Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 21, 2011 10:37 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.----------------------------------------Way to go Ayumu, a kiss on the new girl,

not to mention breast grab, too bad it was accidental but now I see how things can evolve from there. Indeed Tomonori is a great addition with unique abilities. I have to say that I will bitch a little at Ayumu in this episode because his pathetic self got me irritated in regards to Tomonori. She certainly not deserve all the trouble she went through to save Ayumu and Haruna just to end up having to marry. Traditional marriage the way it is sometimes dictated in anime can be as simple as seeing the girl naked or kissing her like Ayumu did but he also did step B, which is touching her privates. That in a girl is obviously her breasts and what is between her legs. Even though all this was Haruna's fault.

About Tomonori, I loved all her expressive facials in the spoiler
from being normal, to being shy, to being cute and to be extremely embarrassed. She is certainly interesting from her grading of ramen with star seals, which I am curious to see what else they can be used for. They used with Tomonori's entrance into scene the swooping from above tactic, which really crates that surprise, especially when everyone is in trouble. Her sudden beautified ramen technique that upon contact with any megalo volatilizes them into particles much like Ayumu's mystletain kick with the chainsaw except Tomonori's ramen just needs to make contact while Ayumu needs to slice them sufficiently. I also love Tomonori's hat as it has military taste with a pig that's hungry. It was unfortunate that Haruna was stupid enough to push Ayumu onto Tomonori, creating a kissing scene with Ayumu being on top of her. So not only did create a kiss/marriage pact due to Tomonori's circumstances but it also made a breast grab scene, which shows quite clearly decent proportions of her breast; it also made her cry and I hate Ayumu for that shit!

Tomonori certainly never asked for this nor did deserve it IMO. In fact the reason she never fought back IMO is precisely because she knew her fate was sealed in there is nothing you can do about it. So even if she was rapped, she would have no choice but to marry that person or kill him and remain never to be married. Tomonori's base has those weird latex/gas mask workers that from the looks of it are very well built and certainly strong. They look there are wearing male thongs that are used in strip joints for females. I am baffled at WTF is up with the pig feeding? Is it for food with in mind the ramen or there is another motive in raising them? That machine seen at the end of last episode, is still confusing to me. Upon a closer look of it, did anyone notice its head has the shape of a pig? Ayumu was such a idiotic dork upon Tomonori sharing her most favorite part of her ramen with him he still like stupid fool completely ignores the meaning of all this, especially with the way she blushes around him. He is far worse than Ichika from IS in that kind of situation. At least Ichika did not kiss any girl at all yet. Tomonori can get quite aggressive towards Ayumu's friend going as far as shaking him violently and scratching him all over. Her fan service in the spoiler
shows a better view of her breasts and their size as well as a very good style of bra…..stripped!

About Ayumu, completely pathetic but totally comedic in this episode. That's one good thing about him, he never makes you stop laughing. From the start he miserably has to study for summer school most likely because the girls prevented him from doing his school properly and instead fight off different opponents. He was unfortunate to have Haruna teach him since I myself could not comprehend any of the drawings unless I got into her mind to see what she associates them with but Hellscythe did a swift job of teaching him. In fact she could be a genius to rival Haruna. Ayumu's change in his eyes expression sure confirmed his annoyance at Haruna's method. I did like the comedy involving the heat being so crazy to kill a bug and Ayumu is forced to avoid it along with its sun beam with various methods such as hiding in the shadows while it attracted the crowds attention as well as going under a truck. The best part of this gag is the way he looked in the spoiler
while sprinting under the sun. That was really good.

His sudden entrance to fight off the horse megalo by pulling its hair on his head just before he was about to sexually abuse Haruna was brilliant for a timing to make it right to the viewer, although cliche. What most caught my attention is this. It shows Ayumu might have evolved in his attacks as I did not see this in him attacking other monsters. Obviously he had to transform into a masou shoujo but what I liked about that part is the struggle with the horse megalo while sparks fly around. It was the classical chainsaw struggle made good IMO. Unfortunate for him that came another megalo of a jellyfish type, which stabbed only to shock him in a most not funny way I find, in fact it was more of him looking miserable and OMG at his reaction towards the jellyfish fondling his thing, while the jellyfish was decent enough to be repulsed by his thing. I for one am glad Haruna punched him and Sera kicked him for his foolish kiss on Tomonori because it gave me a certain satisfaction. That being said he was a complete jerk to Tomonori's advance and trying to appeal to him as a wife. I do find he looks very nice
with a ponytail. In fact he looks more mature that way although his action spoke louder in regards to his maturity. I am certainly hoping he will mature about Tomonori's feelings and approaches.
Rest in spoiler
About preview, them changing the final art to the one in spoiler
of Hellscythe is great! I like that art.
Yumekichi11Feb 21, 2011 7:32 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Feb 21, 2011 10:56 AM

Oct 2010
haha it had to be a ero megane xD
and the hanabata version haruna made me lol.
oh and yuki is a nice new cute char. always welcome :3
Feb 21, 2011 11:30 AM

Nov 2010
Yuki is so cute! I'm all for her now. :D
Feb 21, 2011 11:32 AM
Jul 2010
I wish for those ero glasses, damn anyone know where I can order them :D?Episode was enjoyable as usual, Vampire ninja ftw :)
Feb 21, 2011 11:37 AM

Dec 2008
Hello I'm a Jellyfish...
Feb 21, 2011 11:40 AM

Nov 2008
Well, that was interesting introduction. I wonder how long it will take for her to move to Ayumu's house?
Feb 21, 2011 11:41 AM

Jul 2008
Ramen Fighter Miki?
Feb 21, 2011 11:46 AM

Jan 2009
So, ever since Haruna pushed Ayumu, I was wondering when they'd explain that a kiss meant marriage for them vampire ninjas.
Other than that... *sighs*
I was hoping it'd keep getting better, like with the previous episode, but it dropped down again.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 21, 2011 11:50 AM

Jul 2009
Hello. I am Satomi Arai a jellyfish.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Feb 21, 2011 11:56 AM

Oct 2010
Oosran said:
So, ever since Haruna pushed Ayumu, I was wondering when they'd explain that a kiss meant marriage for them vampire ninjas.
Other than that... *sighs*
You tell me, because of Haruna Ayumu is in a shit load of complications. Although Haruna expressions are love, more so than before. Probably because of she grew quite well on me and the accumulation of this episode just reached the green level of acceptance of her. I did like her from the beginning but it's more than ever even though she got Ayumu so much in shit for pushing him.
Llama765 said:
Hello I'm a Jellyfish...
Yeah that looked fan service tentacle inserted. Not bad since it was short and nice.
daBoss said:
Yuki is so cute! I'm all for her now. :D
Hellscythe will be sad but since it's like that now there is no choice but to do the threesome less Hellscythe does not mind watching.

Feb 21, 2011 12:10 PM

May 2010
Jellyfish man-rape, killer Santa Claus, kyuketsu-ninja marriage, and ero-megane. God, I love this show so much!
Feb 21, 2011 12:10 PM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Way to go Ayumu, a kiss on the new girl,

not to mention breast grab, too bad it was accidental but now I see how things can evolve from there. More later

I wonder if the real reason for Haruna to push Ayumu away from Yuki is because she may have some feelings for him?
Feb 21, 2011 12:11 PM

Feb 2010
hankgathers said:
Ramen Fighter Miki?

Okay, I admit, I lol'd.
XeoFeb 21, 2011 2:32 PM
Feb 21, 2011 12:45 PM

Sep 2010
So we have...
-Hentai Poney
-Jellyfish Rapist
-Ramen Killer
-Zombie x Vampireninja
-Tanabata Haruna Version
-Ero megane <3
Good episode \o/
Feb 21, 2011 1:01 PM

Dec 2009
Four things about this episode:

1. Yuki is full of moeness *_*
2. Lol @ badass santa XD
3. Mighty need for those glasses !
4. I liked the picture from yuu during the prievew :3

Win Episode
yuno6.jpg
Feb 21, 2011 1:03 PM

Apr 2010
Again the old fall accidentally kissing and touching breast fall, that move is cliché and very boring.
It was obvious right away that there was a big meaning behind it since Sera's behavior was strange afterwards till the part where she explained.
I wonder if Ayumu will be able to accept the circumstances as it looked like he wasn't able to since it was a accident.
Still he probably just has to except it, or there must be special circumstances tho judging from both Sera and Mael that doesn't seem like the case.

Mael certainly seems like a interesting character and she appears to be a good addition to the anime.
She is a bit Tsun tsun tho, but who would not be after getting married with a stranger in such a way
She also seemed to be the type that works hard to achieve her goals, even if they are a bit strange and people do want to destroy some of them.
I also wonder about the rivalry amongst those vampire ninjas judging from Sera's and Mael's reactions it doesn't seem to be very tense.
And Mael was actually very friendly towards Sera tho Sera wasn't to friendly towards her.

Haruna was acting pretty selfish again she didn't even gave her apology for that kiss, instead she said Ayumu was a pervert and kicked him.
Her behavior with that festival thing was pretty forceful and i wonder what she did to get Hellscythe and Sera in those outfit.
Which was very sexy to see.
Feb 21, 2011 1:11 PM

Oct 2010
Ojisama_Cut said:
So we have….
-Hentai Poney

That was hilarious just for the fact they put a megalo as a horse that has on top of all hentai tendencies.
Ojisama_Cut said:
-Jellyfish Rapist
That was obvious ecchi tentacle try out and Ayumu electrical torture, which may be hilarious to some but to me I just found him pitiful.
Ojisama_Cut said:
-Ramen Killer
Best for me as I was O_O at Yuki using a ramen that = to holy water on megalos.
Ojisama_Cut said:
-Zombie x Vampire ninja
Beautiful love but when it's accidental and you have Ayumu acting like a jerk to Yuki, whereas he can be all awwwwwww towards Hellscythe pisses me off! Stupid Ayumu should show more acceptance and take responsibility. Yeah I am butt-hurt by that but I won't argue anymore because it's how the creators made his character that I have seen tons of in other series. Only thing I can hope for is he GARs up to accept Yuki eventually. Right now all the does is blush like a idiot instead of for example take the damn lunch, say a thank you and appreciate it.
Ojisama_Cut said:
-Tanabata Haruna Version
Haruna as way too much imagination with the Santa Claus thing.
Ojisama_Cut said:
-Eros megane <3
Reminded me of that episode with them in ToLoveRU.
Nasty001 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Way to go Ayumu, a kiss on the new girl,
not to mention breast grab, too bad it was accidental but now I see how things can evolve from there. More later
I wonder if the real reason for Haruna to push Ayumu away from Yuki is because she may have some feelings for him?
It may be and I suspect it because of simply he saw her naked many times, problem with Haruna is that she is not too honest with herself, is she even tsundere?
Yumekichi11Feb 21, 2011 1:48 PM

Feb 21, 2011 1:11 PM

Jul 2009
Love Haruna's version of Santa Claus =P
A bit messed up but oh so cool, awesome thought of his clothes actually being red due to the blood of his victims xD

I wonder what the pony tail symbols though^^
Feb 21, 2011 1:33 PM

Feb 2010
Pure Hilariousity.
Feb 21, 2011 1:53 PM

Oct 2010
EternalDreamer said:
I wonder what the pony tail symbols though^^
I don't know but I tried reading on it here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pony_tail
and only thing that came with common sense is "standing out" and being functional. I am assuming highly that the ponytail is either a reference to Ayumu manning up because of him kissing a girl or just plainly to make him stand out more. Although being a zombie and masou shoujo makes him stand out already enough IMO.

Feb 21, 2011 2:27 PM

Sep 2008
P-p-p-ponytail. <3
If only Tanabata really was like this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2011 2:33 PM

Feb 2008
I'm considering bumping this up a score after this episode. Amazing.
Feb 21, 2011 2:37 PM
Mar 2010
The characters are so random. Vampire Nnja Tonkotsu Ramen Fighter de geso
Feb 21, 2011 2:39 PM

May 2008
loved this

u like ?
Feb 21, 2011 2:55 PM

May 2009
Kinda all over the place but was a lot of fun and hilarious at times - especially that last part with Orita.
Anyway, Yuki's a nice addition to the cast. Yuu's got some competition. Also good ramen goes a long way.
Feb 21, 2011 3:15 PM
Sep 2010
Im hoping that the marriage with Yuki will create or spring forth some hidden feelings between Ayumu and rest anyone agree?
Feb 21, 2011 3:16 PM

Feb 2010
Hentai-Horse was funnyyy...

Lots of lolz this episode.

So he's a married man now eh?

Yuki is kawaii ^^
Feb 21, 2011 3:19 PM

Oct 2010
I got a new wallpaper ^^

I was laughing so hard at the part with the glasses as i just re-watched the To Love Ru episode no more than 2h ago
Ayumu trying to run 100m under the sun and just quiting half way there made me lol as well
huh?
Feb 21, 2011 3:20 PM

Feb 2009
Bursted out laughing when Ayumu got tent. raped by jellyfish
Feb 21, 2011 3:22 PM

Nov 2010
This show is so crazy, and i love every second of it. 12 eps definitely wont be enough, i hope it continues for a second season.
Feb 21, 2011 3:26 PM

Dec 2009
The tentacle rape jellyfish had me laughing, and so had the ero glasses. Overall a fun episode.
Ara ara.
Feb 21, 2011 3:34 PM
Sep 2010
Im hoping that the marriage with Yuki will create or spark the hidden feelings between Ayumu and the rest anyone agree?
Feb 21, 2011 3:36 PM

Sep 2010
I think this show makes less sense than just about anything I've ever seen.

It's also incredibly enjoyable.
Feb 21, 2011 3:36 PM

Oct 2010
yuki is cute :3 she will make a fine addition to the harem
Feb 21, 2011 3:38 PM

Jan 2011
So, after Ayumu's cross-dressing and panty shots had become common, they spiced things up - he went through TENTACLE RAPE!!! Or almost, as even the Megalos seem to have some sense of dignity, and ran away screaming as soon as they realised what exactly they were touching... lol XD But, really, how much more does this poor guy have to go through?

PS.(1) Was the ramen that bad it could kill you just by touching it?
PS.(2) I F@&*NG WANT THOSE GLASSES!!!
Feb 21, 2011 3:40 PM

Oct 2010
i knew yuki sounded familiar... she's ika musume!!
Feb 21, 2011 3:48 PM
Sep 2010
Im hoping that the marriage with Yuki will create or spring forth some hidden feelings between Ayumu and rest anyone agree?
Feb 21, 2011 4:07 PM

Jul 2010
Nasty001 said:

This.
tsundere feelings and she don't know yet about kiss = marriage.. next episode will be interesting i guess.

Yuki is cute and i never thought she will become ayumu lover right after introduction. ayumu got a good harem. now only thing he need to attack sera for kiss when she drop her guard. it might change her talking style to ayumu.

Dai-sensei glasses for more fanservice. *sigh*
Han-yuuFeb 21, 2011 4:33 PM
Feb 21, 2011 4:11 PM

Feb 2011
gene098 said:
gene098 said:

Ha exactly my thoughts. Cant wait for next episode to see the drama.
Feb 21, 2011 4:41 PM

Jun 2010
Looks like Ayumu found a waifu hehe.
Feb 21, 2011 4:43 PM

Oct 2010
EliteKitten said:
loved this
u like ?
I like better the where there Sera fan service and Hellscythe hilarious costume in the spoiler

choyos said:
I got a new wallpaper ^^
I got a better one
and in general the whole Santa Claus imagination of Haruna are great although scary especially my favorite one in the spoiler above.
gene098 said:
Yes and it would be fun to see their love feelings. I vote for a Asobi type of kissing where all kiss Ayumu in the end except Sera since that means she would have to marry him.

Feb 21, 2011 4:48 PM

Jan 2011
this one was quite over the top and funny so i enjoyed it!,and i'm pretty sure that girl that gave ayumu the glasses is in the opening song she holding like a blue sword.
Feb 21, 2011 5:03 PM

Mar 2009
Loved it, what part? All of it lol. I kinda wanna see ayumu force a kiss outta sera that'd be awesome.

Feb 21, 2011 5:11 PM

Feb 2011
Ayumu's 100 meter dash was funny. The entire alley scene was funny. When Sera kicked him right after Haruna I was like "really." Though I'm not sure if it was because of the marriage ceremony or just because she always has to join in on the beat up Ayumu parts. Yuki seems like a good addition to this odd harem. I look forward to the next episode.
Feb 21, 2011 5:13 PM
May 2009
I think I know some people that want those glasses
Feb 21, 2011 5:27 PM

Apr 2008
Funny ep again.
And nice to hear Ika Musume voice in here :D

Feb 21, 2011 6:01 PM

Aug 2010
If only Tanabata would be this cool...
Feb 21, 2011 6:12 PM

Apr 2010
Married on a kiss? Lucky bastard, I wanna marry a vampire ninja.

Feb 21, 2011 6:23 PM

Aug 2010
Woo woo! Ayumu got himself a new wife :DD

Ero Megane!! =)
Feb 21, 2011 6:23 PM

Jun 2009
Yuki's obviously the best choice now. And i want those ero-megane.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who's worst girl? It's Sera, right?

SwimminglyDone - Mar 26, 2016

12 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Apr 1, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 28, 2011

147 by IfIspeak »»
Jan 31, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MorningGlory - Jan 24, 2011

167 by reachghost117 »»
Jan 29, 2023 7:16 AM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 29, 2011

236 by Muow »»
Jan 24, 2023 12:02 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 28, 2011

245 by Muow »»
Jan 24, 2023 7:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.