Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 19, 2012 8:08 PM

Jun 2009
Ah well...it's not as if those two novels they skipped had anything important in them anyway...actually maybe it was three novels they skipped.

JT Staff, at least finish the show properly. You have already screwed with it so much that the story has become non-existent but if you finish this show with Saito still having harem hijinks then there will be much fury to be had.

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Feb 20, 2012 12:27 AM

Aug 2008
Ah.. Finally we get some plot going.

Elves are involved now, kidnapping Tiffa and Saito.
The queen won't help. So people move on their own, as they always do.

Saito don't have any way out without his sword.
But situation changed when he found the Fighter.
I'm sure it will be operable. They won't show it if it won't, do something.

Random thoughts:
  • Janet is a Yuri pervert.
  • Lukshana is nice in various ways.
  • Saito enjoys Tiffa's breast with various techniques.
  • Counting on Romalia is so mindless. Henrietta better think more or it will be disappointing.
  • Oasis looks nice. Saito knows how to relax here.
  • So Tiffa won't mind Saito touching hers.
Feb 20, 2012 6:56 AM

Sep 2007
Hum ...
Now i know why in one hentai picture, Tiffania said "We are friends, Saito."
Feb 20, 2012 9:25 PM

Sep 2011
OMFG I Wonder How He Will Use That Jet In The Next Episode Since I Didn't Manage To Remember What Did He Do In The Light Novel.

Also, I Laughing My Ass Out From Tiffa's Letting Saito To Touch Her Boobs Because "They Are Friends". LOL Saito How Did You Manage To Resist Your Hornyness But You Can't Resist It From Louise.
TennoujiFeb 20, 2012 9:28 PM

Feb 21, 2012 2:59 PM

Jan 2012
Finally! some plot!
I hope that the last 7 episodes are like this!!
Feb 21, 2012 10:29 PM
Jun 2011
Finally! I caught up! I'm so glad to have another season of ZnT! But I am sad t know that this will be the last, maybe they'll change that. Anyway, on to episode 7.

Nice episode overall. Great to finally get to learn more about Elves. It will be interesting to see how the relations will turn out.

But I think the biggest thing for me, and I imagine other fans, is the fact that HE JUST FOUND A JET! IT IS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! At first I actually thought it was the zero but then when they showed it from another angle I was like "OH HELLZ YES!". Anyway, I can't wait to see how he uses it. Hopefully it's a harrier and he can just go crazy with it!
Feb 25, 2012 7:12 AM

Jan 2009
Saito just found Gundam Justice. Joke> but in seriousness i didnt know japan had fighter jets. Maybe its a f-15 or something like that. To bad he didint find a B2-spirit loaded with a nuke.
Feb 29, 2012 12:42 AM

Sep 2008
Those elves just couldn't reveal their true reasons for kidnapping Mamiko Noto. The fact is that she is the most powerful Void Mage. Accompanied with her amazing chest and soothing voice, it only makes sense to research on the finest creature to roam the lands.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2012 5:34 AM
Nov 2011
This show just keeps going down hill. We can't have them together so well what can we do. Kidnap Louise? NO we've done that allready, multiple times. Oh, Kidnap Saito? Why would anyone want to kidnap him? Kill maybe.

And what is with this world.. You kidnap a mage and take the wand with you? You kidnap a swordsman and bring his special weapon? ROFLLMAO This is starting to fail suspension of disbelief
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Mar 6, 2012 12:41 PM

Apr 2008
F-4? Aww, why was I thinking Harrier jet? That would've been cool. Then again, the wings and engines aren't exactly correct to be Harrier.

But this is cool! The ep was a bit decent.
Mar 10, 2012 11:54 PM

Jan 2011
Nice episode this week, plenty of story development.
Saito finds a F-4 or something like that, will it ever fly?
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Mar 25, 2012 8:56 PM

Sep 2011
LOL Saito, "Is that even a threat?" towards the girl lifting up Louise's dress. xD
May 13, 2012 3:41 AM

Jun 2009
OMG A FIGHTER JET!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2012 5:28 PM

Jan 2012
I wouldn't mind if a skinny dipping bishoujo elf kidnaps me.

Stupid sunlight beams so fcking bright!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jul 30, 2013 10:07 PM
Jul 2013
Okay, all this fan service is really corrupting the audience's view of the characters. Seriously, Tiffa is suppose to be a shy and gentle girl, yet she's suddenly popping her tits out to show to Saito because he's a "friend."

I also find it extremely hard to believe that a giant airplane was missed by a research elf girl who goes swimming in the oasis. Everyone in this anime must be blind, which would explain why Saito and Louise almost ended up having a 3-way because Tiffa was in bed with them too.
night97Jul 30, 2013 11:09 PM
Jun 10, 2014 4:59 AM

Oct 2013
lol it's fine becuase we're friends XD
wonder if Tifa's familiar is Saito ????? wtb answers
[/quote]
Jun 17, 2014 5:40 PM

Aug 2013
A... jet fighter? On the elf land? Someone most have summoned it there so that mean that there is a void user in the elven race..?

It make kinda different now that Saito is the one that have been captured. I find it weird that we didn't heard more of Romalia after the events of the first three episodes, it seemed like a central point of the plot.

I find it really hilarious that they call them the babarians, like if we were some kind of sub-species xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Aug 7, 2014 11:43 PM

Jan 2014
Nothing much too say for now. Hopefully Louise and Saito get some alone time. They haven't even had 5 minutes of episode time just them together in so long! That's what I want anyway.
Dec 8, 2014 10:46 AM

Apr 2013
Seems like we are finally starting to get somewhere, let's see how this continues.
Jan 24, 2015 7:37 PM
Jan 2015
So Saito and Tiffania gets kidnapped by the elves.. Because they want to punish them for something they MIGHT do.. And they kidnapped Saito too JUST because they could. If you ask me, i think it's a bit odd.
May 20, 2016 5:09 AM

May 2014
Man, this season is really loading it on. Not complaining, either. Another faction enters the mix, and things have gotten pretty stirred up. A much more modern fighter jet has been found, too. Interested to see where things go.

Pretty sure the purple hair chick will go full-on NTR with Louise if she's given the chance. Hrm...
May 23, 2016 4:53 AM

Jan 2016
Went off with a bang.. didn't we. Well Haven’t been any action sense what? Ep3? exept for hella much Love drama , catfights about Saito xD

Well got the Weird gang again,o.O and group of elf who took Tittania Saito. sound like a great episode to me xD
Also get something quite interesting from earth! Fighter Jet maybe?! o.o OOOOOH i want to see!!! So exciting episode
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 2, 2016 7:03 AM

Mar 2014
"Lost in paradise ." In this case they were kidnapped ~ !! Tiffa moments ~ !!
Very great episode . Everyone into a rescue mission again ~ . Sweet new arc .
Jul 7, 2016 11:53 PM

Jul 2014
benevolentfather said:
So he finds another weapon from his time....how convenient.

Ikr? At least the plot is sorta coming up in small amounts. It's Season 3 all over again and not in the best way either. :(
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Jan 22, 2019 11:19 AM

Aug 2018
How can I get isakai’d? Saito would be kind of a geek in our world, but damn if he isn’t a chick magnet in theirs.
May 28, 2019 12:22 PM
May 2019
Tiffa is waifu. I don't know how Saito could go back to Louise after spending that time alone with such a sweet, innocent and totally devoted half-elf.
Dec 16, 2019 3:25 AM

Jun 2017
Looks like things are starting to get lively, I like that, as for this episode, I also like it but it's nothing new. Saito also discovered a fighter plane in that oasis huh, but it looks like it won't work anymore.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Feb 4, 2020 5:09 PM

Dec 2018
absolutely boring and fucking pointless episode, tired of people getting captured all the damn time for plot reasons.
Jul 16, 2020 11:36 PM

Nov 2011
Nice to see we'll have more story to continue with and i'm still liking how they expand upon the world to now include the elves. There's still a lot we don't know about void magic though, where does it come from? how exactly does it affect the world? etc.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Sep 8, 2021 5:32 PM

Nov 2010
I want to be "just friends" with Tiffa too. Very nice benefits. hehe

Now that's what I'm talking about. I mentioned in S1 if they discovered a fighter jet in that world it's gonna be so OP and it did came true. Hopefully they can salvage it.
Feb 9, 2023 7:20 PM
Jan 2023
pineapple chan at it aganin
Jan 5, 2:47 AM
Feb 2023
I might be crazy but the researcher elf has a similar outfit with the exact color palette as the elf from record of lodoss, coincidence or reference?? Hmmmm..?
Candies:
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuzuky - Jan 27, 2012

87 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.