Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 11, 2012 8:37 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
After such an atrocious 1 week break it's finally back! This episode was no exception of how much fun it was to wait. Once again another impressive episode as it gets closer to its end. It just plain sucks that there were more censor in the beginning of the gore but alas the visuals far outboast that with Yuno having blood on herself and more of it flying around, it got pretty nice in this episode.

It’s too bad they skipped the whole “Why is that guy dead inside the safe?” thing. The reason for it is that in the manga it’s implied that actually a fake diary was used on him to get the password and 11th freaked out so he killed him in order to not be able to get more information from his brain.

Yuno/Minene confrontation was superb! Much more emotional than the manga. The visual helped too. And when I mention of Yuki being GAR I meant when they finally the part in the following spoiler
Yuki firing a machine gun finally animated is the epitome!
That is the main reason TBH that made me see Yuki as a commando able to be one. He has potential in that scene where he fires the machine gun.

About Minene, this is truly a day of sadness for many of her fans including myself. It's a very depressive episode for our dear Minene is dead. She passed away proudly trying to get rid of 11th even at the cost of her life and finally sufferings.

T_T
R.I.P. Minene

Minene’s finally moments were to say spectacular. To see a missing/bleeding arm person survive but best of all to have her hit Yuki with severed hand was plain hilarious. I guess it’s the last moment that was somewhat funny to see of Minene. Sadly it ends depressive. I was at first happy that Minene survived since she comes back after being shot through and through her body by Yuki but sadly she still blows herself up. T_T Minene’s past, the illusion kid of herself that most likely was there to indicate a stronger death coming for her and finally Minene’s expressions along with her voice were most memorable in this episode. I chose to depict that scene I left due to the ring and the white background and the fact Nishijima's soul was shown there, which would mean he was there till the end with her and she kept her purity till the end with his. A rather strong poetic depiction that perhaps the manga may never show so nicely. Minene, I WILL MISS YOU! Just screaming it out as a final. Minene…..she was officially a victim of losing everything of her family to war. A poor soul whom had its family raped from them by a sudden death. I hope Minene will find happiness in heavens with Nishijima. Everything she did was to bring back her happiness. Perhaps selfish it may be but so was the cruelty that raped her family and happiness from her.

11th was pathetic with his face at Yuno being all MOE towards him in the spoiler
then bang! Head-shot! 11th OUT! Dead as a duck. Pathetic death really but he was pathetic in the first place for hiding like a chicken shit.

Other than the sad fate of Minene whom I am very moved by, Minene was always #3 after Yuno for me, the end screams a big WTF is happening? End Of The World? Big Black hole happening everywhere in the following,

it’s like all is being swallowed up into a Big Black Hole itself. Then Akise WTF at showing up suddenly at Deus with 8th of all people? Truly a twist has happened at the end considering Deus even force grabs Murmur? Shit is going down next episode. May edit later.

BTW GIFs are in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=412805
Yuki firing the machine gun.

PS: According to the manga, shit will get even more insane in the next episode. That much is for sure.
Yumekichi11Mar 11, 2012 4:46 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 11, 2012 9:07 AM

Apr 2010
Akise was 8th's guard in the manga too. At least he's not CATCHING THE WEAPON WITH HIS HAND like he did there.

Big minus for skipping the whole thing with 11th's secretary, it was one of Yukiteru's few moments of awesomeness.

Yuno's rampage scene was weird. Maybe because she almost wasn't moving, I recall that she wasn't standing in one place in the manga.

I was very curious as to how they'd animate the black holes and I'm not impressed. It was a spectacular thing in the manga and here they're just black blobs. Not impressive at all.

Time for the final arc.
Mar 11, 2012 11:41 AM

Sep 2009
Yeah. I feel bad that they changed all scene with sexretary and, a bit, that they skipped Yuno's explanation about killing Eleventh. But momets with Minene really touched me.

>Time for the final arc.

Actually two arcs left. Akise and Third World
Mar 11, 2012 12:45 PM

Dec 2009
The part with Minene was great, the BGM was so awesome and touching *_*
I'm sure, every non-manga reader won't be ready fo the next episode,
shit will get real !

5/5
yuno6.jpg
Mar 11, 2012 6:00 PM
Oct 2010
damn this was fucking sad :( loved her. the music really hit a soft spot too. then her seeing herself and her parents jsut did it for me. who is akise 0_0 such a long wait finally over. great ep all around
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 11, 2012 7:00 PM

Jan 2012
Another wham-bam roller-coaster of an episode, running roughshod through 4-5 chapters without too many hiccups.

Minene's death was glorious, whereas Bacchus' went out like a bitch.

10/10
Mar 11, 2012 7:07 PM

May 2010
LOL @ the ppl who think
KimuraMar 12, 2012 10:02 PM
Mar 11, 2012 7:23 PM

Aug 2010
Well, it should at least be interesting from here on out.
Mar 11, 2012 7:27 PM

Aug 2008
So two people died this time... yup, epic episode is epic. I loved how the Mayor thought he was safe until Yuno opened up the door, lol. That creepy yandere look she had on her face was awesome. RIP, Minene :< Poor girl. I didn't like her at first, but she really grew on me.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Mar 11, 2012 7:42 PM

Jun 2010
That scene where Minene began crying. Her eyes got huge and then tears fell out. Saddest thing I've ever seen. ;_;

Kinda disappointing they didn't do the manga scene where Minene and Yukiteru open the first door. Instead they opened it in a boring way.

Mar 11, 2012 7:54 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,the final arc begins!!

Not bad adaptation they skip somethings and change the way the first door is open something i didnt like still it wasnt that bad.

Minene dying was the big thing this episode,they add part of her past this episode as i see it coming that i was ok,at then end she crying like that really touch me...everyone want to be saved no matter how much they say they don't.

Yuno opens the gate,and kills 11th with a creepy smile,people who havent read the manga will start to suspect how she open the door if she isnt the real Yuno...you will see probably in 2 episodes.

The world begins to get destroy and Akisa begins what make me my favorite character of this anime...you will see how badass he is next episode.

Next episode besides Akise being badass we will see the most awesome Arc of the anime and what Yukki..has became.

BE READY PEEPS Next episode probably the best if they adapted well of the Anime!!
Mar 11, 2012 8:01 PM

Feb 2011
World's ending already? They best hurry and get a winner then.
Mar 11, 2012 8:18 PM

Aug 2011
Wow, that was a fantastic episode. I actually teared up when Minene died, crying while she was remembering her child self and Nishijima too. She was a great character from the beginning. I'm extremely saddened to say that I know why Yuno's retina thing worked, because of some douchebag who posted a spoiler in a Youtube comment. Sigh.

Lastly, Akise Aru is insanely attractive. That is all.
Mar 11, 2012 8:25 PM

Nov 2011
Another 5/5 episode in my book. Is it me or does the soundtrack of this series keeps getting better and better?

And yes...poor Uryu ;.; she will be missed.
Mar 11, 2012 8:25 PM

Dec 2010
Good episode; they are adapting it well, some parts were skipped but considering how much needs to be covered its to be expected. Minene :(, that scene was touching, the whole entire she saw herself (when she was a kid) in Yuki, and that she was the one who wanted to be saved. Akise in this episode had that "something" that he had in the manga; for lack of better words i guess you could call it intimidation which his anime version seems to lack sometimes, but finally the final arc begins.
Mar 11, 2012 8:34 PM

Dec 2011
Wow what is Akise planning? D: I see Yukiteru is still a wimp. He doesn't want to kill anybody but he already killed a lot as it is.
Mar 11, 2012 8:51 PM

Feb 2010
WTF the first seconds where incredibly retarded god.

and no spoilers guys -.-

Sad that they wont change the ending, last 2 rushed episodes gave them enought time to adapt it...
VanisherMar 11, 2012 9:05 PM
Mar 11, 2012 8:59 PM

Nov 2011
FUCK that took forever to download.

This episode definitely felt way too mingled imo. The way everything was arranged just killed the mood a little bit. It could have been a lot better. I usually think the anime beats the manga, but now it's definitely manga > anime.

The song for Minene was pretty, but I somehow expected a bigger scene for when she died, considering she was an important character. But welp.

Eleventh's death was rushed as hell too. No explanation. The part where she was staring at him blushing was totally anti-climatic, wtf. A close-up to her face would have been better.

The events were cool as fuck, but I think they could have done a lot better with directing this. 3/5.
Mar 11, 2012 9:11 PM

Jun 2011
9th looked like she had a left eye.... o.O
Mar 11, 2012 9:12 PM

Oct 2009
Dear god! It felt like an eternity waiting for this week episode! Minene T^T NOO! I hope Yukki brings her back. It was so tragic how she died.
Anyways, SHIT IS GETTING SERIOUS IN NEXT WEEK EPISODE :O!
Shit just got real.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2012 9:15 PM

Jan 2011
Man sucks Minene had to go out but good thing she went out the only way she should had with a bang :( i really want that song which was playing during her last moments,but my big wtf is to how Eleventh died after all that build up he just got shot in the head? hopefully that part was done better in the manga and the world coming to a end no one mention that lol!.
Mar 11, 2012 9:16 PM

Nov 2011
End of the world 2012. Very fitting.
Mar 11, 2012 9:16 PM
Feb 2010
11th death wasn't as epic as I was expecting
Mar 11, 2012 9:19 PM

Jul 2008
Beware, shit hit the fan in 6 days.
Mar 11, 2012 9:25 PM
Jul 2011
Meh...
Mar 11, 2012 9:33 PM

Mar 2008
God this show is so good, I'm sad it'll be ending in approximately 1 month. Definitely buying this on BD/DVD when it gets released in America.
Mar 11, 2012 9:34 PM
Jan 2012
Am i the only one who feels the quality of Mirai nikki has been declining?
It all seems so forced and fake, but i loved the first, say 10 episodes
I've never seen a man eat so many chicken wings
Mar 11, 2012 9:37 PM

Aug 2011
wtf

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

*gasps heavily*

.......LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Akashiina said:
The events were cool as fuck, but I think they could have done a lot better with directing this. 3/5.
You just now noticed?

The only reason I'm not dropping the show is the end.
Mar 11, 2012 9:53 PM

Jan 2012
katsu044 said:
...[snipped]... but my big wtf is to how Eleventh died after all that build up he just got shot in the head? hopefully that part was done better in the manga and the world coming to a end no one mention that lol!.

I just read the corresponding manga chapter, and 11 dies differently. If you want to read only that chapter and not spoil yourself ahead of the anime, read chapter 46.
Mar 11, 2012 10:02 PM

Dec 2008
dammit i wanted 9th to win, for some reason i cant picture yukiteru or the giant-headed thing winning so i'm guessing yuno will win the game or some kind of bullshit way to get akise to win somehow
Mar 11, 2012 10:05 PM

Mar 2008
jetpackman said:
Am i the only one who feels the quality of Mirai nikki has been declining?
It all seems so forced and fake, but i loved the first, say 10 episodes

Provide reasons? I don't think many people think that given the score of the show.
Mar 11, 2012 10:08 PM

Apr 2009
Epic as usual, rated and skipped the comments because spoilers lurk every corner.
Mar 11, 2012 10:10 PM

Nov 2011
DraconisMarch said:
wtf

Elfen Lied style
Mar 11, 2012 10:17 PM

Nov 2011
This might have been better if I cared about any of the characters. Instead, I just watched some ridiculous events unfold, or crumple. The deaths had zero impact for me. The music was nice though. Besides that, I'm still waiting to see what is actually happening.
MissileSoupMar 11, 2012 10:36 PM
Mar 11, 2012 10:18 PM

Jan 2011
Five episodes left. I will not read spoilers until this is over. Maybe I will also rate and skip to final comment in order to avoid them. This is getting perilously close to earning a ten...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 11, 2012 10:23 PM

Dec 2008
Ugh i definitely read the manga too fast. I'll probably re-read the manga and re-watch the anime when the BD's come out. I feel bad for reading the entire manga in 12 hrs lol
Mar 11, 2012 10:24 PM

May 2011
DAMN! Another one is gone from the game.
The stage is reaching its climax.
Can't wait to see about this anime!
Mar 11, 2012 10:27 PM

Jan 2011
Oroboros said:
katsu044 said:
...[snipped]... but my big wtf is to how Eleventh died after all that build up he just got shot in the head? hopefully that part was done better in the manga and the world coming to a end no one mention that lol!.

I just read the corresponding manga chapter, and 11 dies differently. If you want to read only that chapter and not spoil yourself ahead of the anime, read chapter 46.
thanks will check it out
Mar 11, 2012 10:40 PM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
DraconisMarch said:
wtf

Elfen Lied style
It just looks bad cause it's censored with black shit.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 11, 2012 10:49 PM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

That whole sequence looks bad, regardless if it's censored or not.
Mar 11, 2012 10:51 PM

Nov 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:
DraconisMarch said:
wtf

Elfen Lied style

Ye, the censor is retarded. Death to censors.
Mar 11, 2012 10:55 PM

Jul 2010
At least Minene went out with a bang. I feel like a twist ending will come for Mirai Nikki....just a hunch and no I haven't read the manga at all.
Mar 11, 2012 10:57 PM
Jan 2012
razisgosu said:

Provide reasons? I don't think many people think that given the score of the show.

I cant really provide reasons, i just think its being made much worse than earlier episodes
I really hated the end of ep 20, where yukiteru comes in and says "lets begin, yuno", i just found that whole part cringe worth. the way it took itself so seriously seemed pretentious
sorry if thats not the answer you were looking for
I've never seen a man eat so many chicken wings
Mar 11, 2012 10:59 PM

Nov 2011
Elite60 said:
At least Minene went out with a bang. I feel like a twist ending will come for Mirai Nikki....just a hunch and no I haven't read the manga at all.

Literally lol. Ah, I'm going to miss her voice actress for awhile. Such a talented individual tbh.
Mar 11, 2012 11:07 PM

Mar 2009
Yukiteru will always cry no matter what.
Mar 11, 2012 11:20 PM

Dec 2008
But I want to put my personal input about the way they changed 11th's death compared to the manga. Honestly it is more believable for Yuno telling Yuki to destroy Holon while she goes in rather in the manga they escape in the underground but like you never really see when she leaves Yukiteru's side and so the situation is kind of roundabout in the manga.
Mar 11, 2012 11:23 PM

Dec 2011
Great episode, really sad to see the death of Minene... she was my favourite after Yuno :'c
Mar 12, 2012 12:02 AM

Feb 2010
DraconisMarch said:
wtf

*gasps heavily*

.......LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Akashiina said:
You just now noticed?

The only reason I'm not dropping the show is the end.

Just that scene ruined the whole episode for me, why is people so stupid...
Mar 12, 2012 12:03 AM

Feb 2010
RIP Minene<3

Shit's getting real!
Mar 12, 2012 12:12 AM

Jan 2011
R.I.P Ninth T^T
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Apr 24, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.