Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 4, 2008 1:07 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
SUBS ARE IN. My Lord, everyone is going crazy! Alto VS Ozma!? O_O Nuts! They almost kill each other too just that Ozma was smart enough to damage Alto at the right place. During this battle TWO THUMBS UP for the good mix with Sheryl's singing of Diamond Crevasse!

DAMN YOU GRACE! People tried to kill her and she SURVIVES! CURSE YOU TO HELL! Plus she gets all perverted at the end!

I HAVE OTHER SAD DEVELOPMENT earth (if that planet is our earth) is INFESTED IF NOT SURROUNDED BY VAJRAS HIVES. Pretty sure that ring has hives in it.

GOOD BYE TO THE SMS CARRIER. Seems someone decided to do things on its own...MR GLASS YOU WILL BE AVENGED AFTER ALL! IT LEFT THE COLONY!

Good scenes but most of ALL the intimate with Alto and Sheryl was VERY HEART WARMING I MUST SAY. No kiss though...damn! Oh well.

I HATED to see the rubles of the city. It was really well done. MY POINT IS THE ACTUAL AFTERMATH IN WARS NOW. I just had military experiences so I guess I am writing this cause the scene made me think of how bad the war is when we all enjoy ourselves at home safely. Just personal thoughts.

The Valkyries have new LASER WEAPONS, which pierce through the armor--->FINALLY SOMETHING TO KILL VAJRA AGAIN! On top of that their missiles might have fragments of FOLD QUARTZ in them to pierce through the Vajra armor also.

angel999Nov 3, 2008 1:50 PM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 4, 2008 5:03 PM

Mar 2008
where did you watch the RAW!?!? I can't even find it!!

nvm found it
KaminaKaiSep 4, 2008 5:24 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2008 5:11 PM

Dec 2007
WHAT?
i thought alto damaged ozma's VF!!!!

that princess is growing up nicely methinks

ALTO X SHERYL FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i bet they did it.
how else can sheryl change into that kimono?
just my perverted fantasy
i dont think alto would ever have the guts to initiate a kiss
MARRY HER BEFORE SHE DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 4, 2008 5:24 PM

Jul 2008
pendragon said:
WHAT?

i bet they did it.

You know I was thinking about that too in a way but come to think about it would you do it even if you knew that you could catch the Type V virus?

They never said how it transmits other than by wound.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 4, 2008 5:25 PM

Jul 2008
kaminakun said:

nvm found it

Now you should be able to find else google it somehow.
Sep 4, 2008 5:25 PM

Jul 2008
angel999 said:
kaminakun said:

nvm found it

Now you should be able to find else google it somehow.

Forget it then
Sep 4, 2008 5:29 PM

Dec 2007
angel999 said:
pendragon said:
WHAT?

i bet they did it.

You know I was thinking about that too in a way but come to think about it would you do it even if you knew that you could catch the Type V virus?

for someone like alto, who knows.
they kissed before and nothing happend.
im sure sharing bodily fluids wont do much harm.

again, this is macross.
Sep 4, 2008 6:14 PM

Mar 2008
does anyone know why Alto betrayed SMS?

is it because he was tricked to believe that Macross Frontier has the technology to heal Sheryl or at least keep her alive?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2008 7:15 PM

Dec 2007
kaminakun said:

is it because he was tricked to believe that Macross Frontier has the technology to heal Sheryl or at least keep her alive?

he didn't betray SMS

from how i take it, they didnt want Klan, Alto and Luca to be involved and they joined the NUNS(?)
Sep 4, 2008 10:01 PM

Jul 2008
pendragon said:
kaminakun said:

he didn't betray SMS

from how i take it, they didnt want Klan, Alto and Luca to be involved and they joined the NUNS(?)

Yeah I sorta felt that too but I think it's more cause why would he get attacked by Ozma...don't tell it's just because of a misunderstanding or someone opened fire on the other first.
Sep 5, 2008 9:30 AM

Mar 2008
dang...and I thought Alto was doing it for Sheryl's sake...
Sep 5, 2008 9:50 AM

Jul 2008
kaminakun said:
dang...and I thought Alto was doing it for Sheryl's sake...

Even so Ozma attacking him because he interferes but wait he interferes because of love towards Sheryl? That does not make sense. If he loves Sheryl should he not find a cure for her problem or kill off juicy Vajras???
Sep 5, 2008 3:08 PM

Oct 2007
Alto and Sheryl kissed, please look at 16:10 on the horrible raws version. I really don't know how people missed the kiss scene, it was rather obvious considering the way Alto was holding Sheryl's head, how Alto's head titled as the camera started to pan up and both their heads moved towards each other....

No confession from either of the two atm btw... you know it's coming...
Sep 5, 2008 3:40 PM

Jul 2008
Westlo said:
Alto and Sheryl kissed, please look at 16:10 on the horrible raws version. I really don't know how people missed the kiss scene, it was rather obvious considering the way Alto was holding Sheryl's head, how Alto's head titled as the camera started to pan up and both their heads moved towards each other....

You are right but they seem to skip it rather quickly. They really skip it fast you have to check carefully. Alto not only kissed her BUT TEARS WERE FLOWING FROM HER AT SAME TIME. Sheryl IS IN PAIN! For the first time I really can relate to how painful it must be not to be anymore on this drugs and having 100% of pain dealings. I don't see her taking the pills anymore anyhow.

THANKS FOR THE INFO BUDDY.
Sep 5, 2008 3:42 PM

Dec 2007
Westlo said:

didnt that already happen when the shots turn to the moon

o well.
Sep 5, 2008 7:28 PM
Jul 2008
Will Sheryl die? It's now clear that she has the v-virus and has reached a terminal stage where it can no longer be cured. I will cry for days if they let her die, anyway hoping for a miracle to happen.
Sep 5, 2008 11:33 PM

Oct 2007
angel999 said:
Sheryl IS IN PAIN! For the first time I really can relate to how painful it must be not to be anymore on this drugs and having 100% of pain dealings. I don't see her taking the pills anymore anyhow.

It was more emotional pain than physical since she can't be with the man she loves because she's dying. Also it seems they did more than kiss going by this pic, lol @ the crazy chinese forum goers for finding this.

http://www.data.gov.cn/uploadme/me/macross/25th/ep/022/22002.jpg

Look underneath his jacket, looks like Sheryl's top.
Sep 6, 2008 4:15 AM

Jul 2008
Westlo said:
angel999 said:
Sheryl IS IN PAIN! For the first time I really can relate to how painful it must be not to be anymore on this drugs and having 100% of pain dealings. I don't see her taking the pills anymore anyhow.

It was more emotional pain than physical since she can't be with the man she loves because she's dying. Also it seems they did more than kiss going by this pic, lol @ the crazy chinese forum goers for finding this.

I really do not get it. I look at the pic and still see nothing of the ordinary. Sheryl's top? I don't really see it. Someone explain further based on this picture but just the way it is shown...shows not much t be honest.
Sep 6, 2008 12:29 PM
Jun 2007
I couldn't wait for the subbed version by gg so I just downloaded the raw. Boy, was that a good choice. this episode invoke a grin on me like I've never grinned before. that moment with her and Alto was one I've been waiting for. albeit it will be bittersweet in hindsight after a couple of episodes because of Sheryl's condition. But overall, I like Sheryl even more because she's a fighter, not wallowing in despair and running away like that girl that will not be named. >_>

that battle between Alto and Ozma was actually a nice touch. that conversation between them about making a choice would open up for significant character development on Alto's part.

5/5 for the episode. =D
Sep 6, 2008 1:34 PM

Mar 2008
angel999 said:
Westlo said:
angel999 said:

I really do not get it. I look at the pic and still see nothing of the ordinary. Sheryl's top? I don't really see it. Someone explain further based on this picture but just the way it is shown...shows not much t be honest.

I don't see Sheryl's top either ><
Sep 6, 2008 10:16 PM

Sep 2007
Best scene of the episode!?

Sep 6, 2008 10:20 PM

Jul 2008
Wasabi said:
Best scene of the episode!?

I could not care less since I want her dead and besides that she killed so many that tried to kill her but wait that's not all...she is machine and I don't touch non human things unless they have not killed anyone.
Sep 6, 2008 11:02 PM

Sep 2007
angel999 said:
During this battle TWO THUMBS UP for the good mix with Sheryl's singing of Diamond Crevasse!

GOOD BYE TO THE SMS CARRIER.

She wasn't singing Diamond Crevasse. She was singing Northern Cross.

And the 'SMS carrier' is Macross Quarter.
Sep 6, 2008 11:22 PM

Jul 2008
Wasabi said:
angel999 said:
During this battle TWO THUMBS UP for the good mix with Sheryl's singing of Diamond Crevasse!

GOOD BYE TO THE SMS CARRIER.

She wasn't singing Diamond Crevasse. She was singing Northern Cross.

And the 'SMS carrier' is Macross Quarter.

My bad and what about the Macross Quarter??? The SMS carrier none the less detached itself and went on to its objective but I have yet to see the subbed version.
Sep 7, 2008 12:27 AM

Nov 2006
pendragon said:
angel999 said:
pendragon said:
WHAT?

i bet they did it.

again, this is macross.
it's transferred through blood AND body fluids. so i don't think they would have had sex...(referring to pic of alto supposedly having sheryl's shirt on, which i don't see either)

good ep, i was surprised that the vajra's planet looks like earth.
Sep 7, 2008 12:51 AM

Mar 2008
Looks like they are setting this up for a second season? unless they plan to end it all with 3 eps to go.
Yeh the end bit was weird and great at the same time *squeeze*
Sep 7, 2008 2:00 AM

Feb 2008
Hmmm, seems like alto finally gonna make up his mind on what to do....and uhhh...Grace looked hot in that suit....O.o...
Sep 7, 2008 2:07 AM

Apr 2008
ok im confused....was that earth or not?
Sep 7, 2008 4:15 AM

Mar 2008
lol not earth, when did earth have 3 moons! and a ring.
Sep 7, 2008 5:00 AM

Jul 2008
windy said:
pendragon said:
angel999 said:
pendragon said:
WHAT?

i bet they did it.

again, this is macross.
it's transferred through blood AND body fluids. so i don't think they would have had sex...(referring to pic of alto supposedly having sheryl's shirt on, which i don't see either)

good ep, i was surprised that the vajra's planet looks like earth.

Surprised about that earth? Don't be after all this survival thing makes more sense now cause should we eliminated 100% of the Vajras..then the planet can be ours!

Of course opting to destroy their planet to get rid of their race is another path I am thinking about but that would be a much darker one.
Sep 7, 2008 7:18 AM

May 2008
Its was a pretty awesome episode, I might have to second the coming of a second season though...
Sep 7, 2008 7:44 AM

Mar 2008
a 2nd season? ONLY if they include Sheryl in there

I can't stand Ranka X Alto
Sep 7, 2008 8:00 AM

Jul 2008
Nezerchin said:
Its was a pretty awesome episode, I might have to second the coming of a second season though...

The rumours say that this the last season of the epic they make...so I am not sure if they A) will do another season and B) if they do how will they approach it.

If you ASK ME....THEY SHOULD A MOVIE AFTER THIS!!!! ^_^

EVERYBODY.....WE WANT A MOVIE AFTER THIS!

My suggested title: MACROSS FRONTIER "AFTERMATH" 2075 AD or something like that.
Sep 7, 2008 9:46 AM

Mar 2008
I won't say I want anything yet until I see the ending
Sep 7, 2008 10:25 AM

Jun 2008
kaminakun said:
I won't say I want anything yet until I see the ending

I'll agree to this.

I'm still not sure as to why Alto decided to stay with Frontier instead of go with the SMS, whether it be just because Sheryl is still with Frontier or not.
Sep 7, 2008 12:16 PM

Dec 2007
kaminakun said:
angel999 said:
Westlo said:
angel999 said:

I don't see Sheryl's top either ><

Why would alto be wearing sheryl's top?
Sep 7, 2008 2:50 PM

Jul 2008
Finally saw the subbed version! My thoughts exactly about the missiles. INfused with fold quartz but too late to have been produced! Couple of extra comments that might prove useful to all.

The planet of the Vajra has been confirmed as that resembling close to earth but the thing that bothers me is why would they make a ring of asteroids around the planet? I am guessing to have similar protection like us we have in our galaxy.

Grace refered to the true queen on the planet. SINCE RANKA IS LITTLE QUEEN...her MOTHER is on the PLANET? I also have a feeling that we are going to be dealing with some NEOATLANTIS PRIESTESSES of whom we saw glimpses of in episode 16 or 17 of how they looked like.

Now we can assume they know how to control the Vajras but I only assume. By the way I WAS RIGHT ABOUT RANKA BEING A TRAITOR! Luca even admits it!

I OFFICIALLY DECLARE that I am on side of the NUNS with the Captain and I GUESS THAT MAKES A SPACE PIRATE! ^_^ Well like Ozma said...I would prefer not to fight for a PIECE OS SHIT ASS PRESIDENT WHO KILLS TO GET POWER! DIE LEON AND GRACE NAZI SCUM BAGS WHO LICK DEMON ASSES!

The VF-171 EX ARE AMAZING FIGHTERS! So now they have new bullets/cannons, missiles with the fold quartz shards+another type of missile of standard missile (I saw some that red bands and another that had yellow one) and certain configurations changed.

I do want to commend on the battles, as usual the team did a good depiction of them but Luca was showing improvements most...Alto, just seemed quicker and precise not much more.

Seems Grace is using Ranka to get to the planet.

One last note, I WONDER WHICH PATH ALTO WILL TAKE NEXT? One to fight for Sheryl or one towards total destruction with Klan???? Hmmmm we shall see indeed in #23.
Sep 7, 2008 3:24 PM

Dec 2007
angel999 said:
Finally saw the subbed version! My thoughts exactly about the missiles. INfused with fold quartz but too late to have been produced! Couple of extra comments that might prove useful to all.

The planet of the Vajra has been confirmed as that resembling close to earth but the thing that bothers me is why would they make a ring of asteroids around the planet? I am guessing to have similar protection like us we have in our galaxy.

Grace refered to the true queen on the planet. SINCE RANKA IS LITTLE QUEEN...her MOTHER is on the PLANET? I also have a feeling that we are going to be dealing with some NEOATLANTIS PRIESTESSES of whom we saw glimpses of in episode 16 or 17 of how they looked like.

Now we can assume they know how to control the Vajras but I only assume. By the way I WAS RIGHT ABOUT RANKA BEING A TRAITOR! Luca even admits it!

I OFFICIALLY DECLARE that I am on side of the NUNS with the Captain and I GUESS THAT MAKES A SPACE PIRATE! ^_^ Well like Ozma said...I would prefer not to fight for a PIECE OS SHIT ASS PRESIDENT WHO KILLS TO GET POWER! DIE LEON AND GRACE NAZI SCUM BAGS WHO LICK DEMON ASSES!

The VF-171 EX ARE AMAZING FIGHTERS! So now they have new bullets/cannons, missiles with the fold quartz shards+another type of missile of standard missile (I saw some that red bands and another that had yellow one) and certain configurations changed.

I do want to commend on the battles, as usual the team did a good depiction of them but Luca was showing improvements most...Alto, just seemed quicker and precise not much more.

Seems Grace is using Ranka to get to the planet.

One last note, I WONDER WHICH PATH ALTO WILL TAKE NEXT? One to fight for Sheryl or one towards total destruction with Klan???? Hmmmm we shall see indeed in #23.

i suppose alto wud side with sheryl...he's cooking for her next ep :P
nah, i dun think Klan's into total destruction....i kinda feel sorry for her.

i keep thinking that ranka is a big traitor, and i seeth at every picture of her, especially her "cute" ones near the end.
but then i find it hard to believe that ranka is evil.
Sep 7, 2008 4:01 PM

Dec 2007
Angel, I'm surprised that you're not calling the SMS traitors... =P

Everyone left aboard the Frontier are idiots... as for Leon's reasoning.... here's a simple counterargument
If a bee stings you, would you go off, find all the bees in existence and exterminate them? no. My guess is that the vajra are acting like bees, following the queen (ranka), and protecting the queen whenever they feel there is a threat.

Looks like the next episode will answer a question that i've had for the entire season...
What exactly are the Vajra.

and now remember... reason trumps force.
Sep 7, 2008 4:16 PM

Jul 2008
Tekky99 said:
Angel, I'm surprised that you're not calling the SMS traitors... =P

Everyone left aboard the Frontier are idiots... as for Leon's reasoning.... here's a simple counterargument
If a bee stings you, would you go off, find all the bees in existence and exterminate them? no. My guess is that the vajra are acting like bees, following the queen (ranka), and protecting the queen whenever they feel there is a threat.

Looks like the next episode will answer a question that i've had for the entire season...
What exactly are the Vajra.

and now remember... reason trumps force.

My answer to your beautiful argument. Should a bee sting someone indeed it is foolish to go after all of them but should more than one do so would one ignore them so as a consequence they may sting more and kill more?

There is a saying....ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Believe the Vajras have stepped OVER that threshold.
Sep 7, 2008 6:27 PM

Mar 2008
angel999 said:

you mean you are on the side of the SMS? aren't the NUNS the one left on Frontier?
Sep 7, 2008 7:39 PM

Feb 2008
lol wow and everyone flamed ranka for what she did.

alto just 'settled' for sheryl. he should just die for that.
Sep 7, 2008 8:59 PM

Nov 2007
Fuck yeah space pirates.
Sep 7, 2008 9:08 PM

May 2008
Wow Frontier is still going strong wit it's story line and doesn't disappoint
Sep 7, 2008 11:23 PM

Nov 2007
lol that was an epic "oh ranka left, guess ill take sheryl then".... lol
Sep 8, 2008 2:25 AM

Jul 2008
kaminakun said:
angel999 said:

you mean you are on the side of the SMS? aren't the NUNS the one left on Frontier?

Yeah the NUNS are the OLD SMS.
Sep 8, 2008 2:26 AM

Jul 2008
pcube19622 said:

Yeah why not..after all mature is better than loli...at the very least with my morals.
Sep 8, 2008 2:27 AM

Jul 2008
kisami said:
lol wow and everyone flamed ranka for what she did.

alto just 'settled' for sheryl. he should just die for that.

Why? Ranka is with something that killed Michael should she not die with that thing for even thinking of siding with it???
Sep 8, 2008 2:34 AM

Oct 2007
pcube19622 said:

You do know the Ranka forfeited because she knew that Alto didn't love her right?
Sep 8, 2008 4:31 AM

Sep 2008
Westlo said:
pcube19622 said:

You do know the Ranka forfeited because she knew that Alto didn't love her right?

i agree.....

and as for that picture with sheryl`s top ...i think that is alto`s hand...not sure ..
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Macross F Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Westlo - Aug 1, 2008

60 by Dzentelmen2 »»
Oct 12, 2023 7:22 AM

Poll: » Macross F Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

darkside099 - Jul 4, 2008

72 by sserpens »»
Mar 27, 2023 6:08 AM

Poll: » Macross Frontier Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Sep 11, 2008

98 by catfay »»
Feb 21, 2023 3:22 PM

Poll: » Macross F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Westlo - May 15, 2008

72 by Antanaru »»
Dec 31, 2022 11:36 AM

Poll: » Macross Frontier Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

angel999 - Aug 21, 2008

123 by Fortress_Maximus »»
Nov 19, 2022 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.