Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2010 9:57 AM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Guys's ass must be plated with gold since everybody seems to want a piece of it.
Sucks to be him.
Can't see a happy ending coming out of this.
Jun 14, 2011 1:26 PM

Apr 2011
Seriously, it's not even surprising that even the other guys in jail want some of that.
I enjoyed the fact that his name was Guys though...
but I agree, it doesn't look good for him.
I wonder what'll happen next?
Sep 6, 2011 8:11 AM

Dec 2009
Poor Guys. I'm actually curious about Evan.
Oct 14, 2013 2:12 AM
Aug 2011
Hmm I started watching and realized that I had actually seen this before.
Maybe not the whole episode but I had definitely seen this.
Guy's hat was an insta-reminder...

I don't understand how I had completely forgotten a freaking amazing name like Guys though.
Feb 4, 2014 6:20 AM

Dec 2012
lol his name is Guys. I didn't play the game so I watched it without knowing the characters names and I was just sitting there laughing when I found out his name is Guys. I even forgot what I wanted to say about this ova because I'm still laughing at Guys' name.
allo
Apr 9, 2017 2:33 AM
Jul 2018
Like several other users in this discussion thread, the highlight of the episode was the protagonist's name. I didn't get much else out of the episode though. However, I think the goose (or whatever it was) getting shot at the end was meant to be some kind of symbol.
Jul 15, 2017 10:26 PM

Apr 2016
TThere really is a sense of hopelessness for Guys. :( It's only been a month, but his family moved away, his friends weren't at court as witnesses, and he has been raped by over three people... Guys said he wants to be free like a bird, who can fly over the wall, but when we saw the bird get shot and fall... I think that represents Guys' initial insistence to not give up, which was crumbling... Even if Guys really does try to escape, that police officer who wants our protagonist as a pet, will probably stop him...

I'm more curious about Evan. Is Evan supposed to be technically dead? Why did Lusca react to Evan's name? What is their connection? Will Lusca investigate Guys' case and have our poor soul freed?

And what did the Jose do, to have Io agree to lead Guys and eventually, have Guys raped? :/

I hope we see Vallewida next episode. He's a mysterious and gentle character... Probably a good character, since he treated Guys' wounds.

More topics from this board

» Enzai

koreangirl - Oct 27, 2010

1 by Wicker_Senpai93 »»
Nov 22, 2019 10:44 AM

Poll: » Enzai Episode 2 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Nov 22, 2010

9 by Cloe900311 »»
Jul 15, 2017 11:40 PM

» Just a thought...

StarSidereal - Jan 19, 2009

3 by Zera »»
Mar 14, 2017 3:11 PM

» This sub board is officially mine

SaladISStupidasd - Jun 11, 2010

6 by Yup »»
Jun 12, 2010 9:14 AM

» Horror?

Lilly1x - Feb 8, 2009

3 by BadLuckTuck »»
Jul 8, 2009 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.