Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 29, 2014 5:19 AM

Apr 2014
I really dislike that big sword guy, not to mention how much of an ass he was by standing on Rin like that. Ugh.
Dec 22, 2014 8:30 AM
Dec 2011
holy hell this awesome :3
Sep 21, 2015 8:32 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Oh Really? Brother vs Brother ending? Meh ...
And how come that they dissolved the vatican so easily? O_o
Have to be kidding me ._.

Dec 28, 2015 1:20 PM
Dec 2015
The part when the little greenies covered the ex-teacher and his wife, it seriously looked like a cabbage.
Oct 21, 2016 8:25 AM

Nov 2011
Got to this point, we can say that Shiemi has had plenty of space in the narrative, unlike the others. The episode takes place, it will be the right time? Another ace from the cylinder is pulled out, I hope they know well exploit this opportunity.
Oct 23, 2016 11:52 PM
Jun 2013
so the vadican is run by a holes as well. Ummm im a bit confused on how they are suppose to find the garden while trapped in a ball.
Dec 1, 2016 7:04 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Yukio, you fucking idiot <_<

The Neuhaus arc was actually nice, liked what i saw.

The paladin is fucking useless btw.
Dec 29, 2016 4:14 PM

Oct 2013
Bye Michelle. :( It was nice knowing you. Although, we had the enemy realizes enemy is not enemy cliche.
Jan 2, 2017 12:47 PM

Nov 2010
Episode 21 - [???]

WHOA. Grandpa alert.

That woman looks like she's the mask person---oh, wait. She totally is. OH, SHIT. TREE NII. HAHAHA. The woman looks so gorgeous. To think that she was trying to kill some kids. Maybe that was just a bluff? Uhhh. iono. Or maybe she just gets possessed by the darkness and whatnot. WHOA. WAIT. What if Noihauz has been secretly following her around to make sure that she doesn't get hurt and is actually still a good guy trying to fight off the evil that is surrounding his wife? HAHAHA. Naahhh. Can't be. These two are just bad peeps.

Yuri is their mother. We get to see a gorgeous photo of her. Omg. Of course, this grandfather is going to be on his mother's side. To think that this is happening now when they didn't know anything about their mother until now. He has the same-ish markings as Yukio does now. We learn that the Vatican got rid of Yuri as if she were a witch, burning her at the stake. AWWW. A photo of their childhood. Is Grandpa really a nice guy that he seems to be? He doesn't seem to be in any ill will with Shiro. Wait. Grandpa doesn't want Rin just Yukio.

Noihauz is getting interrogated. Everybody is getting arrested and the school is going down. The wife is actually dead. Man. This anime has some resonance of religion in a way going on about Heaven and Hell all the time. I mean, that's to be expected. Satan and whatnot. OMG. Noihauz' wife is so nice. Michelle. The black widow. Something was definitely wrong with her. She is hallucinating and seeing blue flames. They lived in that tiny van that Tsubaki and Shura found. That was the key. Then Michelle went crazy and became a "demon of vengance". She's got that burn mark that grandpa and yukio has.

Michelle has awakened and all of the Nii's are there including the tree-broccoli thing. HAHA. AHH. THOSE FLOWERS HAVE EYES. Man, Rin is just so chill with others. AWWW. She knew the Garden of Amahara. Aww. Shiemi wanted to be friends with Michelle. DAMN. She just did a huge three-sixty. Shiemi is trying to save Michelle. I kept thinking that Michelle was going to wake up and, like, stab her. The Vatican is totally making me feel like they are the bad guys. Michelle is shocked that Rin has saved her and is now fighting the Vatican. Danggg.

WHAT. THAT GUNSHOT. I totally thought that was Yukio at first then saw all of the people from Vatican had guns. OMG. NO, MICHELLE. NOIHAUZ' WIFE. OMGGG. My heart. I feel so emotional. All of the Nii's are saving the couple.

So does this mean that Michelle and Noihauz are officially gone? Whelp.
Jan 8, 2017 10:33 PM

Jan 2013
Nice to learn about their mother. Need to know more about why Satan had sex with her and if it was consensual.
Apr 23, 2017 6:47 PM

Jul 2013
Hmm no all these thing make much more sense. So the masked guy was Neuhaus's wife, but it was just her dead body who was taken over by a demon. That's pretty sad.

When Shiemi found her and she woke up, she didn't seem like somebody who would kill kids and do anything like that.

I loved the fight between Angel and Rin even if it was so short. I think a little bit more and Rin had lost his control. He really must pay attention to this.

Also to hear the story from Yukios and Rins grandfather about their mother. It's crazy that she got burned like a witch and Yukios and Rins grandfather lost everything. One thing which disturbs me about it is, how can he have so much authority again? I mean if you saw this base with all these weapons and also what happened at the end, I wonder how this is possible? He fired all the authorities of the vatikan. It also looked like Yukio will take the position of Angel?

Poor Shiemi found a new friend an now she's gone again. I also wonder what happened to Neuhaus and his wife Michelle.

Next episode will hopefully more informative about these things.

Nov 4, 2017 11:28 PM

Oct 2016
So, Neuhaus' wife is some kind of ghost? Demon finds human soul and materialize from worldly substance to form a ghost, only in this case the substance which the demon materialize from is Michelle's body, along with her soul. And the demon has a spider-like power. Once the body rot/ injured, the demon will leave the body along with Michelle's soul. Well, at least that's what I understand.

So many Shiemi's familiars. They are all cute little Green Men, and one tree demon. Shiemi is suited to be the master of plants.

I knew that Rin would find difficulty in using the seal when he just accepted it from Shura without asking how to use it. And it's pretty hilarious.

There's something strange about Okumura brothers' grandfather. He misses his grandkid, only to ask him to help achieve power. Seems like he is no different from those True Cross Order people, power hungry, political.

Something is odd here:
Angel can't beat Amaimon
Amaimon can't beat Rin
Rin can't beat Angel
Kinda like rock paper scissors

And what happen to Neuhaus and Michelle inside Shiemi's ball?
What is Yukio's doing with his grandfather?
Where are those True Cross Order people, and the Grigori?
Nov 19, 2017 10:44 PM
May 2017
That tree was the best part about this episode.
Jan 29, 2018 9:11 AM
Jan 29, 2018 9:13 AM
Mar 19, 2018 9:47 PM

Sep 2013
Damn, burned at the stake. That's gotta be in the top 5 of horrible ways to die

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 14, 2019 6:03 PM

Jun 2015
rip michelle for the second time, she doesn't have much luck as it seems.
Apr 26, 2019 7:29 PM
Mar 2018
This has to be the saddest episode after Shiemi’s grandma’s passing. Also Angel (the paladin) is incredibly awful
May 7, 2019 1:39 PM

Apr 2013
Well that took a weird turn suddenly. So how did he just get rid of the Grigori like that? And who revived Michelle and for what purpose? And where did that spider demon come from which possessed her?
Nov 2, 2019 5:42 PM
Apr 2016
Quite a bit of drama this episode. Aww, unfortunate ending!
Nov 22, 2019 10:51 AM

Feb 2019
Great episode, but I'm not too happy about the grandfather just abandoning Rin.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Apr 23, 2020 12:27 AM

Jul 2008
Oh Yukio....this isn't going to go well.
Sep 28, 2020 1:12 PM

Mar 2019
WHAT? What is that teaser. Are these fillers pulling a AoT thing? I mean, Idk, didnt really like this episode. If only Rin wouldn't be dumb but I guess that's a typical shounen MC for you.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 9, 2021 10:20 PM

Jan 2020
A lot better than last episode. I do like the extra development for her and that was one badass way to go

Jan 14, 2023 8:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Reviving his dead wife hm literally zombie girl this way they would be angry at Sankarea xD
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 31, 2011

191 by XILG »»
Apr 16, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 22, 2011

202 by XILG »»
Apr 11, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Zeando - May 1, 2011

239 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Apr 24, 2011

310 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 17, 2011

302 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.