Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 27, 2011 9:37 PM

May 2010
The pulling part, it's kinda disgusting because it looks kinda like...s...sh...shi.....you know!
Oct 27, 2011 9:47 PM

Jul 2008
At first i was like wow that's it?
Then when i saw that hand push Shu off the train, i couldn't start smiling >=D
whoo and now he might have problems trustin others lululul
Oct 27, 2011 9:51 PM

Aug 2011
I'm totally confused. How in the world did Shu know that Yahiro was Sugar? Maybe I missed something. And I agree about the rules being just a tad stupid. I knew the story wasn't gonna be much, but meh. I saw that plot twist about Yahiro coming from a mile away, and I'm not exactly the smartest one on the block. I'll continue to watch it, though.
Oct 27, 2011 9:54 PM

Oct 2011
itsvero said:
I'm totally confused. How in the world did Shu know that Yahiro was Sugar? Maybe I missed something. And I agree about the rules being just a tad stupid. I knew the story wasn't gonna be much, but meh. I saw that plot twist about Yahiro coming from a mile away, and I'm not exactly the smartest one on the block. I'll continue to watch it, though.

Gai explained the Sugar name to him. That the druggie that saw him went by the alias, Sugar. He said it as he was accusing Yahiro of being the one that saw him.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Oct 27, 2011 10:03 PM

Aug 2011
As soon as Gai told Shu someone from his school had seen him and Inori, I immediately suspected Yahiro. Why else would he have been so quick to dismiss the conversation when that other guy asked Inori about Undertaker (or Funeral Parlour as the subs I watch call them)

Didn't see to back stab coming though, and damn them for a cliff hanger, will be interesting to see how Shu gets out of it, I'm guessing there will be a little (or a lot) of intervention from Gai.

Also, damn, Inori just gets cuter, and cuter as the episodes roll by.
Oct 27, 2011 10:13 PM

Feb 2010
This still have a lot of stupid things like him pulling trying to pull out the weapon from that girl infront of everyone.

but the end was good.
Oct 27, 2011 10:13 PM

Sep 2008
Shitty crown, most overated show of this season
Oct 27, 2011 11:06 PM

Mar 2011
It's not that bad. Were people NOT expecting cliches the moment they read this anime's description or something?
Oct 27, 2011 11:19 PM

Apr 2009
Fairly happy with this episode. Lots of Inori, no complaints here. I knew the second Shu made that pact with his so called friend that the ending would be the result(tho i didn't think it would literally happen at the end of the episode). Gai's abilities were revealed(or one of them at least). Not a bad episode. I expected some down time and some build for the Shu/Inori connection. The preview got me wanting next week to be here NOW!!!!!!!!

Overall: 8/10
Oct 27, 2011 11:29 PM

Jul 2010
Omniknight said:

Please stop comparing this to Code Geass. Despite the plot holes in Geass, Lelouch was an amazingly engaging character to watch. Shu is another brainless, shallow character...

despite a lot of travesty in CG especially w/ Lelouch's plans, we still have him as an amazing character
and Lelouch was voiced by the fukken FukuJun, you couldn't ask for more
also we have there C.C., a very COOL heroine, and that's a plus
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Oct 27, 2011 11:31 PM

Jan 2010
The satisfaction I got from watching that gutless fuck get pushed off the train was amazing.
Oct 27, 2011 11:31 PM

Aug 2009
I'd really like to see Yahiro's character developed, as while the betrayal wasn't entirely unexpected it didn't strike me as blatantly malicious. I think he could be another dark mirror to Shu, kinda like Gai.
Ha-cha!
Oct 27, 2011 11:34 PM

Apr 2011
For a unsociable person and a person who can't read the mood, It'll be hard to find a real friend who can help. It'll be a lesson to him to not trust people so easily next time.I wonder how Shu would develop and what he thinks of Yahiro now that he sold him to the GHQ guys.
Oct 27, 2011 11:41 PM

Apr 2009
LightningRamiel said:
I'd really like to see Yahiro's character developed, as while the betrayal wasn't entirely unexpected it didn't strike me as blatantly malicious. I think he could be another dark mirror to Shu, kinda like Gai.

I agree
Sucrose said:
The satisfaction I got from watching that gutless fuck get pushed off the train was amazing.

lol
Oct 27, 2011 11:41 PM

Feb 2011
It was okay for your typical school episode. Really, though, expecting anyone to fall to believing that a secret of that magnitude not being leaked is just too blatant. I hope we don't get something like how Yahiro's betrayal was due to how he was threatened for his life or was given an irresistible offer by Segai.
Oct 27, 2011 11:43 PM

Oct 2009
Yeah... Weak male protagonists are fucking annoying. Inori is hot so I'll be watching her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2011 11:59 PM

Jan 2011
Yanoflies said:
Yeah... Weak male protagonists are fucking annoying. Inori is hot so I'll be watching her.
that's only if there weak the whole Series.
Oct 28, 2011 12:10 AM

Sep 2008
Not too bad. I think this episode was actually better than the previous ones. Pacing felt more consistent and they had some clear goal for once.

Ending cliffhanger was awesome.
Oct 28, 2011 12:24 AM

Oct 2010
roflrangrlol said:
I'm actually surprised that more people aren't talking about how messed up Shu's plan was to pull the girl's void in the middle of the hallway O_O
I think it was more stupid of the following situation,

Shuu was plain dumb in there.

I am also surprised no mention him:

that is a sick ass commander. The guy is totally bad ass with that phone attachment. Forget about the peep squeek from before. This commander is way more serious looking.

The only redeemable quality that cannot be argued and I took some time to do because I totally an entranced by is the scenery that are stitches in the following spoiler
now that is amazing! Breathtaking really.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 28, 2011 12:45 AM

Jan 2011
Wow, the ending made the episode for me. Shu is way too easy to be influenced and fooled. Yahiro betraying him at the end was great, and Inori's face was so cute. D: God dammit, why did they have to make Inori so cute? Anyhow, things are getting interesting now. Shu needs to man up more and next time, he should kill Yahiro. >.>
Oct 28, 2011 12:51 AM
Aug 2011
roflrangrlol said:

Other Notes:
1) Rushed relationship.... "Can I stay with you forever?" That was fast...

I don't know how others took it but honestly I think she is kind of new at friendship as she asks questions as if she never had friends. Shes an odd one but I think she has her first real connection and doesn't want it to go anywhere.
Oct 28, 2011 1:07 AM

Sep 2011
i was hesitating if i should continue watching this anime or not
but this episode is so awesome and the BGM is epic !!
so i decided to, yes i'll watch this anime :]

that so called friend is such a bastard !!!

i kinda didn't like some of Inori's attitude toward Shu
i mean i thought she would get rid of that jerk once they find his void as Gai has told her
but why did she listened to Shu when he told her not to?
but again if she didn't we won't get that sudden twist of plot at the end of the ep so ..yea :P

still think this ep is so much greater than the previous ones
Oct 28, 2011 1:27 AM

Jan 2011
I'd watch this just for the BGM and Inori--actually forget the plot, just have her sing for 25 minutes once a week...

Since that isn't going to happen, I guess I will keep watching the actual episodes.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 28, 2011 1:36 AM

Jul 2011
The episode was one huge, ridiculous, predictable, cliche ridden mess. Really disappointed seeing as how I actually liked the first two episodes. Was really close to giving up after watching most of this one, though.

The apartment stuff, all of it really. Wasn't aware that this was a crappy harem show but if you just saw that part it'd be hard to tell it wasn't.

His mom works for the bad guys? What a shock! Yeah, not really.

Not really sure how I feel about the new commander. Just seems like another nut bar, hope I'm wrong. Would be nice to get a bad guy that is something other than crazy.

The whole 17 year old and under thing was really generic itself. It also ensures that no one over 17 is going to be doing any fighting worth a damn unless they then come up with some really stupid work around.

Someone seeing seemed like a really stupid excuse to get Shu involved.

Going around and attacking people at random till he found the right void also seemed a bit stupid. The person you attacked might not remember anything but did anyone think about anyone else seeing that? Since he kept doing it out in the open I'm amazed someone didn't. Especially seeing as how so many people witnessed the boob grab.

Speaking of the boob grab, what the hell? He might have got away with drawing out the void from the other girl but seeing how she was with someone how was that even going to work? He would have been seen right away. At least the other people he went after were alone, from what I remember, but really.

Yahiro being a bad guy was really, really obvious. The only real redeeming part of the episode was the end. Didn't think Shu and Yahiro were going to actually be long lasting friends but a betrayal like that and so quickly was a surprise.

Half expect Yahiro trying to make things good in the future, though. If for no other reason that that would be the predictable way to go. That or Inori could just shoot him in the fact like she was going to in the first place.

Had liked Shu and don't really mind a weak protagonist but he started to bother me a little. Less to do with his actions, though that had some relevance, and more to do with the way he talked. So much of what he said sounded so wishy-washy.

Don't really blame Shu for standing up for Yahiro, though. Seemed like a pretty normal response to me. Especially for a run of the mill high school student. Shu isn't a solider and he wasn't even in battle, after all. It bit him in the butt but hind sight is 20-20, right? Will be interesting to see how things go from there.

Anyway, the bit at the end saved the show from being dropped but it was still damn weak. Would be nice if we could get some plot elements and character interactions that haven't been recycled a hundred times. Not even really looking for originally, just something that isn't a bunch of cliches strung together would work for me.
Oct 28, 2011 2:03 AM
Jan 2011
i wonder what is going to happen next =S so exiting XD
Oct 28, 2011 2:20 AM

Oct 2011
i find myself wanting to like this show - the animation is beautiful, as are the girls, but it seems the plot, characters, mecha, etc. are all just rip-offs of other, better shows - i think i'll give this maybe one more episode and see if it gets better...
Oct 28, 2011 2:44 AM

Aug 2009
that was kind of boring with no action but its good that they explain the void.
Oct 28, 2011 3:04 AM

Jun 2011
I actually quite liked this episode, at least much more than the previous one. They finally explained how they knew how to use the kaleidoscope, but the reason for it is, how should i say it.....mashed in? I mean, they explained it saying "Oh, I can see the shape of people's voids" or something like that. I hope they flesh out the reason exactly why Gai has that power soon, if not the next ep :).

AND YESSSSS!!! NO FANSERVICE!!! (minus the inori changing clothes and well... the boob grab) Other than that, I didn't really notice any so that means they're toning it down! :D. Or maybe I'm just being negligent about the fanservice because I've decided to watch GC in private now...lmao.

Yes Yahiro being bad was obvious, yes the whole 17 and over prerequisite is rather dumb, yes the whole school setting is generic, but meh. I've also decided to lower my standards with Guilty Crown xD

4/5
Oct 28, 2011 3:10 AM

Jan 2009
so now we know why while they are so young no one gets surprised...loool
also gai is not only strong but can see ppl's void too huh?he smells even more like villain now
amirhossOct 28, 2011 3:19 AM
Oct 28, 2011 3:27 AM

Jul 2008
Ugh. Another predictable anime. First Last Exile, now this.
Oct 28, 2011 3:46 AM
Dec 2010
Seems quite interesting... I'm gonna stick with this one
Oct 28, 2011 3:51 AM

Jul 2010
Actually, I do think that this show has originality. Just look at how Sugar-kun pushed Shu out of the train! Did you ever see anything as awesome as this in most other animes? They were always nakama this, nakama that!Rely on your 'nakama', and this is what you will get! This is so much refreshing. I am giving this episode 9.5/10.

Oct 28, 2011 3:53 AM

Feb 2008
What.... what the fuck happened to this show?

The first episode was so promising, but between the end of the second and all of this, I really don't know where to begin. Cliches everywhere. My god. It would be okay if it wasn't trying to take itself seriously, but when one of the people behind the series call it their "personal Ghost in the Shell" then, yeah. No.
Oct 28, 2011 4:00 AM

Sep 2011
Nice ending to wrap up an episode. I'm keen to see how character relationships develop, especially between Shu and Inori.
Oct 28, 2011 4:14 AM

Sep 2011
Wow... what a climax... Certainly making me love this anime :)

BTW does Shu possess a Void Genome? I'm still confused...
Oct 28, 2011 4:21 AM

Aug 2011
Another great episode, cant wait for next week!!!!!! i do agree with most ppl here that Shu is getting really annoying. i hate animes with a weak male lead, hopefully he gets BA soon and i can start enjoying this show more.

anyone else caught the hint that inori might not even be real and is prob some sort of corporeal projection..., gonna be interesting to hear how she ties into Shu's past. i want moar GC now!1!!!!! lol
5547r8.jpgNaxrrhid.png
Oct 28, 2011 5:50 AM

Aug 2010
to all haters: this is the 3rd episode. Please decide to drop this show now and don't inconvenience me (and others) with your hating in the next ep's thread.

Also, please reserve the mentioning of plotholes until the last possible moments where they could have been filled.

------------------

I think this show is quite interesting (but not best of season). Inori is adorable (I like quite or semi quite characters)

This ep had not enough Tsugumi though =(
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Oct 28, 2011 5:54 AM
Sep 2009
Oh man, this show managed to become even more cliche. lol.
Oct 28, 2011 6:04 AM
Dec 2007
I didn't catch everything (a lot of concepts are thrown on screen and virtually unexplained which is kinda strange) but the ending was great.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Oct 28, 2011 6:58 AM

Dec 2010
"Hello I'm Shu Ouma, and in episode 3 I was given my favorite idiot ball. In episode 4 I will now proceed to bounce it at even higher velocity!"

All jokes aside, I finds Shu's simple naivete refreshing to anima with protagonists with actual idiot balling. Though the ending made me go "A jerk just ruined a mushy scene between the protagonist and the main heroine. Why am I not happy."

Shu's an okay protagonist, not remotely annoying, and he's just plain. Not ignorant or dense. Just plain and self-interested. Thats okay for me since I've been getting tired of either GAR or idiotic protagonists.

Dr_Smurph said:
roflrangrlol said:

Other Notes:

I don't know how others took it but honestly I think she is kind of new at friendship as she asks questions as if she never had friends. Shes an odd one but I think she has her first real connection and doesn't want it to go anywhere.

It was open-ended, she showed neither affection or certain intimacies to really make much out of that statement. Inori is monotonous, which is a much more important note.

Besides she is probably new at this friendship thing, which is the -real- plot device for her during the episode.
Oct 28, 2011 8:56 AM

Jul 2007
Was it just me, or did anybody else hear the betrayal voice from Halo at the end of the episode?
Oct 28, 2011 10:06 AM

Jul 2010
Haha, the whole class exploded when Inori was introduced as a tranfer student. Of course she had to be placed in his apartment as well.
When Inori said "I'm starving" it kinda sounded like Index was speaking.

Shu's first experiment to bring out a void didn't end well huh? He'll be see as sekuhara-kun from now on! Looking inbetween a person's eyebrows is actually a pretty well known trick for people who get unconfortable makeing eyecontact. The second time went a whole lot better. xD

I don't think I'm the only one who thought Shu's "friend" Yahiro was the witness from the beginning. Shu's been growing on me as a character now too. He's not as winmpy now as he was in the beginning. He actually stands up for people and makes his own judgements. Yet in the end he still got betrayed and dropped at GHQ's feet. I didn't think he'd be arrested this soon though! Poor Inori looked so sad! =(

Oct 28, 2011 10:16 AM

Feb 2009
'The voids are like the fears/the heart of the person'
This makes me wonder why this guy had a fridge as a void. :') LOL
Oct 28, 2011 10:32 AM

Oct 2011
I'm starting to doubt the power of MAL ratings. I guess I'll only pay attention to them after the show is finished, from now on.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
Oct 28, 2011 10:36 AM

Sep 2010
I knew Yahiro would have the sheers. Also lol @ when he interrupted Inori's and Shu's moment by throwing Shu under the bus there at the end. I don't care I still like him though.

pfft one guy had a fridge for a void. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 28, 2011 10:39 AM

Oct 2010
Dr_Smurph said:
roflrangrlol said:

Other Notes:

The problem with Inori is trust. It is very hard to earn back after pointing a gun towards someone. That's all I will say.

It's like in Mirai Niki, how can Yuuki trust Yuno after he saw in the room. Same here, if Shuu acted like nothing happened with that gun, that makes the writers of this as stupid as the ones from Yuru Yuri where they made gags that are forgotten yet are supposed to be serious. If they let that gun incident pass then I will be right here.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 28, 2011 10:46 AM

Dec 2010
Great Episode, But even if the betrayal was easy to see coming considering Shu was fairly naive to believe he would just accept it, it was still really messed up all the same

Dr_Smurph said:
roflrangrlol said:

Other Notes:

That's what i got out of it also, it seemed really innocent like she simply wanted to understand more of what she was feeling during her time in that school and that was friendship, but what makes me curious is if that girl from his memories was indeed Inori and i believe Gai was also in the memories (covered in blood if i remember) did they all forget it, its obvious Shu doesn't remember but if Inori is experiencing friendship for the first time than did she forget those memories also? but if that is indeed the case i don't think Gai forget anything, his expression when he said that Shu and Inori could do what they want after they "completed" the mission makes me believe that out of the three he knows the most but is just hiding the details which with his intellect wouldn't surprise me.

daniellkun said:
prismheart said:
Shu might develop some trust problems after getting crossed like that.

^ This.

I just hope he gets over it quick enough other wise it was just add fuel to the fire of all the people who already hate him, it makes me curious though to see if he is going to save himself or if Gai or some new character will save him instead, because i just don't picture a Gai Rei Zero scenario for the MC in this show

BRSxIgnition said:
I'm starting to doubt the power of MAL ratings. I guess I'll only pay attention to them after the show is finished, from now on.

Do you think they are too low or too high?

BL2W said:
Though, on the other hand, I really do like Shu; it's as if he's a likable wishy-washy protagonist, which I guess stems from the idea that his character can hit a little close-to-home within some people, such as myself. Not to mention, Inori's line, "Does a person have to have friends?" really struck a chord with me, too.

I actually think Shu's character is really believable and that for me is important in liking a character, because characters can have w/e powers or abilities a show dictates but if they aren't believable, if they suddenly do a 180 out of now where they lose major quality in my opinion and so far Shu has stayed true to his original character while at the same time progressively changing as the show goes on, like mentioned before i hope this betrayal won't derail all of that, and instead makes him stronger, i doubt the people who watch the show and hate on these forums would have the patience for ANY form of stalling in his development.
Inori's line made me think the opposite of her other line "Can I stay with you forever?" because for the "Does a person have to have friends?" line it makes it seem like she has had some experience in friendship and perhaps it was a negative one, while Can i stay with you forever makes it appear like i mentioned that she simply wanted to experience more of the friendship shes experiencing for the first time so i wonder which one will turn out to be true, if any for that matter.
Well in any case i look forward to the next episode, it was a nice piece of development and i look forward to see how the build on it, oh almost forgot, all the people who were raging and nitpicking on the "ecchi" and "fanservice" are all gone now huh? Hopefully the fanservice scenes remain like they did in this episode and not the last because even if it didn't bother me, the show will likely receive less criticism if they keep the fanservice as light and properly timed as possible.
InfiniteDestinyOct 28, 2011 11:16 AM
Oct 28, 2011 11:32 AM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Dr_Smurph said:
roflrangrlol said:

Other Notes:

The problem with Inori is trust. It is very hard to earn back after pointing a gun towards someone. That's all I will say.

It's like in Mirai Niki, how can Yuuki trust Yuno after he saw in the room. Same here, if Shuu acted like nothing happened with that gun, that makes the writers of this as stupid as the ones from Yuru Yuri where they made gags that are forgotten yet are supposed to be serious. If they let that gun incident pass then I will be right here.
Inori pointing a gun at someone isn't anything at all like Yuno's

Now, if she had gone ahead and killed Yahiro despite Shuu's protests, then that might be on the same level.
Oct 28, 2011 12:40 PM
Mar 2009
...what the fuck at the Void rules. That's got to be the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. Oh look, the eye contact rule is confirmed. At least that one makes sense.

Wow, just when you think it's all good, BAM, betrayal.

Ehh, slow-ish episode. At least we know Voids come in whatever shapes they freaking want.
Oct 28, 2011 12:55 PM

Oct 2011
ChronosXIII said:
...what the fuck at the Void rules. That's got to be the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. Oh look, the eye contact rule is confirmed. At least that one makes sense.

Wow, just when you think it's all good, BAM, betrayal.

Ehh, slow-ish episode. At least we know Voids come in whatever shapes they freaking want.

I wonder, why do people accept that the eye contact rule makes sense, when something based in fact (age), makes 'little'?

I mean, it would make sense that if after a certain age, the voids can't be taken because the DNA/Genes have aged too much in that person. Voids are based off the introns within a person's genes, so it would make sense if age effects them.

Refer to this post for more information:
Yumekichi11 said:
I though I would put out key words for this series.

Intron
A non-coding sequence of DNA within a gene, that is transcribed into hnRNA but is then cut out of the message by RNA splicing in the nucleus, leaving a mature mRNA that is then translated in the cytoplasm. Introns are poorly conserved and of variable length, but the regions at the ends are self complementary, allowing a hairpin structure to form naturally in the hnRNA, this is the cue for removal by RNA splicing. Introns are thought to play an important role in allowing rapid evolution of proteins by exon shuffling. Genes may contain as many as 80 introns.
Source
Wiki

Void
Voids are the empty spaces between filaments, the largest-scale structures in the Universe.
Source
Wiki

What all this means is that the void in this series is nothing but what the astrological definition states. Why? Because it references to a place beyond man and only where Gods are. Therefore the notion of all Universes supremacy may be noted since that space is indeed where the idealization of emotions come into play to form the weapon.

The intron notion is more information on genetically how it works. It is surprising that it can grasp from this all this power but fiction is fiction.

In regards to that fiction, it encompasses a science for the void and one of the genetics for the power source of the Void genome. Genome coming from the genetics discipline.

Just more stuff to share.

The eye-contact is actually less plausible than the age rule, but, it makes sense if they only need to think you're looking at them. (As Inori described) That would cause them to lose focus, allowing you to draw out the void within that person.

Personally, I think that the 17-and-under rule isn't that hard to beleive, I don't see why you people are freaking over it.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 1, 2011

394 by Starbraker61 »»
Feb 25, 2:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.