Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Persona 4
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 22, 2012 10:09 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
End credit in the beginning with Kuma saying that he's a shadow in Velvet's room, is glad that cousin girl is fine. And no OP.

Junez guy wanted the guy to punch him and wanting to be equal. They punched each other.

The man working for uncle police is suspicious.

Kuma checking on the cousin girl. They search for the one who ran away, and Kuma is here, who told them everything. Everyone's being nice to Kuma, who is being confused.

That suspicious guy is really the bad guy who tries to put the TV world to real and everyone being shadow. He's been doing as he likes in this world and showing the destroyed street, and bringing people to TV. He also used lots of people who seems to be bad in the series. He accidentally found them the TV thing and was having fun.

Him releasing his persona begins the final battle. Preview airing OP.
tsubasaloverMar 22, 2012 11:17 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 22, 2012 10:12 AM

May 2009
Episode.was.boring.as.hell.

Pacing was terrible. The song choices were bad. And now we won't even have True Ending.

Episode was basically random Kuma, yaoi yaoi yaoi - what, Yosuke is envious of Yuu, where the hell did that come from, then to Adachi is the killer to let's chase him and divide the group.

Extremely disappointing.
Mar 22, 2012 10:21 AM

May 2010
"The World Is Full Of Shit."

Brosuke's social link - Done. I kinda lol'd when Narukami just punched the crap out of him...

THE REAPER! Awesome - I think I just wet my pants. Was kinda rooting for him, lol.

Izanagi showdown.. Decent episode, like the way they made Adachi seem, he seemed a bit more bad ass and crazy to me. So, people who haven't played the game, did you expect it to be him? I know a few people guessed him but were thrown off by Namatame..

Next Scent: "We Can Change The World" - last two episode titles have been epic and nostalgic, hopefully it's good, this episode's pacing was kind of "out there".

Looks like they're going for a good end, too bad - True End would have been better, but understandable with the limited time..

Miya_F_Exia said:
yaoi yaoi yaoi - what, Yosuke is envious of Yuu, where the hell did that come from,

lol, didn't seem remotely Yaoi to me...I understand that the fangirls make everything of them Yaoi, but don't lose your cool, lol. As for Yosuke's 'envious-ness', yeah - was never shown in the anime like Junpei's jealousy was shown through out all of P3... Although one would automatically think that since Narukami can use "multiple personas" and is "special", "second banana" would be envious...
Mar 22, 2012 10:25 AM

May 2009
^Well, nowadays every boy-boy relationship is regarded as yaoi, so that's why I said yaoi XD But my point with him being envy of Yu was not because it wasn't shown in the tv series (since the same can be said for the game) but rather for his sudden outburst (Hey dude/bro, I envy you since day 1). Like, what? What kind of timing is that? It felt completely out of place. I thought that they would make Yosuke's SL more related to Saki, since they would finally show the true murderer and his SL was half about Saki half about him coming to love Inaba. Imagine my surprise to see him just saying he envies the MC out of nowhere LOL

Well, I laughed a lot in this episode just because of how disjointed the whole thing was, so it was enjoyable in a sense lol
AiNoHikariToKageMar 22, 2012 10:32 AM
Mar 22, 2012 10:35 AM

May 2010
True, wasn't really shown in the game either, which kinda sends me a drift now of why they ever even mentioned it, hmm. But yeah, I agree with you. It would have made much more sense to leave the envy out and just make it completely of him and Saki's death...In fact, Yosuke's whole SLink was of Saki and dealing with the loss, so that's completely weird and out of left field.

I really couldn't laugh, it was just weird, decent in a sense that they have such little time to work with...Also - I think separating the team was just completely retarded...
Mar 22, 2012 1:51 PM

May 2009
^Unless they rush it in unimaginable ways, they can't just

Big spoilers

Mar 22, 2012 2:34 PM

Oct 2009
I've been waiting for animated True Ending for 24 weeks.
So much for that.

And where the hell are second stage Personas? Amaterasu, Susanoo...
RedKeyMar 22, 2012 2:41 PM
Mar 22, 2012 6:09 PM

Feb 2012
there is not time for the true ending in 1 episode, still too much to do. i would almost rather them have done the bad ending than the good. i prefer one extreme or the other.

this episode disappointed me. i expected they would make much more progress than they did.
Mar 22, 2012 6:43 PM

Nov 2008
Heh. Interesting episode title.

But seriously, Atlus? There's only one episode left. DX

I'm calling it; assuming that episode 25 won't be a complete rush job, the true ending will be covered in episodes distributed primarily online or in some sort of OVA release.
Mar 22, 2012 9:42 PM

Mar 2012
I thought the anime had been extended to 26 episodes, unless I read wrong? (I don't even remember where I heard it first--the p4a twitter?)
Mar 22, 2012 11:44 PM

Oct 2011
/hate

Me disappointed.

The only thing keep my attention was The Reaper...
I am the Marshmallow of Justice
Platinum is my body and Disco in my blood
I have created over 9000 Platinum toothbrushes
Unknown to Ghosts, Nor known to Demons
Have withstood Vampires, Phoenix & Bee to create many Parodies
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, Unlimited Platinum Works!
Mar 23, 2012 1:22 PM

Apr 2009
I like how everyone is acting like they didn't expect this >_>;; it seemed pretty obvious for the past few weeks that this is what they would end up doing

Buuut there's always the off chance they could do the True Ending via OVA. Or rush EVERYTHING and botch the whole series. One of two.

I didn't hate this episode, but I didn't love it, either. I sort of liked how they ended the episode.

EDIT: Now that I think of it...where in the world are Igor and Margaret? o-o
red_meatMar 23, 2012 1:44 PM
Mar 23, 2012 2:23 PM

Aug 2009
I was surprised no one noticed it was Adatchi or whatever his name is.

I didn't know exactly that it was him, but who else could it have been if the delivery guy wasn't the culprit.

Any ways, the episode wan't to bad, not much progress was made in this episode. And also, if persona's are based on peoples personalities and hearts, why is Adatchi and Shu's so similar, its either their personas are similar or complete opposites, I would go for complete opposite, but if they were in the similar category, the twist would be interesting hehe.
Mar 23, 2012 3:08 PM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
Well to be fair, there are reports that there are 26 episodes in this show. Who knows maybe they'll pull off a Fate/Zero move and make the final episode an hour long. But regardless, I don't really care if they do the true ending or not because I can just go back and play the game. What I'm hoping is that they'll do something surprising and hint of a possible plot point for Persona 5. Although my hopes are probably slim.
Mar 23, 2012 3:46 PM

Oct 2011
I was pretty happy with this episode, but I am dissapointed that there will likely be no true ending but P4 did do very well in Japan so I hear so I'd expect a true ending OVA or maybe a movie.

and I really liked seeing Magatsu Izanagi

Mar 23, 2012 4:02 PM

Aug 2010
CALLED IT.

And how did I call it? Not based on any actual clues, but because he was the only named minor character. There were literally no other suspects. And MAN did his personality do a complete 180 in this episode.
Mar 23, 2012 4:49 PM

Jul 2009
In the game, I found Adachi pretty interesting as the culprit simply because there aren't really many clues that hint to it; especially his motive. Even after working out that he's one of the very few people who could've done it, there is absolutely nothing that hints towards why until after the game makes you pick you you think it is.

Anyway, I jumped a little when SUDDENLY, REAPER. I understand what they're doing by splitting the party up, but I think it's silly. Sure, one on one fights are cool, but BONDS OF PEOPLE ARE THE TRUE POWER.

It's obvious they wont have time for the True ending now, but, considering how many hints they've thrown out about it, I really can't see them not adapting it in an OVA or something. I mean, there was even a huge, not at all subtle one in this episode. xP
If they keep up the pattern they've had so far with the BDs/DVDs of 3 episodes per volume (excluding the first, which only had 1), then there's space for 2 extra episodes, assuming they don't put 4 eps in volume 9, or only have 1 episode on volume 10.
If any of my posts seem odd, it's probably because I'm tired. Sorry. I have sleeping issues.
Mar 23, 2012 4:54 PM
Jun 2010
"Episode is Full of Shit"

Rushed. As Hell. Pacing, awful.

Adachi is portrayed like a COCKY megalomaniac now....what the hell. Having Death from P3 was cute and all, but at Adachi's bidding? That is BALLS.

Teddie revealed as a Shadow....rushed as hell.

Anyone wanting to see the REAL Adachi, watch:
The Master Plan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmEhwZXxLRE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVEqTchT3FU
The Confrontation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8wxNNXd0lA

Even English dubbed, this portrayal of Adachi was WAY better.

Not surprised the episode was a trainwreck, but was hoping I'd be wrong. It was kind of cute having Yuu face Adachi 1 on 1...and also stupidly contrived. Adachi should be able to take them all on by himself.
Mar 23, 2012 5:10 PM

Oct 2010
i just know this is the best title in anime period. I guess since i never played Persona 4 i cant complain like other people. The episode was ok.
Mar 23, 2012 5:16 PM

Apr 2010
I liked this 'new' version of Adachi, because he is really different from the game, but I'm sad that remains only one episode and it's pratically impossibile to finish everything story-related.
Glad to see the confrontation between Yuu and Yosuke.
I miss the Christmas Eve party.
Mar 23, 2012 5:25 PM

May 2009
bonifide said:
i just know this is the best title in anime period. I guess since i never played Persona 4 i cant complain like other people. The episode was ok.

This has nothing to do with having played P4 or not. I found the episode itself bad, not because the adaptation was ridiculous, but because it itself was ridiculous.

"This Episode is Full of Shit"

Ok, quote for the win!
Mar 23, 2012 6:17 PM

Jan 2008
Man, people are so clever.

This episode discussion is full of shit.

And lol, Adachi's English portrayal compared to this? Yeah, no. I love Johnny Yong Bosch, but he cannot compare.
Mar 23, 2012 6:32 PM

Jan 2011
quite a few people butthurt over this one i still enjoyed it even if it was kinda rushed but to be fair this whole series was rushed but i think they did a ok job but i do agree Adachi was portrayed alot better in the game.

was sad over no Izanagi No Okami though :(.
Mar 23, 2012 6:57 PM
Jan 2011
Episode was alright, but the brofist with Yosuke was sort of... uncalled for. Would be better left out... Pacing had issues, and I also don't like the team was separated too. Then again, I do seem to enjoy the Izanagi VS Magatsu Izanagi :P
Random. Yeah. Wait you expected me to HAVE a signature or something?
Mar 23, 2012 7:15 PM

May 2009
Panaru said:

And lol, Adachi's English portrayal compared to this? Yeah, no. I love Johnny Yong Bosch, but he cannot compare.

Oh sorry dear, the shitty discussion is present in order to reflect the shitty episode of a somewhat shitty series.

Although, seriously, I fail to see what is so full of shit in the discussion of this episode. Unless we can't complain about things we consider to be mere bullshit.
Mar 23, 2012 7:33 PM
Jun 2010
Panaru said:

Dood, judging from this episode's title, I was honestly kind of hyped...I thought it was actually going to get into Adachi's world view, which would've been awesome, because it's really interesting. Instead, we got a one-dimensional villain with a ridiculous, barely discernible motive. He's actually showing off his kills like a superstar reminiscent of that Kubo kid. Freaking Namatame actually had more character development...the idiot who actually thought shoving people into TV's was a good idea. Sad.

And the investigation team chases Adachi into the TV without Kuma? They can't get out without him. I think it established in the game that a permanent exit was created, but I don't remember hearing that in the anime....the team would've been stuck in the TV world. Plot hole.

The Brosuke fight, completely unnecessary...a waste of time at a turning point in the story, the reveal. That time should've been spent developing the killer further....it added nothing relevant to the plot. The time for social links is over...we're in the finale.
prinnMar 23, 2012 7:47 PM
Mar 23, 2012 7:44 PM

Oct 2011
prinn said:
And the investigation team chases Adachi into the TV without Kuma? They can't get out without him. I think it established in the game that a permanent exit was created, but I don't remember hearing that in the anime....the team would've been stuck in the TV world. Plot hole.

The Brosuke fight, completely unnecessary...a waste of time at a turning point in the story, the reveal. That time should've been spent developing the killer further....it added nothing relevant to the plot. The time for social links is over...we're in the finale.

1st point: in the game it was a plot hole too - there was no indication that a permanent exit was created. This plot hole appeared about three times in the game as a result of Teddie not being there.

2nd point: indeed, it needed to be inserted way earlier - the last few episodes pretty much imply that Yu and Yosuke were best friends. Agreed, it was a waste of the precious little time the series has left

Hmm, I don't know where I stand on this episode. I've been waiting for adachi to be revealed for this whole series thinking the animation would make him badass. This might be the case in the fight against Yu.

People complaining about splitting the group up - it was inevitable - Adachi can't take on all those persona users at once. There's a reason why the game only let you use four chars at once, and in the anime it would look messy, probs why Vs Namatame mind control was such a big part of the fight.

Panaru said:

Meh, sorry, do not agree, Bosch's voice meant that the transition from weakling to kick ass troll who actually had a backbone was possible. Even though he mainly plays good guys his angry voice does evil justice. The high pitch Japanese equivalent was good, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't as convincing when he went psycho.

Adachi's personality wasn't as...I don't know... cool? I loved his character in the game pretty much as soon as it was revealed that he was the killer. His killing for the hell of it was different and his character shift was massive. In the animation he looks too whiny. In the game he was more of a philosophically high minded and calmly collected bad guy. His desire to keep "his game" going was not emphasised enough here - it really needed to develop his back story and how watching the two sets of heroes play off against each other made him laugh himself to sleep at night.

Rant aside, this episode was decent. Although Adachi's pathetic "oh no" face pissed me off when they were grilling him. The problem with this part of the animation - a problem it will always have if it follows the game too much - is that in the game the player makes their own conclusions, which are almost impossible to transfer to the anime counterpart. In the animation it was like a Near WTF I've identified the culprit from a list of 400 suspects randomly and it's the right choice no-jutsu. Suddenly everyone has a brainwave and hey look it's adachi. The obvious solution would have been to reserve more episodes for the build up to this, maybe by, I don't know, cutting out Nanako's detective princess episode?

Battle between Yu and Adachi better be epic. TBH I do not care for the true ending and would rather adachi have been the last boss in the game. He was too easy and tossed aside like a side villein.
teh2ndrunnerMar 23, 2012 7:57 PM
Mar 23, 2012 8:15 PM

Jan 2008
When Adachi's put his face directly infront of Yuu's face, I immediately thought that some fangirls would start to imagine (and artist's will draw fanart of) Adachi kissing Yuu. Seariously though, it's not like Adachi is an old-fashioned high school Japanese delinquent from the 90's....no (straight) man would normally put their face that close to another man unless they were going to kiss or giving a bromance hug. Wouldn't Yuu feel his breath on his face as he talked since the last one was the real Adachi? I'm amazed at Yuu's maxed stats that give him balls of steel.

Overall the episode was kind of boring...I'm thinking they could have finished off Adachi in one episode.
Mar 23, 2012 11:52 PM

Mar 2012
recently just finished this part of the game....
I don't know why people here very dislike this episode. It's closely follow the game with some cut of unnecessary part (Adachi reason about joining police part, etc)..

For yosuke part i think it's SL 9 (without hug hahaha XD).....

And the adachi voice part, they used exactly same voice at the game
I mean i played undub and i got no complaints here...

Maybe what i can complain just animation.....

I wonder what aika see at near the end???
Mar 24, 2012 1:21 AM

Feb 2010
Adachi was WAY COOLER in the game =(

maybe he will talk more during next episode...?
VanisherMar 24, 2012 1:24 AM
Mar 24, 2012 1:42 AM
Dec 2007
teh2ndrunner said:
As much as you complain, I'm sure you would have joined the crowd of "no x Social Link !" cries if they had cut any of the social links. In case you forgot (and many people tend to block it out for some reason), the Summer Break episodes were a clusterfuck of extra Social Links they didn't had time to tackle one by one. I would have rather done without Brosuke scuffle or cut down the Culture Fest after events, for starters. And I had the impression there had been a bradcast announcement adding an extra episode.
Leon-GunMar 24, 2012 1:48 AM

Mar 24, 2012 2:44 AM

Aug 2011
RedKey said:
I've been waiting for animated True Ending for 24 weeks.
So much for that.

And where the hell are second stage Personas? Amaterasu, Susanoo...

Did anyone see what Commie did in the subs? Adachi said bitches and whore, haha.

Adachi is portrayed like a COCKY megalomaniac now....what the hell. Having Death from P3 was cute and all, but at Adachi's bidding? That is BALLS.

You can find The Reaper in New Game+. Do you have to complain about every little detail?
Damn assholes. They'd rather complain about shit nobody cares about instead of enjoying the anime. See Guilty Crown for future references. (And GC was ironic as fuck, so many watchers yet so many complainers, lots of masochists on this site.)
MyWastedTimeListMar 24, 2012 2:48 AM
Did you like my avatar, perv?
Mar 24, 2012 3:28 AM

Sep 2008
I'm glad my hunches for the villain was correct.
Once again I enjoyed the character of Hanamura. He's just reeking of awesomeness in these final episodes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2012 4:22 AM

Jul 2008
I dunno what the fuck is everyone complaining, but they did well portraying Adachi's revelation, the only thing gone from this is the surprise factor actually, since I already knew it was Adachi and what his motives, or lack thereof, are. Playing the game God knows how many already. And no, there was second to no clues at all pointing out to Adachi before this, I was actively looking for them for the past 24 weeks and I found none that anyone who never played the game would take a hint of him. So stop lying acting all high and mighty saying it was obvious, because it was not. If there were clues shown, it might have been too small that I didn't take notice of it.

I do prefer Adachi's English VA(for the most of the cast actually) though. What happened was almost the same with a few minor exception. Instead of them just talking inside that room, they made it like the gang were shown of what really happened while Adachi narrates it along with fighting the Reaper, I thought it was great.It didn't feel rushed to me or anything. I only fear that we won't get the true end if this doesn't get extended to 26 episodes. Also... MAX S-links for all of them. OF ALL THE CHARACTERS TO GIVE A MAX SLINK! WHY YOUSUKE! SHOULD'VE BEEN AT LEAST ONE OF THE GIRLS DAMN IT! LOL

5/5

Adachi is portrayed like a COCKY megalomaniac now...

You mean he wasn't? Give me a break. I do love the English VA more, but the JP one portrays well too.
Mar 24, 2012 5:18 AM

Oct 2011
radical_dreamers said:

I wonder what aika see at near the end???

It looks like a ball...Hope it is what I think it is...hahaha *coughnormalendinglastbosscough* >:D
I am the Marshmallow of Justice
Platinum is my body and Disco in my blood
I have created over 9000 Platinum toothbrushes
Unknown to Ghosts, Nor known to Demons
Have withstood Vampires, Phoenix & Bee to create many Parodies
Yet, those hands will never hold anything
So as I pray, Unlimited Platinum Works!
Mar 24, 2012 5:35 AM

Apr 2009
The pacing was really bad, but Adachi is awesome as usual (although his character suffers from the pacing, too).
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Mar 24, 2012 6:03 AM

Sep 2010
WORLD IS FULL OF SHIT.......

Ha ha...... Awesome......

5/5
Mar 24, 2012 6:20 AM

Oct 2011
Leon-Gun said:
As much as you complain, I'm sure you would have joined the crowd of "no x Social Link !" cries if they had cut any of the social links. In case you forgot (and many people tend to block it out for some reason), the Summer Break episodes were a clusterfuck of extra Social Links they didn't had time to tackle one by one. I would have rather done without Brosuke scuffle or cut down the Culture Fest after events, for starters. And I had the impression there had been a bradcast announcement adding an extra episode.

Don't remember saying they should have cut the social links. For some reason I thought I said something about Nanako's detective episode? I just meant Yu's perspective of the social links would have been ample. I do agree that episodes 19 and 20, while very good, were too time consuming. I guess everytime the devs do a good episode with good pacing they will always fall into the trap of having to cut down other portions of the game, which translates to poor pacing, like in episode 24.
Mar 24, 2012 6:58 AM
Feb 2012
Very good episode. I dont know why so many dislikes. In my opinion Adachi looked even more cooler and more insane than in game.
I havent reached true ending, so normal ending is fine with me :D
Mar 24, 2012 7:26 AM

May 2010
teh2ndrunner said:
People complaining about splitting the group up - it was inevitable - Adachi can't take on all those persona users at once. There's a reason why the game only let you use four chars at once, and in the anime it would look messy, probs why Vs Namatame mind control was such a big part of the fight.

Well, the team being there never stopped Narukami from going one on one with anyone, he usually does all the work, so there would be no difference if they hadn't separated, plus, they easily could have had Adachi control shadows and have the team deal with them in the same area while Narukami took on Adachi...

But looking at this thread, I myself didn't see this episode so horrible as most, perhaps because I'm not expecting much or am too optimistic. All I saw wrong with this episode was the pacing, as always and brosuke's out of place social link..

AmaterasuNoOkami said:
It looks like a ball...Hope it is what I think it is...hahaha *coughnormalendinglastbosscough* >:D

Yeah, probably, or it could just be Adachi's power overflowing into the real world, getting close to his goal of turning everyone into shadows...
Mar 24, 2012 10:31 AM

Nov 2008
There is no way in hell they'll be able to do the Adachi fight, the disco ball fight, the aftermath, the Christmas stuff, and the entire true ending arc in one episode. I think it kinda sucks. I wanted to see the true ending animated. :'/
Mar 24, 2012 12:04 PM
Nov 2011
I wish they had done more with Kuma's disappearance and internal conflict. He was pretty much back with the group before you even knew he was gone in the first place. And I agree that the fight with Yosuke seemed really out of place in this episode. I'm also disappointed that I'll have to wait for an OVA for the true ending. They really should have included it in the anime, if only for the fact that it explains how Yu, Adachi, and Namatame originally got their powers
Mar 24, 2012 12:42 PM

May 2011
I hope the true ending will be an OVA.

There is too much history left to show in just one episode.
Mar 24, 2012 12:51 PM

Jul 2010
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Mar 24, 2012 12:55 PM

Apr 2011
Yosuke is a bit annoying since previous episode, I think.

Their fight wasn't that brutal - After this, they haven't got any bruises.

Rushed... Rushed... Boring... Boring... Rushed - this episode in a nutshell.

I dunno, if I want see the last episode...
Mar 24, 2012 2:24 PM

May 2009
alpha69 said:

You mean he wasn't? Give me a break. I do love the English VA more, but the JP one portrays well too.

Yes, he was. The thing is, he is exaggerated in here (although I think this is something the tv series decided to do; some characters were portrayed in a "ludicrous" way throughout the series, namely Yosuke, Chie, Kuma and now Adachi).

Also, someone here mentioned things happened almost as they did in the game. So, what of it? Adaptation isn't just about copy and past the material and that's it. You have to almost "recreate" the series to a different media. That involves cutting and stuff. Just because the material per se wasn't necessarily affected it doesn't mean that it was good.

I think they may add the final episode to a BR/DVD, probably the last one (LOL which hasn't even been announced yet).
Mar 24, 2012 2:51 PM

Aug 2009
lol, this was so bad. I'm glad this will be over in a week.
Mar 24, 2012 3:31 PM

May 2011
So the culprit finally shown up, and the final battle is begin!

Can't wait for the conclusion.
Mar 24, 2012 4:20 PM
Dec 2007
Miya_F_Exia said:
alpha69 said:

Yes, he was. The thing is, he is exaggerated in here (although I think this is something the tv series decided to do; some characters were portrayed in a "ludicrous" way throughout the series, namely Yosuke, Chie, Kuma and now Adachi).

Also, someone here mentioned things happened almost as they did in the game. So, what of it? Adaptation isn't just about copy and past the material and that's it. You have to almost "recreate" the series to a different media. That involves cutting and stuff. Just because the material per se wasn't necessarily affected it doesn't mean that it was good.

I think they may add the final episode to a BR/DVD, probably the last one (LOL which hasn't even been announced yet).
So you complain the game did it better and then automatically admit you would have complained even IF they had done it exactly the same? perpetual hater much?

Mar 24, 2012 4:50 PM

May 2009
Ok, re-read my post, interpret it and then we can talk again.

Perpetual hater? Go see my posts of the three previous episodes and you'll see me actually enjoying them very much. Just because I found this episode to be mere bullshit now I'm just a whiny hater. Amazing.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 5, 2012

105 by zodismegalame »»
Jan 27, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Feb 9, 2012

72 by NN010 »»
Nov 18, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jan 12, 2012

112 by NN010 »»
Nov 11, 2023 6:51 PM

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

120 by Delphantasist »»
Nov 3, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Persona 4 The Animation Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Dr_Funkadelic - Mar 30, 2012

186 by DarkCanuck »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.