Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 20, 2011 7:30 AM
Jun 2008
brass2themax said:
This would work, because remember, it was Okarin that convinced Kurisu in the first place that time travel was possible.
Kurisi went to the time machine presentation in the first episode.I think she believe in time machine but she denies it.She is a tsundere you know lol

MorningGloryAug 20, 2011 11:36 PM
Aug 20, 2011 7:55 AM

Jun 2008
MorningGlory said:
brass2themax said:
This would work, because remember, it was Okarin that convinced Kurisu in the first place that time travel was possible.
Kurisi went to the time machine presentation in the first episode.I think she believe in time machine but she denies it.She is a tsundere you know lol

And You're missing one fundamental element in your speculation, in the original timeline Kurisu never created the "Time Leap Machine" because she's already dead.

Key point: 99% Science 1% Fantasy

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 20, 2011 8:06 AM
Jun 2008
kaimax said:
MorningGlory said:
brass2themax said:

And You're missing one fundamental element in your speculation, in the original timeline Kurisu never created the "Time Leap Machine" because she's already dead.
but she did go to the time machine presentation in beta world even thou she will die. There must be a reason for her going to that place,so I believe her motive is somewhat the same compare to Alpha world. and also she is a tsundere
Aug 20, 2011 8:45 AM

Jun 2008
@morning glory: I forgot to mention my post was supposed to be directed at brass2themax. lol

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 20, 2011 9:17 AM
Jun 2008
kaimax said:
@morning glory: I forgot to mention my post was supposed to be directed at brass2themax. lol
confusing lol . I thought you are talking to me.

brass2themax said:
It will end up an endless loop.Kurisi start working on time leap in 10th August(episode11) and the timeleap is completed in 13th August. Timeleap only can travel back time for 48 hour. Kurisi already know the time leap theory in 11th August.
brass2themax said:

2. CERN knew that if Okarin and Kurisu got together they would successfully create a time machine
The time machine is created in the future even thou Kurisi is dead.
ref: The satellite crashingLanding on the building in episode 1.Apparently,Suzuha's time machine is more better after Kurisi died lol
MorningGloryAug 20, 2011 9:47 AM
Aug 20, 2011 8:36 PM

Oct 2010
Kansokusha said:
DesolateOne said:
Blackbird said:
I just realize something here, now I know the reason why Suzuha hate Makise, she probably the one that created dystopia.
Without her in the orginale worldline the dystopia for SERN haven't been completed.
I don't know it just my thought.

But the twisting thinks is who killed her?
I don't want to believe Okabe killed her thought.

The reason why Suzuha hates Makise is because she was working with SERN in her time (2036) although she was already dead by that time. She was known as the "Queen of Time Travel". She was forced to work with SERN and helped create a large part of the time machine. Anyone SERN related was considered an enemy to her since she was part of the resistance force that rebelled agains SERN's actions.

So in short, yes, you're right. However I think you were under the impression that she willfully created the dystopia.

Actually, the future Suzuha has once met Kurisu in her spin-off manga.

And Kurisu's inner contraditions for her inevitable fate to become the Mother of Time Machine is detailed in the short story "The Far Valhalla". IMO this is the best material to be adapted into an OVA.
Holy shit guy! You just made me realize the deep hurt of realizing how much those SERN bastard made shit miserable to Makise.
Seriously,
Fuck you SERN! You made so much shit, I hope you get disintegrated by the end of this series.
As in erased from existence.

I got a sudden RAGE. Poor Makise and those eyes in your description full of pain. Makise + pain = to me a T_T seriously. She like does not deserve pain nor did Mayuri for that fact. Life is so unfair and this series shows it. Even Mr.Time got angry and did this shit to Mayuri. Mr. Time referring to all Time/Space themes involved in Mayuri's fated death.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 20, 2011 9:25 PM
Dec 2007
kaimax said:
MorningGlory said:
brass2themax said:

Key point: 99% Science 1% Fantasy
I might also add that brass2themax got another detail wrong. Something that looks like Suzuha's time machine appeared in episode 1 BEFORE the first D-mail was even sent. After the D-mail is mistakenly sent the time machine, rather than softly landing in the roof, crash lands into the building. But technically Suzuha was in the building that day when Kurisu died.

Aug 20, 2011 9:29 PM

Jun 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Holy shit guy! You just made me realize the deep hurt of realizing how much those SERN bastard made shit miserable to Makise.
Seriously,
Fuck you SERN! You made so much shit, I hope you get disintegrated by the end of this series.
As in erased from existence.

I got a sudden RAGE. Poor Makise and those eyes in your description full of pain. Makise + pain = to me a T_T seriously. She like does not deserve pain nor did Mayuri for that fact. Life is so unfair and this series shows it. Even Mr.Time got angry and did this shit to Mayuri. Mr. Time referring to all Time/Space themes involved in Mayuri's fated death.

Kurisu in the year 2034

And yeah, fate is a bitch. All the humors in Steins;Gate are just a cover for it's heart-breaking tragedies.
KansokushaAug 21, 2011 5:37 AM
Aug 21, 2011 12:41 AM

Sep 2010
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Aug 21, 2011 6:58 AM

Dec 2009
Oh god I completely forgot about that TwT Kurisuuuuuuu !
Aug 21, 2011 7:46 AM

Dec 2010
People are making it much more complicated then it really has to be lol

So much speculation and many different thoughts on what's going to happen

Aug 21, 2011 8:27 AM

Jun 2008
Well it took him long enough to realize. But wait. Do stop Sern all he needs is the IBN 5100 right? So the only problem left is Mayuri not the bad future.

My thoughts during last episodes:
-OMG poor Mayuri gets killed over and over, why are so cruel to our tuturu world, why?
- What there is a way to save Mayuri? Yeay!!
- Reverse all d-mails? Wait won't that kill Kurisu?
- Yeah, let that tuturu bitch die.
Aug 21, 2011 6:21 PM

May 2008
This anime has totally mind fucked me..I don't know what to think about anything anymore...x_x

Aug 21, 2011 8:40 PM

Jun 2011
Shit just got real!

If I had to choose I'd rather have Okabe save Kurisu than Mayuri.

tfw no gf
tfw i keep getting the banhammer on here
tfw Koleare keeps banning me every other day
tfw I'm misunderstood by le mod
Aug 21, 2011 9:56 PM

Mar 2011
NOOOOOOOOO T____________T what will he do??
Aug 22, 2011 12:04 AM

Oct 2010
DesolateOne said:

That's the entire point of a series like this. :p
Aug 22, 2011 3:21 AM
Jun 2008
hikaricore said:
DesolateOne said:

That's the entire point of a series like this. :p
because I have nothing better to do, and the wait is killing me >_<"

I try make my speculation as well lol .
After Okabe got FB's handphone.Okabe can just his handphone and send a D-mail to Mr.Borwn asking him to turn off the big TV(lifter). OR
Using Feyris's handphone to send D-mail to Daru's handphone to ask Daru to move out from the Lab before the first D-mail is sent.
I think this way can prevent the first D-mail to be successfully sent and the result is the death of Kurisi
Aug 22, 2011 7:50 AM

Apr 2008
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Cliffhanger ending
Aug 22, 2011 4:01 PM

Mar 2011
Ha! For a while now I've been hearing a piece of piano music in this show, in this episode it was played at the beginning when Okade is taking to Kurisu. It felt really familiar and I've finally placed it! It's reminiscent of the theme from Nausicaa of the valley of the wind! I think its called Kaze or something, but yeah! That piece!

So! They have to undo all of the Dmails, but there has to be mroe to it than that or they wouldnt need 4 more episodes!

Now that they have the 5100, couldnt they just erase all data on SERNs servers? Or send a Dmail saying to wait for Suzu's time machine to turn up and tell her to bugger off straight away (maybe even with Daru, 'this is your dad, now go!).

Well, I may rewatch the first episode and have another think!
Aug 22, 2011 4:44 PM

Jul 2011
The end is turning in something like "nothing happened", but if that includes revert everything and he doesn't travel in time again, I could feel very disapointed about it.

Well no matter what kind of final it's gonna be the development of the story it's well done.
Aug 22, 2011 6:14 PM

Nov 2008
I don't want Kurisu to die. If they have to save one, then please save her.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Aug 22, 2011 6:39 PM

Feb 2011
damn, i don't expect that
back to square one
so which will okabe choose?
Aug 22, 2011 10:14 PM

Jun 2009
Finally he realize everything will lead to Makise's death....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2011 5:22 AM

May 2009
Okabe chooses gamma world!
Aug 23, 2011 4:54 PM

Feb 2011
gazsmoke said:

That's the world line where Okabe only knows Feyris and they become unbeatable tag-team Rai-Net champions. I shit you not.
Aug 23, 2011 8:43 PM

Jun 2011
RedMage23 said:
gazsmoke said:

That's the world line where Okabe only knows Feyris and they become unbeatable tag-team Rai-Net champions. I shit you not.

Nah, it's the Omega Worldline.

Speaking of which, someone from the VN project has been translating the drama CD for Gamma Worldline on Youtube. Highly recommended.
Steins;Gate Drama CD γ "Hyde of the Dark Dimension" Divergence 2.615074%
Aug 23, 2011 10:50 PM

Feb 2011
Kansokusha said:

Nah, it's the Omega Worldline.

Oh yeah, the Gamma one is the one where Okabe becomes the leader of the Rounders I believe.
Aug 24, 2011 12:07 AM

Aug 2009
I had no problem watching this episode, I was quite shocked about everything indeed. But after my friends saying about those Nae part, I really wonder wtf Hanada is doing. I mean, they could EASILY put those stuffs in there. There were parts that could have easily been cut and fill more depth into Moeka and Mr. Braun. They didn't.

But anyway, I'm satisfied anyway. This is still one of the best adaptation we can get for the series. I mean, you guys all remember nitro+'s unbreakable jinx on their anime adaptation, right?...

...ah?... wait...

OHH WAIT... -_-;;;;

Let's hope that jinx doesn't work this time.
Aug 24, 2011 12:42 AM

Jun 2011
ringoo4 said:
I had no problem watching this episode, I was quite shocked about everything indeed. But after my friends saying about those Nae part, I really wonder wtf Hanada is doing. I mean, they could EASILY put those stuffs in there. There were parts that could have easily been cut and fill more depth into Moeka and Mr. Braun. They didn't.

Come to think of it, maybe it's not all Hanada's fault.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance Regarding the Healthy Development of Youths
Politicians suck.
Aug 24, 2011 5:19 AM
Oct 2009
spohken said:
RealScreamer said:
And the twists keep coming...

He finally realizes Kurisu's death will have to be dealt with aswell...

After watching this episode, I'm doubting every character besides Mayuri, Rumiho & Ruka... Yes even Okabe - He's probably my favorite character for this entire year so far. But - I went back to re-watch the first episode to get any clues & during Kurisu getting stabbed scene, the yell is extremely similar to Okabe's voice...

Hmmm... interesting find.

I did it too , a few episodes ago when i predicted this and thought the same thing.
Aug 24, 2011 6:15 AM

Aug 2009
Kansokusha said:
ringoo4 said:

Come to think of it, maybe it's not all Hanada's fault.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance Regarding the Healthy Development of Youths
Politicians suck.
How does it have anything to do with Nae being awesome yandere?
Aug 25, 2011 4:02 PM
Dec 2007
Haha, as expected, Okabe now has to chose between Kurisu and Mayuri, he can only save one. Oh the irony !

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Aug 25, 2011 4:29 PM

Aug 2008
Holy shi- it's Mr Braun.
And yeah I forgot all about Makise's death. Okabe said he would do anything to save Mayuri. I wonder what he'll do next.
Aug 26, 2011 8:27 PM

Sep 2008
Finally might find out where Mayushii's metal upa went in the first episode. I just keep having this feeling as though it was important.

Feel sorry for Mr Braun and his daughter.
Aug 30, 2011 7:29 AM

Oct 2010
omfg, nooooooooo. who is going to die?
at least FB isn't Mayuri, that would of been a twist to big.
Aug 31, 2011 5:56 PM

Dec 2010
Looooooooooooooooooooooooots of "WTF, REALLY!?" stuffs in this episode. I never saw Mr. Braun coming, neither that he'll kill Moeka or commit suicide. But that's nothing, when we come to the real important issue.
The first D-Mail was connected to Makise Kurisu! I like Mayushi very much, but how can Okarin afford sacrificing Makise Kurisu? This time we're stuck at one of the most difficult to solve problems. This is not just everyday dillema... I guess the most complicated episode(1) to now will be strictly connected to the ending...
Sep 3, 2011 1:21 AM

Nov 2010
What a burden of dilemmas, if you save one the other dies hidoi desu!~
Sep 3, 2011 1:32 AM

Apr 2009
Holy mother of crud, nay, holy shit! Mr. Braun is FB!? I'm in love with how riveting this show has become. There has never been a dull moment anymore ever since events started moving in earnest. 5/5 for this episode.

How did Kurisu know about those events? Kurisu, just WHO are you? She just confirmed our past theories herself, either Mayuri dies or she dies. Mind blowing, jaw-dropping episode, and we have only FOUR EPISODES LEFT. :o
Sep 16, 2011 2:41 PM

Aug 2010
I knew it was coming but NOOO.

Live Kurisu, LIIIIVE.
Sep 17, 2011 5:11 AM

Feb 2010
MR. BRAUN! ;_;
Sep 20, 2011 10:40 PM

Jun 2009
Good stuff, I have to say.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Nov 1, 2011 7:16 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Boy was off base with Kurise and FB.

Have to say I didn't like Mr. Braun being FB. Felt much too convenient for me after the whole thing with Suzuha.

Still amazing suspenseful chapter though. Okabe has now a really hard choice before him. But he should swallow the bitter pill and give Kurisu up for a world without dystopia.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 3, 2011 2:09 AM
Jan 2008
OMG i knew this was going to happen nuuuuuuuu i dont want Kurisu to dieeeee nuuuuuuu -SAD FACE-

Nov 10, 2011 12:21 PM

Feb 2009
Holy shit THAT WAS A FUCKING SHOCK!

It's amazing how the confusing first episode ties with ALL OF IT.

This show is now officially the most affecting psychological series I have ever freaking watched. This is in a different level.
Nov 21, 2011 3:57 PM

Aug 2009
Wow. They pulled another well-known-turns-out-to-be-the-bitch but I'm fine with it.

And as much as I hate Tsunderes, they can't kill Kurisu. Finally,the spotlight's on her.
This is going amazing.
Nov 28, 2011 2:17 AM

Jun 2011
That was something that was totally unexpected. Mr. Braun is actually FB? It never crossed my mind that Mr. Braun actually play a major role in this anime! And when they show Nae waiting for Mr. Braun at home really make me cried a bit ='(

Although I hate Moeka since the 1st time she killed Mayushii, now I'm pity her. She's just a confused girl who was tricked by other people. And it seems like she also managed to regain her "other" memory.

Next episode will be Kurisu's death...I wonder what Okabe will do to create a world where both Mayushii and Kurisu are alive.
Dec 11, 2011 12:39 AM

Sep 2010
I didn't expect FB to be Mr. Braun nor did I expect him to kill Moeka then himself. Dx Aww and his daughter was waiting for him at home not knowing her what was going on. T_T

I'm sure Okabe will find a way that lets Kurisu and Mayuri both live.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 12, 2011 2:12 PM

Jul 2010
AMAZING EPISODE. PURELY UTTERLY COMPLETELY AMAZING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.

I was so happy everything was said and done, and Mayuri was finally saved.. But then. Kurisu needs to die for that to happen.

Mayuri or Kurisu? That shouldn't have to be a decision Okabe makes. What'll he do?
I couldn't bear this show ending without Mayuri or Kurisu.. Agh!

I had completely forgot about the very first D-mail. Wow. I wonder how far in the future that Kurisu had come from though... Hm.

5/5 - Loved it. Am dying inside, but loved it.
Dec 17, 2011 11:43 AM
Jan 2010
Mr Braun was the semi final boss
Dec 31, 2011 4:23 PM

Sep 2010
bakuramariks said:
It's obvious now. Everything will end the way it started!

;_;

This. As I said in some previous posts, they will just notice that all things they did were for nothing.

Aside from that, as always this episode was really great and I enjoyed it.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Apr 19, 2011

260 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
Apr 24, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
Apr 24, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

saxophone15 - Apr 26, 2011

241 by GatchiShoppo »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Apr 17, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1825 by fentphantom »»
Apr 12, 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.