Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 12, 2012 11:00 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kaito cannot believe that he and sempai are a couple, while the girl who likes Kaito is sad.

lol @ the gift from Remon!

Mio wanting Tetsurou to be honest.

First step to start something.

Tetsurou confessed that he loves Kanna, and Mio saw the whole thing. So Kanna ran to Kaito and confess to him.

Then resumes to filming.

Sempai's sister came!!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 12, 2012 11:39 AM

Sep 2011
Well with the sister appearing there goes any possibility she is directly related to the Kazumis' from onegai... good episode all in all though a lot of relationship issues
Mar 12, 2012 11:41 AM

Nov 2008
I was expecting sex when Lemon gave Ichika and Kaito a condom, didn't happen and with Ichika's older sister arriving not a chance. At least the Onegai Teacher stuff may be debunked.

Mar 12, 2012 11:48 AM

Sep 2011
lol yea finally we can get rod of the speculation with Onegai teacher, what I assume will happen now is Ickika will go back next episode and kind of how onegai teacher went, she will go to her planet and they will bring her back to earth but that is my preferred ending, it might just have a terrible one for all anyone knows...
Mar 12, 2012 1:23 PM

May 2011
I'm waiting for the subs.

Lemon's gift was priceless. OMG i almost fell over laughing when Kaito saw it and snatched it up.

So far i know Tetsurou finally caved in and confessed to Kanna after Mio gave him a stern talking to.

I know Kanna shot him down and called him an idiot.

I think Tetsurou told Kanna that she hasn't properly told Kaito her feelings.

It was interesting to see Mio there ready to pick Tetsurou up after he fell to the ground in agony.

I know Kanna ran to Kaito and gave the quickest "deer in headlights" confession that I've ever seen. Kaito promptly tells her "sorry" and that he loves Ichika. You know, i think that was so weird, awkward, and matter of fact that Kanna just might be able to move on.

Yummy, Big sis looks delicious. Like bubblegum. Though the fact that she's there isn't going to bode well for Ichika.

---------------------
I have a feeling if Kanna fans weren't happy with last episode. They are going to rage over this one.
Mar 12, 2012 3:12 PM

Oct 2010
You go Mio, wipe does tears and make him yours.
Kanna finally said it, took her two days of crying and a broken tetsuro but she finally said with a cute smile in her face. Things seem to be going uphill on the "feelings/drama" department.

I still got hi hopes for this to relate to the Onegai Series some how. Now to deal with Itchika leaving/staying for the next 2 episodes.
huh?
Mar 12, 2012 3:13 PM

Feb 2012
Cirris said:
I'm waiting for the subs.

Lemon's gift was priceless. OMG i almost fell over laughing when Kaito saw it and snatched it up.

So far i know Tetsurou finally caved in and confessed to Kanna after Mio gave him a stern talking to.

I think Tetsurou told Kanna that she hasn't properly told Kaito her feelings.

It was interesting to see Mio there ready to pick Tetsurou up after he fell to the ground in agony.

I know Kanna ran to Kaito and gave the quickest "deer in headlights" confession that I've ever seen. Kaito promptly tells her "sorry" and that he loves Ichika. You know, i think that was so weird, awkward, and matter of fact that Kanna just might be able to move on.

Yummy, Big sis looks delicious. Like bubblegum. Though the fact that she's there isn't going to bode well for Ichika.

---------------------
I have a feeling if Kanna fans weren't happy with last episode. They are going to rage over this one.

I don't know why Kanna fans would rage over this. She's the character that grew the most throughout this whole anime and this episode made that clear. And she seemed to be happy to get her feelings across.

I think Ano Natsu is great in that it's not about who ends up with who. It's about being honest to the people close to you, as well as yourself. It took a while, but I'm glad Kanna was finally able to say what she wanted to say.
Mar 12, 2012 3:17 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,move on....

Ichika and Kaito begin their relationship and there were some cute scenes they really make a good couple.

Lemon's gift was probably the best thing of the episode was funny as hell Kaito reaction was superb and Ichika not knowing what it is even greater...what a troll she is.

Both Tetsurou and Kanna begin to move on,they both confessing and getting it out is a good way to begin to move on.

Mio was superb this episode she was the key to both confessing and it seems MioxTetsurou its pretty much secure after this..i am happy that hug shows how much Mio has changed.

I think people cant bitch anymore about Kanna is the one that has advance more as a character not only she its moving on also has mature in many ways.Loved her scream let it all out Kanna!!!

Ichika sister came for her at it seems....she its kinda cute

i think my prediction may come true...hopefully not but i see a bittersweet ending ahead or it will be as same as Onegai...2 more episodes to go!!

More GIFs and Shit on the Club!!:http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=413169&show=0#post1
raxius1230Mar 12, 2012 6:19 PM
Mar 12, 2012 3:32 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Well, I was wrong. Her sister, not her father, came looking for her :^)

Cirris said:

Sortof, but not in a mean way.

Cirris said:

No, not me at least. The game was over last episode - this episode was about healing.
Mar 12, 2012 3:49 PM

May 2011
WOHOOO!! Another character is coming next week.
Man, I can't wait to see what's going to happen here.
Mar 12, 2012 3:54 PM

Oct 2011
Tetsuro = man with beautifull mind
great plan!

but since Kanna made her feelings clear to Kaito... Mio can use her brute-force strategy to be with Tetsuro.
It seems effective and good to see someone who sees difficulties yet fights them - luckilly rest of cast also, finally, went that way

so sister is here... new amount of stress for poor Rinon :D
but worry not little friend, auntie Remon probably has something to help you, she seems prepared for everything
Mar 12, 2012 3:55 PM

May 2009
I just lost it with that scene

Also
Delicious kanafags tears are delicious
Mar 12, 2012 4:01 PM

Dec 2011
lol Remon pulled of the condom bomb! :D

The ending of the episode was really strange, Kaito felt so cold towards Kanna. How can he be so cold. :( This series has so much unrequited love, no one gets loved back except Kaito and Ichika.

The sister thing is gonna take the plot on towards the end. I bet Ichika will stay on earth after a tedious battle with her family and "happy end"!
Mar 12, 2012 4:02 PM

Nov 2008
loved the condom scene - a very overall good episode -

It would seem were coming to the 'over come the space obstacle" bit I figured it would be the mother or sister who would show up I was thinking more so the mother then a sister but I figured both were plausible and one would come lol it is the same people after all)

So does she stay or does she go. Will Tetserou Mio Kanna untangle their own net? Will Ichikia and Kais hold togethe (she stays or he goes with her...)r?

Well I would be greatly disappointed in an end that had Ichikia and Kai separated just would feel wrong to be for this type of series. So we shall see I am still thinking we will get an onegai style ending of sorts. And both Bitter and Sweet is coming out of the trio's feelings finally coming out into the open.. and more will come from them.. so .. we wait.
sirwenceMar 12, 2012 4:07 PM
Mar 12, 2012 4:05 PM

Sep 2011
Honest to God at this point if they don't stay together I'll will never watch this mans work again, just my wholehearted opinion b/c if he did this to build up the series to just School days bang everyone ill be pissed...
Mar 12, 2012 4:06 PM
Apr 2011
This. Episode. My goodness. My heartstrings are as tugged as they can be.

Kaito + Ichika = Adorbs. I also like how the Mio/Kanna/Tetsurou triangle got over their pain and got stronger.

But Onee-san means bittersweet end. I know it. Now pardon me while I do something manly to make up for the feelings in my chest.
Mar 12, 2012 4:10 PM
Oct 2010
lol the condom. great ep. senpai so cute being in love <3 ima take her home rena style
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 12, 2012 4:15 PM

Feb 2012
Art2010 said:
Honest to God at this point if they don't stay together I'll will never watch this mans work again, just my wholehearted opinion b/c if he did this to build up the series to just School days bang everyone ill be pissed...

I just looked up 'school days' because I was curious as to how bad the ending was and WOW wtf is up with this anime ahahah. Even if ano natsu ended up with ichika leaving, it would be NOTHING like the ending to school days. That was seriously some twisted (but hilarious) shit ahaha
Mar 12, 2012 4:16 PM

Sep 2011
steviePOPO said:
This. Episode. My goodness. My heartstrings are as tugged as they can be.

Kaito + Ichika = Adorbs. I also like how the Mio/Kanna/Tetsurou triangle got over their pain and got stronger.

But Onee-san means bittersweet end. I know it. Now pardon me while I do something manly to make up for the feelings in my chest.

^^
Mar 12, 2012 4:17 PM

Sep 2011
jimjameswhatever said:
Art2010 said:

I just looked up 'school days' because I was curious as to how bad the ending was and WOW wtf is up with this anime ahahah. Even if ano natsu ended up with ichika leaving, it would be NOTHING like the ending to school days. That was seriously some twisted (but hilarious) shit ahaha

LOL the first time I watched it I didnt know so the ending for me was unreal, but yea nothing to that effect will happen here I just hope it doesn't leave me with the same feeling of regret for watching it ...
Mar 12, 2012 4:20 PM

Dec 2011
Art2010 said:
Exactly lol.
Mar 12, 2012 4:21 PM
Jan 2012
This had to be one of my favorite episodes so far. So many things happened!

I still find the Kaito/Ichika relationship...very unnatural. Usually by now, you would think he could call her Ichika (not senpai). Why u so formal Kaito? Also, Ichika sure seems well versed in the way of human relationship tactics. Where did she learn the blanket wrap? And finally, did Ichika completely invalidate her reason for coming to Earth? I mean she flat out said it wasn't important anymore. So the one remaining interesting thing about her (besides the alien backstory) is thrown out the window? Oh writing...at least the condom scene was good. BEST PART of their relationship so far!

Stalker Mio is boss!!! She knows where to be at the right time to get her man! Perfect timing can go a long way!

I loved Kanna's confession too! So adorable! Hearing about it before watching, it sounded like it was something that they were just going to throw in to appease Kanna fans, but it actually holds some MEANING!!! Kaito's response was not cold in any way (he spoke the truth), but Kanna's counter-response gives me a little hope she will end up happy. Oh and I also liked how our main alien was none too pleased to hear Kanna's confession while eavesdropping :) And she didn't try to do anything about it like BOSS MIO! Leave the planet! Oh and Kanna doesn't give a care about Ichika's feelings, only Kaito's.

So next episode is called Don't Leave Senpai...Don't Don't Leave Senpai!!! And Remon and her cryptic "I'm not so sure" left a big smile on my face. BRING NEXT WEEK!
exs120Mar 12, 2012 4:44 PM
Mar 12, 2012 4:31 PM

Apr 2011
Remon said "Did you f" until she was cut off by Kaito. I fell off my chair laughing when I saw the condom. "Cherish this Miraculous encounter." HA! Remon has got be the best character in this series. She is fucking hilarious.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Mar 12, 2012 4:41 PM

Nov 2008
@exs120 do detect some anti ichikia shipping? :P
Mar 12, 2012 4:42 PM
Jan 2012
sirwence said:

Maybe ;)
Mar 12, 2012 4:44 PM

Nov 2008
raxius1230 said:
Good episode,move on....

Ichika and Kaito begin their relationship and there were some cute scenes they really make a good couple.

Lemon's gift was probably the best thing of the episode was funny as hell Kaito reaction was superb and Ichika not knowing what it is even greater...what a troll she is.]

Both Tetsurou and Kanna begin to move on,they both confessing and getting it out is a good way to begin to move on.

Mio was superb this episode she was the key to both confessing and it seems MioxTetsurou its pretty much secure after this..i am happy.

Ichika sister came for her at it seems....i think my prediction may come true...hopefully not but i see a bittersweet ending ahead or it will be as same as Onegai...2 more episodes to go!!

I think if they go bitter they will lose a good bit if not all of the onegai style audience I mean.. you follow the onegai genre (as they made it) and then switch up the endings and make it bitter? Honestly I have enough dark , bitter, psycholgical etc mangs animes and lns , I want a GOOD onegai end which would leave kai and ichika together likely pair or start to pair mio and tets. and have kanna moving on to other love interests IE everyone moves in some direction positive.

exs120 said:
sirwence said:

Maybe ;)

Well my two posts should give you my thoughts and just a general hope on how it ends. I dont dislike any of the character or anti ship anything but anti shipping bitter ending that I am doing :P
Mar 12, 2012 4:56 PM

Oct 2011
sirwence said:

So does she stay or does she go. Will Tetserou Mio Kanna untangle their own net? Will Ichikia and Kais hold togethe (she stays or he goes with her...)r?

I would say that this part is solved with happy end for at least Mio, Kanna less but she was able to confess (so not so happy but at least promising) and Tetsuo... well being dumped but saved by Mio, she would be strong one in this couple. Unless they will mix something again but since ending would be rather optimistic I doubt.
And one episode for dealing with Ichika family matters and maybe something with that movie... but this would be nice OVA also.
Mar 12, 2012 4:57 PM
Jan 2012
sirwence said:

Well my two posts should give you my thoughts and just a general hope on how it ends. I dont dislike any of the character or anti ship anything but anti shipping bitter ending that I am doing :P

I will say I have nothing against the Ichika/Kaito pairing (except everything) and I do not want a bitter ending. Bittersweet is ok though. But some reason needs to be infused into their gushy relationship is all. And the creators aren't helping Ichika's character removing her desire to find the place she was looking for. That's just lazy.

The title of the show would suggest something bitter(sweet) is going to happen. So I'll sit back and wait to see.
Mar 12, 2012 5:02 PM
Dec 2007
Really great episode, full of bursting emotions, youth and nature ;)

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 12, 2012 5:03 PM

Jan 2010
I thought some investigatior would come, not one of her siblings....but it seems to be interesting....only 2 episodes left...

"The other side of the other side of the other side would be the other side"
Mar 12, 2012 5:17 PM

Aug 2009
Respected Kanna way more in this episode~

AND KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I STILL LOVE TETSUROU AND MIO!!!! T___________T <3333333333333
Mar 12, 2012 5:18 PM

Jul 2010
So many confessions =O
YES I LOVE IT!!!
just like tets lovin kanna who loves kaito while ninja mio loves tets and whatnot
big sis or little? i'm guessin big and i'm guessin wuts gonna happen in the last 2 episodes O.o and hopefully tets ends up with somebody, mio or kanna idc which, but would prefer mio <3
Mar 12, 2012 5:23 PM

Jun 2009
I'm such a sucker for romance.
At this point i'll rate this 1 if Ichika will leaves earth, it just can't be.

Also the ED is so good.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 12, 2012 5:25 PM

Apr 2010
Man... the Tetsurou, Kanna, Mio thing is much more interesting than Kaito/Ichika.

4/5
Mar 12, 2012 5:31 PM

Nov 2011
LOL this part
Lemon: so u guys are a couple
Kaito: i guess
Lemon: i have a gift for u
Me: Condom
*Lemon gives a condom*
CALLED IT

cant wait for next ep
Mar 12, 2012 5:35 PM

Jan 2010
what if in the end Ichika leaves...but...with Kaito?? :DD

"The other side of the other side of the other side would be the other side"
Mar 12, 2012 5:42 PM

Nov 2008
Dalek-baka said:
sirwence said:

I would say that this part is solved with happy end for at least Mio, Kanna less but she was able to confess (so not so happy but at least promising) and Tetsuo... well being dumped but saved by Mio, she would be strong one in this couple. Unless they will mix something again but since ending would be rather optimistic I doubt.
And one episode for dealing with Ichika family matters and maybe something with that movie... but this would be nice OVA also.

That is what im thinking and hoping for the good end

OrochiPL said:
I'm such a sucker for romance.
At this point i'll rate this 1 if Ichika will leaves earth, it just can't be.

Also the ED is so good.

yep more or less if they are seperated
Mar 12, 2012 5:48 PM

Dec 2007
As always, Remon steals the best scenes.

Uhuhuhuhuhuhu
Mar 12, 2012 5:56 PM

Aug 2010
Wow, this was a great episode.
soo.... I'm hoping for a Tetsurou x Mio and Kaito x Ichika ending. ( Kanna x Remon :P)
Mio is either a stalker or her timing is super perfect :3
Wonder whats going to happen now that the sister arrived. (Guess shes not Mizuho from Onegai teacher.)
I don't know why but I busted out laughing during the preview.
Mar 12, 2012 6:00 PM

Nov 2011
Fukcing loved this episode. Ishigaki finally showed his feelings. I wonder who he'll end up with. Mio definitely came in at the perfect time, so i'm sure that won her some points in the long run.

uh-oh Her comes Ichika's sister to drag her back... hopefully that won't be the case, Kai will be lonely :( .

I really do wonder how Kanna, Tetsurou and Mio are gonna end up. They all know each others feelings so how is this all gonna work out? 2 more episodes to go :( I hope it's a great ending that will leave an impact on me!
Mar 12, 2012 6:13 PM

May 2011
Loled at the condom scene. Only Remon can do that Rofl xD Gotta love her, she made the show.

On a more serious note...
...about Kanna; Good to see she finally stopped to hide it and told Kaito about it but... He doesn't care. I like the Character so much... but, somehow, I can't wish for her to be with Tetsurou... nor, with Kaito. Well, Kaito more than Tetsurou but that's not going to happen since Ichika is the Main couple with Kaito lol It's like, I don't have a place for her. It's weird.
...about Ichika; Cute scenes with Kaito but... Still not getting on my sweet side. Nope. I don't like how she got over her goal for him like that. Lame. She doesn't seems quite happy about Kanna's confession and I don't really get why. No big surprise to her. She already knew. Being Selfish won't help. She won Kaito already.
...about Kaito; Wasn't expecting more than that from him lol... I liked how he just turned Kanna down just saying the truth and being blunt even tho she knew just to make things clear.
...about Tetsurou; FINALLY! Finally, he get the truth out of his mouth... I just hope he gets over Kanna soon and move on... like... to Mio, maybe ? 8D
...about Mio; Can she be more Awesome ? I don't think so! I mean... She told her feeling to Tetsurou WAY before everyone else and knew everything. She wasn't clearly turned down... but, kind of was in another way but she kept being there for him. Way to go, being always there at the right time, Mio ! She's so awesome... She deserves Tetsurou more than anyone else. She's so strong =O

...and Remon is just fucking awesome.

Let's see... Next episode, Sempai might go home ? Alright. Well, what about Mio ? Who cares about Ichika she became boring for me... =(
Mar 12, 2012 6:36 PM

Dec 2010
Good episode; especially for what it was trying to do with the whole "healing" concept; but that last scene... gives bad vibes, the name of the next episode doesn't help that though either :/, its not too much to ask for a happy ending right? i mean seriously; get a clue stupid sister :/.
Mar 12, 2012 6:40 PM

Jan 2011
Lol @ Remon's gift! She's funny and such a troll!

Tetsurou and Kanna finally mustered up the courage to confess. So now everybody has confessed.

And at the end... Ichika's sister has come... to take her back home or something?
Mar 12, 2012 7:14 PM

Nov 2011
Lol'd at the first 2 mins and Remon's "present".

Interesting episode.
Stark700Mar 12, 2012 7:24 PM
Mar 12, 2012 7:21 PM
Jan 2012
I still can't get over the fact of how shallow a reason Ichika came to Earth, a reason that doesn't even matter anymore (her words). This again goes back to poor writing. Why introduce a fairly important plot point that holds no meaning? Maybe what she was really searching for was "love", but that's such a convoluted reason. If the whole point was to help Ichika find her special place so she could leave Earth (and it was never implied "that" special place), then you follow through with that. You can fall in love in the process, but to ignore the original goal set out is just lazy.

It looks more and more like Ichika ran away from wherever she's from and her sister has been painstakingly looking for her. She even thought Ichika might have been dead. I know everyone wants her to stay, but I do not see anyway possible that she will. She might come back in the future, but the way that this show has been set up (and the title is a DEAD GIVEAWAY), her time here is short.

In a roundabout way, all I'm saying is that when Ichika leaves and Kaito gets all depressed, who will be there to console him? :)

Trololol
Mar 12, 2012 7:28 PM

Apr 2010
I had a feeling this would have a bad ending for Kaito. The condom thing made me lol. Can't wait to see what happens. 5/5
Mar 12, 2012 7:33 PM

Mar 2011
Ichika seems a bit mad :/
lol @Remon with the condom !
i feel Mio
Mar 12, 2012 7:41 PM

Jul 2009
Ah this anime is so soothing right after an intense episode of Another.

Lots of funny scenes this episode. Funny how Kai slips the condom into his pocket. That sly devil. Remon still the best though - followed by a very close Ichika and her hnghhh worthy voice.
KurogashiMar 12, 2012 7:46 PM
Mar 12, 2012 7:46 PM

Mar 2011
You go Mio!
Mar 12, 2012 7:56 PM

Jul 2008
Ano natsu de matteru AKA Ano natsu de stalking suru

Sorry I can't find any of these drama scene serious when everyone is just stalking everyone.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still a fan?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

19 by samuraibuss »»
Mar 22, 2:58 AM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 26, 2012

437 by dodoligma »»
Mar 9, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 23, 2012

192 by ALYXVNDER_ »»
Mar 2, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 19, 2012

189 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 29, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Ano Natsu de Matteru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tenshiholic - Mar 5, 2012

277 by patkarunungan »»
Feb 29, 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.