Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 3, 2012 5:29 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

This episode was mainly about Saito + Louise and their relationship. Seems to me that the deal will never get fully sealed at this rate. Sure they have kissed and all but Saito has yet to go all the way because of all the interruptions.

Louise was super cute in the following pic:
Elite60Feb 3, 2012 5:55 PM
Feb 3, 2012 10:39 PM

Oct 2010
Can't say I liked this episode considering what Henrietta did. I really don't want going insulting characters in this show but I have to say it was pretty slutty of Henrietta knowing perfectly Louise's feeling to do this. Moreover IMO she might be fake. Why the mirror teleportation? Sounds to me like a gate or could it be something else that traps people in the world and releases a copy. Regardless Henrietta really did something slutty and that is undeniable. Sure she has a nice body and breasts but does all her feelings really beat Louise ones? Does it compare to what Saito did to save her and Louise? The answer is never!

I shall never accept this kiss nor any other than from Louise. Saito was just charmed and Henrietta needs to see Louise's love for Saito. Louise needs to slap hard Henrietta and show her that Saito is hers even if she is queen IMO.

That being said Henrietta got her ass, breasts and body shown rather well IMO. First time for panties too. So the fan service was upped. Compared to other ones it looked like a serious situation so it was not that bad.

However next episode will be more. Everyone gets the bath treatment. I doubt it will get uncensored. None of them did in the BDs and I checked them but it would be nice if it did considering this is the last season. I know they did that in Shana near the end so they might do it for this series. Who knows. So far the director is doing a excellent job not to make the fan service slutty like last season even though it was more with Henrietta she looked less slutty than seasons 2 and 3 IMO. The gesture she did is another thing.

Elite60 said:

smaller size
Poor Louise had to see that.
Yeah I hated that. WTF Saito? Why did you do that? This will be a long resolve of this. Henrietta on top of that has higher authority over Louise. This could get messy. So in thee end my expression is the following,

nothing more at that kiss.
Yumekichi11Feb 4, 2012 2:00 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 4, 2012 3:44 PM

Aug 2010
What the hell just happened? This episode was just strange.
Feb 4, 2012 4:08 PM

Mar 2008
I'm actually a fan of Henrietta and its funny thing how Henrietta and Saito kiss ONCE each season.
If Saito is going to be this disloyal to his girlfriend then he should really just break up with her and go for the Harem end.
Feb 4, 2012 4:18 PM

Jan 2011
it's like this series is trying to make me hate Saito and his half-hearted love more! and what the hell was up with that Henrietta moment felt like some move a highschool bitch would do lol.

i dunno this episode didn't sit well with me..at least Louise looked cute when she said *nyan*
Feb 4, 2012 4:20 PM

Dec 2009
What I've always hated about this whole series is how all the bitch girls are selfishly trying to steal away Saito from Louise, and how Saito can't even be loyal to just one girl, that is Louise!

Even "with" the imperfections of Louise and Saito,
which are; Saito being a pervert and Louise physically abusing Saito, sometimes.

Oh, as well as Saito not staying "loyal" to ONLY Louise.
Feb 4, 2012 5:02 PM
Nov 2009
That was weird. I was going wtf? the whole episode.

I actually don't blame saito for that kiss though. I mean henrietta was smokin hot during that scene and it was late at night too so...
Feb 4, 2012 5:29 PM

Sep 2010
Seriously, it's like every season Saito forgets about what happened with the other girls. We already know that Henrietta likes him from a few seasons ago and they act like it is new to them.

Saito & Louise will never develop since Louise gets upset at every little thing or kiss that Saito gets involved in. They don't trust each other and they never learn.

I don't like how Louise had to seal that room away, why don't they both just tell Henrietta the truth rather than literally hide it away? I know that Henrietta says she doesn't care, but Louise never really confronts her about it.

Another hot springs episode? I guess they haven't learned anything about how to go about fanservice especially from last season.
Feb 4, 2012 5:30 PM

Jan 2011
Even though Henrietta > Lousie in terms of looks, I felt sorry for Lousie. Saito ALWAYS BE CHEATIN.

HENRIETTA PUT THAT MIRROR THERE ON PURPOSE SO SHE CAN SEX SAITO.

her story was bullshit.

as much as I love to fap to Hernetta thats pretty fucked up what she is doing to lousie as a friend.
[center]
Feb 4, 2012 5:30 PM
Aug 2010
Seriously....WTF is this shit?!?!

This is the LAST SEASON!

Why are they wasting it with this garbage, is there no more story to be told?

This is very disappointing, I was expecting a great finale to this series, but all we're getting is High School Love drama....and very badly done love drama at that.

1/5 for this episode.

C'mon J.C Staff, don't kill this series.
Feb 4, 2012 5:40 PM

Jun 2010
Saito should just go for the harem. Nothing goes wrong in harems.

Feb 4, 2012 6:28 PM

Jul 2011
This is not how you do romance. Seriously. Longer rant in blog post, but seriously, it's ridiculously bad.

mdzFeb 5, 2012 1:20 PM
Feb 4, 2012 6:29 PM
Jun 2008
That royal bitch >.<"
Feb 4, 2012 6:49 PM

Feb 2010
the pacing of this season has been crap
Feb 4, 2012 6:59 PM
Jul 2018
It doesn't matter if Henrietta has a huge burden, after her loved one died she has disrespected Louise, her childhood friend's feelings, over and over again. What an egotistical person.

And the whole "I was randomly passing by the mirror and I saw you" is bullshit. She planned it all along.
Feb 4, 2012 7:12 PM
Aug 2010
I usually like harems and a bunch of girls, but...

It just doesn't work in this situation, it's crystal clear that both Saito and Louise love each other very much, the other girls are just being skanky bitches!

and for once, I agree that Louise should treat Saito with all her Tsundere furor...

Dude, stop being a complete dick and tell those girls to back off, besides, Louise is really the best option, she's becoming more Dere and she's always been a Hot loli.

Fuck Henrietta, Siesta, and Tabitha!

Also, Fuck this love rival bullshit....there are NO rivals, Saito only loves Louise, let's just get on with the fucking story!!!
Feb 4, 2012 7:20 PM

Oct 2010
VioLink said:
Even though Henrietta > Lousie in terms of looks, I felt sorry for Lousie. Saito ALWAYS BE CHEATIN.

HENRIETTA PUT THAT MIRROR THERE ON PURPOSE SO SHE CAN SEX SAITO.

her story was bullshit.

as much as I love to fap to Hernetta thats pretty fucked up what she is doing to lousie as a friend.
Seriously I prefer to see some ass and body of Louise than Henrietta. She does have mature charms but I have always been a little voyeur more towards Louise's body than anything knowing fully she belongs to Saito. That being said I can safely say Henrietta is a potential fuck friend as they call them but like all say the love is one and it belongs to Louise.

As such the fear is that Henrietta has authority correct? So can she technically order around Louise to give her Saito or lend him? If so then will there be problems if Louise refuses? There might be and it can go to very grave lengths. So the point is how can Louise really oppose the Queen with her authority? If she decides to fully use it.

Feb 4, 2012 7:48 PM

Apr 2010
In the subs for this week did it seem like Henrietta was telling him that his feelings wouldn't matter if she wanted him?

To be honest Henrietta would be the better lover as a person since she is much more mature but in terms of how the storyline has progressed Saito is better off telling all the girls straight off not to get too close to him since he already has Louise. Not to mention Saito and Louise seem perfect for eachother because they have great arguments lol.

Next weeks episode looks completely irrelevant, a hot springs episode?

4/5.
VandesdelcaFeb 4, 2012 7:52 PM
Feb 4, 2012 7:50 PM

Apr 2011
The pacing with the story of the novels has been crap, but if this is what the author wants then I can't really complain.
I fucking hate Henrietta, I never liked her ever since Louise had to bitchslap her. The slut just doesn't learn her lesson!

I'm kinda disappointed, seeing that we have an onsen episode. I like my fanservice and all, but I just want the damn story to wrap up properly instead of going with typical J.C. Staff BS.
Feb 4, 2012 8:05 PM

May 2011
Woohoo! Well I guess I'm the only one that prefers Saito x Henrietta. I think Saito and Louise are great together, but I rather prefer Saito with the princess.

Henrietta and Saito kissing = BEST SCENE SO FAR!

This was a good learning experience for Louise. Knowing that she already has Saito, she still wanted to change his personality just to please her bitchy sister and family. Louise doesn't realize that there are 3 wonderful young women (2 with more authority than her) that are waiting to jump on the chance to be with Saito, and they can care less if he doesn't act like a noble because they love him for who he is.

Mr_DaftPunkFeb 4, 2012 8:09 PM

Feb 4, 2012 8:22 PM

Oct 2010
Mr_DaftPunk said:
This was a good learning experience for Louise. Knowing that she already has Saito, she still wanted to change his personality just to please her bitchy sister and family. Louise doesn't realize that there are 3 wonderful young women (2 with more authority than her) that are waiting to jump on the chance to be with Saito, and they can care less if he doesn't act like a noble because they love him for who he is.
OK I will agree with that only if Louise womans up towards Saito. I guess you could call the female version of man up. In regards to being more aggressive with her love and push back the other girls herself.

Feb 4, 2012 9:05 PM
Sep 2011
Didn't this happen before?Louise and Saito have an arguement,one of them leaves and so on.
Feb 4, 2012 9:20 PM
Nov 2009
Mr_DaftPunk said:
Woohoo! Well I guess I'm the only one that prefers Saito x Henrietta. I think Saito and Louise are great together, but I rather prefer Saito with the princess.

Henrietta and Saito kissing = BEST SCENE SO FAR!

Totally correct. I'm a Henrietta fan as well but I'm not choosing a pair. The fault goes to both Saito and Louise. While Saito and Louise may be in a "relationship", he's still a bachelor, so to speak and the other women/girls see that. Louise is still "dreaming" and Saito hasn't rejected any advances. They both need to seal this up already, especially in the cultural world they live in.
Feb 4, 2012 10:30 PM

Aug 2010
Sylix said:
Didn't this happen before?Louise and Saito have an arguement,one of them leaves and so on.

It happens almost every episode.
Feb 4, 2012 11:25 PM

Dec 2010
Didn't Saito already kiss Henrietta once (or rather she kissed him)? like when they were hiding in a hotel room or something? well in any case i wasn't that bothered by it because Louise was to blame just the same as Saito for trying to change him into something he isn't,Thought it was interesting that Tabitha can use her power as queen to take him by "force", i wonder if it's a bluff or if she will actually try. Also i agree with what was mentioned in this episode, the idea of forced marriage really sucks so i don't really blame Tabitha or Henrietta in that sense. It seems like next episode is a hot spring episode; i honestly don't see how the plot will move if they use episodes like that considering they still have a lot to cover for the few episodes they have to work with, so hopefully the sneak in some plot in between the fan service.
Feb 4, 2012 11:59 PM

May 2011
DeeCee said:
Totally correct. I'm a Henrietta fan as well but I'm not choosing a pair. The fault goes to both Saito and Louise. While Saito and Louise may be in a "relationship", he's still a bachelor, so to speak and the other women/girls see that. Louise is still "dreaming" and Saito hasn't rejected any advances. They both need to seal this up already, especially in the cultural world they live in.
Yeah you're totally right, they both have been going through their relationship "half-heartedly" even Kirche told Louise that. In that secret room Henrietta brought it up as well while talking to Saito in regards to his relationship with Louise.

InfiniteDestiny said:
Didn't Saito already kiss Henrietta once (or rather she kissed him)? like when they were hiding in a hotel room or something?
Yeah, in fact 3 times. In the hotel room, at the costume ball where they changed their identities (even though Saito thought he was kissing Louise), and in this episode.

Feb 5, 2012 12:03 AM

Oct 2010
InfiniteDestiny said:
Didn't Saito already kiss Henrietta once (or rather she kissed him)? like when they were hiding in a hotel room or something?
Yes in season 2 I believe but Louise never knew any of it. Now she does and that is what sucks the most.

Hey man for your information when she rode that horse she cried herself to tears. She trusted Henrietta a lot and still finds the guts to tolerate her deep down. I would not even imagine how hard and piled up are her emotions of resent towards other girls. So far she is good at dealing with them but Henrietta made her not handle things well.

Kirche really got good Louise with her speech. That was remarkable because Kirche usually is seen as stupid a little due to her breast size but she is rather smart. In any case point being that had Louise not gotten Kirche around for her the whole thing would boil to a rather nasty setup. Louise's sister makes worse too.

What do you think?

Feb 5, 2012 12:27 AM

Jul 2009
What I don't get is why Saito would ever fucking stay with Louise, she is by far the most bloody annoying character in the show with zero appeal what so ever (apart from being a loli)

Only explanation would be that he's damn right stupid or a masochist >.<
Feb 5, 2012 12:56 AM

Apr 2011
EternalDreamer said:
What I don't get is why Saito would ever fucking stay with Louise, she is by far the most bloody annoying character in the show with zero appeal what so ever (apart from being a loli)

Louise isn't usually this bad (Well she has gone overboard on beating him, but that was only once), the anime over-exaggerates these aspects as well as leaving out her character development
Feb 5, 2012 1:03 AM
Feb 2011
This is how it should be in love, it doesn't fucking matter if your best friend also is in love with the same person, just make that person love you with with all means that are necessary
Feb 5, 2012 1:04 AM
Aug 2010
EternalDreamer said:

It seems like people have forgotten what a "Tsundere" really is.

A Tsundere does NOT mean that a girl is raging 24/7, she is supposed to make a transition from being cold to loving.

Actually, we have been seeing that this season....FINALLY....Louise has been showing her loving "Dere" side on plenty of occasions.

In my Opinion, unlike in the other three seasons, Saito DESERVES the ass kickings she has delivered so far.

Supposedly he is only in love with Louise, yet he continues to let Siesta flirt and touch him....be a fucking man and tell her that you only love Louise.

As for Louise herself, I certainly can't blame her, how do you think Saito would be if Louise had 3 guys all over her, he certainly wouldn't be calm or "let it go".
Feb 5, 2012 1:06 AM
Jan 2011
Strangest thing in this episode/season is the talk with Louise's sister about living together unmarried. But if you look back Louise and Saito are actually already married in the end of season two, but somehow even they forgot about that, even the marriage was somewhat not completely official, anyway. It's really likes that everybody has an amnesia regarding personal developments had place in previous seasons, and all this starting almost from the blank sheet every time new season starts.
As for Henrietta, it seems to be running gag of the series, that Saito gets closest with her of other girls except of Louise, and Louise gets jealous of that. Actually if apply some logic to it, yeah, I know that anime and logic are not related things :) Saito already had to have sex with Henrietta, if she really wanted this. I'm speaking about the episode 6 of 2nd season when almost naked princess/queen (she was wearing only skirt or even only panties as far as I recall) was on top of Saito and they kissing passionately in order to deceive guards - for me it was that due to censorship reason and target age group, creators did not do deceiving procedure more convincing :), like Henrietta riding cowgirl style on Saito . I suppose, no guy in Saito's age (about 18-20 I presume looking in some thing shown - like that Saito remembers high school in past time meaning that he already graduated) would be able to hold on in such setup, and wouldn't try to go on further, only obstacle is the girl's desire, so if she wants it, the guy gets it, even if he didn't wanted it at the beginning, and Saito in this case is definitely not against it at all.
sptorFeb 5, 2012 1:15 AM
Feb 5, 2012 2:35 AM

Jan 2012
another episode of a useless hero that gets all the heroins
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Feb 5, 2012 2:36 AM
Aug 2010
I am generally of the opinion if Saito wasn't bound by his mark to love his mistress Louise wouldn't be in the running for the love interest at all. So I see the lack of resistance to other love interests as Saito subconsciously trying his best to oppose the forced love of the mark.
Feb 5, 2012 3:04 AM

Nov 2009
tameknight said:
I am generally of the opinion if Saito wasn't bound by his mark to love his mistress Louise wouldn't be in the running for the love interest at all. So I see the lack of resistance to other love interests as Saito subconsciously trying his best to oppose the forced love of the mark.

I actually agree with this to some extent. In all honesty, before this season, I couldnt stand Louise at all as she was so Tsun it just got annoying. At least she is "kinda" evolving a bit but really 4 seasons for that?

I couldnt blame Saito if this was indeed true, I always liked Henrietta so this episode was nice to me. Would certainly be an interesting ending but we all knew it wasnt going to be like that. =(
Feb 5, 2012 3:23 AM

Dec 2011
Bitch! GO BACK TO THE SHADOWS!

Saito really doesn't understand how to say no, he's like a goddamn idiot.
Feb 5, 2012 4:15 AM

Sep 2011
Just

I like the ep, but srsly the whole szene with the mirror was somehow fucked up.
Feb 5, 2012 4:50 AM
Jun 2008
sptor said:
Strangest thing in this episode/season is the talk with Louise's sister about living together unmarried. But if you look back Louise and Saito are actually already married in the end of season two, but somehow even they forgot about that, even the marriage was somewhat not completely official, anyway.
Maybe its not an official marriage. There is no witness btw =p
Feb 5, 2012 5:38 AM
Jun 2010
Dont blame Saito for wanting to have sex with the Princess, cause it was like that in Medieval Ages with noble people. Its very nice this series but it should have more action and i liked this episode because Landlords always have more Lovers! The preview for the next episode i didnt liked at all.
Feb 5, 2012 5:45 AM
Jan 2009
I loved the part where Saito makes Louise say that cute nyan line, and more hilarious on how he becomes creepy whenever something like that happens.

MorningGlory said:
sptor said:
Strangest thing in this episode/season is the talk with Louise's sister about living together unmarried. But if you look back Louise and Saito are actually already married in the end of season two, but somehow even they forgot about that, even the marriage was somewhat not completely official, anyway.
Maybe its not an official marriage. There is no witness btw =p

I was wondering about that since season 2 , where are the flowers that were there during their "unofficial marriage"? Since that would in a way be sufficient to prove something.

Nimed said:
Dont blame Saito for wanting to have sex with the Princess, cause it was like that in Medieval Ages with noble people. Its very nice this series but it should have more action and i liked this episode because Landlords always have more Lovers! The preview for the next episode i didnt liked at all.

It is true that the time period represents Medieval Ages, but Saito is from theanother world in the present/future (whatever you may want it to be) and he should know that things like that don't have a positive view in his world, so he shouldn't be really thinking like that. Also yeah, the preview = :[
Feb 5, 2012 5:51 AM

Sep 2011
ichigo03 said:
Seriously....WTF is this shit?!?!

This is the LAST SEASON!

Why are they wasting it with this garbage, is there no more story to be told?

This is very disappointing, I was expecting a great finale to this series, but all we're getting is High School Love drama....and very badly done love drama at that.

1/5 for this episode.

C'mon J.C Staff, don't kill this series.

They're Following The Light Novel AND That Scene (Saito And Henrietta's Scene) Is Also In The Light Novel. Blame The Light Novel.

About The Hot Spring Episode, I Don't Know If It's In The Light Novel. I Forgot Some Events So Yeah.
TennoujiFeb 5, 2012 6:03 AM

Feb 5, 2012 8:15 AM

Mar 2008
Pretty sure this is the fourth time Henrietta and Saito kissed (once in season 1,2,3 and this season).

Louise and Saito fighting and making up a few moments later happens too often that it gets really annoying. I'm fine with Louise's Tsundere attitude when they still weren't in a mutual relationship but now I can't help but feel that if they do break up in the future then she will be the cause of it.

She has to remember that Saito is a popular guy that are being chased by many girls (Tabitha even had to say it straight in front of her in order for her to realize that) and that he might eventually succumb to his male instinct and give in to his urges then end up with one of the other girls.
Feb 5, 2012 8:51 AM

Feb 2009
So what happened to the plot?
Nvm, Henrietta is smoking hot and all. Plus dat kiss.
I approve of that secret room for some secret smex.
Feb 5, 2012 9:27 AM
Jun 2008
I thought love drama is part of the plot >.>"
Feb 5, 2012 9:28 AM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Can't say I liked this episode considering what Henrietta did. I really don't want going insulting characters in this show but I have to say it was pretty slutty of Henrietta knowing perfectly Louise's feeling to do this. Moreover IMO she might be fake. Why the mirror teleportation? Sounds to me like a gate or could it be something else that traps people in the world and releases a copy. Regardless Henrietta really did something slutty and that is undeniable. Sure she has a nice body and breasts but does all her feelings really beat Louise ones? Does it compare to what Saito did to save her and Louise? The answer is never!

I shall never accept this kiss nor any other than from Louise. Saito was just charmed and Henrietta needs to see Louise's love for Saito. Louise needs to slap hard Henrietta and show her that Saito is hers even if she is queen IMO.

That being said Henrietta got her ass, breasts and body shown rather well IMO. First time for panties too. So the fan service was upped. Compared to other ones it looked like a serious situation so it was not that bad.

However next episode will be more. Everyone gets the bath treatment. I doubt it will get uncensored. None of them did in the BDs and I checked them but it would be nice if it did considering this is the last season. I know they did that in Shana near the end so they might do it for this series. Who knows. So far the director is doing a excellent job not to make the fan service slutty like last season even though it was more with Henrietta she looked less slutty than seasons 2 and 3 IMO. The gesture she did is another thing.

Elite60 said:

smaller size
Poor Louise had to see that.
Yeah I hated that. WTF Saito? Why did you do that? This will be a long resolve of this. Henrietta on top of that has higher authority over Louise. This could get messy. So in thee end my expression is the following,

nothing more at that kiss.

I agree what the fuck. Saito what are thinking it is like the part in the Hurt Locker with the bomb in the car. Not the best situation to be in.
Feb 5, 2012 12:05 PM
Aug 2010
CharbbyLoves said:
Is Also In The Light Novel. Blame The Light Novel.

Trust me, I do BLAME the Light Novel.

The following is an:

Opinionated thought on Zero no Tsukaima as a series

So far I'm very disappointed by this season of ZnT. This is the last time we will see these characters and they're still doing the same stupid bullshit from season 1. It's time to fucking move on.

This is the overall problem with harem series, unless you intend the ending to actually be a harem ending we shouldn't have the characters acting like this.

And is this REALLY the way this series ends?

With petty cat fights and very little substance.

I know will still have 7 episodes left but, it doesn't feel like anything is really happening.

I blame the way ZnT was conceived, instead of focusing on the magic school and the adventures in which the characters SHOULD be main part of the story, they gave us boring seasons of stupid wars and retarded back and forth fighting over one guy.

Season 1 was really the only interesting season, after that it all became about wars and Henrietta.

Zero no Tsukaima had a lot of potential, too bad it was wasted on nonsense.
ichig0fanFeb 5, 2012 12:12 PM
Feb 5, 2012 1:58 PM

Sep 2011
Even that it wasnt a bad episode that love drama is part of this series and it may be in the LN,plot doesn't advance and is the last season!!!.

Anyway about Slutrietta x Saito kiss was a slutty move by Henrietta but also a wake up move for Loise to notice what kind of rivals she has for Saito love,she has the advantage as is the one Saito really loves but.....the body is weak to pleasure of the meat.

Next episode looks another fanservice episode,hopefully JC dont make the same mistake they did last season and made more fanservice that plot wise...
Feb 5, 2012 2:01 PM

Nov 2010
Henrietta should care more about Louise .. you know .. ?!

anyway, it was good episode.
Feb 5, 2012 2:27 PM
Jan 2009
ichigo03 said:

Season 1 was really the only interesting season, after that it all became about wars and Henrietta.

Sadly that is true, though it mostly became about Henrietta after she first appeared though

raxius1230 said:

Anyway about Slutrietta x Saito kiss was a slutty move by Henrietta but also a wake up move for Loise to notice what kind of rivals she has for Saito love,she has the advantage as is the one Saito really loves but.....the body is weak to pleasure of the meat.

Next episode looks another fanservice episode,hopefully JC dont make the same mistake they did last season and made more fanservice that plot wise...

Slutrietta is correct lol, but even though if the body is weak to the "meat", i'm weak to cute tsundere people D:, and seems like Saito does too from what i've seen through the past 3 other season.
Though yeah, the next episode, is the hot spring part of the light novel or anything? As if it isn't then they're probably just going to milk out a few fan service episodes and then probably force the rest of the important plot in the last couple of episodes.
Also from what i've seen in anything that involves harem anime's, there probably won't be any full development until the last 2 episodes and the last episode being his final choice and nothing else..... Orrrrrr they might just make it so louise is his final choice but ends it with everyone still going after him, thus making it another stupid harem ending :|
Feb 5, 2012 2:52 PM
Aug 2010
Xanek said:
Orrrrrr they might just make it so louise is his final choice but ends it with everyone still going after him, thus making it another stupid harem ending :|

That could very well happen, and if it does, I'm giving this anime a 1/10.

I blame Saito for everything though.

How hard is it to tell the other girls that he only loves Louise?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Nuzuky - Jan 27, 2012

87 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.