Forum Settings
Forums

Final Season of Zero no Tsukaima Announced

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 20, 2011 10:38 AM

Jan 2010
First I was like ''YEAH THIS MADE MY DAY (MONTH)'' but if it's just re-air.. :/
Aug 20, 2011 10:46 AM
Apr 2011
Re-airing good for me since I have'nt seen the first 3 seasons, that be nice on a blu-ray disc till the 4 season come out, ha same old JC staff hate I see...
Aug 20, 2011 10:55 AM

Sep 2009
Lol...I'll be watching this. Nice to see stuff I watched a while back actually get finished.
Aug 20, 2011 11:02 AM

Nov 2010
finally a conclusion to the series!

Aug 20, 2011 11:07 AM

Jan 2009
Well, I will be watching the recap series because I don't really remember what happened in season 3 at all...and I'm pretty excited to finally see the conclusion of Znt
Aug 20, 2011 11:18 AM

Apr 2010
Sacrifarz said:
finally a conclusion to the series!

Or not. Its just a recap of first 3 series

Aug 20, 2011 11:24 AM

Jun 2009
Goosey said:
F U JC STAFF GIVE US MORE RAILDEX INSTEAD!

Allow me to save you some time. At the end of Index's 22 volumes does:
1:The character make up his mind and enter a relationship with one of many potential heroines? Answer = No.
2: Does Index make herself more useful instead of being nothing more than a magic wiki, damsel in distress and annoying jealous loli? Answer = No.
3: Does the author piss away any potential the series has by making arc after arc of his bloody overused formula instead of making an interesting plot that lets characters develop beyond a one dimensional character with a strange quirk? Answer = YOU BET YOUR ASS HE DOES.

I remember Haruhi had a "Reairing" that really was to fix the mixed up chronology of the series. It would be nice to know if JT staff was fixing the mess ups with the canon they made and adding new episodes. Doubt it though....

Also the Full metal panic novels have been fully fan translated into English. I read them all myself. I seen no problems with the translation. But then again I am not picky.
AidanAK47Aug 20, 2011 11:46 AM

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Aug 20, 2011 11:51 AM

Sep 2009
Even if this is just a recap, doesn't that mean there's a good chance there will be more?
Aug 20, 2011 11:58 AM
Nov 2010
For what i can understand, we will get a re-cap of the previous 3 seasons,
titled: Zero no Tsukaima Kessakusen. Then later (probably next year) we will get the next season.

ANN said:
Update: Zero no Tsukaima Kessakusen, not the new final series, will air this October.
Aug 20, 2011 12:10 PM

Jun 2010
Yay! The horrible ZnT is finally going to end! If this season follows the pattern of the past few seasons (the one where they have been steadily getting worse), this next season is going to be damn near unwatchable.
Aug 20, 2011 12:18 PM

Aug 2010
Will watch just to complete.
Aug 20, 2011 12:21 PM

Aug 2010
I only hope that we will get some nice ending to the series. I would hate to watch Saito chasing after other girls, and Louise beating him up in return for yet another season, I've seen more than enough of that to last for a lifetime.
Aug 20, 2011 12:29 PM

Jul 2010
been waiting for this for a while now, hoorah!

Aug 20, 2011 12:32 PM
Jul 2011
Yamaguchi said the 4th season will air in 2012. From twitter he also said "I am also deeply involved this time."
Aug 20, 2011 12:33 PM

Jun 2011
ZnT S1 = average (5/10)
ZnT S2 = decent (4/10)
ZnT S3 = bad (3/10)

Therefore, ZnT S4 will probably suck (2-3/10).
The threat is stronger than the execution.
Aug 20, 2011 12:42 PM

Jun 2011
AidanAK47 said:
Goosey said:
F U JC STAFF GIVE US MORE RAILDEX INSTEAD!

Allow me to save you some time. At the end of Index's 22 volumes does:
1:The character make up his mind and enter a relationship with one of many potential heroines? Answer = No.
2: Does Index make herself more useful instead of being nothing more than a magic wiki, damsel in distress and annoying jealous loli? Answer = No.
3: Does the author piss away any potential the series has by making arc after arc of his bloody overused formula instead of making an interesting plot that lets characters develop beyond a one dimensional character with a strange quirk? Answer = YOU BET YOUR ASS HE DOES.

I remember Haruhi had a "Reairing" that really was to fix the mixed up chronology of the series. It would be nice to know if JT staff was fixing the mess ups with the canon they made and adding new episodes. Doubt it though....

Also the Full metal panic novels have been fully fan translated into English. I read them all myself. I seen no problems with the translation. But then again I am not picky.

First i would like to ask why your raging about to aru majutsu novels when this is a thread about ZnT and when the person was talking about the railgun anime which is not to aru majutsu no index.

Next your rages are kinda retarded how the fuck can touma pick a girl at the end off the 22nd novel when Kazuma Kamachi wrote it as if touma had died at the end of the 22nd novel are you somewhat stupid? This is not a damn harem or romance anyway thats a sub plot of to aru majutsu no index and there is the sequel series so obviously the development will continue in new testament. Btw really you honestly expected him to pick a girl during volumes 20, 21 and 22 during world war 3? does world war 3 seem romantic to you? and index was not with touma the whole time during it and misaka only met him right before the end a crashing giant piece of earth and a rampaging angel does not seem the best time for a romantic development does it now?
You want someone to pick the girl you have 3 protagonist and one of them did pick the girl Hamazura he picked Takitsubo Rikou.
Since when was the pacing of to aru majutsu fast? It is not a race to the end and Kazuma Kamachi has built up a wide and extensive world with much detail he even has 3 main protagonist who have even came together now in new testament, how do you think he got to 26+ novels in the first place? You also got misaka being involved with touma more at the end of the 2nd new testament novel she should not be on the sidelines as much now and you might get your development.
Btw was index meant to be a main protagonist in your eyes, its always been said she cant use magic on her own the way she is helpful is basicaly being a magic wiki and occasionaly when shes on the front lines she can interfere with magic using her spell intercept. She was also the one that was helping touma land the star of bethlehem. It was also said many times that touma wanted to protect index's smile so its always been set up that shes someone to be protected at most times and not a main protagonist.
If you honestly couldnt take the pacing and vast detailed world of to aru majutsu no index why did you read all 22 novels? Also how can you complain about the detail he put into the magic and science side? I also dont see how this repeats like you said? What characters dont develop? I can think of one off the top of my head how about Accelerator you cant sit there and say there is no development i think your just having a hissy fit cause touma didnt pick a girl yet.
Also new testament will give answers about what is with touma and that crazy arm of his.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Aug 20, 2011 12:44 PM

Jan 2010
I'm sure I would be more excited if I'd seen the first 3 seasons before hearing this.

I Better start catching up :3
Aug 20, 2011 1:02 PM

Feb 2009
Yessss!!
Louise is my favorite tsundere voiced by Rie <3
Aug 20, 2011 1:32 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Wouldn't mind some story this time.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Aug 20, 2011 2:23 PM

Nov 2008
you will be miss once i'm done watching u
Aug 20, 2011 2:34 PM

Jun 2008
Well, today's a good day....
Aug 20, 2011 3:27 PM

Feb 2010
OMG shana, ZnT, and most likely another season of Hayate im so amped now :D

just like when i first became an otaku
Aug 20, 2011 3:30 PM

Apr 2010
I give the air date for this in April as Shakugan no Shana would be completed by than.
Aug 20, 2011 3:44 PM

Nov 2007
hell yeah!!!!!

I signed my screen and now its all smeary "When you meet your God tell him to leave me alone."

check out my bloghttp://corpse69.wordpress.com/

fix MAL already
Aug 20, 2011 4:16 PM

Jun 2009
Slicer22 said:

First i would like to ask why your raging about to aru majutsu novels when this is a thread about ZnT and when the person was talking about the railgun anime which is not to aru majutsu no index.

Next your rages are kinda retarded how the fuck can touma pick a girl at the end off the 22nd novel when Kazuma Kamachi wrote it as if touma had died at the end of the 22nd novel are you somewhat stupid? This is not a damn harem or romance anyway thats a sub plot of to aru majutsu no index and there is the sequel series so obviously the development will continue in new testament. Btw really you honestly expected him to pick a girl during volumes 20, 21 and 22 during world war 3? does world war 3 seem romantic to you? and index was not with touma the whole time during it and misaka only met him right before the end a crashing giant piece of earth and a rampaging angel does not seem the best time for a romantic development does it now?
You want someone to pick the girl you have 3 protagonist and one of them did pick the girl Hamazura he picked Takitsubo Rikou.
Since when was the pacing of to aru majutsu fast? It is not a race to the end and Kazuma Kamachi has built up a wide and extensive world with much detail he even has 3 main protagonist who have even came together now in new testament, how do you think he got to 26+ novels in the first place? You also got misaka being involved with touma more at the end of the 2nd new testament novel she should not be on the sidelines as much now and you might get your development.
Btw was index meant to be a main protagonist in your eyes, its always been said she cant use magic on her own the way she is helpful is basicaly being a magic wiki and occasionaly when shes on the front lines she can interfere with magic using her spell intercept. She was also the one that was helping touma land the star of bethlehem. It was also said many times that touma wanted to protect index's smile so its always been set up that shes someone to be protected at most times and not a main protagonist.
If you honestly couldnt take the pacing and vast detailed world of to aru majutsu no index why did you read all 22 novels? Also how can you complain about the detail he put into the magic and science side? I also dont see how this repeats like you said? What characters dont develop? I can think of one off the top of my head how about Accelerator you cant sit there and say there is no development i think your just having a hissy fit cause touma didnt pick a girl yet.
Also new testament will give answers about what is with touma and that crazy arm of his.

One, I said that because the man wanted Index season 3. I might as well say that we are going to get the same bull that we got in the second season.

Two.....I know this will be futile....actually it would probably be more productive to speak directly to a wall but what the hell.
Forgive me for wanting some bloody conclusion at the end of a novel series! I wasn't informed that the author was just going to add another subtitle and continue the charade. And sorry...did you just say that Index didn't have a harem?! Try telling me how many girls are in love with touma with a straight face. Dare you. The point is that if you are going to plant romance in the plot then use it.
And congratulations, you have been fooled. Do you honestly believe that Kazuma Kamachi has a long term plan for the series? Hell he doesn't even know what the ending is from everything I have seen. This is a man who thinks only of the next novel and nothing further. The arc formula only serve to strengthen this statement. Adding characters to an already full cast and inventing new end of the world mcguffins and useless organisations. Not unless you can give me a logical reason why Acadamy city has BLOCK, ITEM, MEMBER, SCHOOL, and GROUP as separate competing esper teams instead of one combined group. Oh yeah because then they couldn't fight each in a battle royale.
Also Touma isn't dead. Didn't believe it for a second. God forbid the writer kill off his mary sue.And low and behold Touma comes back so abruptly by just popping in and saying "Oh, hi guys." Index can use magic. The only thing holding her back is that she doesn't know that she can. But nobody does tell her because that would mean that she could protect herself and do a better job than our protagonist who only wins because his opponents are too stupid to realize that beating him up is far more effective than throwing fireballs at him. Why not give her a chance to shine and fight with Touma on equal terms? That's far more interesting.
Any idiot can infodump, genius. Others have created a vast detailed world with less exposition. Accelerator has the strangest mood swings I have ever seen. First he's a psychopath, then he's a dark hero who tried to warn his victims by taunting them, then he start preaching how to be a villain, then he suddenly talks about using his powers to protect, then he has full medical knowledge on how to treat a pregnant woman....seriously, what the hell?

God....why do I waste my time? Incoming typical "Screw you. You are wrong and retarded. I am not going to talk to you because you are stupid. Bye bye" response.
AidanAK47Aug 20, 2011 4:19 PM

"I always take life with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, ...and a shot of tequila."

Aug 20, 2011 4:30 PM

Jul 2010
Good thing
Aug 20, 2011 4:30 PM

Apr 2009
I cant even remember what happened in the first three seasons..
Aug 20, 2011 4:42 PM
Jul 2009
Hope they put some effort into this season.

Aug 20, 2011 4:58 PM

Jan 2010
I WAS WAITING FOR THIS!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2011 5:08 PM

Sep 2010
Good, the ending in the third season dissapointed me and therefore it was obvious it was uncompleted.
Aug 20, 2011 5:11 PM

May 2009
Two things to be happy about:

1. The op was successful. That one's more important than season 4, really

2. Season 4. Enough said
Aug 20, 2011 5:14 PM

Jun 2011
AidanAK47 said:
One, I said that because the man wanted Index season 3. I might as well say that we are going to get the same bull that we got in the second season.

Two.....I know this will be futile....actually it would probably be more productive to speak directly to a wall but what the hell.
Forgive me for wanting some bloody conclusion at the end of a novel series! I wasn't informed that the author was just going to add another subtitle and continue the charade. And sorry...did you just say that Index didn't have a harem?! Try telling me how many girls are in love with touma with a straight face. Dare you. The point is that if you are going to plant romance in the plot then use it.
And congratulations, you have been fooled. Do you honestly believe that Kazuma Kamachi has a long term plan for the series? Hell he doesn't even know what the ending is from everything I have seen. This is a man who thinks only of the next novel and nothing further. The arc formula only serve to strengthen this statement. Adding characters to an already full cast and inventing new end of the world mcguffins and useless organisations. Not unless you can give me a logical reason why Acadamy city has BLOCK, ITEM, MEMBER, SCHOOL, and GROUP as separate competing esper teams instead of one combined group. Oh yeah because then they couldn't fight each in a battle royale.
Also Touma isn't dead. Didn't believe it for a second. God forbid the writer kill off his mary sue.And low and behold Touma comes back so abruptly by just popping in and saying "Oh, hi guys." Index can use magic. The only thing holding her back is that she doesn't know that she can. But nobody does tell her because that would mean that she could protect herself and do a better job than our protagonist who only wins because his opponents are too stupid to realize that beating him up is far more effective than throwing fireballs at him. Why not give her a chance to shine and fight with Touma on equal terms? That's far more interesting.
Any idiot can infodump, genius. Others have created a vast detailed world with less exposition. Accelerator has the strangest mood swings I have ever seen. First he's a psychopath, then he's a dark hero who tried to warn his victims by taunting them, then he start preaching how to be a villain, then he suddenly talks about using his powers to protect, then he has full medical knowledge on how to treat a pregnant woman....seriously, what the hell?

God....why do I waste my time? Incoming typical "Screw you. You are wrong and retarded. I am not going to talk to you because you are stupid. Bye bye" response.

You said it to the person who was asking for more "RAILDEX" which is not to aru majutsu

Like i said that was not really an end to a novel series just because he renamed the novel doesnt mean it changed it picks up right where it ended he only renamed it because the first 22 novels were actualy like 1 long arc. New testament is simply the start of a new arc. I sure as hell did say to aru majutsu no index novels are not a harem or a romance, sure you can put those tags on it but they are nothing more than sub plot and a lesser tag. If the series is not ending why would he rush to give a conclusion i already told you 1 of the 2 main protagonist picked a girl thats more than enough so far, btw touma was a bit busy so far to be "picking a girl" it will develop naturaly throughout the story it does not need to be rushed or forced. For saying Kazuma Kamachi does not even know what the hell he's doing it seems to be fitting together rather nicely or did you miss the slowly building tension between magic and science how by touma simply helping and saving a few people he changed so many things and became wanted, targeted and hated by the roman catholic church, how all these small fights developed which brought gods right seat into it, which eventualy led to world war 3 and fiamma of the right showing his hand and moving his plan to the final stages? Its not that hard you just need to be able to read. Its a big world and there are 3 main protagonists of course there is a huge range of characters.
Do you really need to be told why acadamy city had all those teams? They had that many teams because they were used for different things by different people as well, they were also a collection of strong individuals a group of 4 per team was more than enough for anything they asked them to do. Why would you mix them all together also controlling them all together would of been to difficult and just was not needed. Like i said before most of the 12 Academy City's Board of Directors each use the teams for themselfs so they are for personal intrest as well so more than 1 team is required, all these teams were anyway were tools for the directors and people who were blackmailed to work for them. Which leads me onto my next point o why they started to fight one another they were seperate teams individuals each who had their own intrests which is why the teams broke down, betrayed the directors, aimed for revenge for the city, competed against one another, looked to wipe out the other teams. Once again if you actualy read it you would understand.
Of course Touma is not dead hes in new testament, and there are still a load of questions about his power. Who cares if you thought he was its still know as toumas second death (his first being his memory loss in the first novel). Touma did not just survive on his own it was Leivinia Birdway and her group who had saved him, and she was not a character just put in she had appeared in a side novel and the SS novels and also throughout the To aru majutsu novels just she was never named, Kazuma Kamachi had been setting up her introduction for a long time, further proving he does plan his stories out. Yes index can use magic but only in John's Pen mode, which also acts as index's collar used by the english anglican church to keep her under control or did you not even read something that basic? Go brush up on your to aru majutsu on wiki or wikia or something.
Accelerator is a confused person who has not exactly had the happiest of lifes what of course hes a mixed up person not sure of who he is with mixed up values. He was never really a psychopath he put on the act of a psychopath when killing the sisters, he never wanted to kill them and he didnt want to do the experiment, last order herself said he never wanted to kill them he tried to use his conversations with them to make them reject the experiment and not to just accept being killed to get them to try value their lifes, will you really argue with the person who said that himself and last order? The whole thing about him saying he was a villain and how to be one was simply him wanting to be like touma, he admired touma, touma was his ideal what he wanted to become but Accelerator felt he could never become like him that he was to tainted he put Touma on a pedestal and reduced himself to a villian. Though his views on what a villian was were contradictory other people said that as well but Accelerator was just a confused lost person. As for him medical knowledge he used his powers to diagnose sort of like what he did with last order and the virus before he took a bullet to the head. It was also stated so many times that hes the strongest esper in the city therefore the smartest esper in the city he is pretty much a genius and his knowledge is vast. Oh before you start screaming about why accelerator didnt get a girl yet either i will tell you Kazuma Kamachi stated himself that what accelerator wants most is not a lover but a family, which is what Later Order, Misaka Worst, Yomikawa Aiho and Yoshikawa Kikyou have become.

If you honestly did not like this series you would not of read all of the 22 novels that average at about 350+ pages per novel. Maybe you should reread them as well since you sure as hell did not take in alot of it.
DragoonDeusAug 20, 2011 5:18 PM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Aug 20, 2011 5:21 PM

Aug 2009
.......they are lucky........
Aug 20, 2011 5:36 PM

Jan 2010
Kuroii-chan said:
First I was like ''YEAH THIS MADE MY DAY (MONTH)'' but if it's just re-air.. :/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Aug 20, 2011 6:01 PM
Jan 2011
Slicer22 said:
AidanAK47 said:
snip

snip

Both of you......

Slicer22 if he doesn't like it then leave it. It is a matter of opinions. Even if you don't like his reasons then leave it. This is a ZNT thread mind you both.
JoJo10Aug 21, 2011 7:47 AM
Wanna read the"To aru majutsu no index" Light novels in English? Go here.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index

Aug 20, 2011 6:49 PM
Mar 2011
hope its not more of that crap like in the 3rd season...
Aug 20, 2011 8:08 PM

Nov 2008
My memories are blurry for all 3 seasons of this show. I guess I have to rewatch o.o

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Aug 20, 2011 8:14 PM

Jun 2009
sorry, can't give a shit :/
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Aug 20, 2011 8:16 PM

Jun 2009
xOriginalxSinx said:
Both of you......

Slicer22 if he doesn't like it then leave it. It is a matter of opinions. Even if you don't like his reasons then leave it. This is a ZNT thread mind you both.

Sorry mate. Didn't mean to derail. Don't worry. I'm done.

Back on ZNT. It would be good if they remade the series. The anime added slapstick to the mix but the novels were actually more serious. And for one, Saito may have been an idiot but in the novel he was an idiot with balls. But it would take too much time...

Aug 20, 2011 8:44 PM

May 2009
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
mukuro-sama♥ hibari-sama♥fon-sama♥
My top wanted things:
1. Yato umbrellas!!
2. Mukuro's left eye
3. LEON!!! (KHR)
Aug 20, 2011 8:47 PM

Apr 2010
FUCK YEAAAAAAAH!!!
Aug 20, 2011 9:47 PM
Apr 2011
Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!!!!!! Finally!!! I was beginning to think this would be one of those unfinished series that I'd always look back on and say, "man...I wish they would have finished that...boo-hoo".
Aug 20, 2011 10:55 PM

Feb 2008
Slicer22 said:
AidanAK47 said:
wall of text

wall of text MKII

My good sirs, please use the enter button. A block of text is no fun to read for anybody.
Aug 20, 2011 11:50 PM

Jun 2009
Veronin said:
Slicer22 said:
AidanAK47 said:
wall of text

wall of text MKII

My good sirs, please use the enter button. A block of text is no fun to read for anybody.

Especially when it has spoilers.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 21, 2011 1:02 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
w00t new season xD Kinda thought so.. season 3 didnt finish up anyways.. felt cliffhanger and seems i was right. New season nice. Ofc gonna watch..(watch all anyways.....)
Aug 21, 2011 1:49 AM

Jun 2010
Yes!!!! I'm so looking forward to this.

Aug 21, 2011 5:22 AM

Nov 2009
OMG THIS IS THE BEST NEW OF MY LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
Aug 21, 2011 7:14 AM

Apr 2011
OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!! FINALLY *------*

Louise <33333333
At times, a sense of adversity strengthens men, giving them that troublesome feeling that they're fighting for a righteous cause.

Aug 21, 2011 7:31 AM

Sep 2010
Awesome another season :)

Check out my anime blog: http://otakutajio.tumblr.com/
Aug 21, 2011 7:34 AM

Mar 2009
Defiance said:
notsureifsrs said:
Defiance said:
Ryoto said:
God dang it. My favorite series is going to end. I almost enjoyed hearing no news since I always kind of knew there'd be another season, but I guess I have to face facts now - it's the final season. *sigh*...
You should be overwhelmingly happy about this. Full Metal Panic! fans have been flat out fucked in this department. We have no word on a new season and the company that was doing the english release of the LNs went under.
No, the guy said they still have the next season of FMP in the works. It's just low priority. REALLY LOW. SUPER EXTREMELY LOW priority.
It's in development hell, we don't know when, if ever, it will come to light.

That really too bad because the best parts of the series all come after the end of the anime at least in story wise because is pretty much the end of the "happy times of KanadexSousuke" in the series, well you still have one more volume of the happy stuff but after that the series turns too much more serious and no KanadexSousuke until the last page of the novels.......
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
2 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
5 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
6 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.