Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 27, 2012 3:57 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, montmorency still has feelings for Guiche <3.
Hahahaha I got lots of laughter as maricorm annoying Saitowi th the "Meron-chan" xD.
I think Tabitha now is the queen of Galial, but we have to wait, I hope it really is so *.*.
Siesta now and it bothers me enough, she's interposing is a lot in the relation of Saito and Louise.
Jan 27, 2012 10:25 PM
Jun 2008
Lemon = Louise
Pineapple = Siesta
Kirche = coconut
Tifania = Melon

omg 4p lol. I wonder what fruit will Tabitha be ? uhuhuhuh
MorningGloryJan 27, 2012 10:43 PM
Jan 28, 2012 12:02 AM

Jul 2010
It was nice to see Tabitha's mother return to normal after taking the antidote. Not much happened this episode but not surprising after all the action that occurred the last two episodes.
Jan 28, 2012 9:26 AM
Dec 2011
Elite60 said:
It was nice to see ....something something something . Not much happened this episode but not surprising after all the action that occurred the last two episodes.

Dude, that was obviously a spoiler right there. Considering you are only the third poster for ep4, it's safe to assume few people have watched it at this point.
Jan 28, 2012 9:40 AM

Jul 2011
Essentially a filler episode. Don't really care though, who watches ZNT solely for the storyline? =l

Thoughts in blog.
mdzJan 29, 2012 10:07 AM
Jan 28, 2012 12:14 PM
Nov 2009
mdz said:
Should be subbed soon

actually is already subbed check Hadena fansubs page...:) but i dont know if is streamed on the web.
http://hadena-subs.com/
Jan 28, 2012 2:03 PM

Jan 2010
Fuck you Siesta, why do you _always_ need to come in their way ):<

I'll be mad if we don't get some proper SaitoxLouise before this show ends >__>
Jan 28, 2012 3:01 PM
Oct 2010
ProBoner said:
Elite60 said:
It was nice to see ....something something something . Not much happened this episode but not surprising after all the action that occurred the last two episodes.
Dude, that was obviously a spoiler right there. Considering you are only the third poster for ep4, it's safe to assume few people have watched it at this point.
Dude, what's the point of joining a discussion about an episode you haven't seen?
Kuroiichi said:
I feel the same, though IMO Saito is worse, he even acts as if Louise's demands were unreasonable.
AjunkyJan 28, 2012 3:10 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jan 28, 2012 3:20 PM

Feb 2011
So last episodes preview was just louise's imagination?....lame got my hopes up for nothing.
Jan 28, 2012 3:38 PM

Oct 2010
Bujajaja Seista is win and finally it looks like next episode queen will officially became part of his harem
Ajunky said:
I feel the same, though IMO Saito is worse, he even acts as if Louise's demands were unreasonable.

Ok if I remember correctly at some point they actually got married (I think it was before the whole death thing), yet Luise still treats him as a pet/underling/familiar unless she is in the mood.
I'm not trying to excuse Saito for wanting to tap every girl that looks at him. The show doesn't take itself (and this relationship) seriously, so there is really no reason to get so flustered about some harem fun =P
choyosJan 28, 2012 3:44 PM
huh?
Jan 28, 2012 5:11 PM
Jul 2009
Kuroiichi said:

I totally agree! All of those girls are annoying me honestly. There are other guys besides Saito.
Jan 28, 2012 5:47 PM

Jan 2011
this series is so corny... BUT I LOVE IT ><
Jan 28, 2012 6:18 PM

Dec 2010
Good episode... but wasn't there suppose to be like a lot of stuff to cover? so episodes like this don't really help since there is so few episodes to work with as it is; but anyway it was enjoyable; predictable as always but still for some reason gets a few laughs, from the preview its seems the queen makes her move on Saito next episode.
Jan 28, 2012 6:50 PM

Apr 2011
What in the fuck was this shit? This was a horrible episode! The whole season is trash!
What happened to this series? Everything feels so rushed with Joseph dying and all and now all of sudden Charlotte's Mom is cured. The characters haven't changed at all (they don't need to but still) and it seems they aren't going to develop their characteristics any further. Seems like the majority of this episode was picking a damn house. Which I could give less of a crap about.

It felt like this episode was a waste of effort.

Congratulation party - BLAH BLAH BLAH. "I love you Louise." Tell me something I don't know. That's already a given. Don't need to repeat it for the 100th time.

Bedroom scene- OK so Siesta wants to get some also? *Typical moment of a cheesy Explosion with BAKA! involved* Over used. It's not funny anymore. Wasn't the first time and won't be for the millionth.

Given territory - That's it? Some piece a shit house that looks like the slightest step in it would break the floorboards? And on top of it another bedroom scene of fighting over a douche who's indecisive?

That's About it! They could have used this episode for more development and super cereal moments. But no, more than like a filler if anything. This felt like a huge waste of time. I'm better off rewatching Shana episodes.

Everything was just so CHEESY. You'd think JC Staff would put their best effort in the finale.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Jan 28, 2012 7:49 PM

Jun 2011
damnn SaitoxLouise moments were sweet
Jan 28, 2012 9:02 PM
Oct 2010
@BULLDOG266 - LOL, you nailed it. While there were important things happening like Galia's unrest and Charlotte's rise to the throne, the episode was focused on banal stuff... It's like watching an intrepid action scene with the camera locked on a cat licking its paw.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jan 28, 2012 9:14 PM

Aug 2010
Saito's indecisiveness when girls throw themselves at him used to be funny, but after three seasons and a few episodes it's kind of meh.
Jan 28, 2012 9:25 PM

May 2010
During the dance scene those two were just standing still while the screen moving left and right. (I know it's not)

MorningGlory said:
I wonder what fruit will Tabitha be ? uhuhuhuh

Durian!
Jan 28, 2012 9:27 PM

Apr 2010
They really need to move Siesta into her own room. Charlotte too eventually if she was seriously staying at his place for awhile lol.

Its Saito's fault for being such a 'yes man' and not standing up for Louise. Realistically if she wanted to get back at him she could go flirt with some random guy and he'd realise what he's been doing to her.

In any case it was a funny episode. Malicorne was halarious with his 'stares' and his melon/lemon chan references lol.

5/5.
Jan 28, 2012 9:57 PM
Apr 2011
Ya that episode was pretty bad
Jan 28, 2012 10:03 PM

Jun 2010
All I'm going to remember from this episode is their fruit names: Round pineapple, lemon, melon, and coconut.

Jan 28, 2012 11:36 PM

Dec 2011
Not too bad of an episode...but at least Louise could be more honest with Saito and Saito shouldn't be so indecisive and tell the other girls to lay off.
Jan 29, 2012 12:38 AM

Jan 2011
Why Louise?! why would you kick him there?!!
Jan 29, 2012 1:51 AM

Dec 2011
Kuroiichi said:

Oh my god, I so agree. Siesta is such a bitch, always getting between Louise and Saito, how freakin' boring can that be! I really hope they get some private time before the show ends, so my soul can finally rest in piece.

But it was so lol when they were all sleeping in the same bed. xD
Jan 29, 2012 3:23 AM
May 2009
By the 4 season I really started to hate Saito. Yea he is cool guy now. But he have that annoying harem character thing - can't decide between girls. If he really care about Louise, why he just can't say to all those girls, to stop bothering them, to stop sleeping in their damn bed. He actually enjoys it. And it hurts Louise...

I wish she could just forget him and find someone else. Maybe not strong knight, but someone who you can trust. And one day, returning home, won't find him having lovey-dovey moment with one of your friends

The End...
Jan 29, 2012 4:10 AM

Mar 2010
3BePbEK said:
By the 4 season I really started to hate Saito. Yea he is cool guy now. But he have that annoying harem character thing - can't decide between girls. If he really care about Louise, why he just can't say to all those girls, to stop bothering them, to stop sleeping in their damn bed. He actually enjoys it. And it hurts Louise...

I wish she could just forget him and find someone else. Maybe not strong knight, but someone who you can trust. And one day, returning home, won't find him having lovey-dovey moment with one of your friends

The End...

agreed .. I liekd saito but now hes just a perv he should have asked henrietta to remove siestas status as his personal maid -.- thats a first plus he alwyas enjoys it and never stands up .. hes becoming like guiche just he does not kiss

well overall I still give it a 5/5 cause I love louise I love the serie but I hope the characters stay the same ... louise is getting sooo deredere and tabitha isnt rlly kuudere/dandere to me if she shows emotions now ..

but thats all there is to me i loved the humor rlly I still enjoy watching the series <3
Jan 29, 2012 4:59 AM

Aug 2009
Really. I hate that kind of getting in between Saito and Louise. You know, one that invades too much personal space. It pisses me off. Then, more of it next week?! What?
Jan 29, 2012 5:26 AM
Jan 2009
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) freaking Siesta... ruining PROGRESS! This episode didn't have much progression in the plot.
Also, aren't they already "married" since season 2? Or does that not really count? Also, wheres it that magical flower that was during marriage?

Edit: is he really going to stay in that world whenever the last episode comes around :|? I don't know what happens via the light novel since I can't ready it
XanekJan 29, 2012 6:17 AM
Jan 29, 2012 6:01 AM
Jun 2008
Actually I am kinda glad Siesta and Tabitha joining the harem.
The love-lovely comedy will be ruined if they don't show up.It will just ended up being Saito x Louise having chit chat love, hugging each other and having sex. It will be boring, and I rather watch hentai .T.T
Jan 29, 2012 8:37 AM

May 2008
not my fav episode so far but it was still good wonder wat will happen next!
Jan 29, 2012 10:06 AM

Jul 2011
zader1 said:
mdz said:
Should be subbed soon

actually is already subbed check Hadena fansubs page...:) but i dont know if is streamed on the web.
http://hadena-subs.com/

Yeah I know, but calling Hadena a fansub group is calling Google translate a fansub tool. I did use it though.
Jan 29, 2012 10:21 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
LOL Louise - careful what you wish for. You got your mansion...

If looked at solely as a standalone episode I thought it was amusing. However, put within the context that many of us are expecting a good Swords and Sorcery action adventure and the limited number of episodes to work with, it pretty much failed us.

And, yes, I'm ticked. Saito and Louise were married at the end of season 2 - did she forget that???

Regarding the Fiefdom and mansion, Louise should be more considerate. Actually, that 'house' looks like it would be very nice with just a little work. Also, judging by just the single person they ran into, I'd say that the folks living around it are basically a good lot - there is probably opportunity in this land grant.

CratexJan 29, 2012 10:27 AM
Jan 29, 2012 1:47 PM
Jan 2012
This episode is not bad, but something's missing ... I hope the next will be better
Jan 29, 2012 2:41 PM

Jun 2011
Siesta really has degraded into a slut cockblock over the 3 series (and novels) i honestly can not stand her and see her as trash.

Saito needs to start putting his foot down or at least not go with the flow so much. We all know he loves Louise we all know he picks Louise so can we please stop with the other girls? The only other conflicting girl i ever liked was Queen Henrietta and the drama that came from her, which actualy looks like that drama between Henrietta, Louise and Saito is starting up again next episode. I thought Louise scared Henrietta off Saito and i thought Saito would steer clear of Henrietta since that stuff with Henrietta is the one that genuinely hurts Louise. Things might turn nasty next episode.

JCstaff still destroying the novel series but im taking what i can get since the last half of the novel seires is not translated yet.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jan 29, 2012 5:38 PM

Jun 2007
Ajunky said:
It's like watching an intrepid action scene with the camera locked on a cat licking its paw.

Isn't that exactly the kind of direction that wins people awards?

I enjoyed this episode. ZnT is way more suited to romantic comedy than political drama, something the original director understands better than Kou did.
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Jan 29, 2012 6:51 PM

Jul 2008
ProBoner said:
Elite60 said:

And it's obviously retarded to join a discussion about said episode before you actually watched it.
Jan 29, 2012 10:58 PM

Jun 2008
jeez it's like the plot in this show is just side decoration :/ they spend so much time focusing on all the harem silliness
Jan 30, 2012 12:22 AM
Sep 2010
I hope I'm wrong, but it seems to be going to same path of last seasons show (which was pure crap imho). I hope they don't do that because then it would be a big waste of my time.
Jan 30, 2012 10:34 AM

Dec 2007
the anime is pretty bad in general after s2
Jan 30, 2012 1:24 PM

Dec 2011
loved each second of this episode.
Jan 30, 2012 2:38 PM

May 2011
Plot happened last episode; fan service happened this episode.
Louise hasn't developed much (in terms of character, not... that way) but Siesta seems to have gotten more bold and lively. I never had a favorite character in the show up until now. Siesta takes the spot for actually having character development and not acting the same for 3 freaking seasons.
Jan 30, 2012 4:00 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
LEGOF said:

Louise hasn't developed much (in terms of character, not... that way) but Siesta seems to have gotten more bold and lively. I never had a favorite character in the show up until now. Siesta takes the spot for actually having character development and not acting the same for 3 freaking seasons.

(wanders in room, sees comment, scrunches face up in concentration, thinks, concludes it's a valid point, sadly shakes head, pretends he didn't see it, and wanders out of the room)
CratexJan 30, 2012 4:04 PM
Jan 31, 2012 6:26 AM

Oct 2010
This episode was filled much more with ecchi but it’s the way it was meant to be. Funny and its setup reflecting that. In that I am delighted to say I laughed my way into Kirche’s breast fondling and that of Siesta’s teasing with them of Saito. Contrary to the annoying setups of season 3. Makes a difference. To that effect easily my favourite of Louise is the following,

smaller size
Best MOE, funny and visually pleasing scene of Louise. Everything is perfect into that one part including DAT FANG as they say.

I have to say the second most touching part was the following,

Manly tears T_T of happiness for Tabitha take 2. It has been the best for me this last season of seeing her happy. I am glad to be emotional for her since the shit and suffering she passed through 3 seasons.

About the preview, am I the only who is sick worried over the spoiler
??? OMG Henrietta getting serious and fan service of her? Well she was the biggest breasted one other than Kirche till Tiffania came. Not the first time but it looks to me the situation is out more of her free will. Last I remember there were circumstances that made them serious together and into situation. But now it looks like real love? I hope not. But the preview shows Louise will see this! Shit! That’s bad! If it was not Siesta that interrupted next might be the Queen who breaks it? NO WAY! May edit later.

BTW The intermission in the spoiler
Siesta + pet of Tabitha in humanoid form? Interesting.

PS: I did not have time to do anything of this series much. Been swamped IRL and doing random stuff here and there around this community. Will try to leave out some stuff around the club. Still I really regret it. This is show is the best of all its predecessors TBH. Best OP and ED hands down. Best BGM! Best Louise visuals. Best setups only dreamed of in this series. Need I say more of my regret of not doing some graphics of this series? Well there is one at least now. Well let's hope I get some time to have fun graphically with this series.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 31, 2012 8:55 AM

Feb 2010
Beautiful episode until Siesta showed up.

Malicorne was super hilarious again! XD

Bwaaaah I can't wait for the next episode..
Jan 31, 2012 7:01 PM

Jan 2011
Ouch

KimuraFeb 2, 2012 1:09 PM
Jan 31, 2012 11:40 PM

Jul 2010
ProBoner said:
Elite60 said:

As others have said before, you don't go into a discussion thread without seeing the episode first and not expecting spoilers in the thread about what happened. I mean the whole point of a discussion thread is to discuss what happened in the episode.

Besides, there wasn't any huge spoilers in this episode anyways.
Feb 1, 2012 5:07 AM

May 2010
Charlotte's mother is actually pretty & I am amazed about Tabitha being the queen.
Feb 1, 2012 12:29 PM

Jan 2012
I think that Charlotte being the new Queen of Gallia, it's story enough on this episode.
I personally don't really like Saito x Louise, although it's the focus of the story, that's why I enjoy Siesta and the other girls being so pushy with Saito.
Also, Saito x Henrietta is better. Next episode is probably going to be pure winning.
IMHO.
Feb 1, 2012 3:24 PM
Nov 2010
Louise and Saito were having a sweet moment, but then Siesta had to go and ruin in. Damn you, Siesta >_<

Also, so far Louise seems to have become way nicer than in the previous seasons, I love it, but of course some characters have to come and ruin that.

Louise is so sweet <3
Z-flameFeb 1, 2012 3:35 PM
Feb 2, 2012 11:49 AM

Feb 2012
I liked the episode...not sure where the story is going now? I would just like closure on saitoxlouise. Maybe after 3 seasons things can actually come to an ending. Love this couple though ^_^
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.