Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 18, 2011 11:43 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
How I missed this show just being one week delayed! Great episode! Superb! First of all a big WTF O_O for the following,

I mean there were signs but this proves it officially that Natsume is part of the same network as Himari/Kanba/Shouma. If they start putting different factions of penguins with a penguin war it will be a WTF series. Natsume’s penguin looks like a whore from the office with deadly eyes of lust. No offense by whore meant one sexy bitch if you know what I mean by those eyes. Natsume looked splendid here with her form and shooting slingshot. However those bullets are totally screwed up! They hit hard like a tennis ball in your face, projecting you and they stick to your body while making you have strange eyes but worse of all they have this drain effect like blood would be pissing out of you but instead it’s some dark matter that I assume to be memories in the spoiler
How does it works is beyond me but those girls are screwed up bad after getting that ball and the ball loses its color and burns out here. I really want to know how it works.

The other thing is Shouma in the following,

Guy…WTF are you doing? Kissing Ringo should be what was to be done! Come on! I wanted that so bad. Despite that I loved seeing Ringo’s mother surprising them at cuddling which really was Ringo’s doing most of it but most of all Ringo’s mother and Shouma’s conversation was nice! Liked it. We all know Ringo wants what is in the spoiler
and I also wish for her to be happy but when you do things like in the spoiler
which are listening to your sensei’s radio related things, cooking food right under his place and even sleeping there while being sick? Oh WTF! Love is strong and insane with Ringo.
  • Death Note reference in the spoiler
    again! Seems Ringo made a custom Death Note book herself.

• Seeing Ringo as a small kid in the spoiler
    was really nice. Her past however was very sad with the fight between her parents.

• Felt really bad for Shouma in the following spoiler
    that's a lot to carry. He truly must be superman to do that.
Well the exaggeration is amazing in this series after all.
Yumekichi11Aug 19, 2011 2:15 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 18, 2011 11:50 AM
May 2011
Seriously it feels like it's been forever since i last watched this show, this week took forever =p can't wait to see it though once gg releases teh subs.
ban1o.jpg
Aug 18, 2011 12:56 PM

Jul 2009
We finally see the other penguin! Wonder if its the same as the first 3.
Aug 18, 2011 2:31 PM

Aug 2008
Long awaited episode, and I like it.

It still continues to intrigue me.
- That red hair girl with another penguin and her weapons.
- Kanba's role in this, as seeing that the queen did something to his chest and he kissed her in the first episode.
- Shouma x Ringo is more or less sealed. Can't see it otherwise and I'm quite satisfied.
- Ringo's past is pretty well narrated. Like.
- Ringo is a goner. Let's see what Shouma will do about that.

It's progressing well. I'm looking forward to next episode.
Aug 18, 2011 3:38 PM

Jan 2011
Where the hell are u guys watching this?
[center]
Aug 18, 2011 7:43 PM

Jun 2011
Well, it's official. I absolutely hate Ringo's guts. I don't know what it is about her, but I find her unbearable.
I'm intrigued at what the red haired girls Project M might be.
Aug 18, 2011 7:44 PM

May 2009
Ringo continues to take creepiness to new highs (or should that be lows?). Wow.
Aug 18, 2011 8:02 PM

Jan 2010
Was I the only one who felt Revolutionary Girl Utena vibes going through this episode especially during Ringo's flashback?

It was an okay episode. To me it seems like the series is getting more philosophical, and we're going to see some Evangelion s**t happening in later episodes. Also, Death Note reference ftw!
Aug 18, 2011 8:25 PM

Feb 2010
Sanguis said:
Well, it's official. I absolutely hate Ringo's guts. I don't know what it is about her, but I find her unbearable.
I'm intrigued at what the red haired girls Project M might be.

Why the hell would you hate her guts? Okay, so she's a psycho stalker but
did this episode reveal anything to you about her? At all?

At first I just kept laughing at Ringo because..well...she's a crazy psycho stalker while others found her to be extremely annoying and creepy, but now it's kind of like you have to feel sorry for her. I mean, after seeing and realizing her purpose for all her actions and her abnormal behavior really opened my eyes a bit and made me feel more sympathy towards this girl. She still makes me laugh, but it's hard to laugh at someone who is really struggling and needs some serious help. Like, asap.

I'd also like to point out something because some people could easily be confused and not realize that the crazy little girl who's obsessed with Tabuki isn't Ringo.
That's Ringo desperately trying to fulfill her sister's wishes in order to 'become' her sister and live her 'fate' so that her family would be close forever. I only hope that Ringo stops that and starts to live her own life, living as herself. Except the preview may suggest other things...
Aug 18, 2011 8:35 PM
Jun 2011
I think Ringo is absolutely hilarious! At the beginning of this episode right before the opening, she had another creepy but hilarious moment and I cracked up... xD

As for the rest of the episode, it was really interesting! I'm glad this isn't a slow anime. It's definitely going to be one of the best of 2011.
Aug 18, 2011 8:51 PM

Jun 2010
That's sad. She thinks that life would be better for her family if her big sister were still alive, so by following that diary, she can be exactly like her sister.

Aug 18, 2011 8:54 PM

Jan 2010
First off, what the HELL is up with Ringo's thought sequences? First we had the prince/princess paper play thing, now her parents are a Kappa doll and an Otter doll. She needs help with so much more than that stalker thing.

Second, the fact that this show references Death Note automatically moves it up a few rungs on the Awesome Ladder.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Aug 18, 2011 9:05 PM

Aug 2010
I missed this last week. Shouma is a boss. He does so much and doesn't get treated nicely at all.
Aug 18, 2011 9:20 PM

Sep 2008
The way I see it thus far, it looks like Ringo's mind became quite warped, thanks to her tragic past (sister's death and parents' divorce), to the point she believes that being a replacement for her sister would mend her family issues and she believes that her sister's diary tells the future while she is actually playing out the events experienced by her sister that were written into the diary up to her death.
Aug 18, 2011 9:25 PM

Jul 2009
so ringo's sister was married to the teacher? oh wow. was ringo born after the sister died, while she lived, or what
Aug 18, 2011 9:32 PM

Jul 2011
Woo finally after a week, I felt that this episode was a good treat for alleviating There-Was-No-Episode-From- Last-Week woes.

Ringo never ceases to weird me out in a good wtf lol way especially the part when she was a child where her perception of her parents transitioned to a bear and a kappa quarrel and doing the night time routine (and she's sick) in sync Tabuki san. However what I felt was the best part regardless of Ringo's usual self, is the fact that the episode decides to get in depth of her purpose of achieving this fate that she's so desperately doing her best to fulfill due to Momoka's death. Therefore, like what EarlCiel previously mentioned, I can't help but feel sympathy for her. To have to sacrifice her being and to become her sister to end her parent's struggle over a lost loved one. Which makes me curious of what would be of Ringo if her sister's death never happened.

Hmm Natsume who also possesses a evil looking penguin and M Project? I swear one of the best aspect of this series that captivates me is the mystery. How is Momoka's diary linked with the penguindrum? What does the penguindrum look like? and I seriously can't get over the fact of that one episode with the penguin embedded skunk, if he/she has any involvement. Who knows.
Aug 18, 2011 9:36 PM

Nov 2009
I now don't hate Ringo anymore she might be a crazy psycho bitch but, I can't help but feel bad for her feeling her only role in life is to replace her sister.

Anyway I loved the scene with Ringo's parents talking at the table except as the Kappa and Otter.
Aug 18, 2011 9:49 PM

Apr 2010
Was there any sort of foreshadowing about Ringo having a sister at any point? It felt like it came out of nowhere.

It seems that Tabuki was pretty depressed about Momoka in the flashback. I wonder if he's going to do something sinister or will confront Ringo at some point.

Loved the bits with the kappa and otter plushies. And Penguin #1, of course!

I'm starting to miss a lot of the comedy that was present in the first four episodes (at least there's still Survival Strategy), but at the same time I'm really really curious about what's going to happen next. After I finish an episode I feel like I can't wait for the next one.
(◕ᴥ◕し)
Hello! Did you know? Barnacles have the largest penis to body size ratio of the animal kingdom.
Aug 18, 2011 9:50 PM
Jul 2008
Okay movies and television are not suppose to alienate the audience with this pyscho stuff. ...especially when they try to cover it with cuteness. Even HIgurashi did not go that cute to that extent and I love the series enough to watch it 4 times over
Aug 18, 2011 9:54 PM

Feb 2010
Another fantastic and thrilling episode

My only complaint lies with the fact that Shoma/Ringo seems to get more and more canon, but on the bright side he seems to completely reject that idea so hooray
Aug 18, 2011 9:58 PM

May 2010
LOL, I kept cracking up over Ringo. I know it's a result of a twisted mind, but she sure is creative and innovative!

I thought having the stuffed animals depict the parents fighting was really smart. It's like Ringo's memory tries to block the pain of their arguing by putting it in a different setting.
Aug 18, 2011 10:09 PM

Jul 2010
I don't know why, but crazy insane stalkers who are losing what is left of their sanity (if Ringo even had any left) are always something I like to see.

Also a slingshot with a laser and scope that erases peoples memories? I have got to get me one of those. I love this show.
Aug 18, 2011 10:34 PM

Jul 2010
So there are other people that has penguin. Interesting.
Aug 18, 2011 11:01 PM

May 2009
It was painful to wait a week for a new episode. But it has finally arrived yay! Nice episode.
Aug 18, 2011 11:33 PM

Oct 2010
I am going to write this before I forget in regards to the ball in the spoiler
it self destructs right? We know that they make memory loss so IMO the ball releases memories in the form of that dark matter to re-absorb it itself. Then like in the spoiler it goes down and kills itself thus killing any memory it contains inside of it. Anyone else think so?

Another though, OK so you all saw those 2 blacks cats and one cat stays only in the spoiler
I most likely suspect a link to Schrodinger's cat but what is the meaning and association of it towards the teacher's mention of how the world appears to him after Momoka's death? That is the complex philosophical thing I wonder now about.
Yumekichi11Aug 18, 2011 11:55 PM

Aug 19, 2011 12:19 AM

Oct 2010
I totally cracked up at the giant eel scene. Didn't see that coming ^^

I like how Ringo's actions are somewhat justifiable now, since she's only doing it so that her family won't drift apart. That said, this show is really aiming for Ringo and Shouma to be together, and well, I think that's okay.
"Isn't life, by nature, a contest decided by a single round? However trifling the matter, it's not possible to return to the last save point by pushing some reset button." - Kazuki Hoshino, Hakomari, Vol. 1
Aug 19, 2011 12:23 AM

Oct 2010
shouma x ringo = pure comedic gold
Aug 19, 2011 12:47 AM

Nov 2007
missed this show last week. I prefer the Kanba side of things, and there's definitely something going on there. the evil bitch with her own penguin and of course the 3 girls losing their memory.

Ringo goes even more whacko but I guess the deep rooted problems make more sense now but really living under Tabuki's house? complete nutjob despite her family problems.

needed a bit more Himari but at least we had a survival strategy.

oh man whatever happened to the possible wincest? bah, he can't just kiss Himari back in the beginning and have that forgotten about
Aug 19, 2011 1:08 AM

Feb 2010
So much exageration... i would like a little more seriousness, ringo crazyness is over the top.

im interested in the kanba side of the story for now.

mystik said:

oh man whatever happened to the possible wincest? bah, he can't just kiss Himari back in the beginning and have that forgotten about

we still have a lot of episodes , i dont think they forgot about that...
Aug 19, 2011 1:26 AM

Jan 2011
I really want Ringo's stalker phase to end soon, that way I'll find her character a little more bearable. No I'm not going to tolerate her insaneness just because of her back story, although that at least makes her seem a little bit less crazy (just a little bit because you know it's still a batshit insane reason).
Aug 19, 2011 1:52 AM

Mar 2010
Whoaa!! This just keeps getting better and better!!
I haaated Ringo in the last episode, though now I can't help but feel a bit sympithetic~:/ I mean she's much crazier and fucked up than I originally thought but her whole situation is just sooo messed up/
I wonder if she really likes the teacher all that much or she's just brain-washed herself~ Egh, either way it's freaky, her sister was a freak too, and I'm half wondering if the person controlling Himari is actually Ringo's sister?? What a twist that would be~~

And OMG that two Black cats were soo freaking creepy and ominous!D:

On a different note,
Yumekichi11 said:

I freaking adore this pretty little girly penguin, I can't wait to see more of it!♥

Aug 19, 2011 2:14 AM

Oct 2010
Fishcaek-Chan said:
On a different note,
Yumekichi11 said:

I freaking adore this pretty little girly penguin, I can't wait to see more of it!♥
I should have put that one instead since I just had time to stitch it which reminds me of the other ones in the spoiler
but seriously those red balls are freaking dangerous and WTF is the M plan? I wonder?

Aug 19, 2011 2:19 AM
Mar 2011
penguins are so cool
Aug 19, 2011 2:35 AM

Dec 2009
Oooh, now to see how these two separate plotlines entwine themselves together.

And the part with Tazuki and Schrodinger's cat is interesting. Perhaps it's like the penguins where only he can see these cats hmm. But I suppose he has moved on, seeing as how he has a new girlfriend and whatnot.

Also, did anyone pick up on what happened to Ringo's father? I don't think they touched up on it. I don't think it was divorce, because then wouldn't Ringo be with her father?
Aug 19, 2011 2:59 AM
Jul 2011
Hmm I loved this episode, but after the sister scene did anyone else pick up instantly that Ringo believed it was her fate to become Momoka? (Before she blantantly says it that is)

So Ringo's delusions come from well her belief that she is destined to become Momoka and then follows the diary religiously, hmm I can clearly see her overcoming this attitude (eventually) but I think Tabuki might have a role to play in that, he sounded kind of dark-ish during the flash back, Ringo's ultimate wish is probably to have her family together again or at least to stop fighting and stuff.

Kanba's side is getting interesting, with the red haired chick mind wiping people of Kanba through the use of balls.... ok that's unique but still I wonder why she is doing it, at first I thought she could also be some kind of freaky stalker, but now I don't know.

Project M, it could be 'Mawaru' for whatever that means, Project M (Mawaru) = Penguindrum? who knows wth it is, it could be something like "Project M(iracle) because the word has been mentioned quite a few times in the story especially related to Himari, and the fact the red haired girl has a penguin would relate her to bitch hat (maybe) which therefore could relate Himari.

I enjoyed the episode, though it's starting to get mysterious, though I'm wondering if Ringo lets go of her idea that she is fated to be Momoka wth will she do, after all she's one obsessive girl.... watch out Shouma.

Sky High - The True King of Heroes
Aug 19, 2011 4:35 AM
May 2011
Another great episode to come back on after the break.
SkyHigh said:

Project M, it could be 'Mawaru' for whatever that means, Project M (Mawaru) = Penguindrum? who knows wth it is, it could be something like "Project M(iracle) because the word has been mentioned quite a few times in the story especially related to Himari, and the fact the red haired girl has a penguin would relate her to bitch hat (maybe) which therefore could relate Himari.

That's wthat Im thinking as well, Project M, with the M bein Mawaru.

And I got a couple of different feelings during this episode about Masako-san

1) I think she might have some kinda of relationship with Tabuki and have a large reason towards getting the Diary

2)She might be Momoka xD, as weird as this sounds, but she died to an "Unfortunate event" and...she has the same hair color as Ringo xP.

...well they probably both sound weird I'll have to say but I really wanna know her reason for how she has herself a penguin, how she's involved in everything going and, her reason for doing what she is doing.

AND AND AND. I wanna know when the 2 Twins are going to make their appearance (Double H) Hibari and Hikari as well as that Pink Hair dude in the OP. Maybe we will find out by episode 9 (The World of Ice)...Himari is called the "Princess of Crystal" for some reaon.
ban1o.jpg
Aug 19, 2011 4:41 AM
Jun 2008
I felt like tat no.2 is always eating every time I saw it

Ringo's past is sad, but the way they represent is too funny.I have no idea should I laugh or cry .

Ringo ; fever = sexual excitement ;

SkyHigh said:

Project M, it could be 'Mawaru' for whatever that means,

You miss one.Project Marriage lol
Actually I think maybe its Project Momoka .This episode i found out that the diary belong to Momoka.When Momoka died, Ringo believe her existence die along it. she think if she become Momoka, her parent will be happy again.....

Its very interesting one of the example Copenhagen interpretation come out from this Anime, Schrodinger's Cat.Everything is written in Momoka's note book will come true and also will not come true.If it come true then the truth will forever be hers.Of course she need to observe the each possibility that is written from the diary at the right time,or else the truth will not be reveal.
I have no idea what I am talking about, hate those scientific thought experiment.This is not the way how Ringo use it, She should just go buy some cheap "how to get a boyfriend" book from the book store .
MorningGloryAug 19, 2011 4:58 PM
Aug 19, 2011 5:50 AM

Jun 2009
That redhair chick, i need more of her, not only cuse she's hot ofc. I mean, she's important to the story now. Also why doesn't Horie Yui have more roles like this? Suddenly i like her voice now. D:
OrochiPLAug 19, 2011 5:54 AM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 19, 2011 6:01 AM

Apr 2011
Woah. I wonder what those red balls were.

Also - interesting twist with the whole fate thing. So rather than Ringo being in love with Tabuki, it was Momoka that loved him. And because Ringo believes her fate is to be Momoka to make those around her (her parents and Tabuki) happy...
JazzalynAug 19, 2011 6:06 AM
~Miss_Jazzalyn~
Aug 19, 2011 6:09 AM
Jul 2011
Jazzalyn said:
Woah. I wonder what those red balls were.

And now I'm wondering - does Ringo really love Tabuki, or was it that Momoka loved him and because Ringo believes that her fate is to be Momoka to make those around her (Tabuki and her parents) happy she believes that she has to love him too?

I'm believing a bit of both for her love for Tabuki, she probably had child like affection for him as a kid, but when she started to register that she had to become Momoka she realised that in turn she MUST love Tabuki, she then followed the diary set for Momoka, thus she believes it's her fate to love Tabuki, that doesn't neccessarily mean she does love him, because her form of love comes off as obssessive compulsive, she literally stalks and has dissillusions of him loving her, I think she tries so hard to believe that they are both in love that she has in fact fallen for him, but it isn't real love.

I think if her parents and Tabuki became happy before she manages to 'marry' Tabuki then she may fall apart, I mean if Yuri makes Tabuki happy and she notices and then notices her family being happy (which seems unlikely) then she may start to disassociate herself with Momoka, or it may make her go psycho knowing her personality.

Personally I am rooting for Ringo x Shouma, so I'll be slightly biased but I'm also being realistic about it, I just don't think she really loves Tabuki, but she's in love with the thought of loving him because that makes her Momoka.

Arghh I'm getting confused by myself now :S

Aug 19, 2011 7:41 AM

Aug 2009
Oh, God, another mind-blowing episode.

Ringo certainly has issues, and, as I suspected before, her whole obsession with Tabuki sprang from her family problems. I call it obsession, because it does not seem to be love in the correct sense. It's more like, as SkyHigh already said, she's convinced herself it's her fate to love him because it's part of the way she intends to follow in order to 'become' her dead sister. Man, complicated and problematic shit run in that family and I can't wait to see how all will unfold.

Regarding 'Project M', I think it may have different meaning for different people. Thus, for Ringo with her twisted definition of 'fate' it probably stands for 'Project Momoka'. As for Natsume Masako, 'M' she's referring to might be 'Project Marunouchi' (as in Marunouchi Subway Line) which would explain the speculations about this anime having something to do with 1995 Sarin gas attack and the recurring subway theme (let's not forget number 95 in the OP) in the anime. And all the stations on this line have 'M' in their name. Well, 'tis just a speculation.

Aww, we finally get to see the black penguin, even if only for a moment.
Really CAN'T WAIT for the next episode.
metamorphiusAug 19, 2011 7:52 AM
Aug 19, 2011 8:40 AM

Jan 2010
no mattere how i look at it....kanba is hidding something dark or is getting into something....he got info and he aint telling. KANBA U DOUCHE WAT ARE YOU HIDING. Otherwise not a bad episode cant wait for next week
Aug 19, 2011 9:07 AM

Feb 2010
SkyHigh said:

Personally I am rooting for Ringo x Shouma, so I'll be slightly biased but I'm also being realistic about it, I just don't think she really loves Tabuki, but she's in love with the thought of loving him because that makes her Momoka.

I agree, I believe that she's convinced herself that she's going to be Momoka to the point that she has this crazy attachment to him. I don't believe it's love at all.
If she ever snaps out of it, then she might learn to act more like herself and
everything in her world wouldn't be revolved around her sister.
Aug 19, 2011 9:10 AM

Aug 2007
Great episode. You can go ahead and take breaks if I can get episodes like this again. :P This episode made me really like Ringo a hell of a lot more. Though I hope they whole thing gets resolved soon. Feel bad that she is trying to replace her sister, she shouldn't have to do that to get happiness or to make everyone feel better. I hope I get more of more of what Project M in the upcoming episodes.
Aug 19, 2011 9:34 AM
Jul 2011
EarlCiel said:
SkyHigh said:

I agree, I believe that she's convinced herself that she's going to be Momoka to the point that she has this crazy attachment to him. I don't believe it's love at all.
If she ever snaps out of it, then she might learn to act more like herself and
everything in her world wouldn't be revolved around her sister.

Hmm thing is what do you think her real self is like, I mean I don't think Momoka (despite the fact we havent seen her) is like her obssessive personality, that however is probably down to years of 'being' Momoka, obssessing on how to be her.

I think it's been so long she's been herself or acting like her normal self that she might not even know how, I mean i doubt she even realises she is different :P

though once again they showed Shouma and Ringo together, like they always do, which is probably to intentially build up their relationship regardless of how it'll turn out.

Still wondering what is up with Kanba and why some girl is targetting people who knows him and wiping their memories of him, also on a side note how the hell does Ringo have the guts to sleep under the house itself, sure it's stable and all but one small earthquake and who knows :S

Aug 19, 2011 10:23 AM
Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
  • Death Note reference in the spoiler
    again! Seems Ringo made a custom Death Note book herself.
  • Its maybe a math book . but the horizontal line beside the letter "T" cannot be letter "A/a" .It more like letter "E","C" . can anyone form a word from it ?? lol
    EarlCiel said:

I don't believe it's love at all.
    Who cares what is love.Nowadays, there are many forms of love relationship.
    Last year I read CNN news, I found some guy marry to video game and they live happily ever after.
    I think Ringo's love is at least better than normal stalker imo.
    Anyway,lets just hope the stuff that she write in the diary will come true.
    This is funny yet painful to watch >_<

In the very beginning of this episode(bout the room fill with water scene) remind me of "Little Mermaid" .I think the story is almost the same
    MorningGloryAug 19, 2011 10:37 AM
    Aug 19, 2011 10:28 AM
    Jul 2018
    An episode explosive with revelations. Was the one that Masako was reporting to on the phone Mr. End of the World? :p I wonder if the reason why she wants to crush Kanba is related to the job that he does behind Shouma and Himari's back, the one that acquired him the money from last episode. I wonder if all these memory wipes and the pebbles that she leaves on the scene are all to lure him to some trap.

An interesting twist on the diary and that Ringo's obsession with Tabuki is rooted in her family problems. I wonder how Momoka, her diary and project 'M' are all related.
    Aug 19, 2011 10:49 AM

Feb 2010
    Ahh so many moments where I was like.. "utenaaaa." Eternal. Fate...etc <3 brings me back.

Anyways, GREAT episode to bring us back into the swing of things after a week hiatus. I'm glad we got to see the 'black penguin' and get more glimpses into the messed up stuff happening around mr playboy and around Ringo's past as well.

Ringo's yearning to be her deceased older sister is something I had no idea would come into play... well done.

I anxiously await next week <3
    Aug 19, 2011 11:17 AM

Aug 2010
    well this made it pretty clear as to ringo's reasons for tailing tabuki o_o;
    i support shoma x ringo and seeing as he already did CPR which i guess you could count as a first kiss, this episode was a plus for me :3 lol at the mom
    i gotta say, natsume has a pretty cool weapon, a crossbow-slighshot hybrid that shoots memory/brain altering balls WITH PENGUIN LOGO :D i was utterly surprised at the last penguin, i completely thought that was gonna be ringo's cuz of the fact that she got dragged into the survival strategy scene once lol
    Aug 19, 2011 11:21 AM
    Jan 2011
    Yumekichi11 said:
    Another though, OK so you all saw those 2 blacks cats and one cat stays only in the spoiler
    I most likely suspect a link to Schrodinger's cat but what is the meaning and association of it towards the teacher's mention of how the world appears to him after Momoka's death? That is the complex philosophical thing I wonder now about.
    The cats may represent Momoka and Tabuki. So after Momoka dies, only Tabuki is left. The Schroedinger's cat may mean that

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

RainbowMagnet - Oct 13, 2011

218 by jumbosan »»
    Apr 13, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 1, 2011

217 by jumbosan »»
    Apr 13, 6:58 AM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Jul 14, 2011

176 by jumbosan »»
    Apr 12, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jul 7, 2011

351 by jumbosan »»
    Apr 12, 10:26 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 22, 2011

544 by FarCritical »»
    Mar 29, 1:56 PM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.