Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 4, 2011 1:23 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
3 things happening same time.
- Shiemi taking care of the masked woman, OnoD paladin guy came to get her.
- eye-patched ex-teacher telling of his wife, who woke up by demon and attacking Rin by his will.
- Yukio was asked that he was taken care by masked guy.

She ended up getting killed (or just hurt?) to stop Rin's berserk.

OnoD paladin got kicked out and Yukio is placing him!

Next ep... Mephisto becoming caretaker of jail, which Rin got caught. And Shiemi has doubt about Exorcist?
tsubasaloverSep 4, 2011 1:28 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 4, 2011 1:31 AM

May 2011
good ep. yukio's and rin's grandfather is also part of the jury in the vatican. sad to see igor's wife die. she wanted to protect the man she loved from the blue flames that took his right eye and get revenge.

the short fight between rin and angel was good but rin almost went berserk again.

this show needs more izumo. =[ hopefully next episode we get more.
Sep 4, 2011 12:02 PM

Feb 2009
OMG that tree at the beginning was too hilarious. I laughed my ass off lollol

Was that woman's name.. Michelle? (it's hard to hear without subs..) It is isn't it? 8D Ohmygoood, we share names! (though I am slightly confused because she came out of a metal casket with flowers)

Nii-chan's family was so big, epitome of cute!
Sep 4, 2011 12:46 PM

Jun 2011
How rude. Rin just comes barging in while Shiemi and Michelle were becoming friends. Jumping to conclusions much? :B And then that Paladin strolls in, poor Michelle, she goes through endless pain.
Sep 4, 2011 12:56 PM

Aug 2009
Awww..... that was sad.. D;

and Yukio.. wtf are you doing!? V___V
ImNotLulexiaaSep 4, 2011 10:06 PM
Sep 4, 2011 12:56 PM

Jun 2009
That was kinda good, yes. Next episode will be full of lulz tho, i so can say it already.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 4, 2011 1:09 PM
Jul 2010
I wished Shiemi gotten shot instead, damn...
Sep 4, 2011 1:11 PM

Aug 2010
Eh, I really hope the brothers won't turn against each other...

Sep 4, 2011 1:44 PM

Aug 2008
okay...enemy protected their enemy a lot in this episode. Yukio joined them?! It's hard to take that seriously. I m guessing Rin will get arrested in next chapter. I don't want Yukio and rin to turn against each other. I always wanted to see their mother and her past I guess. I hope they explain that~
Sep 4, 2011 1:53 PM

Jul 2011
Somehow I don't trust the "Grandfather". I see he has the same eyes of Yukio, so he can be telling the truth about Yuri. There's just some things that don't make much sense to me.

I was shocked in the end when I saw Yukio. I really hope they don't go against each other, but for right now I see it happening. Rin will definitely be furious of Yukio's decision!

I wonder if there will be more backstabbing... o_o
Sep 4, 2011 2:23 PM

Sep 2009
That was a sad ending. Other than that I dunno. I'm looking forward to the next episode to see what happens next but eh. :U
Sep 4, 2011 3:26 PM

Mar 2010
Fine episode. Not sure how I feel about it really.
Sep 4, 2011 3:27 PM

Oct 2010
Dam that tree seem like a child molester lol
For a second i though Yukio was the one that took the shot xD
choyosSep 4, 2011 3:53 PM
huh?
Sep 4, 2011 3:38 PM

Jun 2011
great episode the next one is going to be epic
Sep 4, 2011 3:47 PM

Aug 2011
ok didnt care about the yukio part

nehaus' wife was cute and felt bad for her; is she alive still after the shot?

that paladin shoulda gotten his ass kicked :( stupid shura
Sep 4, 2011 3:49 PM

Sep 2010
Plot is taking some weird turn, for example grandfather and his weapons factory was weird, as well as him becoming the leader of the Order just like that. But lets see what happens in last 4 episodes.
Sep 4, 2011 3:50 PM

Jul 2010
That was actually kind of nice seeing those two together like that, looking for the garden where they can live in peace.

Yukio actually joined his grandfather in the fight against demons. The preview really predicts some anger from Yukio towards Rin.

Sep 4, 2011 3:58 PM

Oct 2009
So now Yukio pretty much has to go against Rin on these 4 episodes out.

Let's see how this turns out.

Sep 4, 2011 4:01 PM

Jun 2008
I think that Yukio will only pretend to be going against Rin.
At least that's what i'm hoping for.
Can't wait for the next episode!
Sep 4, 2011 4:02 PM

Jun 2009
Lightyear8684 said:
Sep 4, 2011 4:21 PM

Dec 2009
I've noticed they've been doing a really good job on animation recently. Even though Rin get's off character design just a little bit once in a while, it's still good c:

Anyways, how sad about Negaus and his wife! And, how she ended up becoming a 'mock' demon and giving in to her hatred with Satan. And, then started attacking people ;___;

But, I'm still skeptical of that 'grandfather'. Take Yukio, but not Rin because supposedly they wouldn't accept him, and take him to a labatory? I smell something fishy. And, it's oddly convenient that 'Oh - I was supposed to tell you about all of this when you turned 15'. And, then Yukio agrees and goes off to fight demons with his 'grandfather' he met hours ago? I don't think so.

Anyways, only 4 episodes to go!!!! D':
Sep 4, 2011 4:27 PM

Jun 2010
That was a pretty sad episode in my opinion.

Sep 4, 2011 4:33 PM

Feb 2011
They're moving too quickly. It's bad character development that Yukio would be immediately persuaded to go on a demon hunt, especially since he knows what happened to his mother, and because his brother is a demon too. Not only that, there's something oddly demony about the weird shadow stuff on Yukio.
But I suppose it could all fit together somehow. It's just odd introducing a character so close to when everything is supposed to be wrapping up. (I hope they pull it off.)
If you lived in your computer, you'd be home already.
Sep 4, 2011 4:40 PM

Jan 2011
Its not that Odd, its not like he wants to kill Rin or nothing, Yukio sees this as protecting him. Remember for these past couple episodes, we've seen that Yukio has a VERY bad case of power struggle issues. He's built his whole life around protecting Rin, and when he see's that this power to protect was starting to leave him, he started getting paranoid. So him joining this group under the false impersonation that he's protecting Rin does make sense.
Sep 4, 2011 4:58 PM

May 2010
And the brother JOINS THE DARK SIDE!!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I should have expected that... ^^;;

I hope the "grandfather" is lying about their mom, though. If I remember rightly, the manga has said barely anything about their mother, and I'd be bummed if that was really the story about her.
Sep 4, 2011 5:31 PM

Dec 2009
IceAndCream said:
And the brother JOINS THE DARK SIDE!!!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I should have expected that... ^^;;

As soon as he lifted the cloak, I thought the same thing. Even thinking about Anakin Skywalker and the epic music XDDDDDD;;;;

But, anyways, just as I predicted - the 'grandfather' is fake (not confirmed, but, it seems about 60% correct to me with this episode), Yukio & Rin will be battling against each other, and everyone else (Bon, Shiemi, etc) are going to be put on the back burner to make way for the rest of the episodes. Which, really sucks because they add a ton to the storyline, too.

So, also, the last 2-3 episodes haven't felt like the Anime should. Has anyone else noticed? It's - strange. I think it's epic and awesome, but for the Manga and the last episodes...not so awesome *sigh* I don't think I like the way they're handling some parts now :/
Sep 4, 2011 5:34 PM

Aug 2010
Pretty good episode, Niehaus is actually a pretty good guy.
Sep 4, 2011 6:13 PM

Mar 2010
Really good eventful episode, but I can't help feeling they're rushing to tie up loose ends since the series is almost complete. I'm sure we can expect nonstop action from this point on, though I wonder why that doesn't please me much?:/ I wish they'd actually take a bit more time on it~

Okay, WTF Yukio?? Damn, bitch's gotta get his ass kicked or something, shit.
I have a foreboding feeling for the next episode~;;

Sep 4, 2011 6:33 PM

Mar 2008
*eye twitches* stupid Yukio, what he is doing >.<

and Angel... GRR!! He hurts my brain!!
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breath.
Sep 4, 2011 6:50 PM

Nov 2008
Well, not bad episode, let's see how this goes on...
Sep 4, 2011 6:53 PM

May 2010
Lightyear8684 said:

This anime has the most annoying female main character ever.

Also, shitty episode. I just can't see how you guys enjoyed it. Rin going raaageee for a minute and then Shiemi calmed him down as usual. Michelle's drama was lame. And Shiemi steals the spotlight every 5 minutes. Really, I'm annoyed.
Sep 4, 2011 7:23 PM
Feb 2009
now another week to wait
Sep 4, 2011 7:24 PM

Jan 2011
I saw all that Shieme hate coming the moment she first appeared this episode.

It's weird, as she did nothing unusual for a anime character. And she didn't have that much screen time, too. She also changed a bit from the clumsy, unsecure girl. Rin even pushed here and she didn't break into tears or anything. And she didn't really calm him down magically like that one episode, you forget that Rin is not always out of control just because he has his sword drawn.

Whats really annoying is Arthur, the paladin. Not only doe he have a stereotypical personality, always playing the big boss, doing stuff withouth being ordered to, despite that being his main issue with the others etc, that makes we wish someone would put him on leash, like a dog with bad behaviour.

Too bad theres no regular rank above him, and the grigori where sitting back in the vaticanletting him do what he wants despite him being wrong every single time - we just saw where it lead to, them being supplanted. Good job, paladin.

Maybe Yukio and Rins "grandfather", whatever he may be up to, will do us the favor and keep him busy with something else from now on. I can't imagine the job of a paladin is to follow around a group of exwires, they already had several teachers AND Shura on the case anyways.

He could have found out who brought her back to live if he wanted to bring someone to justice instead, but no... Speaking of which, it's either someone we already know, like the sudden grandfather, or someone else who's up to no good.
Sep 4, 2011 7:25 PM

Oct 2009
Great episode. Very touching :]
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2011 7:54 PM

Jun 2008
OOo my god poor michelle

I'm worried from that end really oOO
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Sep 4, 2011 8:14 PM

Nov 2010
Im terribly moved by this episode T.T Totally got sucked into the story lol.
Sep 4, 2011 8:38 PM

Aug 2010
Interesting episode.. The tables have turned!
The thing that made the whole episode was the green men and that creepy looking smiling tree xD
Sep 4, 2011 9:27 PM

Oct 2009
The force.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2011 9:37 PM

Feb 2010
I felt a little rushed... and all of a sudden Neuhaus is a 'good guy' even though he has repeatedly fucked with them throughout this series. I get that he's not behind the bio lab, but all the past fuckery he pulled was annoying.

Anyways, I pity his wife Michelle and I hope she can finally R.I.P.

And yeah, the Grandfather is def sketch. Something is very off. Yukio, please don't be a pawn, k?
Sep 4, 2011 10:11 PM

Aug 2009
Why would Yukio do that?? ;___;

I dont understand why he is doing that!! (can anyone explain)

Does he really hate Rin that badly? ;___; Why the hate Yukio!! D;

It will really be heartbreaking if they really go against each other! T___T
Sep 4, 2011 10:17 PM

Jul 2010
Shiemi is so annoying in this episode!
Sep 4, 2011 10:27 PM

Oct 2009
....even if it's a filler I hope Yukio doesn't pull a Sasuke on us >.>
Sep 4, 2011 10:33 PM

Apr 2008
Ugh, Yukio is really annoying me now. His inferiority complex has pretty much taken over him to the point where he believed anything that old dude in the mask told him about their mother. I liked him at first, but i had a feeling it would turn into this.

Shoot everyone in this episode was annoying:
--Rin for barging in on Shiemi and Nehaus' wife when it was obvious she wasn't going to hurt Shiemi. Totally lost it.

--Shiemi for pretty much letting in a stranger not knowing who or what she is.

--Paladin guy for stopping Mephisto from being a badass. If he wasn't voiced by Daisuke Ono, i'd really hate this guy.

--Shura..I don't know about her. She just doesn't seem as cool anymore, more like a grouchy adult.
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE
Sep 4, 2011 10:46 PM

Aug 2011
Nehaus seems like a pretty cool guy to me .____.
BTW I didn't like how they showed Rin's mother in the anime before the manga....
Sep 4, 2011 11:02 PM
Jun 2011
I'm not sure if this original ending is going to be any good at this point. The whole episode felt pretty rushed.
Sep 4, 2011 11:52 PM

Apr 2011
good ep.

Although I had to sit through the worst subs to ever grace my screen -__-
Sep 5, 2011 12:22 AM

Feb 2010
danilodsz said:
shit episode...

I find very strange that the most powerful man of the exorcists can't end the battle easily and Shura, that are ways below him can stop Rin with just one sword swing... >_>
and very strange that after the battle started, all the other exorcists just watched and didn't do a thing to help the paladin... and then suddenly a shot comes out of nowhere.

in any case, will just remember that it's all anime original -fillers- episodes and continue watching for Shiemi/Kamiki scenes ><

nothing have sense in this anime , rin oneshoted amaimon while the paladin+shura had to run away from him.

Also we had a filler episode 2 episodes ago , and now we have rushed plot? so stupid.
Sep 5, 2011 12:32 AM

Feb 2010
looks like we get our cliche brother vs brother for the last eps.
Sep 5, 2011 1:41 AM

May 2010
So that's what Rin and Yukio Mom's looks like, too bad she was killed by the Vatican !! T_T
Sep 5, 2011 1:54 AM

May 2010
Ok I smell a brotherdly fight soon XDXD

Anyway not a bad episode but I think there is something fishy about Rin and Yukio's grandfather..
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 31, 2011

191 by XILG »»
Apr 16, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 22, 2011

202 by XILG »»
Apr 11, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Zeando - May 1, 2011

239 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Apr 24, 2011

310 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 17, 2011

302 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.