Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2008 8:53 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just saw this RAW. IT IS GETTING AMAZING! The plot is getting so better and the fights...reminds of all the previous Slayers except it's a lot better made (art & effects). Reso's soul? In a blood vessel? Crazy O_O I really hope Lina wins cause this is how it goes:
Lina+Amelia+Zelgodess+Gourry VS Zuuma+Giocanna+Xelloss+Odel--->Outcome??? Who knows!

WIN LINA WIN!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 2, 2008 3:26 PM

Jun 2007
Pretty good, the story is shaping up ^^
Sep 2, 2008 6:43 PM

Jan 2008
I have to admit that this was a pretty sweet episode. I can hardly wait to see the next episode.

One thing that kind of made me to a face-palm was the damn swords of light. Holy Star Wars rip-off Batman. I know blue and red are essentially the standard when it comes to good and evil, but come one. How about some originality?

Overall, a good episode. Even Wiser was good in this one. This season's starting to finally shape up and be decent.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Sep 3, 2008 4:59 AM

Jun 2007
Oookay, just one thing that I didn't like:

Pokota in his human form = really really ugly.

Aside from that, this is getting pretty exciting. I wonder how the battle will turn out...
Sep 3, 2008 5:02 AM

Jul 2006
I don't like Pokoto no matter what form he is. But battles starting, getting exiting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2008 8:54 AM

Jul 2008
Just wanted to add that I am impressed by the fighting in this episode! I saw this subbed and great plot! Who would have though that Rezo the Red Priest would have his soul trapped in a Vessel!?!? O_O I never though, I mean I know about this in magic but Rezo's soul O_O , at the very least I would think it would be more powerful than this.

HIGHLIGHT COMMENTS:

-Since when Duclis has a light sword??

-GO LINA GO LINA GO! Beat the living crap of all these guys and show them Xellos is SHIT! WRATH TILT AND DRAGON SLAVE GO GO GO! I AM EXCITED!

-I wonder what were those medical supplies stolen by Ruvigald???
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 3, 2008 12:46 PM
Jun 2007
All hell is gonna break loose. BANZAI!! I'm hoping for some crazy and frantic action scenes in the next episodes and no "speeches" from Amelia.
Sep 3, 2008 3:59 PM

Oct 2007
mulderman said:
Pretty good, the story is shaping up ^^

Yes the story seems to be clearing a bit :) and even the inspector seems a bit more " reliable " then the last episode :)))

Oh oh ... dont forget Flashy Star Wars Sword Fight between Duclis and Pokota LOL .
Sep 6, 2008 6:51 PM

Aug 2008
DarknessAngel said:
Oh oh ... dont forget Flashy Star Wars Sword Fight between Duclis and Pokota LOL .

Yeah, that was interesting to say the least. Star Wars was exactly what I thought as well.

Finally looks like some serious battles are about to ensue! The girl (Ozel was it?) had some serious blades coming out of her arms at the end there. And the preview made it look like a big new enemy was about to show up. Definitely looking forward to watching the next episode.
Sep 3, 2011 4:38 PM

Dec 2009
Confuzudu said:

I agree completely
Sep 5, 2012 9:50 PM

Aug 2009
Mon_Diamond said:
Confuzudu said:

I agree completely

As do I.

And another awesome episode. The plot is becoming more coherent and revelations are done. Xellos is being shifty. The maid was a doll controlled by someone else...I wonder who. And the fights are getting more awesome.

And stop getting mad about the Star Wars rip-offs. This show had Star-Wars references in the original show's too. Try had sand people and come on, a sword that shoots a beam of coherent light from its hilt? Sounds like a lightsaber doesn't it? I'm sure there were more, but those two were the biggest ones.
Dec 12, 2013 8:59 AM

Jan 2013
Great episode, but next one is the one that will surely be awesome :D.
Jul 15, 2015 11:36 AM

Jul 2014
I'm wondering if Wizer was lying or not. And if he was, then what is his agenda?

The maid is being controlled by some who made a contract. Mazoku? By why would Mazoku want Rezo spirit to be set free? I hope we get answers soon :-)
Jul 12, 2016 10:19 AM

Aug 2013
Of course the other sword of light had to be colored Red, and they even used the Lightsaber sound effect.
May 26, 2020 5:34 PM

Nov 2011
Rezo actually does seem like the type of person to have something similar to a lich’s phylactery, so his spirit being in a jar is a pretty decent explanation for him still being alive, to be honest.

It was an interesting episode in general. We have a few factions now, and things are starting to piece together better.

I’m actually not much of a fan of the psuedo-Swords-of-Light. As weapons the Darkstar weapons were supposed to be unique, so having multiple copies now feels... wrong. It’s not a big criticism, but I do find it mildly annoying.
Feb 13, 2021 3:07 AM

Apr 2013
Seems like the writer watched a bit too much Star Wars before writing this episode, doesn't fit the tone of the show at all. That maid makes no sense so far, first enmy, then ally, now enemy again, why even make her an ally for 5 seconds to begin with?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Slayers Revolution Episode 13 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 25, 2008

24 by LeonhartAugust »»
Apr 3, 8:41 PM

Poll: » Xellos's new dubbed voice

Tsumayouji - May 27, 2011

5 by funtime43_tr »»
Sep 1, 2022 4:25 AM

Poll: » Slayers Revolution Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dtshyk - Jul 2, 2008

56 by Etcetera- »»
Oct 15, 2021 7:16 PM

Poll: » Slayers Revolution Episode 2 Discussion

Tenjouname - Jul 9, 2008

29 by DonTrumpolino »»
May 25, 2021 4:56 PM

Poll: » Slayers Revolution Episode 12 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 17, 2008

16 by Gator »»
Feb 14, 2021 4:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.