol'd at Zenkichi and his fashion sense.

Apr 12, 2012 7:47 AM

Dec 2011
Karhu said:
I wish I could like this.

I wish I could comprehend how you rate anime.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Moji, Mahibi

Ugliz - Mar 10, 2014

1 by gust4835 »»
Sep 4, 2023 8:20 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ame_Sama - Apr 4, 2012

296 by Calithium »»
Jul 8, 2023 5:40 PM

Poll: » Medaka Box Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 18, 2012

99 by Hayley2877 »»
Dec 19, 2022 9:50 AM

» Any differences?

StaleNut - Nov 4, 2022

3 by StaleNut »»
Nov 4, 2022 6:12 AM

Poll: » Medaka Box Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2012

123 by Attackonfiller »»
Jan 25, 2022 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.