Forums
Accel World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (16) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
May 2, 2012 9:30 PM

Jan 2012
Anime_Name said:
Ok well, you said that Genetics/Disease is the main problem of fat people.

You have been failing at reading comprehension for a long time. I never said genetics or disease were the main problems for obesity.

I have merely been pointing out you have overlooked many things in your over-simplification of the problem.

I am going to say it plain for you. Your remedy(40/40/20 diet and a brisk daily walk) aren't remedies to obesity.

Ok, I admit that maybe the 40/40/20 won't work for some people . One should always consult their dietitian(my sis)/nutritionist/etc before starting it .

I just don't like how you blame genetics/diseases , IMO lazyness/bad lifestyle is the main cause for obesity for the 100th time . Oh and brisk walking is a great exercise

Sorry for any rude statements I said before .
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
May 3, 2012 1:33 AM

Jul 2011
Damn, this thread has really gone places since I last visited. This article I just read reminded me of Accel World and this thread: A repulsive guy with a hot girlfriend
May 3, 2012 2:39 AM
Jun 2008
^
that guy look very similar to Haru and the girl is as pretty as Kuroyukihime lol

Well.... people do have the right to be jealous ...=P
May 3, 2012 2:51 AM

Jul 2011
MorningGlory said:
^
that guy look very similar to Haru and the girl is as pretty as Kuroyukihime lol

Well.... people do have the right to be jealous ...=P

I know I am, I can atleast say I'm better looking than him and I can't get ANY girlfriends :'(
May 3, 2012 5:10 AM

Apr 2012
And that's why 2D > 3D.

Nah, but really, I hope that the fat guy really has a great personality, because otherwise would mean that there is no more hope for me XD.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
May 7, 2012 2:47 PM
Apr 2012
JoeLT said:
Damn, this thread has really gone places since I last visited. This article I just read reminded me of Accel World and this thread: A repulsive guy with a hot girlfriend

Yeah it does sound really stupidly cliche, but often times when I read sentiments like "how could that fat pig ever end up with someone like HIM/HER?" and the like I just can't help but feel like its projecting some sort of personal frustration. I dunno, all I know is in real life I've seen a fair bit of these sort of relationships. It probably is a lot personality, but it could be a number of other things too. The way relationships or even friendships happen's just not as black and white as a lot of people on the internet like to make it seem it is sometimes.
May 7, 2012 3:55 PM
Apr 2012
JoeLT said:

This was mentioned on /a/ a while back. This guy either has a killer personality or is rich as hell , Maybe the girl just has a preference to fat guys.....ugh... just reminded myself of some doujin's I wish I never saw. brb gonna throw up
May 7, 2012 11:46 PM
Jan 2012
my, this thread certainly has taken on a life of its own, hasnt it?

i guess my simple answer isnt that he's just fat, it's that he's so comically drawn, it's hard to take him seriously in any scenario....plus, it's really hard for some people to enjoy repulsive characters getting the hot chicks...enter NTR doujinshis
May 8, 2012 1:37 PM

Sep 2010
The sort of superficial people who would be emotionally bothered by a "repulsive" character getting a hot chick are not the type that stay anime fans for long. Eventually all animated characters become ugly to them and they start to live vicariously through the beautiful people in TV/Film.

May 8, 2012 1:44 PM

Apr 2012
Anime_Name said:
The sort of superficial people who would be emotionally bothered by a "repulsive" character getting a hot chick are not the type that stay anime fans for long. Eventually all animated characters become ugly to them and they start to live vicariously through the beautiful people in TV/Film.

They won't see anything beautiful anymore. They will become narcissistic or the opposite and hate themselves for how ugly they are.

Everything will be gray to them, and they become vicious cold blooded killers, they will kill everything that is not beautiful to them, thus kill the entire population of Earth.

It's the end...

Autocrat said:
May 8, 2012 3:02 PM
Oct 2010
Immahnoob said:
Anime_Name said:
They won't see anything beautiful anymore. They will become narcissistic or the opposite and hate themselves for how ugly they are.

Everything will be gray to them, and they become vicious cold blooded killers, they will kill everything that is not beautiful to them, thus kill the entire population of Earth.

It's the end...
Oh, the natural zombification process... of course, it all makes sense now.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
May 11, 2012 5:56 PM

Dec 2010
People are giga unlucky so they want a super lucky protagonist that has it all.

Too bad. They got a tera unlucky protagonist that looks more snowball then human. and I'm okay with this because he's actually a nice foil to Hime and he's a likable character personality wise.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThisLoserIsYou may or may not apply. Haven't checked the page for ACCEL world tbh.
May 11, 2012 10:51 PM

Dec 2010
The MC being fat makes him stand out from the normal. I like this refreshing new characterization.

May 14, 2012 10:11 AM

Apr 2012
well, after i watchin it..

the only think that makes him looks bad isnt not because he is chubby, but because his eyes!

just see (in epi 6) when he closed his eyes, he looks sooo normal!
May 14, 2012 2:17 PM
Jul 2018
I have no problem with him being fat. My boyfriend is chubby. Hes extra cuddly. Maybe hes a dwarf since he's so damn short. I don't really have a problem with that either. His character design doesn't bother me either. His eyes are what is so different about him compared to the other characters.
His fatness is an important part of the story. So people should shut up.
May 14, 2012 3:47 PM
Jul 2011
Don't have anything against him being fat, just hate him for being so annoyingly whimpy (at least he isn't as bloody whiny as Yukiteru of Mirai Nikki is).
May 15, 2012 6:30 PM
Jan 2010
cuz they they jelly of a little fat boy gettin the popular girl. Throw some peanut butter in their face and they'll stop whining.
CrehbohrahkuMay 15, 2012 6:59 PM
May 20, 2012 8:38 PM

May 2012
Couple reasons:
1. Haruyuki portrays some traits that many of us don't want to admit, thus the negativity towards him
2. People just don't like to see something different
3. Some background stuff that enrich the character are not portrayed well/missing from the anime, making him harder to relate to. It's easier to relate to Haru on the light novel in some ways.
4. We are not marketers. It should be clear what is trying to be marketed by the franchise. It's not Haru. It's the loli characters. ;-)

I do agree about Haru seems to be made a bit shorter in the anime. In the manga, the way he's drawn, he looks more bulky than short. I mean in the anime, Haru's height is about Taku's stomach/chest, but in the manga, Haru's height is about Taku's neck/chin.

PS: Comments about his eyes. Do you people even realize that the eyes of anime characters are too big anyway? Yet nobody is making a fuss about those in general.
May 20, 2012 9:26 PM

Apr 2012
pika2000 said:
Couple reasons:
1. Haruyuki portrays some traits that many of us don't want to admit, thus the negativity towards him
2. People just don't like to see something different
3. Some background stuff that enrich the character are not portrayed well/missing from the anime, making him harder to relate to. It's easier to relate to Haru on the light novel in some ways.
4. We are not marketers. It should be clear what is trying to be marketed by the franchise. It's not Haru. It's the loli characters. ;-)

I do agree about Haru seems to be made a bit shorter in the anime. In the manga, the way he's drawn, he looks more bulky than short. I mean in the anime, Haru's height is about Taku's stomach/chest, but in the manga, Haru's height is about Taku's neck/chin.

PS: Comments about his eyes. Do you people even realize that the eyes of anime characters are too big anyway? Yet nobody is making a fuss about those in general.

unfortunately,
i do make a fuss about his eyes.
May 21, 2012 6:20 AM
May 2012
I don't mind that he's fat. What I do mind is why the hell is he so short?

Might be for symbollic reasons such as people are looking down on him and he has to look up, but it's rather annoying to see him a LOT shorter than most people walking around him.
May 21, 2012 6:33 AM

Jan 2012
Otakufreak26 said:
cuz they they jelly of a little fat boy gettin the popular girl. Throw some peanut butter in their face and they'll stop whining.

Supai said:
Don't have anything against him being fat, just hate him for being so annoyingly whimpy (at least he isn't as bloody whiny as Yukiteru of Mirai Nikki is).

playmakerjizMay 21, 2012 6:51 AM
Meanwhile, in the magical world of anime.

May 21, 2012 6:49 AM

Jun 2007
My problem isn't solely that he's a fatty: it's that he's short AND fat. He looks as if he'd make for a decent football. He loses many cool points because of this.

But, more than his moobs, what REALLY hurts his character - and Accel World as a whole - is how ruddy fake the supporting cast act. There's the childhood 'friend' chick, who wants him to "do his he will" with her on her bed... in spite of having a boyfriend. (SHE EVEN SAYS SHE ONLY STARTED DATING THE FIT, SUCCESSFUL, NON-FAILURE BECAUSE OF HER FEELINGS FOR THE FATTY!) She cares not that he'd crush her with his weight, or that he's ugly... or that he's a loser. Truly, she's the otaku ideal; willing to accept a guy, no matter how fat, stupid or generally pathetic he is--even though she already has a guy. And, of course, there's Black Lotus: the school's #1 babe... who fell in love with fatty at first moob, after having rejected numerous guys, and tells everyone that'll listen that the fatty rejected her.

You know, there's nothing wrong with inner beauty being valued more than superficial beauty in fiction. We all need to escape; believing we ALL have a chance with the ladies. But the guy is weak-puss on the inside, with no qualities that SHOULD help him seduce the ladies... yet, because this is anime catered to the fat variety of losers, it's only natural he'd get all the pussy he desires, and so he does.

Also: he sounds like a whiny bitch, always about to burst into tears. This makes me dislike him even more.

PS: Just for those arguing that there's nothing wrong with having your skin hang out in an untidy fashion...

http://www.bodyconfidential.co.uk/i/6AT/1APZ_H.jpg
May 21, 2012 8:37 AM

Apr 2012
AironicallyHuman said:
My problem isn't solely that he's a fatty: it's that he's short AND fat. He looks as if he'd make for a decent football. He loses many cool points because of this.

But, more than his moobs, what REALLY hurts his character - and Accel World as a whole - is how ruddy fake the supporting cast act. There's the childhood 'friend' chick, who wants him to "do his he will" with her on her bed... in spite of having a boyfriend. (SHE EVEN SAYS SHE ONLY STARTED DATING THE FIT, SUCCESSFUL, NON-FAILURE BECAUSE OF HER FEELINGS FOR THE FATTY!) She cares not that he'd crush her with his weight, or that he's ugly... or that he's a loser. Truly, she's the otaku ideal; willing to accept a guy, no matter how fat, stupid or generally pathetic he is--even though she already has a guy. And, of course, there's Black Lotus: the school's #1 babe... who fell in love with fatty at first moob, after having rejected numerous guys, and tells everyone that'll listen that the fatty rejected her.

You know, there's nothing wrong with inner beauty being valued more than superficial beauty in fiction. We all need to escape; believing we ALL have a chance with the ladies. But the guy is weak-puss on the inside, with no qualities that SHOULD help him seduce the ladies... yet, because this is anime catered to the fat variety of losers, it's only natural he'd get all the pussy he desires, and so he does.

Also: he sounds like a whiny bitch, always about to burst into tears. This makes me dislike him even more.

PS: Just for those arguing that there's nothing wrong with having your skin hang out in an untidy fashion...

This sounds a bit like jealousy. Sounds like all your points are invalid from now o.o.

Autocrat said:
May 21, 2012 9:41 AM

Mar 2011
Immahnoob said:
AironicallyHuman said:

This sounds a bit like jealousy. Sounds like all your points are invalid from now o.o.

I don't see how he sounded jealous, what's there to be jealous of anyway? The MC is just a loser inside & out.
May 21, 2012 11:49 AM

Apr 2012
Lumathy said:
Immahnoob said:
AironicallyHuman said:

I don't see how he sounded jealous, what's there to be jealous of anyway? The MC is just a loser inside & out.

The words he used. It sounds like it's actually pissing him off, using adequate words should be an objective too when you speak about your opinion.

"She cares not that he'd crush her with his weight..." to the point.

"The guy is weak-puss on the inside, with no qualities that SHOULD help him seduce the ladies"

"He sounds like a whiny bitch, always about to burst into tears. This makes me dislike him even more."

You people should understand that there are people pathetic as this, they need to change, of course. But it sounds like some people are the factor to the problem (especially ones here, talking about real life too). He was made fat to exactly look pathetic, that girl accepted him as he is, duuh, childhood friend, the 1# babe hates herself the same like the "whiny bitch". Some people actually love these type of "whiny bitches", rare (they're little and only ones really attracted), because we're still looking for "attraction", even after having a brain for ourselves. Instincts FTW, I suppose.

I think you get it now. If you don't re-read for like 20 times.
ImmahnoobMay 21, 2012 11:53 AM

Autocrat said:
May 21, 2012 2:52 PM
May 2012
This is what he would look pretty similar to this in RL:
Sick Bro
May 21, 2012 5:18 PM

May 2012
Okay, for those complaining about the eyes, I found an alternate looking Haru in pixiv. ;-)

*edit. For some reason the picture doesn't appear anymore (it did when I previewed it). Here's the link: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=big&illust_id=3894261
pika2000May 21, 2012 5:31 PM
May 21, 2012 7:02 PM

Mar 2012
I just don't like his appearance , but even though he's a wimp for now, he's still kind and is determined to protect the ones important to him, he's personality could still change, as well as his appearance because he's still young..

Btw, for me, Chiyuri is more hotter than Hime.. =P
May 21, 2012 9:27 PM

Jan 2011
i don't mind his appearance.. he's actually a better MC compared most of the others out there.

but i'm not watching this show for self pity... not saying that they overdone it though
May 25, 2012 9:19 AM

Apr 2012
I don't mind him being small and fat, what I do mind is that he is ridiculously small...

You can make somebody fat and small, I don't mind, actually I prefer it. Since it would finally be something different... But making him 1/2 smaller than everyone is just lame.
He just doesn't fit in the overall character design, its like this: "Cross what does not fit: [pineapple, orange, banana, LG 32LD350]

But in the end, it doesn't matter since his avatar is pretty dope, and that's probably what we'll be seeing the most.
May 25, 2012 11:18 AM

Oct 2009
It's not that I care so much that he's fat, but the creators made his character design so extreme. This is not a case with just being fat or not being physically attractive—Arita doesn't even look like he belongs in this series. I'm about to drop this show for a lot of reasons, but I won't lie—one of them is because I can't get over how ridiculous Arita looks when compared to the rest of the cast.

May 25, 2012 3:40 PM

Mar 2012
Well I don't care about how the guys look. And i think all the girls in the anime look swell :) Scarlet rain ftw!
May 25, 2012 3:59 PM

May 2012
lucjan said:
It's not that I care so much that he's fat, but the creators made his character design so extreme. This is not a case with just being fat or not being physically attractive—Arita doesn't even look like he belongs in this series. I'm about to drop this show for a lot of reasons, but I won't lie—one of them is because I can't get over how ridiculous Arita looks when compared to the rest of the cast.

There's always the light novel, which actually made me enjoy the whole franchise even more vs the anime alone. There are many character traits and background details that are skipped/don't translate well in the anime.
May 26, 2012 3:39 AM

Apr 2012
lol
for those who said somethin like "i like this character"
you should try open this :

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=big&illust_id=3894261

especially the other submitted works by the creator..

Immahnoob said:
Lumathy said:
Immahnoob said:
AironicallyHuman said:

The words he used. It sounds like it's actually pissing him off, using adequate words should be an objective too when you speak about your opinion.

"The guy is weak-puss on the inside, with no qualities that SHOULD help him seduce the ladies"

"He sounds like a whiny bitch, always about to burst into tears. This makes me dislike him even more."

You people should understand that there are people pathetic as this, they need to change, of course. But it sounds like some people are the factor to the problem (especially ones here, talking about real life too). He was made fat to exactly look pathetic, that girl accepted him as he is, duuh, childhood friend, the 1# babe hates herself the same like the "whiny bitch". Some people actually love these type of "whiny bitches", rare (they're little and only ones really attracted), because we're still looking for "attraction", even after having a brain for ourselves. Instincts FTW, I suppose.

to me, you seem to feel that he is indirectly mocking you.

I infer that you and the main character have somethin in common,whether it be looks or personality..
May 26, 2012 4:58 AM

Apr 2012
kururugikai said:
lol
for those who said somethin like "i like this character"
you should try open this :

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=big&illust_id=3894261

especially the other submitted works by the creator..

Immahnoob said:
Lumathy said:
Immahnoob said:
AironicallyHuman said:

I infer that you and the main character have somethin in common,whether it be looks or personality..

Nah, I just understand people. That's why everybody I want is my friend, and those I don't want to are my "enemies" or at least they know they piss me off.

Autocrat said:
May 26, 2012 5:07 AM
Apr 2012
guanhian said:
i don't mind his appearance.. he's actually a better MC compared most of the others out there.

but i'm not watching this show for self pity... not saying that they overdone it though

You'd need to specify "Better".

kururugikai said:

He's just dickishly saying that Haru represents the insecurities that we all in some shape and form harbor and the reason "US PEOPLE" hate him is because we can't accept the unacknowledged flaws.

I dunno wtf he's going on about "Some people actually love these type of "whiny bitches", rare (they're little and only ones really attracted), because we're still looking for "attraction", even after having a brain for ourselves. Instincts FTW, I suppose".

Sounds like he's just covertly admitting that this show was MADE to pander for escapist fat asses. Which wouldn't be far from the truth. That or he's claiming the existence of a universe where its even remotely possible women prefer the company of "Whiny bitches" as opposed to confident types. Insanity FTW , I suppose.
May 26, 2012 5:39 AM

Apr 2012
Krasie said:
guanhian said:

kururugikai said:

He's just dickishly saying that Haru represents the insecurities that we all in some shape and form harbor and the reason "US PEOPLE" hate him is because we can't accept the unacknowledged flaws.

I dunno wtf he's going on about "Some people actually love these type of "whiny bitches", rare (they're little and only ones really attracted), because we're still looking for "attraction", even after having a brain for ourselves. Instincts FTW, I suppose".

Sounds like he's just covertly admitting that this show was MADE to pander for escapist fat asses. Which wouldn't be far from the truth. That or he's claiming the existence of a universe where its even remotely possible women prefer the company of "Whiny bitches" as opposed to confident types. Insanity FTW , I suppose.

I said there are rare people that prefer such a thing. Rare means you won't find them really often, about 5%. There are people who see threw that, and don't mind "insecure whiny little bitches". That "()" has no sense, now that I read it. I meant they're "little" as in "low in numbers". I'm an idiot. I mean that instincts limit us.

Not everybody wants confidence. I'm an over confident person, and I don't want somebody that is like me, just because I want to feel greater than I actually am I suppose.

Anyways, yes, the last part is true, except for the "existence of bla bla universe" thingy, which I never implied.

Autocrat said:
May 26, 2012 10:28 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Immahnoob said:
Krasie said:
guanhian said:

kururugikai said:

I said there are rare people that prefer such a thing. Rare means you won't find them really often, about 5%. There are people who see threw that, and don't mind "insecure whiny little bitches". That "()" has no sense, now that I read it. I meant they're "little" as in "low in numbers". I'm an idiot. I mean that instincts limit us.

Not everybody wants confidence. I'm an over confident person, and I don't want somebody that is like me, just because I want to feel greater than I actually am I suppose.

Anyways, yes, the last part is true, except for the "existence of bla bla universe" thingy, which I never implied.

Haha. The virtual ego is strong.

So, apparently people are annoyed when the character is fat. That's the least of my concern watching this series. They are more obvious flaws than the character being fat. The character begin fat is not even a flaw to this series.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 26, 2012 10:46 AM

Apr 2012
wakka9ca said:
Immahnoob said:
Krasie said:
guanhian said:

kururugikai said:

Haha. The virtual ego is strong.

"Virtual" as unreal?

I don't know if it's possible to be overconfident and egocentric at the same time, as they are both from the same root but not the actual same thing? Add narcissism to this mix, and you'll have me I suppose.

Whenever you speak to me, you'll be 99% of the times, wrong, both real life and the Internet. Complexes are never pointed towards me, it's usually the "bad" in the person near me. I don't choose my "fights" pretty well, because I know I'll win all of them, that's why I like forums, easiest places to find debates.. <- This is my thinking.

^ And yes, I like talking about myself quite a lot, what I do, how awesome I am and I know who I am, how I am, but I don't want to change anything, which sucks, because my personality is one of the worst possible, being self-aware but not bothering changing the parts that can be changed and must be changed, only because you love thyself and because of laziness and boredom.

It sounds quite self-contradictory, but I can't express it in words too well. I just hope you get it.

Autocrat said:
May 26, 2012 4:45 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Immahnoob said:

It sounds quite self-contradictory, but I can't express it in words too well. I just hope you get it.

It seems to me you were very clear and easy to understand. There is nothing self-contradictory in what you just said. Don't start worrying about the people who don't understand. They will probably not bother to comment here.

Also, by the way, virtual doesn't mean unreal. It is not the opposite of "real life" or whatever that means. It just means we are on the Internet. The Internet is real, not unreal. Like you said this is a forums and you are using a persona. No one knows (or really care) about who you are in real life. This is not Facebook. In other words, no one cares about what you think in real life, but they care about what you think as a MAL user.

+ 1 to myself for derailing the topic.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 27, 2012 4:23 PM
Apr 2012
wakka9ca said:

but they care about what you think as a MAL user.

I'll admit it I laughed.
May 27, 2012 8:32 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Krasie said:
wakka9ca said:

but they care about what you think as a MAL user.

I'll admit it I laughed.

Well at least someone here gets it. :D
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
May 30, 2012 4:42 PM
May 2012
I kinda can't believe that after 14 pages this wasn't brought up, but for the sake of getting back on track...

There seems to be a terrible double-standard here. Male characters are allowed to be unattractive and still get the girl that they want, because girls are nice and can see past physical flaws. The girl that he gets, however, is always the hottest chick on the planet.

So ugly guys are allowed to be attracted to hot girls, but what about unattractive women? There isn't a single one of them in this show. There aren't a whole lot of them in anime in general, because guys don't want an unattractive woman. People keep mentioning "it's what's on the inside that counts," but it seems very one sided here.

I actually rather enjoy the show, but the whole "ugly guy gets all the hot chicks" thing is really overdone.
Jun 1, 2012 8:31 AM

Apr 2012
PaleMist said:
I kinda can't believe that after 14 pages this wasn't brought up, but for the sake of getting back on track...

There seems to be a terrible double-standard here. Male characters are allowed to be unattractive and still get the girl that they want, because girls are nice and can see past physical flaws. The girl that he gets, however, is always the hottest chick on the planet.

So ugly guys are allowed to be attracted to hot girls, but what about unattractive women? There isn't a single one of them in this show. There aren't a whole lot of them in anime in general, because guys don't want an unattractive woman. People keep mentioning "it's what's on the inside that counts," but it seems very one sided here.

I actually rather enjoy the show, but the whole "ugly guy gets all the hot chicks" thing is really overdone.

As you said, anime chicks are never ugly in anime, only if they're "antagonists" and usually even then they look great.

So him getting all the chicks fits the story (besides Kuroyukihime, which pretty much sounds like child's love) (he gets only 2 anyways) too if you think about it. One of them is his childhood friend (IMO she still looks at him like a friend) and the others story still bothers me, it can't just be child's love like that... It's a 13+ anime, so it could be, but for me IT CANNOT BE! It's just too pathetic that way.

Autocrat said:
Jun 2, 2012 7:06 AM

Jun 2012
He just looks too goddamn weird, apart from being fat. How can he be so short?
Jun 2, 2012 12:37 PM

Jun 2010
Because Hime is too beautiful and Moe. Taku would be better as the MC lol. Hime x Haruyuki is just a no for me.. Oh well, Not that bad, It's unique anyways.
Jun 2, 2012 12:52 PM

Dec 2011
omg, Ikr? In every freakin' comment I see, people are complaining about him being fat.
Oh seriously! It was about time anime wouldn't discriminate and has someone like him as a main character.
Jun 2, 2012 1:13 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
mal2012 said:
He just looks too goddamn weird, apart from being fat. How can he be so short?

So you are discriminating against short people too? lol.
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Jun 2, 2012 1:55 PM

Apr 2010
Paul said:
No issue with him being fat here. My issue is how short he is (like 1/2 of everyone's size) and his character design. At least they could have made him LOOK similar to the other characters in the series.

Well, I guess at least we can obviously differentiate between the actual main male character and the rest of the cast.

Strangely, this might just be me, but it seems people tend to be simply hating on any characters Kaji Yuki has been VA'ing since Shu.

It is the same in my case as well. The character design for him is awful, in my opinion.
Jun 2, 2012 9:58 PM

May 2010
Everyone,just stop fighting already!!Half people like how he is a original character while other half don't like it when it comes to his "unreal" fattiness,how he differs in his character design from other characters.You can't just change others opinions with fighting & saying this is better & this is not..
Pages (16) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Accel World Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 21, 2012

453 by Orin23 »»
Feb 20, 4:14 AM

» The episodes 16 to half of 24, gave me an anguish & pissed off reaction

Kiryotsu - Feb 3

3 by Eckl3 »»
Feb 4, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 14, 2012

185 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 11, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2012

223 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Accel World Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 13, 2012

178 by JustMonaka »»
Jan 10, 4:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.