Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 4, 2011 7:13 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode I really had my say of putting my foot on Yuno in order to stop her literally and keep her pinned down with it. Reason for it is Mao. I really did not like that BS she did to her. I doubt she would do anything to Yuki less Hinata ordered her. So all in all a big fat NO for me. I do not approve of Yuno’s actions. In fact Mao was quite amazing at keeping her cool despite the situation she was in. Mao was most worried here and the action I speak of are in the spoiler
that stabbing was not cool. Besides that Hinata would not allow Mao to even get that diary because she got instead Hinata’s hand. Would not that mean Hinata would not have allowed Mao to stab it? Her suffering in the following,

Was terrible. Poor girl but insane in the head sadly and obsessed with Hinata. I am sure that hug that Mao gave to Hinata was more of a lover one then friendly. That being said and the stitches of images speak for themselves of Mao’s suffering/blood loss and Hinata’s crying over it say more than enough of my feelings. What they deem most is that Mao was the less deserving so far of all the characters to have been killed. Moreover she is not a diary user. An innocent civilian to say the least.

Furthermore still WTFing in the manga and in this episode of how things ended. That was kind of a mindfuck but I knew something was up like that. Too much foreshadow. Akise is the biggest troll ever in the beginning to all till they find out the truth really.

I think they did a marvellous job in the following,

They showed much better Hinata’s mother than in the manga. Not to mention cute Hinata in the spoiler
however I do hate Yuno for leaving the nasty cut on Hinata’s face. Hinata essentially from the beginning here in the dark was shown well along with that white tiger skin suggesting her father is into trophy killing I assume and in general Hinata’s father was well done here in the dark. A important setup done properly minus the extra dialogue that should have been put.

It was nice to see that she was well expressed to show she wants her father to reconsider. Sadly that’s not possible in this game. So her far off face gave way to a very well done expression of getting serious in helping her father. So this is shown presently here and so even smiled at Yuki. Hinata was well shown with a serious expression in regards to the game and when necessary a totally well done surprised face. Loved her face off with Akise in the spoiler
the final one. Her worried face and shocked face were totally finely done. In thee end she wanted to be saved from all this and her past is tainted with the loss of her mother so it’s sad.

About Akise, he was really cool in the spoiler
in the beginning with the tailing of Hinata’s father and that look of seriousness was amazing. Akise’s intro of the game was nice and his face was well depicted here among the other in the episode. I liked a lot when eh played with the coin here. It was funny and showed how bad ass he is. However it looks like Yuno here did not like him at all at that point. Liked a lot his serious face here and when Yuki was happy talking to him. Best part was Yuno pinning him down and finding out he is not a diary user in the spoiler
that was so bomb especially when Akise owned her here.
That was amazing! Best shit with Akise! His face just keeps getting better and better here. It’s really incredible. Akise's smile was wonderful here when around Yuki decided to go help Hinata. In thee end Yuno still does not trust Akise in the spoiler
despite his amazing smile! :D

Anime VS Manga
Differences

The list says no good. Major details were totally out not to mention Akise’s glorious triumph over Yuno was totally butchered man! That was not cool.
  • Akise’s glory compared to the anime of overpowering Yuno in the spoiler
    was totally bad. The anime failed to show it.

• Furthermore as many mentioned this part in the spoiler
    was done because Akise is touching Yuki’s ass. It looks like it. Not putting that also removed a Yuno shy face.

• In the beginning the following part was omitted in the spoiler
    it concerns the dog Mary and Hinata’s father. Too bad I would have a ROFL at that dog again. She is hilarious.

• Yuno was shown better in the spoiler
    in very beginning to try and get back Yuki’s diary. Sadly she was not shown like that in this episode.

• They were too cheap to include what is in the spoiler
    and instead flashbacked that fake body while the spoiler shows the body being fake and more grotesque if they decided to do it. Maybe in the DVDs.

• The episode failed to include the following scene in the spoiler
    if they would have it would have created an amazing impact since the dogs were already freaky last episode with those mouths.

• Not only did they change Yuno’s knife from a box cutter knife to a plain knife but by doing so they could not include the following scene in the spoiler
    another element that would have made impact. The sound of that knife does have its features and I worked with them so I know.

• Comparing anime and manga in the spoiler
    the manga version not only looks more brutal in the hit Yuno gave to Yuki but also it looks better to KO him. It could have been much better IMO if they put that in.

• Mao’s stab with the anime one in the spoiler
    anime was better to show her vitals might have been missed but the manga trolled that more into thinking it was more the liver or vital that was attained IMO. It has its pros and cons.

• Finally the studio does not want the dog agencies to flock its offices from the looks in the spoiler
    the killing was far far far from the brutal one in the manga. In fact the manga one was better.
    It’s normal though less you want some social beef with some groups. Who knows, take no risk is better sometimes. So the dog gets it on the side instead of in the head.
So all I can hope is that they will fix all of that in the Bds. Since they promise to include censored scenes and also cut out scenes. Making it worth your $$$ right? Regardless an excellent episode again despite being rage worthy or Yuno’s incident towards Mao. Good thing Akise made things much better this episode once again.

BTW Image Stitches in the spoiler
Mao T_T @ your suffering. Rest in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=371919&pages=1&show=0#msg12543289

GIFs in the club
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=371989
Let’s keep it growing up.
Yumekichi11Dec 5, 2011 3:18 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 4, 2011 7:18 AM

Apr 2010
From what I remember, Mao wanted to destroy Yukki's diary the moment she realized that Hinata lost the game.

Haven't seen the episode yet though, will comment later.
Dec 4, 2011 9:46 AM

Dec 2009
Woaaa, really awesome episode ! They did a really good job following the manga !

Just one complain : I wished they made Akise's laugh more evil and insane like in the manga:

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mirai_nikki/v04/c016/32.html

But it's ok, because I could see my favourite moment of this arc animated..

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mirai_nikki/v04/c016/35.html

Akise owning Yuno XD

It's the first time someone overpowered Yuno, that alone shows how awesome Akise is ^^

Oh,...and the end of this episode really had some big impact. Everyone who thought of 4th as an ally, had been fooled !

So much for this episode, definitely my favourite so far.

5/5
Jinta_nDec 4, 2011 9:50 AM
yuno6.jpg
Dec 4, 2011 9:52 AM

Nov 2011
Right. That's it. Only one way to describe Akise: TROLOLOLOL XD.
Dec 4, 2011 12:51 PM

Apr 2010
Oh, this is interesting. They cut one round of the game.

Too bad they also cut one that scene in which Akise "encourages" Yuno to go along with his plan.
heiismyhusbandoDec 4, 2011 1:12 PM
Dec 4, 2011 1:03 PM
Jul 2018
Another good episode with Yuno doing what she does best.
Dec 4, 2011 1:22 PM

Oct 2010
Spirit_Sempai said:
Oh,...and the end of this episode really had some big impact. Everyone who thought of 4th as an ally, had been fooled !
Yup! That is the mindfuck I mention. It really screwed up my image of the 4th. With this it's obvious to assume of Yuki being betrayed by the 4th.

Dec 4, 2011 4:19 PM
Aug 2009
Akise is so awesome. He really is the missing ingredient that this series needed. Someone calm and collected who doesn't appear batshit insane and can effortlessly one-up others.
Dec 4, 2011 4:29 PM

Aug 2008
I LOL'd hard when Akise pwned Yuno. I bet she didn't see that one coming!

I'm not sure if Yuno knew that the real diary holder was the dad, but if she did, she could have just destroyed the diary without having to threaten killing Hinata (not that killing Hinata would have done anything anyways, since she's not the real diary holder).

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Dec 4, 2011 4:39 PM
Jan 2011
jenanime said:
Right. That's it. Only one way to describe Akise: TROLOLOLOL XD.

Agree!
Btw, nice episode, buuuut:

I really wanted to see this part of the manga

XDDDDD they skipped that ; ;

Also : *spoiler for next week(?),don't open if you haven't read the manga*

yonebayashiDec 4, 2011 4:44 PM
Dec 4, 2011 4:55 PM
Dec 2009
guyklc said:
I LOL'd hard when Akise pwned Yuno. I bet she didn't see that one coming!

I'm not sure if Yuno knew that the real diary holder was the dad, but if she did, she could have just destroyed the diary without having to threaten killing Hinata (not that killing Hinata would have done anything anyways, since she's not the real diary holder).

To Yuno, killing Hinata was not about the "game" :)
Have not seen the translated version yet, but in the manga she said it plainly "if [Hinata] stays friend with Yuki too long, there is a chance Yuki might fall for her..." better to eliminate competition early.

She practically did NOTHING in episode 8, which by Mirai Nikki standard is quite unreal lol, so in episode 9, her "berserk" skill is finally recharged and back in all her glory.

In retrospect, she hasn't killed anyone (not counting a dog) in two consecutive episodes, which is a record already.
Dec 4, 2011 4:55 PM

Oct 2010
guyklc said:
I LOL'd hard when Akise pawned Yuno. I bet she didn't see that one coming!
I laughed even harder when I found out there was a tasty Yuno's panties shot in there in the spoiler
that I did not think but the wonders of pausing do have certain good things. Also notice how close Akise's hand was there to Yuno's privates just adding an observation. That's all.

Dec 4, 2011 6:56 PM

Jun 2011
There are certain times that I really want to slap Yuki
ISN'T IT OBVIOUS? Your "friend" wants to kill you
Dec 4, 2011 7:05 PM

Dec 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
guyklc said:
I laughed even harder when I found out there was a tasty Yuno's panties shot in there in the spoiler
that I did not think but the wonders of pausing do have certain good things. Also notice how close Akise's hand was there to Yuno's privates just adding an observation. That's all.

obscure Fan service FTW!
Dec 4, 2011 8:26 PM

Jan 2010
Akise is now my favorite character of the story, dogs definitely had me feeling the intensity again since fighting ninth with the school c4.
Dec 4, 2011 8:40 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,Akise you badass troll

Even that was a good episode i didn't like some of scenes they didn't show and some of the changes this probably for me is the worst adaptation episode so far....cheap bastards.

Hinata just wanting his family together again...his father an ass(like pretty much every father this anime)using her but in the end he get to say hello to mister bullet.

Akise being a badass he pretending being a diary holder was awesome and then wining the game using psychology even more awesome,he pawning Yuno was the best of the episode also i like when he told Yuno he wants more that a friendship with Yukki Yuno face was so funny...

Yuno stabbing my dear Mao...that crazy yandere,she no letting Yukki get friends so they cant take him away from her...and Yukki saying that she is his GF was funny,poor yukki what lie you just make.

We begin to see 4th true colors next episodes the fun start!!

Yumekichi11 said:
guyklc said:

mmmmm white i like!

Btw Gifs for the win

raxius1230Dec 4, 2011 11:58 PM
Dec 4, 2011 8:46 PM
Apr 2010
My thoughts
1) Yukiteru, you truly are a pussy. No seriously, Yuno has a bigger dick than you do. You're probably like being the catcher ALL THE F-ING TIME.
2)That ep was kinda predictable, yet it still blew my mind.
3)Hinata's dad's mind also got blown. In a more literal way.
4)Yuno, bareback is the way to go.
5) THE F-ING DOGS ARE STILL THERE, RUN FOR IT!

5/5
Dec 4, 2011 9:13 PM

Sep 2011
5/5. Akise owns, period.

Next episode, wedding photo! Can't wait!
Dec 4, 2011 9:33 PM
Nov 2010
Yumekichi, the anime is doing a really good job of following the manga IMO. There will always be changes that have to be made.

Even though the box cutter *slow clicks would be a great sound effect, I was bothered in the manga that Yuno was able to stab one through the skull of a dog - the blade would easily break first. Maybe that had something to do with it. Also, the knife was at Hinata's throat in the manga, not her cheek like the anime.

I think they could have made Yuno look a little more crazy when Yuki said she was not his friend - the manga makes her look (more) insane.

As far as Yuno stabbing Mao - you do realize that this is Yuno you're talking about here? Nothing is too crazy for her and if someone questioned her actions she would probably/likely stab them in the face while smiling and giggling.

I'm just thankful they used all the screen time they could and didn't waste it on a diary holder backstory. I'm hoping they will continue that trend as they're is A LOT of material to conver. They are on Ep. 9 which only finishes up 19 in the manga so they are a bit behind, but they can probably cut out a little about 3/4 of the way into the story.
Dec 4, 2011 9:44 PM

Jun 2011
Akise is too awesome *w*
Hinata's dad is a total bastard==
and finally 4th is going to betray Yukki :D
Dec 4, 2011 9:49 PM

Jul 2009
To a non manga reader such as myself, I find that the last few episodes, including this one, have been quite lacklustre. Everything feels so over the top, and the main character Yukiteru or what ever his name is, is as annoying as ever. He did have one redeeming act in this episode - showing who's the man in the relationship, but low-and-behold, he immediately regretted it after.
Dec 4, 2011 9:51 PM

Oct 2010
7godeohs said:
Yumekichi, the anime is doing a really good job of following the manga IMO. There will always be changes that have to be made.
YEs, I know but I was thinking of pointing them out and use this as reference for the BDs. I did mention it in another thread about it and that it will have extras. Let's hope those scenes being added are the extra. The official site has more info.
7godeohs said:
Even though the box cutter *slow clicks would be a great sound effect,
Yeah totally, the one of the dogs clapping their mouths was terrific last episode.
7godeohs said:
I was bothered in the manga that Yuno was able to stab one through the skull of a dog - the blade would easily break first. Maybe that had something to do with it.
Maybe but I think it's the TV censor rules and hence the animal commity, I know here where I am it's SPCA.
7godeohs said:
Also, the knife was at Hinata's throat in the manga, not her cheek like the anime.
I did not notice that, too bad for that one. It would have been better too.
7godeohs said:
As far as Yuno stabbing Mao - you do realize that this is Yuno you're talking about here? Nothing is too crazy for her and if someone questioned her actions she would probably/likely stab them in the face while smiling and giggling.
Yeah I know, I wish it would not ammend to that though sadly. Mao after all is still the one less deserving of the characters so far to get stabbed.

Dec 4, 2011 9:53 PM

Jan 2011
Yukiteru sucks at life. Whiner would be dead without Yuno watching his back yet he abuses her feelings while adores being used just for the sake of having people to call "friends". Don't get me wrong, I'd be a little wary of my stalker pro murder but still....come on man you are straight up weak minded.
Dec 4, 2011 9:57 PM
Mar 2011
another diary holder dead eh.

yuki is totally annoying, now his declaration will even mess him up even more. cant get that back or maybe he should so yuno would kill him finally. wouldnt that be a twist? yuno wins the game lol
"....i am the villain in this story"
Dec 4, 2011 9:59 PM

Oct 2008
Kurogashi said:
To a non manga reader such as myself, I find that the last few episodes, including this one, have been quite lacklustre. Everything feels so over the top, and the main character Yukiteru or what ever his name is, is as annoying as ever. He did have one redeeming act in this episode - showing who's the man in the relationship, but low-and-behold, he immediately regretted it after.

This. I've started liking the show a lot, but this episode seemed way over the top. The dialogue feels very weird, and it doesn't fit with the atmosphere of what's going on. The only thing i really liked about this episode was the ending.
Dec 4, 2011 9:59 PM
Mar 2011
shadowtsunami said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Spirit_Sempai said:
Yup! That is the mindfuck I mention. It really screwed up my image of the 4th. With this it's obvious to assume of Yuki being betrayed by the 4th.

Yeah this episode was freaking epic. I knew 4th wasn't an ally. Yuno's insanity went to a whole new level once again.

why would anyone even think the 4th is an ally?
no one is an ally, unless they want to die

yuki is stupid, i just want to say that again. if yuno wasnt in this series, i wouldve dropped this series in episode 2
Dec 4, 2011 10:00 PM

Oct 2010
akise is too epic for words. I luved Yuno's face and reaction when Akise said

Dec 4, 2011 10:01 PM

May 2011
@ OP, tldr as usual

Good ep though.
Sum yuri :sunglasses:
Dec 4, 2011 10:02 PM

Aug 2011
"Left or Right?" pretty much summarizes this episode and a good one at that. going into further detail into why hinata is doing what she is doing. sad that she does this so her father could like her or be with her even though in the end his love for dogs surpasses all.
"don't grow up to be a bad person like your father" that was a sad line in the manga and in the anime. i wonder if he really did want to go in the past to change how he was?

anyways only way to calm a yandere is to tell them that there special to you, they only see you and they only want you for themselves...ah Yuno that's why we love you so much :D

good episode some minor differences from the manga but nothing too upsetting
Potatoboy27Dec 4, 2011 10:19 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2011 10:04 PM

Nov 2011
Kurogashi said:
To a non manga reader such as myself, I find that the last few episodes, including this one, have been quite lacklustre.

Agreed. The breeder diary was ridiculously useless. If Hinata's goal was to eliminate Akise, couldn't she have ordered the dogs to do so while she held Yuki's diary, especially after she found out Akise didn't have a diary? Why did she even continue to play the game after the revelation? I may have missed something, but this and the previous diary episodes weren''t nearly as interesting as when it others.

Also, the fact that Akise won on a 50/50 bet is not that impressive.
MissileSoupDec 4, 2011 11:21 PM
Dec 4, 2011 10:11 PM

Jan 2011
1st. WHERE IS MY BELOVED NINTH???
2nd. So Yuki has a super yandere and a gay troll now.... getting interesting.
3rd. Oh crap! Forth is a bad guy now?? *mind blown*
4th. I didn't read the manga yet cuz i don't wanna ruin my view of the anime version.
5th. WHERE IS MY BELOVED NINTH??? oh and 5/5 :D
Dec 4, 2011 10:20 PM

Nov 2009
The adaption for this ep. is really bad IMO, too many things was cut or changed. I don't think anime even made it clear why Mao pulled out the knife....... AND THEY'RE ALSO CUT AKISE X YUKITERU GAY MOMENT!!!.

Shih said:
There are certain times that I really want to slap Yuki
ISN'T IT OBVIOUS? Your "friend" wants to kill you

and.......he proved that wrong by turning them into the "real' friends/allies.

Kurogashi said:

He did that because he wanted to help Hinata and Mao not for Yuno.....that's why he regretted after he said that.
Dec 4, 2011 10:35 PM
Mar 2011
Marina2 said:

He did that because he wanted to help Hinata and Mao not for Yuno.....that's why he regretted after he said that.

Well now he has 4 new friends and a girlfriend, win-win? lol
Dec 4, 2011 10:45 PM

Feb 2010
Lol at everyone on the last thread "oh this is so predictable it's obvious that akise was a diary owner" , trololol.

By the way pretty sure gotsubs did an error in hinata second dice round. (she said she was going oppsite to her diary , yet the subs said the same as the diary)

akise is awesome.
VanisherDec 4, 2011 10:53 PM
Dec 4, 2011 11:11 PM

Jun 2011
Hmm...I actually didn't like this episode as much as the others, and I haven't even read the manga yet. I have finally come to realising Yukkii's incessantly annoying whining and naivety. However, Yuno and Akise really picked this episode up, especially when Yuno took Akise down and how he reversed it like it was no one's business xD I haven't really come to like any of the new girls, and I still hate kousaka lmao.

4/5

Also is just me, or does the voice of hinata's father not match his age and stature? It sounds too...young... lol. Oh well, he dead now anyways, or at least looks like he's dead. I still have suspicions of fourth working with him since they didn't show his death.
Dec 4, 2011 11:18 PM
Sep 2011
Somehow, I just feel that this episode just isn't quite as good as the previous ones. Maybe I should give in and spoil myself with the manga. *grin*

Anyway, there were a couple of questions that I couldn't get off my head while they were playing that coin toss game:

1. There was one round where she said she had to bet the opposite. Why so? Weren''t the rules explained clearly that as long as one doesn't make changes to his or her actions, the predictions would come true?

2. Prediction says right hand would be the correct answer. She said she's going for the opposite (see screenshot below). Then she picked the right hand. WTH? Then she got it wrong despite what Yuki's phone predicted and the future changed. WTF? (I know it's a speed sub, but I tried translating the text on the phone and I'm pretty sure the subs are correct.)

If, just if, the phone's prediction said "Left Hand" instead of "Right Hand", then everything would make sense.

3. Why didn't the prediction on Yuki's phone change even after she got it wrong?

4. Let's say, after lying to Yuki about the coin toss results in order to manipulate the predictions on Yuki's phone, Yuno didn't manage to knock out Yuki as required and Yuki finds out about the actual result of the last round. What happens? Time paradox?

5. The last round was a gamble with 50% winning chance because that detective said he planned to tell Yuki he lost regardless of the outcome of the game. What if he basically lie to Yuki about the outcome? If he wins, tell Yuki he lost and declare the correct hand. If he loses, tell Yuki he won and declare the correct hand as well (then Minata would have swapped hands based on the alternative prediction...and you have another paradox). Wouldn't this ensures 100% winning chance?

Dec 4, 2011 11:21 PM
Sep 2011
Vanisher said:
Lol at everyone on the last thread "oh this is so predictable it's obvious that akise was a diary owner" , trololol.

By the way pretty sure gotsubs did an error in hinata second dice round. (she said she was going oppsite to her diary , yet the subs said the same as the diary)

akise is awesome.

So you noticed it as well? And no, the subs are translating correctly. It must be a production error then.
Dec 4, 2011 11:23 PM
Sep 2011
onedaysnotice said:
Hmm...I actually didn't like this episode as much as the others, and I haven't even read the manga yet. I have finally come to realising Yukkii's incessantly annoying whining and naivety. However, Yuno and Akise really picked this episode up, especially when Yuno took Akise down and how he reversed it like it was no one's business xD I haven't really come to like any of the new girls, and I still hate kousaka lmao.

4/5

Also is just me, or does the voice of hinata's father not match his age and stature? It sounds too...young... lol. Oh well, he dead now anyways, or at least looks like he's dead. I still have suspicions of fourth working with him since they didn't show his death.

His voice in the flashback where Hinata, her mum and him were at an amusement park. It was such a glaring mismatch.
Dec 4, 2011 11:25 PM

Sep 2009
Yes, they cut some scenes this time but they have no cgoice. To put 4th arc and Yuuno's arc in last 4 eps they'll have to make this 3 chapters as 1 ep. But still some ending scenes could be better
Dec 4, 2011 11:27 PM

Feb 2010
lx said:
Vanisher said:

akise is awesome.

So you noticed it as well? And no, the subs are translating correctly. It must be a production error then.

But you translated the text and it said right , but what about what hinata said as answer? was that subbed right?
Dec 4, 2011 11:31 PM

Jun 2010
And that's the end of this arc.

Dec 4, 2011 11:31 PM

Feb 2010
lx said:
Somehow, I just feel that this episode just isn't quite as good as the previous ones. Maybe I should give in and spoil myself with the manga. *grin*

Anyway, there were a couple of questions that I couldn't get off my head while they were playing that coin toss game:

1. There was one round where she said she had to bet the opposite. Why so? Weren''t the rules explained clearly that as long as one doesn't make changes to his or her actions, the predictions would come true?

2. Prediction says right hand would be the correct answer. She said she's going for the opposite (see screenshot below). Then she picked the right hand. WTH? Then she got it wrong despite what Yuki's phone predicted and the future changed. WTF? (I know it's a speed sub, but I tried translating the text on the phone and I'm pretty sure the subs are correct.)

If, just if, the phone's prediction said "Left Hand" instead of "Right Hand", then everything would make sense.

3. Why didn't the prediction on Yuki's phone change even after she got it wrong?

4. Let's say, after lying to Yuki about the coin toss results in order to manipulate the predictions on Yuki's phone, Yuno didn't manage to knock out Yuki as required and Yuki finds out about the actual result of the last round. What happens? Time paradox?

5. The last round was a gamble with 50% winning chance because that detective said he planned to tell Yuki he lost regardless of the outcome of the game. What if he basically lie to Yuki about the outcome? If he wins, tell Yuki he lost and declare the correct hand. If he loses, tell Yuki he won and declare the correct hand as well (then Minata would have swapped hands based on the alternative prediction...and you have another paradox). Wouldn't this ensures 100% winning chance?

1- she though that akise diary could predict other diarys , also she isnt a diary owner so she wasnt in deus explanation.

4- if she wasnt able to knock yukki then his diary would show other anwser.
Dec 4, 2011 11:33 PM

Mar 2010
That was crazy! So many intense turns and twist! Yuno still a BAMF! And Akise is turning out to be a pretty unpredictable character! I like it, I like it! Oh my goodness, I can't wait for next week! And there's still so many episodes to go through! I wonder, at this rate all the diary owners will end up up dead! So I wonder how it will all pan out throughout the spread of the next 17 episodes! Looking forward to the next!
Dec 4, 2011 11:38 PM

Oct 2010
onedaysnotice said:
Well he was younger at that time but I see what you mean there.

This episode sure would interesting to find out what changes it occurs in the BDs. I heard Mawaru Penguin-drum is having that just fine, perhaps they will have the father's looks more young and fixed up in the BDs.

Dec 4, 2011 11:43 PM

Feb 2010
Akise ftw even our insane yandere is no match for him.
Dec 4, 2011 11:53 PM
Sep 2011
Vanisher said:
lx said:
Vanisher said:

akise is awesome.

But you translated the text and it said right , but what about what hinata said as answer? was that subbed right?

Checked with the manga (taken from mangareader.net). I can confirm that it's a production error by the studio and not the subs. See this:

左手 - Hidari-te, Left hand
右手 - Migi-te, Right hand

lxDec 5, 2011 12:04 AM
Dec 5, 2011 12:15 AM

Feb 2010
Oh , that's sad.
Dec 5, 2011 12:27 AM

Sep 2011
Nice background music, looking forward to the OST.
Dec 5, 2011 12:31 AM

Jan 2011
Yuki said the words you should never lie about to a yandere *your my girlfriend * pretty much sealing the deal here and theres no going back haha but lets see how this turns out.
Dec 5, 2011 12:46 AM

Sep 2010
I love the part when 10th dies.

Here's a gif because I can now make them. Bugs the shit outta me that Photoshop makes the first frame lighter.
AngelicFecesDec 5, 2011 1:03 AM
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Animes like Mirai Nikki?

Rovy62815 - Apr 22

23 by xXGoreGrinderXx »»
Yesterday, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 19, 2012

305 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 21, 5:23 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 16, 2011

364 by Konyalianimekizi »»
Apr 20, 1:50 PM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 12, 2012

259 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 20, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Mirai Nikki (TV) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 5, 2012

326 by Salty_Cookie »»
Apr 19, 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.