Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 11, 2012 3:11 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

Dat Sanji. lol

Wooooo! The head has a weird, but useful ability! Maybe he'll join the crew.....and its obvious that Law is scheming something, but at least he's not evil like people were suggesting he was. Doesn't seem like a guy who delivered 100 of his crews hearts just to be a shichibukai.
84DaysWithoutApr 11, 2012 3:17 AM
Apr 11, 2012 5:28 AM
Sep 2007
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Hi
Apr 11, 2012 5:35 AM

Nov 2008
Lol, Sanji in Nami's body, he is in heaven xD
Things are progressing and we will know who is behind all this next issue appareantly.
Apr 11, 2012 5:37 AM

Aug 2010
YES I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ALL MY LIFE

SANJI/NAMI SWITCH

SMOKER/TASHIGI SWITCH

THANK YOU BASED ODA

Apr 11, 2012 5:39 AM
May 2009
So there's a hint that smoker noticed. What is that "CC" stands for? I believe it's a pirate crew or an organization.. I can't wait to see the next chapter..
Apr 11, 2012 5:40 AM

Aug 2010
Man this chap was sooooo good.

As said above it doesn't seem that Law is evil since he told luffy to go to the back of the research facility to find what he came here for, and that he also wanted to get sth back.

And then Of course Sanji ohh Sanji man that was sooooooo funny the way he was nosebleeding and drooling in nami's body was awesome every mans dream, he just needs a mirror and he can die in peace.

And franky telling nami in his body not to button up his shirt lolololol, Chopper made sanji look so pathetic in his body, exactly like someone said "swirly bro u look gross acting like that.

the Samurai has a pretty interesting ability. I wonder what else he can do with it. My fav part was when they asked why the hell didn't u do it before and he answered because i don't wanna cover those boobs lololol I was really laughing my ass off at that one.

I loved how when zoro saw sanji he said what's up with that stupid cooks high tension, and meanwhile in the real sanji was in another world in nami's boob world rofl...then the thing we were all thinking off happened... Nami hits her own body and chopper(in sanjis body heals it) lol

The samurai looked soo funny with only a head and legs, and poor luffy his hind legs r gone and he was all gloomy. Also now we know that those were Farts hahahaha

When they introduced there selves to the other SHs, man franky without glasses looks gay and Viva Sanji with his WE R NNNAMI SWAN while he was smoking in her body. ANd luffy laughing his ass off while that was happening.

And finally Smoker and tashigi switch. I wonder if Tashigi will be able to use the logia ability well and if smoker will be strong without it. And I can't wait to see this Ceasar Clown. It seems he's more dangerous than I first thought.
Apr 11, 2012 5:40 AM

Aug 2010
cyrelleboa7 said:
So there's a hint that smoker noticed. What is that "CC" stands for? I believe it's a pirate crew or an organization.. I can't wait to see the next chapter..

No it was said that it's Ceasar Clown
Apr 11, 2012 5:43 AM

May 2008
cyrelleboa7 said:
CC stands for ''Caesar Clown'', there was a page missing from some scanalations, but you can read it up in mangastream. Apparently he is Vegapunks ex-colleague and a mad scientist.
Apr 11, 2012 5:43 AM

Apr 2009
Funniest chapter ever. This arc is so good, everything is so crazy and fun and the way to set everything up has been genius.
VictimOfFateApr 11, 2012 6:06 AM
Apr 11, 2012 5:46 AM

Feb 2010
of course smoker is still alive and after law's comment "We both have something we want to get back" makes we wonder if law stole luffy heart 2 years ago after all.

sanji in nami's body is good comedy^^
Apr 11, 2012 5:50 AM

Nov 2009
I'm Nami

I'm Chopper

I'm Franky

And we are...NNNAMI SANN!!!!!

Gotta love Sanji.
Apr 11, 2012 5:59 AM
Mar 2011
lool at Sanji messing around with nami's body :P

confusing events. and don't forget about Ceasar Clown i bet he's a bad ass.
Apr 11, 2012 6:29 AM

Jan 2012
I just loved the Sanji moments in this chapter
Apr 11, 2012 6:32 AM

Jun 2010
Good chapter, haha. I think the Samurai will be part of their crew after all of this? Who knows.
Apr 11, 2012 6:40 AM

May 2009
-MgZ_ said:
Good chapter, haha. I think the Samurai will be part of their crew after all of this? Who knows.
I don't think so and I don't hope for it either. We don't need another swordsman. Though I guess he could use a bow or something, but I still don't see him as a good complement to the crew.
Apr 11, 2012 6:47 AM

Feb 2012
Straw hat crew finally back together, I hate that about One Piece, it happens every fucking time.

Lot of story, Smoker as Tashigi and Ceaser Clown, great chapter xD
Apr 11, 2012 7:07 AM

Apr 2008
Move over Buggy, looks like you've got some competition.

Hilarious chapter. Can't say much else this time around except that and plot progression. Next week we have color pages, sweet.
Apr 11, 2012 7:40 AM

Mar 2011
YESSS
Oh, badass Tashigi-Smoker... Oh Odacchi, I love you!
This chapter didn't go the way I expected it to, which is always a pleasant surprise~ This arc is excellent... I don't know how I feel about this CC guy though, to have Law working under him, he better be pretty impressive. Though Law is probably using him for his own schemes...

I second Luffy... where is Bepo, the taking bear?!?! (what, he went to Shirokuma cafe??!??!??! lol)

I'm very curious about what Law said "We both have something we want to get back." I have a feeling something really did happen to his nakama, which might be why he's working at Punk Hazard or why he's a Shichibukai, and why he didn't attack Luffy.

I love how with each chapter we gain a little more insight into Law's character~
A pinky-promise
ain't something you take lightly
-- Sakata Gintoki

GINTAMA... I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR LEVELED-UP RETURN!!!! I'M WAITING FOR YOU... KINTAMA!!!!!?!!

For the rest of you waiting with me... GO READ GINTAMA NOW!! (start at 372 where the anime left off)
And everyone else, GO WATCH GINTAMA!! IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!
Apr 11, 2012 7:56 AM

Nov 2009
A lot of people saying "we don't need another swordsman"
Why the hell not? I mean Brook is more a musician than anything. Musical swordsman.
Zoro uses santoryuu.
And this guy is a samurai, uses one sword. What's wrong with having a little variety in our swordplay? Besides, he has an interesting ability, and seems to be joking and getting along well with the Straw Hats now. Then again, he's trying to get his son back so I guess that's a hint that he might not join. But don't rule out the possibility just because he's a swordsman. Any good pirate crew has multiple sword-users. And this one is different than the other two the Straw Hats already have.
Apr 11, 2012 7:57 AM

Mar 2011
bskbob said:
of course smoker is still alive and after law's comment "We both have something we want to get back" makes we wonder if law stole luffy heart 2 years ago after all.

Nah, when Law removed Smokers heard there was a big square hole in his chest, but we've seen Luffy's chest many times, and it's fully intact (the scar aside)

He started collecting hearts to give to the World Government to become a Shichibukai, and I'm betting the reason he went to the trouble to become the Government's dog, and the reason he's here on Punk Hazard was to "get back" whatever he's talking about. (his Nakama perhaps? he did say that after Luffy mentioned Bepo).

I think what he said Luffy needed to get back was just his nakama, who were running through the research facility previously. This gives us some insight, Initially I thought Law would attack Luffy and his crew for being on Punk Hazard, and would try to prevent them from seeing inside the facility at all costs, but here he is telling Luffy to go on ahead, and saying something empathetic as well "we both need something back," possibly about their nakama (as we all know, a most important thing for all OP pirates)
A pinky-promise
-- Sakata Gintoki

GINTAMA... I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR LEVELED-UP RETURN!!!! I'M WAITING FOR YOU... KINTAMA!!!!!?!!

For the rest of you waiting with me... GO READ GINTAMA NOW!! (start at 372 where the anime left off)
Apr 11, 2012 8:17 AM

Apr 2009
'we both have smth that we want' ITS BEPO
Apr 11, 2012 8:33 AM
Feb 2012
This was easily the most hilarious chapter I've ever read
Apr 11, 2012 9:04 AM

May 2009
JoshOfRJNN said:
A lot of people saying "we don't need another swordsman"
So apparently I'm a lot of people now. Well, I'm fine with that as long as I count for as many.

Why the hell not? I mean Brook is more a musician than anything. Musical swordsman.
Zoro uses santoryuu.
And this guy is a samurai, uses one sword.
Brook uses one sword, too. Zoro is able to use one sword. He can also use two and we've even seen him performing Tatsumaki without any swords at all.

What's wrong with having a little variety in our swordplay? Besides, he has an interesting ability, and seems to be joking and getting along well with the Straw Hats now.
Variety? Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for and that's the reason why I don't want another swordsman. The Strawhats consist of various highly unique individuals. In addition to that they are the epitome of the "Heart is an Awesome Power" trope. Brook is unique because he's a skeleton and fills the role of the long awaited musician. His swordplay isn't that unique. I mean, at least he's a fencer. But him being a swordsman still is redundant because Zoro fills that role better than anyone else. And in addition to that it defeats the purpose of everyone being unique and eventually the best at what each of them is doing (the best cook, the best navigator, the best archeologist, the best doctor and so on; albeit most of them don't have this goal, of course, but Zoro sure does and is the most ambitious about it). There can only be one "strongest swordsman in the world" after all. Oda makes up for that, however, by providing Brook with the ability to actually fight with music.

But I don't see in what way a samurai would be unique to the crew. Yes, he has a devil fruit. A lot of people do. And all of those powers are unique; and interesting. Maybe he has some nice asset that we don't know of yet. As for now, however, he doesn't seem like someone who would complement the Strawhats.

But don't rule out the possibility just because he's a swordsman.
I'm not ruling out the possibility. Knowing Oda and his endless creativity I consider it unlikely at this point in time, since that Samurai in his current state lacks the necessary uniqueness of a Strawhat pirate. Despite that I'm only stating why I wouldn't want him to join the crew.

Any good pirate crew has multiple sword-users.
Source?

And this one is different than the other two the Straw Hats already have.
If they took in anyone who is "different" in some way or another, the entire world would be part of the Strawhats. I'm saying that he (or what we know of him up 'till this point) doesn't possess any ability which the current crew wouldn't be able to perform or develop on their own. Not counting his devil fruit, of course. But a mere devil fruit power doesn't make him valuable yet, i.e. justify him joining the crew.

Though I'm not saying the Strawhats only look for valuable assets. They aren't that arrogant, they'll make anyone they like into their nakama and that's great. But I believe Oda is someone who strives for the extraordinary, the strange, the unusual, the unique, the creative. Attributes which that Samurai, imho, lacks at present.
Apr 11, 2012 9:34 AM

Jan 2010
So, about that room full of frozen bodies... Who are they?
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Apr 11, 2012 10:09 AM

Apr 2009
Is the retarded "new character X for nakama" discussion starting again? I swear, why are people so obsessed with having a new one join every fucking arc? The Strawhat pirates would have several dozen people by now if every single character that is "nakama material" joined.

That said, I DO wish for another comrade. But unlike some, I seem to prefer another female character. I'd have loved if a fishwomen, Margaret, Perona or another women with a different skilslet than any other Strawhat joined.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Apr 11, 2012 10:58 AM

May 2011
LOL at Sanji becomes Nami.
Apr 11, 2012 11:13 AM
Feb 2010
I wonder if this arc will explain some more about Dr Vegapunk, or keep fooling around to let him remain a mysterie and deal with CC instead.
Apr 11, 2012 11:18 AM

Sep 2011
This chapter was really funny.And yay, the crew's together again.
Apr 11, 2012 11:54 AM

Oct 2009
lol

Aside from it's epicness, every new One Piece chapter in this arc makes me smile or laugh)).
Apr 11, 2012 12:23 PM

Feb 2011
Both Nami's and Tashigi's bodies were defiled with tobacco...why?
Apr 11, 2012 12:52 PM

Mar 2009
lol Sanji. Personally, I'd be doing the same exact thing if I were in Nami's body.
Apr 11, 2012 1:03 PM

Aug 2011
Another Interesting chapter...!

finally villian reveals name Ceasar Clown, aka C.C.

i cant wait for next chapter to see his mysterious face and of course his devil's fruit xD

lol @ sanji at nami's body, poor nami.

it makes sense, why law is in punk hazard, he's probably trying to save his crew by working under C.C.

there's so many question for this chapter,

i wonder what will oda give us in next chapter xD
Apr 11, 2012 2:18 PM

Aug 2010
Things are getting interesting. Smoker switched bodies with Tashigi! Didn't expect that at all.
Apr 11, 2012 2:22 PM

Jun 2011
For the one asking:
The frozen bodies seem to be escaped prisoners from Impel Down.

BTW...maybe...maybe...Law really wants to help these children?

Just a theory, after all he IS a doctor, to be more precise a sergeon.
He keeps all those bodies for a reason. They are either the scource for the 100 hearts or he keeps them as a "vending machine", namely one for organs.
Maybe those kids have some kind of disease and Law wants to swap out the affected organs by using those of the criminals, but can´t because of some restriction to his fruits power or something else, thus he ended up asking CC for help, seeing as he is the mad maniac massmurderer who doctors around with death...and with Law´s title CC would work under "his protection" and get stuff he wouldn´t be able to get normally.

So they are both helping each other out, in a way.

Also I´m jumping on the bandwagon of Law taking Luffy´s heart. He said "we each have something we want back"...but then what could Luffy have that Law wants back...hmmm...
Apr 11, 2012 3:55 PM

Feb 2011
obahan said:
Nidhoeggr said:
Is the retarded "new character X for nakama" discussion starting again? I swear, why are people so obsessed with having a new one join every fucking arc? The Strawhat pirates would have several dozen people by now if every single character that is "nakama material" joined.

That said, I DO wish for another comrade. But unlike some, I seem to prefer another female character. I'd have loved if a fishwomen, Margaret, Perona or another women with a different skilslet than any other Strawhat joined.

seriously thank you

i think people just seem to assume that 'oh they have this trait that none of the existing strawhats have! they are a shoe-in' and its really irritating. next week it'll be law or smoker or caesar clown. everyone give it a fucking break.

Law is going to join the straw hats!
Only kidding.

1. Good chapter. I'm also up for the idea that Law is only working under C.C for the purpose of getting his nakama back. Perhaps C.C took Laws crew and told him the only way he could get them returned to him was if he became a schibukai for C.C's goals.
Who knows, just throwing an idea out there.
Apr 11, 2012 5:35 PM

Oct 2011
obahan said:
Nidhoeggr said:

seriously thank you

i think people just seem to assume that 'oh they have this trait that none of the existing strawhats have! they are a shoe-in' and its really irritating. next week it'll be law or smoker or caesar clown. everyone give it a fucking break.

I find it annoying too.Fans are too quick to jump on "New character X for Strawhats" ship.
I'm all for a new member joining.Of course after an ARC,not 10 chapters, & Oda builds up that character.Now if it was a girl character......
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Apr 11, 2012 7:01 PM

Dec 2011
Hahaha. Sanji "We are N-n-n-nami-san!!!" He is in heaven inside a women's body. Nosebleeding in Nami's body. Hahaha. Boy, I sure love body switching in stories.

Somehow, I think Law is connected to Dr.Vegapunk and Caesar Clown. He is a doctor/surgeon... that is how I see the connection.

About the nakama talk happening here... Luffy said before that he wants 8 or 10 crewmates. If you exclude Luffy, and add Jinbe, there are 9 members right now. SO it is still possible to have one more crewmate... if we believe in that foreshadowing.

Though, I agree with the guys here, I want a female member, if one joins the Straw Hats.

Back to the chapter, I think Caesar Clown is the tree bark-like dude talking to Harpy Mone. And it is more interesting to see Law in a battle to death battle. Though, I think Law's power is still too convenient.

Finally, some light is shed to Vegapunk's character. Though it is the friend of his though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 11, 2012 10:01 PM

Mar 2011
smokes said:
'we both have smth that we want' ITS BEPO
YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYONE WANTS BEPO!!!! I WANT BEPO!!!! BEPO BEPO BEPO!!!

Crouchez said:
Both Nami's and Tashigi's bodies were defiled with tobacco...why?
OTL I'm with you there... Bu tyou have to admit, that was probably one of Tashigi's best moments~ XD
A pinky-promise
-- Sakata Gintoki

Apr 12, 2012 12:47 AM

Apr 2008
Mother of GOD. He touched them...........HE TOUCHED THEM!
ZatoichiApr 12, 2012 12:50 AM
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Apr 12, 2012 5:20 AM

Feb 2010
one_eyed_dragon said:
Also I´m jumping on the bandwagon of Law taking Luffy´s heart. He said "we each have something we want back"...but then what could Luffy have that Law wants back...hmmm...

the children? we have still no idea for what purpose they need all this children.
Apr 13, 2012 12:50 PM
Feb 2012
Great chapter. Sanji in Nami's body was pretty funny. The samurai guy is devil fruit user as well, surprised at that.

Law didn't seem as bad as was being made out, but we'll see.
Hopefully there's more info next chapter now about what's exactly going on this island.

Looking forward to find out more about this Caesar Clown scientist guy ;o
Can't wait till the next chapter!
Apr 14, 2012 12:32 PM

Mar 2009
XD rofl @ Sanji in Nami's body!! If he had been in Robin's body instead, I don't think he'd dare peek and touch her body

ANd this chapter also shows us a different side of Trafalgar Law. Curious as to what business he has with Caesar Clown
Apr 14, 2012 6:02 PM

Apr 2012
There's either room for one or two more Nakama. If I recall Brook was counted as 8th, unless we count Luffy, then there's two. Jinbe is practically in, though I imagine something bad will happen to him. As far as the samurai goes; he's annoying ¬_¬

And poor Tashigi is going to end up with lung cancer because of Smoker xD
Apr 16, 2012 6:44 AM

Jul 2009
The Sanji/Nami switch was epic
Apr 22, 2012 12:36 AM

Mar 2012
that was the funniest devil fruit user i've seen.
but i felt the author just kinda threw that idea in ... because he was out of ideas
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Apr 23, 2012 2:08 PM

Dec 2010
Consumed said:
I'm Nami

I'm Chopper

I'm Franky

And we are...NNNAMI SANN!!!!!

Gotta love Sanji.

Oda.... *tear* ....you know how to entertain the world!! :'D
So funny how nami/franky kept harming her body to make sanji/nami stop. SO FUCKING FUNNY! One piece <3 <3
~Believe in you! Not in the you who believes in me. Not in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you... that believes in you!~
Aug 31, 2012 12:03 PM

Oct 2011
Sanji was actually funny this time, but seriously stop the cheap FS!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2017 11:06 AM

Feb 2013
Sanji is the happiest man alive.
Sep 15, 2018 8:36 AM

Dec 2015
Sanji in Nami's body...wew...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 23, 2021 8:38 AM

Jun 2017
Good thing it wasn't Zoro in Nami's body! I just can't seem to picture it, and I don't want to.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1114 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 1

1 by FMmatron »»
May 3, 7:16 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Apr 23

55 by steeltec »»
May 1, 11:17 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1110 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Mar 12

64 by cry4heals »»
May 1, 5:18 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1081 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Apr 17, 2023

74 by anubela »»
May 1, 9:56 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 770 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LunyRem - Dec 11, 2014

50 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 26, 11:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.