Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Nov 12, 2010 6:49 PM

Jan 2010
viral_hun said:
I could totally see Natsuno saying "Want some ramen?" to Toshio.

Edit: Made a fast photoshop edit:
AHAHAHHA. Nice man. Saved.
Orulyon said:
Sucrose said:
I keep wondering, how did they become werewolves?
It seems werewolves are different in the Shiki universe, they're just another form of vampire from what I've gathered :S

and you´re right.

The Funeral was awesome!
Well that sort of sucks...
Nov 12, 2010 8:45 PM

Oct 2009
Toshio lost his humanity and Natsuno makes a comeback!!

EDIT: Entire message edited to avoid spoilers.

9.5/10
Kyon2570Nov 12, 2010 9:07 PM

Nov 12, 2010 9:18 PM

Nov 2007
weirdest funeral ever. so "flamboyant".

I'm really starting to hate the monk. so because shiki are alive too he can just ignore they are killing the whole village? he's nothing but a coward like the rest of the village that will refuse to acknowledge what's going on.

as expected Natsuno has risen and I was thinking the whole time he'd be the one to show up at Ozaki's. seems they are the only 2 willing to stop what's going on.

ahh fuck I can't wait for what happens next. I have no idea what's going to happen next and I love it.
Nov 12, 2010 9:32 PM

Jun 2010
loved the episode just because of the last few minutes! NATSUNO!!! :)
Nov 12, 2010 9:45 PM

Oct 2008
lol "the funerals need to be less flashy"
Like a lot less xD

Tohru-chan is just too sweet!
Nov 13, 2010 3:57 AM

Oct 2009
Natsuno's damn cool 8)
Nov 13, 2010 4:12 AM

Dec 2009
Naratchi said:
Natsuno's damn cool 8)

Hai hai <3

Nov 13, 2010 6:53 AM

Aug 2009
Score one point for Natsuno. Is he gonna be doing some shiki killing butt in his "afterlife"?
Nov 13, 2010 11:44 AM

Jul 2008
natsuno isn't white enough to be a shiki :)) then again that's not a rule
Nov 13, 2010 12:45 PM

Nov 2008
LOL, I loved Natsuno's outfit.
Nov 13, 2010 1:11 PM

Dec 2009
The EPIC alliance of Natstuno and Toshio has started <3 ... or at lease i hope so.
Nov 13, 2010 1:16 PM

Jun 2009
it's just started!
Nov 13, 2010 1:33 PM

Sep 2010
Flashy Funeral....
Nov 13, 2010 1:34 PM

Jun 2008
Nice episode. I just love this show. God knows how much time we will make before seeing another show with similar style if we ever.

So Natsuno is up and walking. How did the vampires missed that? Did his father sent the body to the city or something?
I wonder if his a werewolf like Tatsumi. Btw this the first time they clearly said he was a werewolf. Until now he was just saying his different.

So the disappointed doctor got a pet-talk from a dead guy.

Those people at the bar where major idiots. They basically told the doctor that they know his speaking the truth but they like to pretend like it's a lie. Seriously what's the point in that when you already know?
Basically they are just scared shitless to do anything and they feel too weak to even try to save themselves. How pathetic can you get?

Lady Gaga is awesome. I have to give it to her. She certainly knows how to make a noticeable appearance.
The ugly nurse with the maid outfit is a completely different aspect of this show's horror.

VillettaIchihara said:
Willy Wonka is a funeral director now???

Thanks, I knew that funeral director reminded me of someone.
The funny part about that funeral wasn't only the way it was made but the guy the funeral was for.
MonadNov 13, 2010 2:09 PM
Nov 13, 2010 2:21 PM

May 2010
Natsuno apear!

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Nov 13, 2010 2:59 PM

Oct 2010
What is Natsuno now, some special vampire or what... I think he is going to deal with those Shiki family and run away with his best friend or he is going to kill all shiki and then himself...
Nov 13, 2010 3:45 PM

Dec 2009
Lordofthedeath said:
What is Natsuno now, some special vampire or what... I think he is going to deal with those Shiki family and run away with his best friend or he is going to kill all shiki and then himself...

Killing others? :O
Go on Natsuno x)
Killing himself? T~T
NOO!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs Natsuno* Natsuno baka!!! Baka baka baka!!! xD

Nov 13, 2010 3:51 PM

Oct 2007
wakka9ca said:
And for shikis, death is a celebration, death is a rebirth. (Well portrayed in this episode with the funeral). So death is not considered a bad thing for shikis. Is it life for them. They could technically lead normal lives like humans except during night. And obviously they treat humans as prey. But humans are not better anyway.
Way to go, I like how you say it.

Monad said:
Those people at the bar where major idiots. They basically told the doctor that they know his speaking the truth but they like to pretend like it's a lie. Seriously what's the point in that when you already know?
Basically they are just scared shitless to do anything and they feel too weak to even try to save themselves. How pathetic can you get?

Do you ever think why the doctor isn't publishing about his discover about Shiki? And instead he is trying to gain some trust from a small group of people? Because not everyone is going to believe him on something that is out of logic.
As for the people at the bar, they are just being selfish and don't want to get involve since nothing happened to them yet. So as long as they are safe they couldn't careless for the others.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 13, 2010 4:11 PM

Oct 2010
AngelRaf said:
Lordofthedeath said:

Go on Natsuno x)
Killing himself? T~T

Natsuno isn't baka, he is baka hunter xD
Why is he come back if he isn't going to kill anyone, mabye he want to live happy in shiki family LOL
Nov 13, 2010 5:56 PM

Dec 2009
Lordofthedeath said:
AngelRaf said:
Lordofthedeath said:

Go on Natsuno x)
Killing himself? T~T

Natsuno isn't baka, he is baka hunter xD
Why is he come back if he isn't going to kill anyone, mabye he want to live happy in shiki family LOL

He isn't baka.That was just my reaction when you said he is going to kill himself xP
Okay living happy with Kirishikis? :O
Tatsumi and Natsuno going shopping xD Sunako makes dinner together with Tohru.Tohru makes a special cake just for Natsuno.And so on ... xD

Nov 13, 2010 9:16 PM
Sep 2010
Glad that Natsuno back.

I know that he is said to have died, but his eyes aren't like the other shiki(s) so I'm guessing Natsuno is a special shiki (s) like that blue-haired guy or something like that.

This was a pretty good episode, it kinda got a bit boring somewhere in the middle, but Natsuno appearance made up for it.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Uploader53
Nov 13, 2010 11:37 PM

Jul 2007
So it looks like either Natsuno didnt die or he came back as something like Tatsumi.

Anyway, a decent episode. The preview for the next episode looked promising.
Nov 14, 2010 3:55 AM

Dec 2009
Trie said:
So it looks like either Natsuno didnt die or he came back as something like Tatsumi.

Natsuno died ...

Nov 14, 2010 6:29 AM

Jun 2008
AngelRaf said:
Trie said:

Natsuno died ...

hum , if you read the manga, well,it wasnt not quite like that, remember? i think i remember to read on the manga that

But that was the explanation of Tatsumi on the manga, maybe they will change it on the anime...

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 14, 2010 7:11 AM

Dec 2009
Orulyon said:
AngelRaf said:
Trie said:

Natsuno died ...

hum , if you read the manga, well,it wasnt not quite like that, remember? i think i remember to read on the manga that

But that was the explanation of Tatsumi on the manga, maybe they will change it on the anime...

I didn't read the manga.I don't want that it spoils the anime x3
But so much people already spoiled so I know almost all.But I didn't know this about werewolves( special shikis )

Nov 14, 2010 10:30 AM

Nov 2008
So our dr van Helsing is getting help from from a vampire... interesting developement indeed (not that I didn't expect it) . Next ep he are ought to see little lady Shiki past... I'm quite curious.

Ok, now I stpo being eloqent ang go for my fangirl spasm: kyaaaa Tooru, you're so cute with all those little diasies *____* that was so unbelievely.... aaah, cute!
Nov 14, 2010 10:57 AM

Dec 2009
Snowley said:
So our dr van Helsing is getting help from from a vampire... interesting developement indeed (not that I didn't expect it) . Next ep he are ought to see little lady Shiki past... I'm quite curious.

Ok, now I stpo being eloqent ang go for my fangirl spasm: kyaaaa Tooru, you're so cute with all those little diasies *____* that was so unbelievely.... aaah, cute!

I can't wait to see Sunako's past to :)
Incredible duo ~ Toshio and Natsuno ~ they kick ass! xD
I don't think Tohru will help Natsuno against shikis.

*fangirl mode on* Natsuno is so much cuter than Tohru !!!
N~a~t~s~u~n~o <3

Nov 14, 2010 4:36 PM

Nov 2008
AngelRaf said:

N~a~t~s~u~n~o <3

I like Natsuno, but Tooru... I can't bare his sweetnes! He's like... a sunshine after a rainy day! So positive! Aaagh! There is something disarming in him <3
Nov 14, 2010 4:36 PM
Dec 2007
The ending was utterly epic and a huge developmùent at the same time. Strange thing is that Natsuno didn't actually have shiki eyes, so I don't really know what to think at the moment. Anyway, the undead will take hard from now on it seems.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Nov 14, 2010 7:59 PM
Mar 2010
Didn't like how that nurse quit just b/c Toshio was out of it when he was about to kill his wife. Then again, I could sympathize with the monk, I would definately have reservations about killing sentient beings such as the Shiki (at first). Especially someone close to me and if they were in a helpless position.
Nov 14, 2010 9:14 PM

Jun 2010
AngelRaf said:
Snowley said:

N~a~t~s~u~n~o <3

I love Sunako, vampire loli is always right.

Epic Natsuno and Ozaki team incoming is going to make this show awesome. I kind of hope Tohru joins in as well since he seems to still want to be friendly with Natsuno, but I unfortunately don't see it happening. They're probably going to end up in a fight, assuming Megumi doesn't kill Tohru eventually. :(
Nov 15, 2010 12:56 AM

Nov 2008
Magumi killing Tooru? Shit, no! ;_______;
Nov 15, 2010 1:19 AM

Nov 2007
LOL THE FUNERALS. Best part of this ep.

So Natsuno doesn't look like a shiki at all... weird. I hope it's nothing stupid like he's ~special~ or something. I already have a huge problem with bluehairedcatears guy in that respect. (A vampire who isn't susceptible to sunlight is not a vampire, ffs.)

Bring on moar plot/action pls.
Nov 15, 2010 2:08 AM

Dec 2009
Snowley said:
AngelRaf said:

N~a~t~s~u~n~o <3

I like Natsuno, but Tooru... I can't bare his sweetnes! He's like... a sunshine after a rainy day! So positive! Aaagh! There is something disarming in him <3

But Natsuno is more cool than Tooru x)
I love him~ x3

Nov 15, 2010 2:10 AM

Dec 2009
Sartaj said:
AngelRaf said:
Snowley said:

N~a~t~s~u~n~o <3

I love Sunako, vampire loli is always right.

Epic Natsuno and Ozaki team incoming is going to make this show awesome. I kind of hope Tohru joins in as well since he seems to still want to be friendly with Natsuno, but I unfortunately don't see it happening. They're probably going to end up in a fight, assuming Megumi doesn't kill Tohru eventually. :(

I don't belive to that Tooru will join them.Maybe Natsuno will kill Tohru? :O
Who knows.I can't wait to see what will happen. I hope Natsuno will kill Megumi :)
That whould be awsome * thinks how Natsuno is killing Megumi * xD
Waahahahaha!

Nov 15, 2010 2:28 AM

Jan 2010
Ahh werewolf question doesn't matter anymore.
Caught up with Shiki today.
Nov 15, 2010 7:44 AM

Sep 2007
Yuuki~ *.*
Lol at the nurse wearing a maid costume x/D

Nov 15, 2010 10:02 AM

Jun 2009
Damn, it cathed up with the translated manga. Stupid fucks translating backwards...
Anyway, the episode was great.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Nov 15, 2010 11:52 AM

Aug 2007
Really a boring episode... hope episode 16 will be more interesting
Nov 15, 2010 12:01 PM

Jun 2010
yamakasi said:

So Natsuno doesn't look like a shiki at all... weird. I hope it's nothing stupid like he's ~special~ or something. I already have a huge problem with bluehairedcatears guy in that respect. (A vampire who isn't susceptible to sunlight is not a vampire, ffs.)

Tatsumi (the blue haired guy) isn't a vampire. He's a werewolf. The newest episode 15 confirmed it after the hilarious funeral night-club-like event.
Nov 15, 2010 1:10 PM

Dec 2009
Sartaj said:
yamakasi said:

Tatsumi isn't a vampire, he's a werewolf. Episode 15 confirmed it after the hilarious funeral event.

Real werewolfs? :O
I don't think so.They are a special Shiki race I think.

Nov 15, 2010 2:00 PM

Oct 2009
AngelRaf said:

It's clear he's a werewolf race. He can go out during the day, he has excellent sense of smell and those wolfy like ears in his hair also are clear hints.

As for Natsuno:

Nov 15, 2010 2:00 PM

May 2010
Clearly a good episode. Natsuno is back in action. Go here for my impressions http://wp.me/p12uiW-1Jp
Nov 15, 2010 2:33 PM

Jun 2008
iMon said:
AngelRaf said:

It's clear he's a werewolf race. He can go out during the day, he has excellent sense of smell and those wolfy like ears in his hair also are clear hints.

As for Natsuno:

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 15, 2010 5:19 PM

Nov 2007
iMon said:
AngelRaf said:

What? Did he say he was a werewolf explicitly? I swear he said at some point that he's a "special" kind of shiki, which implies he's still a vampire. I had thought he was a werewolf initially until he said that in one of the other eps (the one where he barges into the doctor's place during the day and without needing permission).

Somebody provide me with screenshots or something to show me where he says he's a werewolf.
Nov 15, 2010 5:56 PM

Jun 2008
yamakasi said:
iMon said:
AngelRaf said:

What? Did he say he was a werewolf explicitly? I swear he said at some point that he's a "special" kind of shiki, which implies he's still a vampire. I had thought he was a werewolf initially until he said that in one of the other eps (the one where he barges into the doctor's place during the day and without needing permission).

Somebody provide me with screenshots or something to show me where he says he's a werewolf.

in this episode the funeral pink dressed guy called Tatsumi "jinrou" which is "werewolf".

Repeating what i said in my previous post this time without spoiler tag:
A werewolf in Shiki universe is still a vampire. They also suck blood and have fangs. The only difference is that they can go out on daylight. They are Vampires of the very rare Type "werewolf".

So yeah, Tatsumi is a shiki, but a special one.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 15, 2010 10:44 PM

Nov 2007
Orulyon said:
yamakasi said:
iMon said:
AngelRaf said:

in this episode the funeral pink dressed guy called Tatsumi "jinrou" which is "werewolf".

Repeating what i said in my previous post this time without spoiler tag:
A werewolf in Shiki universe is still a vampire. They also suck blood and have fangs. The only difference is that they can go out on daylight. They are Vampires of the very rare Type "werewolf".

So yeah, Tatsumi is a shiki, but a special one.

Ahh, I see. In the episode I saw it said "jinrou" and I didn't realise it meant werewolf, I just assumed it meant that ~special~ shiki like bluehairears guy. Vampires =/= werewolves, sry2say. Sigh, the writing for Shiki is even shittier than I thought.
yamakasiNov 15, 2010 11:32 PM
Nov 16, 2010 7:50 AM
Nov 2010
It is true that vampires are not werewolves, BUT in this story, these werewolves ARE a subset of the Shiki (the rising dead) race, according to Tatsumi. These werewolves did rise from the dead anyway, hence they are still shikis. The term 'shiki' is not bound to only vampires.
Nov 16, 2010 1:29 PM

Jan 2009
To be honest, this episodes was way better than previous episodes. It finally got "good" now with Natsuno having become some weirdo shiki thingy or so.
Well, I did like the torture scene in the previous episode as well~
Oh yeah, I love the supernatural, especially when there are more than one kind of them, and when they're not cooperating : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 16, 2010 1:42 PM

Jun 2010
Avalie said:
It is true that vampires are not werewolves, BUT in this story, these werewolves ARE a subset of the Shiki (the rising dead) race, according to Tatsumi. These werewolves did rise from the dead anyway, hence they are still shikis. The term 'shiki' is not bound to only vampires.

Pretty much this. The doctor as I recall did call Tatsumi specifically a werewolf, but Tatsumi is still a shiki specifically for this quoted reason. So, yes Tatsumi is a werewolf, yes Tatsumi is a shiki, but no Tatsumi is not a vampire.

As for Natsuno, I'm not really sure if he's a werewolf or vampire yet, but someone said he's a werewolf already, and he seems to have some similar traits to Tatsumi, so it's possible for sure.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiki Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2010

958 by mairyland »»
Apr 10, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

202 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

312 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2010

226 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nuzuky - Oct 14, 2010

245 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 12:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.