Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 30, 2011 11:33 AM

Feb 2010
I thought I was watching a hentai at that 1 part where they were sexually harassing her
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2011 11:39 AM

Nov 2009
Actually the firs good episode in the series. Still don't understand why everyone is so afraid of Satelaizer since currently she acts very shy, cute, and totally not like a psycho.
Jan 30, 2011 1:08 PM
Feb 2010
Pandora mode = Super Sayans?
Jan 30, 2011 2:16 PM

Oct 2009
MorningGlory said:

Did I just saw someone's vagina being punch 0.0

Yes, poor Bridgette...
Jan 30, 2011 2:34 PM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
So the whole events happened one year before the present now. What bothers me is that nowhere was it explained how the sudden appearance happened at that point and why was it not detected? It looks like some kind of foreshadow to Novas having stealth that is far advance until it decides to reveal itself. For all that can be known it looks like if it was not found out, it would have killed a large civilian population.
Well if I remember correctly, didn't they show a Nova going stealth when they did the flashback of how Kazuya's sister died? But I still agree that it could have been explained, or explained better.

And thanks for the explanations you two. Helped a lot...now I get what is going on better.
desolatoFeb 1, 2011 9:27 AM
Jan 30, 2011 3:22 PM

Nov 2009
Epic fight, kazuya's getting a little less annoying.
Jan 30, 2011 3:25 PM

May 2010
Don't they ever get in any real trouble for all this or is just a week in confinement.
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Jan 30, 2011 3:45 PM

Oct 2010
neji64plms said:
Don't they ever get in any real trouble for all this or is just a week in confinement.
TBH they do but it's only the week confinement. They have to tolerate all this because they need all the Pandoras they can get to fight Novas.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 30, 2011 5:21 PM

Jan 2011
DenjaX said:
OK I'm starting to figure out the education of their school..

1st year:
Boys - Find a sophomore to become their Limiter. Learn Freezing after they find one. Learn Eirenbar Set.
Girls - Weapon Mastery. Learn Pandora Mode. Can't acquire a Limiter yet.

2nd year:
Boys - ??? (maybe enhancing their skills)
Girls - Learn Eirenbar Set when they acquire a Limiter. Learn Accel Turn.

3rd year:
Boys - ??? (their pandora are already graduated right o.o)
Girls - Learn Tempest Turn.

Correct me if I'm wrong or add more info xD

Correct. The Guys don't get a third year. Why would they need one? They get to have a Hot Pandora as compensation. LOL!

I'm Really liking this one so far. Can't wait for the Blu Ray Uncensored version. The way these girls are drawn is just SO nasty. LOL
GiesterfarherJan 30, 2011 5:26 PM
Jan 30, 2011 6:38 PM

Apr 2009
Dere Bridgette is too cute.
Jan 30, 2011 7:53 PM

Nov 2010
Epic fight but there seems to be something missing a well, lets hope no dies, to earlier for that isn't it?
Jan 30, 2011 8:28 PM

Jun 2009
I loved this episode. To lock her down during Pandora Mode was epic.

and I couldn't help but do this as well

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=18237&show=4800#msg10265873
Jan 31, 2011 2:49 AM

Sep 2008
Man, this has got to be the worst school ever. Where ever Bridget goes she runs into evil bitches that - for whatever reason - wishes to cut her up. Also; stupid impatient Kazuya just can't take a damn hint - YOU DON'T JUST WALK INTO PEOPLES ROOM BECAUSE THE DOOR IS UNLOCKED.

At this point I am so fascinated by this show's badness that I just keep on watching to see what stupid thing happens next. It's so bad it's slightly entertaining. :)
Jan 31, 2011 3:42 AM

Nov 2010
So I watched this episode. anime I am disappoint.

Then I went to check on the manga for this week's ep. Much. Freaking. Better.

I'm beginning to wonder if the producers are actually trying to turn this anime in to the worst thing ever because they hate manhwas or something.
Jan 31, 2011 9:47 AM
Jan 2009
I don't think the dere dere Bridgett suits her so much. The transition between bad ass and dere is just too abrupt in my opinion. Its like one or the other in this series. I get the fact that she has trauma in her past and they've finally started to touch upon it in this episode a bit.(no pun intended)

As far as limiters go can all they do is freeze? I wish they'd go more into what Aoi's abilities are and why and how much more capable he is since they make it seem like he is doing things that can't be done by other limiters.

So many boobs in this episode and not while fighting...speaking of, if they can regenerate their clothes then why are they naked all the time? I know, I know fan service.
Just thought having that ability was kind of silly if your going to stay naked.
Jan 31, 2011 12:47 PM

Feb 2008
Funny how when a guy gets kicked in the groin no one talks about it, but when a girl gets punched/kicked between the legs its a big deal all of a sudden. And tit punching. You'd expect them to get hit far more often when tits take up half the character model.

It's always hilarious that these anime have characters that can slice with surgical precision. They can slice open an entire shirt with an enormous sword without even hitting the breasts. People are talking about how unrealistic it is that the clothes do not regenerate, but that's part of the whole ecchi business. If it was realistic you'd see boobs being sliced off every minute. I guess if that happened no one would be watching the show though. Well except for guro lovers, but those people should be hunted down and shot in the back. Just like people who like rape.

Fun series so far though! bit to much on the ecchi side, but I found it less obtrusive than in Ikki tousen.
Jan 31, 2011 5:13 PM

Oct 2010
tensainobaka said:
As far as limiters go can all they do is freeze? I wish they'd go more into what Aoi's abilities are and why and how much more capable he is since they make it seem like he is doing things that can't be done by other limiters.
They explained it wrong. Aoi is the most capable because he is the only one who has 30% of Stigmata on his body the others have nil or close to it most likely. They also did not explain that because Kazuya's sister was the best Pandora and only that has 20 Stigmatas on her body then Kazuya might be the best limiter. They only explained all this in writing on the computer screens.

He's just got to develop more his skills.

Jan 31, 2011 9:35 PM

Jun 2009
I also cannot wait for the OST to this series. I enjoyed the fight scene BGM very much.
Jan 31, 2011 9:40 PM

Dec 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
They explained it wrong. Aoi is the most capable because he is the only one who has 30% of Stigmata on his body the others have nil or close to it most likely. They also did not explain that because Kazuya's sister was the best Pandora and only that has 20 Stigmatas on her body then Kazuya might be the best limiter. They only explained all this in writing on the computer screens.

He's just got to develop more his skills.
Thnks for the explanation! I was also kinda getting confused. And what did Bridgette mean they 'dirty' when they were talking about getting her a limiter??? And ,so the more percent of Stigma they get they more powerful they are?
desolatoFeb 1, 2011 9:22 AM
Feb 1, 2011 12:14 AM

Sep 2007
Kuro-Tenshi said:
Thnks for the explanation! I was also kinda getting confused. And what did Bridgette mean they 'dirty' when they were talking about getting her a limiter??? And ,so the more percent of Stigma they get they more powerful they are?

A Pandora and limiter have to develop a "special bond" during baptism in order to obtain an Erienbar set between the two of them. What is exactly done during the baptism is still unknown other than the lucky guy being able to "spend a night" in the girl's room as tradition.

Limiters are normally unable to use Freezing unless they initiate Ereinbar set with their Pandora, which is the process of linking the limiter with the Pandora's stigmata. Kazuya is a special case in which he has a 'stigmata body' like his sister, Kazuha. Kazuha is one of the best, if not THE best, Pandora ever with her body being capable of handling 20 stigmata where as most average Pandoras only handle 2-5. With Kazuha as the best Pandora, Kazuya is the best limiter. So far, freezing is all limiters can do. All the focus and powerups go to the Pandoras anyway.
desolatoFeb 1, 2011 9:23 AM
Feb 1, 2011 1:02 AM

Oct 2010
Wasabi said:
Kazuha is one of the best, if not THE best, Pandora ever with her body being capable of handling 20 stigmata where as most average Pandoras only handle 2-5. With Kazuha as the best Pandora, Kazuya is the best limiter. So far, freezing is all limiters can do. All the focus and powerups go to the Pandoras anyway.
Wait a second is it not 6 the best?

Feb 1, 2011 4:49 AM
Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good, I liked it but of course the fan service always prevails. Still seeing that naughty part of Ingrid (NFSW) is nice since as far as I remember there was few of those in the manga. Anyways on to the actual content of the episode, I am thinking they emphasizing Bridgette's bad memories of being touched. It's a good thing because it shows how she was abused and where she was touched IMO. In regards to Bridgette's room it was very girlish with pink colored chairs and some plushies. They did very well the part with the diary, especially Kazuya's reaction. Kazuya is one lucky dude to have seen Bridgette naked (NFSW).

About the fight, really well done minus the fan service of ripped clothes and panties. Ingrid is completely insane. She actually hit Bridgette at 2 spots I don't really like, that of Bridgette's breasts and between her legs. Well done for Bridgette's weapon being broken by Ingrid's weapons. However Bridgette gets credit from me for slashing Ingrid's breast (NFSW) and you can see it better later on (NFSW). I kind figured out why they chose the Pandora mode to be the way it is, easier fan service show off (NFSW). Good job on Bridgette's embarrassment and of Leo/Ingrid one towards the contract forming of limiters.

My favorite part is actually 2. First is when Ingrid gets so pawned by Kazuya's freezing and the other one is Kazuya's speech towards Ingrid about Marine, he actually teared up. Wonderfully done Kazuya's freezing and Leo's pawning by Bridgette. Looks like Ingrid has three stigmas, not bad but it does not compare to the max most Pandoras have.

About the flashback, I think it had less impact than the manga. Mainly my confusion is at WTF black screen. Now I have to see the BDs to find out why. The Nova was drawn out well. Marine being slashed in half was a bite more dramatic when seen in this episode. Her last moments were fleshed out fine.

Miscellaneous stuff, probably the cutest moment of Bridgette was just cute. There is no better than that one IMO. Nice night gown see through (NFSW). I wonder if the fogged bathroom part of Bridgette will be uncensored in the BD/DVD version. I really still hate that bitch Athea whenever I see her. Ingrid's specs in the spoiler
made me laugh at how she likes beer and is very sensible, maybe more than Bridgette. Guess next week's episode is Rana time. Her fan service in the spoiler (NFSW)
will be really good because there was not enough of it in the manga and she wears those fudonji panties alike. This week's art in the spoiler
Anyways I am sure people will like Rana.

Ariba, I never tought that fanservice would be this caliente, so I guess overall this anime has more to do with catfights among Pandora's that with the Nova's. So about thier limiters, what are they, forgive me for conculding, so I guess they are nothing more that male bitches for the Pandoras.
Feb 1, 2011 5:08 AM

Oct 2010
Nasty001 said:

Ariba, I never tought that fanservice would be this caliente, so I guess overall this anime has more to do with catfights among Pandora's that with the Nova's. So about thier limiters, what are they, forgive me for conculding, so I guess they are nothing more that male bitches for the Pandoras.
Perhaps at the very least slaves but who would not want to be to such nice girls. They have yet to show the Novas and how limiters fight against them although they showed a little bit of it.

Feb 1, 2011 6:09 AM

Sep 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
Wasabi said:
Kazuha is one of the best, if not THE best, Pandora ever with her body being capable of handling 20 stigmata where as most average Pandoras only handle 2-5. With Kazuha as the best Pandora, Kazuya is the best limiter. So far, freezing is all limiters can do. All the focus and powerups go to the Pandoras anyway.
Wait a second is it not 6 the best?

Why would six be the best? Kazuha had an unprecedented 20 of them all at once. The majority of Pandoras shown so far only have 2-5. I only know of two characters revealed so far that have six. However, the number of stigmata does not necessarily determine how strong the Pandora is.
Feb 1, 2011 6:42 AM

Oct 2010
Wasabi said:
Why would six be the best? Kazuha had an unprecedented 20 of them all at once. The majority of Pandoras shown so far only have 2-5. I only know of two characters revealed so far that have six. However, the number of stigmata does not necessarily determine how strong the Pandora is.
I though it does determine how strong they are. I think it was mentioned somewhere in the manga. I think one of teachers mentioned it. I meant 6 is average best among the Pandoras for the number of Stigmatas they have.
desolatoFeb 1, 2011 9:23 AM

Feb 1, 2011 9:06 AM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
I though it does determine how strong they are. I think it was mentioned somewhere in the manga. I think one of teachers mentioned it. I meant 6 is average best among the Pandoras for the number of Stigmatas they have.
Wasn't that mentioned in previous episode.
The teacher said that the Stigma of Aoi's sister was special and that he was special as well for already heaving Stigma.
Not to mention that the amount was also unusual.
Feb 1, 2011 10:29 AM

Oct 2010
Aversa said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Wasn't that mentioned in previous episode.
The teacher said that the Stigma of Aoi's sister was special and that he was special as well for already heaving Stigma.
Not to mention that the amount was also unusual.
Exactly, so you can in between the lines that the more Stigmatas a Pandora has the more her strength is. All that is left is to develop and perfect things like Tempest Turn.

Feb 1, 2011 6:53 PM

Jul 2009
Oh god. Aoi decides to just barge his way into her room and then proceed to try to READ HER DIARY? Then he's like "oh yea I just wanna help you, I don't care if you want me to or not!" Wow, can he GET ANY WORSE?!
Ingrid is interesting ... although the whole "oh I guess I was thinking wrong" is horribly cliche
Why would Garnessa suddenly turn out all nice? Kind of random IMO ...
Fighting was pretty cool. Until Aoi decided to jump in. Then I wanted to smack him ...
Feb 2, 2011 4:47 PM
Aug 2007
Can anyone tell me what the exact differences between the censored and uncensored versions are?
Feb 2, 2011 6:28 PM

Jan 2011
I liked the ep
Satellizer + blanket covering = aw~ so cute~
I never noticed the kick in between her legs though, I think I noticed but didn't pay attention due to the fighting xD;;
:I in short, the ep was good...needs less fanservice.. they add it in every here and there.. *cough*
Feb 2, 2011 9:15 PM

Oct 2010
Hakochi said:
I never noticed the kick in between her legs though, I think I noticed but didn't pay attention due to the fighting xD;;
No it's not only you but rejoice for you have people like me to point out those parts. I kind just pause it or slow motion it. There is a lot of other things you can see like that such as panties and things that just fly by too fast to notice it. Been doing it for some time and its rather interesting for me.
hollandschevisch said:
Can anyone tell me what the exact differences between the censored and uncensored versions are?
Basically ray of lights, fog and black screen whereas the uncensored version has all those uncensored most likely panties and nudity. Not sure about the blood but even the uncensored version had some black patches in this episode during Marine's part less my screen is not working properly. I pointed one of those parts in my first post.

Feb 3, 2011 9:04 AM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Hair is one of the things that makes a woman and many woman are proud of there hair.
It's a real shame if the have to hide it, yet there are some country's that are foolish enough to have a law that they should hide it.
You can also tell allot from a girls hair.

Yumekichi11 said:
Aversa said:
Aoi definitely went up a few points this episode.
He might be a bit annoying and unthoughtful at times but he is a very good and nice person, sometimes even to good for his own good.

Exactly and last I heard in Madoka, that kindness can backfire on you. He's got to learn to be assertive like he was in this episode.
Kindness is something that can be easily used by others especially people who don't know how to say no get taken advantage of.
It's just sad to see how often people take advantage of people's good intentions.
Just look at the work place how many people use there kind co workers to save themselves some workload.
And look at how often people who don't know how to say no end up with the dirty jobs, it's partly there own fault for not saying no tho.
But this is how society works.

Yumekichi11 said:
I think she might have a problem expressing her feelings to others and keeps most of her feelings towards herself.
Her past could be the reason for this.

Yumekichi11 said:
His age might be of influence but i still think he should have known better.
Then again he is still learning.

Yumekichi11 said:
Some country's of origin for non Japanese characters are just mentioned way to often in Anime and manga.
The country's mentioned are pretty much always the same China, Russia, Germany, France the UK and the US and on rare occasion Italy.
It's like other country's are pretty much non existent.
To take it a step further Africa, South America, and Australia are continents pretty much unheard of in Anime.
Talking about Anime in general here not just Freezing a other perfect example of this is Infinite Stratos.

Yumekichi11 said:
Yes it does explain things better.
Ingrid probably saw Miyabi's defeat as a attempt to bring disorder amongst the students by Bridgitte.
And it's always nice to see the art style of Im, Dal Young and Kim, Kwang Hyun i just love those expressions of the characters.
AversaFeb 3, 2011 9:08 AM
Feb 5, 2011 9:46 PM

Jan 2011
Wasabi said:
Salathiel said:
I dont rly understand it...they are "military" personel who must obey orders...but thats only true for younger students or what?...from my point of view Ingrid and others are one who are disobeying them now....for theyr little pride....

Since the third years are the seniors, they feel the need to impose strict military hierarchy by making an example out of Bridgette. As for Ingrid, she feels that it's important to enforce the rules on others even if it means going to drastic measures and breaking it herself.

This was a pretty badly condensed episode. They took out the majority of the flashback which showed more of Marine and pretty much revealed more on Ingrid's fervor for rules. And again, they forgo the awesomeness that is Pandora mode for some SSJ shit.

Personally, I prefer the new version to the Manga version of Pandora Mode. The Manga version reminded me of Power Rangers.... I HATE Power rangers. LOL
Feb 6, 2011 9:37 AM

May 2010
The episode is much better than the previous eps.

check said:
I face palmed when he walked in 2 seconds later after knocking even though he didn't hear a response.

A bit of this.

At least he show some skills in the battle.

BTW, are those kicks and punches in unusual parts of a girl's body part of fanservice? Those look painful. lol
StormViruzFeb 6, 2011 9:42 AM
Feb 6, 2011 4:40 PM

May 2010
This show is way too entertaining to watch considering how very bad it is. All the clichés (even the classic "spectating-characters-explain-everything-that's-going-on") are there and the amount of fanservice is way beyond annoying, but at least it's well done and doesn't feel out of place. What I love the most, though, is that fucking melodrama. I can't help but smirk when that sad piano music starts playing and weeping girls hold each other and/or die for a noble cause. Kazuya's tear totally took that overboard this episode.

This is a prime example of an anime that is so bad that it's good.
Feb 7, 2011 9:12 PM

Feb 2010
-z- said:
This is a prime example of an anime that is so bad that it's good.

Hopefully it gets better.... the action is worthwhile... otherwise... no thanks.

I have to agree with you there.... fanservice is bleh too.
Feb 18, 2011 12:03 PM
Apr 2010
So..this school only has 2 teachers rright?lol
well i guess they have to get a break from the overdeveloped tits smacking,clothes ripping goodness.
Sent with Mal Updater
Feb 19, 2011 11:34 AM
Sep 2009
The girl humping the pillow was fucking hilarious.
Apr 15, 2011 1:33 AM

Mar 2009
Kinda boring. Ingrid's hot though.
Apr 25, 2011 4:33 AM
Oct 2009
That hit at the crotch area, I gotta say, ouch! I had to replay that part just to make sure I wasn't see things, but it was the crotch. Damn, these fights are quite painful to watch.
The window, the window shopping! Hooo!
Dec 17, 2011 8:29 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Nachtwandler_21 said:
Teachers(who were Kazuyas komrades) warned her that if she make Contract with Kazuya's brother they would kill her.
Maybe my memory is fuzzy but was it not more like if Bridgette gets Kazuya involved in anything that would hurt him, she would be killed.

hold up when did they say that??
DenjaX said:
OK I'm starting to figure out the education of their school..

1st year:
Boys - Find a sophomore to become their Limiter. Learn Freezing after they find one. Learn Eirenbar Set.
Girls - Weapon Mastery. Learn Pandora Mode. Can't acquire a Limiter yet.

2nd year:
Boys - ??? (maybe enhancing their skills)
Girls - Learn Eirenbar Set when they acquire a Limiter. Learn Accel Turn.

3rd year:
Boys - ??? (their pandora are already graduated right o.o)
Girls - Learn Tempest Turn.

Correct me if I'm wrong or add more info xD

actually why can't they learn freezing while they try to find one? to me it sounds like the ritual thing is very important so they can't be partners with someone their not compatible with.
and i think the guy learn som other stuff, maybe healing if they have somthing like this. but its unknown rite now.

Feb 25, 2012 2:46 PM

Jun 2011
what i saw in this ep , a clit getting punched and a nipple getting sliced .... just putting that out there
Feb 28, 2012 9:52 AM

Jan 2012
I LIKE IT *__________*
Sep 16, 2012 1:53 PM
Jul 2012
I found the main character is not that annoying.
Aright episode.
Wish Bridget be more badass.
3/5
Oct 23, 2012 9:06 PM
Sep 2011
g0053yyy said:
The girl humping the pillow was fucking hilarious.

Remember this one important tip when being around Chiffon: never......NEVER make her sexy!!!!!
Feb 25, 2013 8:19 AM

Sep 2012
This is a fun series. So the untouchable queen isnt untouchable against third years huh? Next episode here i come.
Aug 26, 2013 12:13 PM

Jul 2013
Sigh.. the story was interesting, I had hoped this would be different than most harem/ecchi shows but the stupidity just keep increasing every episode. I'm so damn annoyed by the main character, his voice just irritates me for some reason. The room intruding scene was also ridiculous, no sane person would leave their room unlocked when taking a shower. No matter how dense you are, I don't believe anyone would intrude on a lady's room before getting a permission.. it's just common sense. I also don't like how overpowered his freezing ability is, it can be considered cheating and he gained it by virtue of what? no training, no study, only by luck.

Also what's up with the untouchable queen? she's way too receptive of the protagonist, like almost no resistance at all. I'd believe it if they get close through some process but normally a cold character like her would've beat the shit out of anyone who approached her.

This series could've been amazing with better characterization and less ridiculous fanservice. I know it's an ecchi anime but when you show too much it loses the "flavor" and become the norm not to mention there's just something wrong with their disproportionate boobs
Nov 27, 2013 1:18 PM

Aug 2013
Im glad Kazuya is becoming less annoying. Makes the series more enjoyable :|
My Candies:
Jul 12, 2014 2:30 PM

May 2012
Sweet development, I really like where this is going!
Sep 16, 2014 8:41 PM

Jun 2013
Again the action and story was pretty decent but the fan service has gone past the point of annoying me and now is starting to piss me off.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kiba1996 - Feb 25, 2011

96 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 18, 2011

94 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 11:15 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Feb 12, 2011

78 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 4, 2011

99 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 21, 2011

127 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 9:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.