Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 8, 2008 4:49 AM

Jul 2008
Westlo said:
pcube19622 said:
lol that was an epic "oh ranka left, guess ill take sheryl then".... lol

You do know the Ranka forfeited because she knew that Alto didn't love her right?

I will not say more than I AGREE!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 8, 2008 6:55 AM

Mar 2008
angel999 said:
Westlo said:
pcube19622 said:
lol that was an epic "oh ranka left, guess ill take sheryl then".... lol

You do know the Ranka forfeited because she knew that Alto didn't love her right?

I will not say more than I AGREE!

then I will say more ;D

that was very well phrased@!! hell yeah I agree!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2008 3:21 PM
Aug 2007
Sheryl? There is no humility in her - she was filthy homeless girl, who should be thankful as hell, that she got simply everything. But nooooo! When her past was far, far away, she became something like great, invincible Sheryl Nome! Self-important superstar and 'number one chick'. Ha! And here's a surprise for ya! She's mortal, she's going to die soon, and I'll dance on her grave. Mature, yeah right. She's mental underager. She fought for Alto only because she had Ranka as a competitor - people, she was fully aware of Ranka's crush on Alto. And now she's so 'in love', because she had fully comprehended, that she's dying and have no-one, aaaand she needs anybody to be with her. I have no respect for her, cause she don't deserve for it.
Alto is a typical male - he have some bonds both with Ranka and Sheryl, but he have no idea, what kind of a bonds they are - is it friendship only, sibling love or kind of romantic feelings? When little star had watery eyes, he comforted her, when Ranka was upset... Analogically.
pendragon said:
but then i find it hard to believe that ranka is evil.
True. She had no idea, what was going on, and yet, she still helped to exterminate the Vajra. Remember, that she felt pain, when they were dying. She's undoubtedly linked in some way with them and don't want to let them die, but also she cares about the people on the Frontier.
Kay, next mysteries will be revealed with the 23rd episode, so we have to wait. If Ranka is a traitor, than she'll bring the Vajra to the Frontier for dinner - in what I don't believe at all... ;>
Sep 8, 2008 3:54 PM

Jul 2008
I will not be happy until I see Ranka dead. Brera also dead would make be ecstatic.
Sep 8, 2008 4:32 PM

Mar 2008
sakuko said:
I will not be happy until I see Ranka dead. Brera also dead would make be ecstatic.

I prefer Brera kill Ranka and he kill himself afterward
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2008 4:49 PM

Jul 2008
kaminakun said:
sakuko said:

I prefer Brera kill Ranka and he kill himself afterward

I LOVE YOU MAN! THIS IS PERFECT..PERFECT! Must be like that!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 8, 2008 4:51 PM

Feb 2008
angel999 said:
kisami said:
lol wow and everyone flamed ranka for what she did.

alto just 'settled' for sheryl. he should just die for that.

Why? Ranka is with something that killed Michael should she not die with that thing for even thinking of siding with it???

alto is weak. Michael died as most people do durring battle. nothing unnatural about that. also they havent really explained why the monsters keep attacking anyway, nor do we even know ranka's past etc...

alto couldnt choose between two girls and when one disapeared, he picked the one that was nearest. he clearly doesnt know why he does what he does.

given the story behind the macross universe, the perception of your would be "enemy" may change depending on how things unfold. not too long ago, humans had an "enemy" of whom they now work side by side. an anemy that was based on fear, and misunderstandings. from my point of view, alto should die. well not becaus hes a bad guy, but becuase he doesnt seem to serve any purpose anymore. hes as good as dead weight.

unfortunately, this being the story that it is, that may very well not happen. sheryl will probably die in some sort of confrotation between ranka and alto....
kisamiSep 8, 2008 4:54 PM
Sep 8, 2008 6:03 PM

Mar 2008
kisami said:

unfortunately, this being the story that it is, that may very well not happen. sheryl will probably die in some sort of confrotation between ranka and alto....

if there's really no way of saving Sheryl's life, then I guess giving her a death that'll make everyone remember her forever would be a "nice" (I shouldn't say nice...it hurts me typing that in) way to end her life
Sep 8, 2008 6:59 PM

Mar 2008
kaminakun said:
kisami said:

if there's really no way of saving Sheryl's life, then I guess giving her a death that'll make everyone remember her forever would be a "nice" (I shouldn't say nice...it hurts me typing that in) way to end her life

that's be too expected, id rather see them take a big risk and kill her off in some original way, instead of rlying on cheap dramatizations.
Sep 8, 2008 7:56 PM

Mar 2008
she's already pretty much dead, please if she's gonna die, make her die beautifully
Sep 8, 2008 10:07 PM

Jul 2008
kisami said:
angel999 said:
kisami said:
lol wow and everyone flamed ranka for what she did.

alto just 'settled' for sheryl. he should just die for that.

Why? Ranka is with something that killed Michael should she not die with that thing for even thinking of siding with it???

alto is weak. Michael died as most people do durring battle. nothing unnatural about that. also they havent really explained why the monsters keep attacking anyway, nor do we even know ranka's past etc...

alto couldnt choose between two girls and when one disapeared, he picked the one that was nearest. he clearly doesnt know why he does what he does.

given the story behind the macross universe, the perception of your would be "enemy" may change depending on how things unfold. not too long ago, humans had an "enemy" of whom they now work side by side. an anemy that was based on fear, and misunderstandings. from my point of view, alto should die. well not becaus hes a bad guy, but becuase he doesnt seem to serve any purpose anymore. hes as good as dead weight.

Yeah you are right about the Macross universe thing just one thing, those enemies looked like human type and also had human DNA. The Vajras have nothing of that kind and I do not believe them to be stable enough.

Ai is certainly WAY NOT ENOUGH as proof that these beings are safe. I would not lose my time to domesticate them but eliminate them, though the best would be to reproduce our own way and kill them off. Afterwards collect the fold quartz.

I do not want Sheryl to die and I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!
Sep 8, 2008 10:10 PM

Jul 2008
Katze said:
Sheryl? There is no humility in her - she was filthy homeless girl, who should be thankful as hell, that she got simply everything. But nooooo! When her past was far, far away, she became something like great, invincible Sheryl Nome! Self-important superstar and 'number one chick'. Ha! And here's a surprise for ya! She's mortal, she's going to die soon, and I'll dance on her grave. Mature, yeah right. She's mental underager. She fought for Alto only because she had Ranka as a competitor - people, she was fully aware of Ranka's crush on Alto. And now she's so 'in love', because she had fully comprehended, that she's dying and have no-one, aaaand she needs anybody to be with her. I have no respect for her, cause she don't deserve for it.
Alto is a typical male - he have some bonds both with Ranka and Sheryl, but he have no idea, what kind of a bonds they are - is it friendship only, sibling love or kind of romantic feelings? When little star had watery eyes, he comforted her, when Ranka was upset... Analogically.
pendragon said:
but then i find it hard to believe that ranka is evil.
True. She had no idea, what was going on, and yet, she still helped to exterminate the Vajra. Remember, that she felt pain, when they were dying. She's undoubtedly linked in some way with them and don't want to let them die, but also she cares about the people on the Frontier.
Kay, next mysteries will be revealed with the 23rd episode, so we have to wait. If Ranka is a traitor, than she'll bring the Vajra to the Frontier for dinner - in what I don't believe at all... ;>

Let just counter argument about Sheryl: YOU SHOULD KNOW that people that are sick ARE PRONE to system confusion. Thus, Sheryl was and is confused since the beginning of this anime. She tries her best while being SICK!

SO PLEASE no compare to Ranka cause she does way better than RANKA AND SHE IS SICK ALSO! Besides Leon told her something about another possible cure.

Sep 8, 2008 10:12 PM

Jul 2008
M_A said:
kaminakun said:
kisami said:

that's be too expected, id rather see them take a big risk and kill her off in some original way, instead of rlying on cheap dramatizations.

I would prefer: GOD, MIRACLE AND SHERYL BEING CURED!

Sep 9, 2008 1:52 AM

Jul 2008
angel999 said:

You mean like a "Oh crap... you know what? I had this cure, it was lying around and... oh boy is my face red... I mean, I cured this thing two weeks ago and just, you know, kind of forgot with the whole invasion thing and constant live concerts... well, anyways... here you go. You should be better in 10 minutes. Enjoy the rest of your life with your significant other"... type of thing?
Sep 9, 2008 3:41 AM

Jul 2008
sakuko said:
angel999 said:

You mean like a "Oh crap... you know what? I had this cure, it was lying around and... oh boy is my face red... I mean, I cured this thing two weeks ago and just, you know, kind of forgot with the whole invasion thing and constant live concerts... well, anyways... here you go. You should be better in 10 minutes. Enjoy the rest of your life with your significant other"... type of thing?

Well yeah sorta of but not like that. Anyways, did not Leon say something like that to her, just that she refused such a method?
Sep 9, 2008 5:36 AM
Aug 2007
"angel999" said:
YOU SHOULD KNOW that people that are sick ARE PRONE to system confusion. Thus, Sheryl was and is confused since the beginning of this anime. She tries her best while being SICK!
So you imply, that the whole Ranka-Alto-Sheryl situation is a result of Sheryl's confusedness, and she does not love Alto, her feelings are just side effect of her illnes? And we should praise her, because of that?
Anyway, I think, that we have no rationales, on which we could think, that this infection make her prone to any kind of confusion. She's fully aware of her own actions and feelings, also she saw Alto's behavior towards Ranka. She did everything on purpose.

"kisami" said:
Exactly. Commitment of both girls flatters him, so he (subconsciously?) feels obliged not to harm Ranka nor Sheryl, making them both envious of each other.

"angel999" said:
did not Leon say something like that to her, just that she refused such a method?
I don't remember such thing... Maybe you're talking about this 'new possibility' - fold waves from Sheryl's voice? It was Luca, who said something like 'If it's caught early, it can be cured with a serum produced from the Vajra. However, if that period passes the bacteria takes root in the brain and begins to produce a toxin. Once that happens, there's nothing that can be done. (...) But once that point is reached, a new possibility opens up. [Bad-haircut-guy]: Your voice now produces faint fold waves." Nothing about the miraculous cure, but before she die, she can help in fight against the Vajra.
Sep 9, 2008 7:23 AM

Jul 2008
Katze said:
"angel999" said:
YOU SHOULD KNOW that people that are sick ARE PRONE to system confusion. Thus, Sheryl was and is confused since the beginning of this anime. She tries her best while being SICK!
So you imply, that the whole Ranka-Alto-Sheryl situation is a result of Sheryl's confusedness, and she does not love Alto, her feelings are just side effect of her illnes? And we should praise her, because of that?
Anyway, I think, that we have no rationales, on which we could think, that this infection make her prone to any kind of confusion. She's fully aware of her own actions and feelings, also she saw Alto's behavior towards Ranka. She did everything on purpose.

"kisami" said:
Exactly. Commitment of both girls flatters him, so he (subconsciously?) feels obliged not to harm Ranka nor Sheryl, making them both envious of each other.

"angel999" said:
did not Leon say something like that to her, just that she refused such a method?
I don't remember such thing... Maybe you're talking about this 'new possibility' - fold waves from Sheryl's voice? It was Luca, who said something like 'If it's caught early, it can be cured with a serum produced from the Vajra. However, if that period passes the bacteria takes root in the brain and begins to produce a toxin. Once that happens, there's nothing that can be done. (...) But once that point is reached, a new possibility opens up. [Bad-haircut-guy]: Your voice now produces faint fold waves." Nothing about the miraculous cure, but before she die, she can help in fight against the Vajra.

About this: ""So you imply, that the whole Ranka-Alto-Sheryl situation is a result of Sheryl's confusedness, and she does not love Alto, her feelings are just side effect of her illnes? And we should praise her, because of that?
Anyway, I think, that we have no rationales, on which we could think, that this infection make her prone to any kind of confusion. She's fully aware of her own actions and feelings, also she saw Alto's behavior towards Ranka. She did everything on purpose."" I do not imply all these things you said but since you say yourself that the virus produces toxins in the brain then a chemical disbalances it absolute! This her feelings might be mixed up. Often it is said many of those people pretend to the best in life until someone like Ranka shows up that is a healthy person and takes over. Considering Ranka had similar powers of SINGING as Sheryl but was in better shape thus she surpassed Sheryl and yielded great results however Sheryl struggles way more than Ranka THAT IS WHY RANKA IS A TRAITOR AND I WILL NOT CHANGE MY THINKING. She went with Vajra and Sheryl would never do that first of all.

I ADMIRE SHERYL BECAUSE SHE GIVES OUT MORE EFFORT THAN ANYONE WHO IS NOT SICK!
Sep 9, 2008 7:51 AM

Mar 2008
it would be cheap if cheryl survived. just because i am a cheryl fan doesnt mean i want the creators to make amateur story decisions.
Sep 9, 2008 10:52 AM

Mar 2008
M_A said:
it would be cheap if cheryl survived. just because i am a cheryl fan doesnt mean i want the creators to make amateur story decisions.

A SHERYL fan should at least spell her name properly :)
Sep 9, 2008 2:31 PM
Aug 2007
"angel999" said:
I do not imply all these things you said (...)
"angel999" said:
(...) a chemical disbalances it absolute! This her feelings might be mixed up.
Fix on something, kay? She's sick both physically and mentally if we decide that this toxins can damage her brain.
"angel99" said:
RANKA IS A TRAITOR (...) She went with Vajra
Do you know WHY she went with it? That wasn't some crazy rampage or 'go tha hell frontier, they don't eat me, so cya, burn or whateva' - Macross Frontier is temporarily safe, and Ranka wants to recall all her memories and find out, who she really is. I'll agree with you only if Ranka will lead Vajras to destroy the Fronier, when she decides, that she doesn't care about it, or that she cares more about the Vajra, than the Frontier. But I suppose that Vjras won't attack Frontier anymore - Ranka is near her (and their) home. Real traitor and true BITCH is Grace I think, and you should concentrate all your hate on her. Or maybe more than a half of your hate. ;)
But we'll see; Grace tried to use Leon, and Leon was using Grace, so I'm not sure, who's real bad guy, or who's the worst.

"angel999" said:
Are you sure, that she had to make an extra effort, when she was taking her medicines? It was something like morphine.
Sep 9, 2008 3:26 PM

Mar 2008
Katze said:
"angel999" said:
Are you sure, that she had to make an extra effort, when she was taking her medicines? It was something like morphine.

I think what angel means is that Sheryl has the "will" to sing more than most people
Sep 9, 2008 5:45 PM

Jul 2008
kaminakun said:
Katze said:
"angel999" said:

I think what angel means is that Sheryl has the "will" to sing more than most people

I will be even clearer. I meant her devotion and thus her will are stronger. I don't want to get into mumbo jimbo science explanation but people who are sick but have a urge to go beyond themselves (STRONG WILL) have better results than people like Ranka who are motivated by Trauma and near death experience.

Sheryl is motivated not only by her disease but also by HER PAST (Trauma and near death experience both are included in her setup). So SCREW YOU RANKA CAUSE SHERYL WENT THROUGH WAY MORE PROBLEMS THAN YOU!

I DARE SOMEONE TO CHALLENGE THE ABOVE.
Sep 9, 2008 6:43 PM

Mar 2008
I agree!!

Screw Ranka and her green bunny hair!
Sep 10, 2008 3:56 AM
Aug 2007
"angel999" said:
SHERYL WENT THROUGH WAY MORE PROBLEMS
So what? I agree with that 'sick people's effort' theory, but still, disease hasn't learned Sheryl any humility. She sings because she wants to be treated as an idol. Ranka is shy, and she sings, because she loves to, not because she wants to be a star. Remember her at the miss frontier (or what that was) contest, or at the premiere? Worship is not what she longs for.
Oh, and don't be so sure, you have no idea about Ranka's past, maybe SHE went through way more problems than Sheryl? ;>
Kay, just chaffing. ;) Anyway, (so popular lately) why so serious? ;>
Sep 10, 2008 6:21 AM

Jul 2008
Katze said:
"angel999" said:
SHERYL WENT THROUGH WAY MORE PROBLEMS
So what? I agree with that 'sick people's effort' theory, but still, disease hasn't learned Sheryl any humility. She sings because she wants to be treated as an idol. Ranka is shy, and she sings, because she loves to, not because she wants to be a star. Remember her at the miss frontier (or what that was) contest, or at the premiere? Worship is not what she longs for.
Oh, and don't be so sure, you have no idea about Ranka's past, maybe SHE went through way more problems than Sheryl? ;>
Kay, just chaffing. ;) Anyway, (so popular lately) why so serious? ;>

Sings because she loves too...I think it's more cause she can help people....to sing and love that singing is a mandatory mentality so that you actually have the will to sing. In other words both Sheryl and Ranka had that motivation so I am sorry but that does not compare since both sides had these feelings about the song. The only difference is the mentality of each that made have different consequences.

About worship...one you get famous, you get used to it but whether you embrace or not is up to you. A philosophy about choices and worship.

Why not be serious? After it is way more fun in anime than real life considering some us get into violent and pathetic situation due to our seriousness. So YEAH LET'S GET SERIOUS WITH ANIME WHILE WE CAN!
Sep 10, 2008 7:10 AM

Mar 2008
angel999 said:
So YEAH LET'S GET SERIOUS WITH ANIME WHILE WE CAN!

calm yourself ;D
Sep 10, 2008 7:42 AM

Mar 2008
kaminakun said:
M_A said:

A SHERYL fan should at least spell her name properly :)

i dont care enough.

im a sheyl fan because i hate ranka, not really because i think she is that good of a character.
Sep 10, 2008 10:19 AM

Mar 2008
Wow. Alto has (supposedly) kissed Sheryl ! Yay ^^

The situation is a bit weird now. It's not by fighting each other they'll find a way to save themselves...
Sep 10, 2008 11:44 AM

Jun 2007
I admire Sheryl because of her strenght and I (strangely) didnt hate their kiss.
This is the first time that i actually like both female leads,cause they are not weak (except when Ranka said she wanted to die -___-*).

So I expect that at the end Ranka and Sheryl will be awesome characters... such as Alto.
Yeah
Sep 10, 2008 2:50 PM
Dec 2007
Once again Alto is unable to chose anything and just lets others decide for himself. When you can't chose the girl you're going to go for and which side you're going to join (SMS or Frontier Government), you're just a hell of a bad character... I don't understand why the scenarists still put so much defects on their main character, he's a pure retarded teenager since the first episode. Oh and Sheryl annoys me more and more, even if I understand her pain and will to sing, it's a little bit overboard sometimes and this characters just feels really antipathic to me. Well, the plot doesn't really go her way on top of that, I guess she's a bit unlucky :)

Appart from that, the ending of the episode was wonderfully directed, and that's a real pleasure to watch a show with so much budget and such a great animation/music, it's really entertaining even if the scenario and characters often fail to impress.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Sep 11, 2008 6:21 AM

Mar 2008
GAR Ozma is GAR.

Everything else was...Macross-y. Who'da thunk that singing is serious business? (hint: it always is).

And...is that...Earth?

and, no, VF-171EX will NOT surpass VF-25, or 27, for that matter, Armored Pack or not.
Sep 11, 2008 6:39 AM

Jul 2008
LAH-Foton said:
GAR Ozma is GAR.

Everything else was...Macross-y. Who'da thunk that singing is serious business? (hint: it always is).

And...is that...Earth?

and, no, VF-171EX will NOT surpass VF-25, or 27, for that matter, Armored Pack or not.

Why would it not? VF-171 is superior in all aspects! Unless you put the Armor pack of same type of power or the weaponry is upgraded then no VF-25 is gone.

I do APPRECIATE YOU LIKING THE VF-25 cause ME TOO I like but VF-25 has to have the new stuff then I say it is better than the VF-171.
Sep 11, 2008 1:42 PM

Nov 2007
I lol'd hard at grace randomly groping herself. Luca's level of irritating me seems to grow with every episode lately as well.
Sep 11, 2008 3:27 PM

Mar 2008
Righto it took me some time to finally watch the new episode, and I ain't dissapointed in it.
It was great, SMS going pirate, those who choose to stay behind going NUNS, a stupid talk-battle puh, Sheryl and Alto coming a bit closer without of course Alto actually voicing anything substantial concerning their relationships. (I suppose the biggest hint we got wash im staying behind for her sake, since he wants to be 'besides' here till the end.)
Some planet gets discovered, wow, great, I hope I find out just how important it is. Grace should honestly die permanently in the end, i hate her always resurrecting, this time in a more android-like body.

MAL list updates
Sep 12, 2008 2:47 PM

Apr 2008
This is one of the best episodes of anything I've seen in a long time. It just made the show for me. Wish Alto would man up faster though.
Sep 13, 2008 12:36 PM

Mar 2008
angel999 said:
LAH-Foton said:

Why would it not? VF-171 is superior in all aspects! Unless you put the Armor pack of same type of power or the weaponry is upgraded then no VF-25 is gone.

When you look at it, VF-171 is based off of an outdated frame, the VF-17. It has been superseded by VF-19, and its prototypes, YF-19 and YF-21. And now, VF-25 came along, and then, VF-27 made headlines too. In terms of technological advancement, it's easy to see who can come up on top.

However, I must retract my statement about armor packs, since VF-25 is very customizable with its packs, but that's it. Without 'em, they're very vulnerable, and not a very good atmospheric fighter. VF-171 at least had an internal missile payload while VF-25 stakes it all on its Super/Armored Pack.
Sep 13, 2008 1:17 PM

Jul 2008
LAH-Foton said:
angel999 said:
LAH-Foton said:

When you look at it, VF-171 is based off of an outdated frame, the VF-17. It has been superseded by VF-19, and its prototypes, YF-19 and YF-21. And now, VF-25 came along, and then, VF-27 made headlines too. In terms of technological advancement, it's easy to see who can come up on top.

However, I must retract my statement about armor packs, since VF-25 is very customizable with its packs, but that's it. Without 'em, they're very vulnerable, and not a very good atmospheric fighter. VF-171 at least had an internal missile payload while VF-25 stakes it all on its Super/Armored Pack.

So what is the difference exactly between YFs and VF?

Yeah the outdated frame may be a problem but I wonder if in terms of armament that can make up for it in the VF-171.
Sep 13, 2008 2:02 PM

Mar 2008
angel999 said:
So what is the difference exactly between YFs and VF?

Yeah the outdated frame may be a problem but I wonder if in terms of armament that can make up for it in the VF-171.

In modern air force terms, especially deriving from US designations, YF denotes Fighter, pre-production test type, while XF denotes fighter, experimental type. VFs, within Macross universe, stands for Variable Fighters.
Nov 3, 2008 6:22 AM

Feb 2008
That was intense. Probably on of the best episodes of this so far, and definitely one of the better ones I've seen overall.
I wonder if Alto had sex with Sheryl. Seemed like it.
Nov 3, 2008 1:51 PM

Jul 2008
Veronin said:
That was intense. Probably on of the best episodes of this so far, and definitely one of the better ones I've seen overall.
I wonder if Alto had sex with Sheryl. Seemed like it.

I would not be so sure about this. There was a talk earlier about this that it can transmit like the AIDS virus.
May 28, 2009 5:06 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Interesting development, another pretty intense and enjoyable episode. The finale should be nothing less than awesome.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jun 19, 2009 12:10 AM

Jan 2008
Pick your side Alto, S.M.S or the so called new government. Was that Earth I spied?
Jul 15, 2009 1:21 AM

Jul 2008
Alto-hime fails as usual. Wonderful. I may just be way too biased in favour of the pirates.

BEGINNER
Dec 19, 2009 10:50 PM

Jan 2009
no words to describe...

Jan 10, 2010 10:42 AM

Aug 2008
it was painful watching this episode. :(
May 1, 2010 3:02 PM
Feb 2009
omg
May 1, 2010 3:31 PM
Feb 2009
I don't even know what to say anymore :S
Jun 14, 2010 5:15 AM

Dec 2009
Alto is confused XD, lol.
Jun 23, 2010 4:06 PM

Jan 2010
I am not happy, not happy at all. OK, that's not entirely true, I like the anime and I like the story, but a couple of things bother me a lot.

1. Alto is such an annoying character I can no longer stand him. At first i thought he was going to change, but fuck it, he is as whinie as ever. So indecisive and stupid.
2. The pairing. But that's just personal preference with which almost no one agrees.
Aug 1, 2010 10:44 AM

Aug 2009
Whoa.. Sheryl and Alto had sex.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Macross F Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Westlo - Aug 1, 2008

60 by Dzentelmen2 »»
Oct 12, 2023 7:22 AM

Poll: » Macross F Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

darkside099 - Jul 4, 2008

72 by sserpens »»
Mar 27, 2023 6:08 AM

Poll: » Macross Frontier Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 11, 2008

98 by catfay »»
Feb 21, 2023 3:22 PM

Poll: » Macross F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Westlo - May 15, 2008

72 by Antanaru »»
Dec 31, 2022 11:36 AM

Poll: » Macross Frontier Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Aug 21, 2008

123 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Nov 19, 2022 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.