MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

One Piece Chapter 663 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» One Piece »» One Piece Chapter 663 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: One Piece Chapter 663 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

62 80.52%
4 out of 5: Liked it

11 14.29%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 3.90%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.30%
Voters: 77

04-11-12, 3:11 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

Dat Sanji. lol

Wooooo! The head has a weird, but useful ability! Maybe he'll join the crew.....and its obvious that Law is scheming something, but at least he's not evil like people were suggesting he was. Doesn't seem like a guy who delivered 100 of his crews hearts just to be a shichibukai.
Modified by Consumed, 04-11-12, 3:17 AM

04-11-12, 5:28 AM

Great chapter, can't wait for more.

04-11-12, 5:35 AM

Lol, Sanji in Nami's body, he is in heaven xD
Things are progressing and we will know who is behind all this next issue appareantly.

All my gifs are in my blog

04-11-12, 5:37 AM

YES I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ALL MY LIFE

SANJI/NAMI SWITCH

SMOKER/TASHIGI SWITCH

THANK YOU BASED ODA

04-11-12, 5:39 AM

So there's a hint that smoker noticed. What is that "CC" stands for? I believe it's a pirate crew or an organization.. I can't wait to see the next chapter..

04-11-12, 5:40 AM

Man this chap was sooooo good.

As said above it doesn't seem that Law is evil since he told luffy to go to the back of the research facility to find what he came here for, and that he also wanted to get sth back.

And then Of course Sanji ohh Sanji man that was sooooooo funny the way he was nosebleeding and drooling in nami's body was awesome every mans dream, he just needs a mirror and he can die in peace.

And franky telling nami in his body not to button up his shirt lolololol, Chopper made sanji look so pathetic in his body, exactly like someone said "swirly bro u look gross acting like that.

the Samurai has a pretty interesting ability. I wonder what else he can do with it. My fav part was when they asked why the hell didn't u do it before and he answered because i don't wanna cover those boobs lololol I was really laughing my ass off at that one.

I loved how when zoro saw sanji he said what's up with that stupid cooks high tension, and meanwhile in the real sanji was in another world in nami's boob world rofl...then the thing we were all thinking off happened... Nami hits her own body and chopper(in sanjis body heals it) lol

The samurai looked soo funny with only a head and legs, and poor luffy his hind legs r gone and he was all gloomy. Also now we know that those were Farts hahahaha

When they introduced there selves to the other SHs, man franky without glasses looks gay and Viva Sanji with his WE R NNNAMI SWAN while he was smoking in her body. ANd luffy laughing his ass off while that was happening.

And finally Smoker and tashigi switch. I wonder if Tashigi will be able to use the logia ability well and if smoker will be strong without it. And I can't wait to see this Ceasar Clown. It seems he's more dangerous than I first thought.

04-11-12, 5:40 AM

cyrelleboa7 said:
So there's a hint that smoker noticed. What is that "CC" stands for? I believe it's a pirate crew or an organization.. I can't wait to see the next chapter..

No it was said that it's Ceasar Clown

04-11-12, 5:43 AM

cyrelleboa7 said:
CC stands for ''Caesar Clown'', there was a page missing from some scanalations, but you can read it up in mangastream. Apparently he is Vegapunks ex-colleague and a mad scientist.

04-11-12, 5:43 AM

Funniest chapter ever. This arc is so good, everything is so crazy and fun and the way to set everything up has been genius.
Modified by VictimOfFate, 04-11-12, 6:06 AM

04-11-12, 5:46 AM

of course smoker is still alive and after law's comment "We both have something we want to get back" makes we wonder if law stole luffy heart 2 years ago after all.

sanji in nami's body is good comedy^^

04-11-12, 5:50 AM

I'm Nami

I'm Chopper

I'm Franky

And we are...NNNAMI SANN!!!!!

Gotta love Sanji.

04-11-12, 5:59 AM

lool at Sanji messing around with nami's body :P

confusing events. and don't forget about Ceasar Clown i bet he's a bad ass.

04-11-12, 6:29 AM

I just loved the Sanji moments in this chapter

04-11-12, 6:32 AM

Good chapter, haha. I think the Samurai will be part of their crew after all of this? Who knows.

04-11-12, 6:40 AM

-MgZ_ said:
Good chapter, haha. I think the Samurai will be part of their crew after all of this? Who knows.
I don't think so and I don't hope for it either. We don't need another swordsman. Though I guess he could use a bow or something, but I still don't see him as a good complement to the crew.

04-11-12, 6:47 AM

Straw hat crew finally back together, I hate that about One Piece, it happens every fucking time.

Lot of story, Smoker as Tashigi and Ceaser Clown, great chapter xD

04-11-12, 7:07 AM

Move over Buggy, looks like you've got some competition.

Hilarious chapter. Can't say much else this time around except that and plot progression. Next week we have color pages, sweet.

04-11-12, 7:40 AM

YESSS
Oh, badass Tashigi-Smoker... Oh Odacchi, I love you!
This chapter didn't go the way I expected it to, which is always a pleasant surprise~ This arc is excellent... I don't know how I feel about this CC guy though, to have Law working under him, he better be pretty impressive. Though Law is probably using him for his own schemes...

I second Luffy... where is Bepo, the taking bear?!?! (what, he went to Shirokuma cafe??!??!??! lol)

I'm very curious about what Law said "We both have something we want to get back." I have a feeling something really did happen to his nakama, which might be why he's working at Punk Hazard or why he's a Shichibukai, and why he didn't attack Luffy.

I love how with each chapter we gain a little more insight into Law's character~
A pinky-promise
ain't something you take lightly
-- Sakata Gintoki

GINTAMA... I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR LEVELED-UP RETURN!!!! I'M WAITING FOR YOU... KINTAMA!!!!!?!!

For the rest of you waiting with me... GO READ GINTAMA NOW!! (start at 372 where the anime left off)
And everyone else, GO WATCH GINTAMA!! IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!

04-11-12, 7:56 AM

A lot of people saying "we don't need another swordsman"
Why the hell not? I mean Brook is more a musician than anything. Musical swordsman.
Zoro uses santoryuu.
And this guy is a samurai, uses one sword. What's wrong with having a little variety in our swordplay? Besides, he has an interesting ability, and seems to be joking and getting along well with the Straw Hats now. Then again, he's trying to get his son back so I guess that's a hint that he might not join. But don't rule out the possibility just because he's a swordsman. Any good pirate crew has multiple sword-users. And this one is different than the other two the Straw Hats already have.

04-11-12, 7:57 AM

bskbob said:
of course smoker is still alive and after law's comment "We both have something we want to get back" makes we wonder if law stole luffy heart 2 years ago after all.

Nah, when Law removed Smokers heard there was a big square hole in his chest, but we've seen Luffy's chest many times, and it's fully intact (the scar aside)

He started collecting hearts to give to the World Government to become a Shichibukai, and I'm betting the reason he went to the trouble to become the Government's dog, and the reason he's here on Punk Hazard was to "get back" whatever he's talking about. (his Nakama perhaps? he did say that after Luffy mentioned Bepo).

I think what he said Luffy needed to get back was just his nakama, who were running through the research facility previously. This gives us some insight, Initially I thought Law would attack Luffy and his crew for being on Punk Hazard, and would try to prevent them from seeing inside the facility at all costs, but here he is telling Luffy to go on ahead, and saying something empathetic as well "we both need something back," possibly about their nakama (as we all know, a most important thing for all OP pirates)
A pinky-promise
ain't something you take lightly
-- Sakata Gintoki

GINTAMA... I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR LEVELED-UP RETURN!!!! I'M WAITING FOR YOU... KINTAMA!!!!!?!!

For the rest of you waiting with me... GO READ GINTAMA NOW!! (start at 372 where the anime left off)
And everyone else, GO WATCH GINTAMA!! IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices