Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Aug 27, 2010 2:15 PM

Jun 2010
Sae's voice: Kawaii!!!

Narrator in the background: GTFO.

I want to see what kind of relationship Sae and Junichi have. Honestly. She's definitely the "super-shy" type. This will certainly be interesting... >:3

Anyway, her voice is cute, but it gets irritating after a while, because of the way she speaks to people. I want to see what happens in the next episode!
Aug 27, 2010 2:35 PM

Oct 2009
Good start from Sae arc, in my opinion Sae sent a "shut up" all critical persited "saying is voice is annoying is annoying is annoying", in my opinion your voice very represents your personality and your people, she is like speak is very Quietly and Peacefully=3, and in my opinion is adorable^^.

And Someone asking why Ai, i fall yin love four you Ai=3 (Aishiteru too=3), Dont Apperead in 1st from Haruka-senpai arc, 1st from Kaoru-san arc and 1st from Sae-chan? Please someone?

and sorry my english it sucks.

"NII-NII, YOU PERVERTED!!!!!!"=3 is wonderful of Funny.
Aug 27, 2010 3:26 PM

Aug 2010
kaimax said:
@monad you're still watching this anime, TROLL?

good one! the more Miya screen time the higher the rating >:D
Aug 27, 2010 3:29 PM

Jan 2009
Taktykal said:
zimno said:

Win.

I had Haruhi/Mikuri vibes here.

Episode was cute like a marshmellow.

Narrator possibly added due to the lack of words which the shy but adorable Sae.
Aug 27, 2010 4:10 PM

Jun 2010
TheiGeek said:
Sae's voice: Kawaii!!!

Narrator in the background: GTFO.
!

I laughed so hard xD
I read it while imagining Sae's voice right until the word background.
where it changed to this horrible mean voice "GTFO" XD
I'm glad I didn't wake anybody up ^^

Laughed severel times through the episode :D

Hilarious xD
I'd like to everything.
Aug 27, 2010 4:16 PM

Jul 2008
Moe~ gave me a boner :|
Aug 27, 2010 4:37 PM

Jul 2010
This episode was funny lol...Boobage Groping action lol
Aug 27, 2010 4:37 PM

Jun 2009
johnkx said:
*facepalm*

Are you serious?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 27, 2010 4:52 PM

Feb 2009
OrochiPL said:
johnkx said:
*facepalm*

Are you serious?

Judging by his profile picture and that he is currently giving Highschool of the Dead a 9, I would say he's pretty serious :/

Wow, some people.
Aug 27, 2010 5:29 PM

Aug 2008
Lol, I like the narrator. He makes the show funny for me :)

As for Sae, she's OK, I guess. the ED song is cute but annoying at the same time, lmao >.<

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Aug 27, 2010 6:03 PM

Sep 2009
Monad said:
It's ok being little shy but not even speaking in a voice people can hear or finish your sentence is ridiculous.
This seems a bit harsh considering there are people in real life who speak like this.
Aug 27, 2010 6:10 PM

Aug 2010
well its wasnt that annoying until the ending theme-,-

the song was so annoying like stfu

but i still think the arc is a fail, and the next arc too,

so probably my fav arcs are Haruka arc, and the last girl (even thou its not out yet)
Aug 27, 2010 8:00 PM

Feb 2009
Kurusagi said:
And Someone asking why Ai, i fall yin love four you Ai=3 (Aishiteru too=3), Dont Apperead in 1st from Haruka-senpai arc, 1st from Kaoru-san arc and 1st from Sae-chan? Please someone?

and sorry my english it sucks.
Practice proper English. Now.

What do you mean by first? Do you mean in the OP song or in the episodes or in the order of the arcs? If in the OP song, they change the order of the girls in the chorus when there is a new arc. Right now Sae is the last and Tsukasa is the first(woot!). Ai is being placed somewhere in between but I don't know the order.

If by you mean the past episodes, I'm not sure. She's a first year I guess so that's why she doesn't get that much screen time in the past arcs. And she's not seen without the company of Miya and Sae so that contributes as well I guess. She and Junichi have different agendas so they don't cross paths too often.

But if you're asking why she isn't the first arc, then I don't know about that. I'm still fuming that Tsukasa is the last but Kaoru's was very satisfying, Haruka was ok and Sae isn't so bad here so I can wait. And Ai is next at episode 13 so wait until then.
Aug 27, 2010 8:28 PM

Feb 2009
iWishTifaWasReal said:

so probably my fav arcs are Haruka arc, and the last girl (even thou its not out yet)

How can you know if an arc is going to be a fail by the first episode? It may turn out to surprise you.

As for the next arc... It was voted in Japan as the most anticipated, so it must at least be decent.
Aug 27, 2010 8:31 PM

Jul 2009
^The next arc is Ai, she is popular of course it will be the most anticipated arc..
Aug 27, 2010 9:11 PM

Aug 2010
Kipcha said:

How can you know if an arc is going to be a fail by the first episode? It may turn out to surprise you.

As for the next arc... It was voted in Japan as the most anticipated, so it must at least be decent.

cuz im that good =D
lol kidding

well, it was for me,
i think this arc and the next arc will fail FOR ME,
but u r quite right. who knows, maybe it would turn out good o.O
we'll just see
Aug 27, 2010 9:31 PM
Feb 2010
Well, that was rather enjoyable to watch.
Only 1 EP in and i'm already liking this more than the previous arc.
Sae is just too cute :3
+ Her ED is nice too ^-^

(Lol @ Junichi breaking the 4th wall at the begining XD)
I don't get the hate on the narrator, i don't find him annoying.

Overall Score: 5/5
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Aug 27, 2010 10:26 PM

May 2009
Oh fuck, the first filler in the series. I was disgusted as hell, 'cause I played the original game and I KNOW, how it all really happened. Sae never came to the protagonist's house. Sae never picked any coin pouch of protagonists. There is no summer time in the original(though maybe I'm fooled by the protagonist's uniform, which is different from the uniform he wore in the rest of the series, it seems to be summer uniform to me), the story only lasts 42 days, starts in late November and ends after Christmas.
I hate AIC.
Kuro-san666Aug 27, 2010 10:36 PM
Aug 27, 2010 11:25 PM

Jun 2008
saxophone15 said:
Monad said:
It's ok being little shy but not even speaking in a voice people can hear or finish your sentence is ridiculous.
This seems a bit harsh considering there are people in real life who speak like this.

Yeah and as long as they stay like that they can't do shit. She couldn't even carry a damn coffee for 3 steps for God sakes.
Did her parents had her in a bubble until now?
It's like she's good only to play with her boobs and nothing more.

kaimax said:
@monad you're still watching this anime, TROLL?

OMG! he doesn't have the same opinion as me, he must be a troll. And a stupid fanboy like you who put this show in it's favorites from the start better stop calling other trolls. We already realized you have some crazy love for it from before the show even started.
Aug 27, 2010 11:40 PM

Jun 2008
OH GOD HER VOICE

MAKE IT STOP

By the way, that the fuck was up with the narration at the beginning?

...and I may as well take this time to say that the lyrics/vocals in the opening are horrible. So cheesy.
GrmoAug 27, 2010 11:43 PM
Aug 28, 2010 12:37 AM

Jun 2009
Well Sae's voice didn't annoy me that much, it's okay. For the episode, it's quite funny and cute, especially when they add the Narrator. I like the last part when they say 'glamorous body'. I'm looking forward to this arc :D

Aug 28, 2010 1:02 AM

Apr 2010
Are annoying narrators a current trend in japan or something?
Aug 28, 2010 1:14 AM

Jan 2008
There was a narrator before? I don't recall one. This one can go away.

Miya. <3

Over dramatic on the dog scene with the background music.

Lmao.. @ Sae spilling coffee over Junichi.

Oi.. Glamorous Body.
Aug 28, 2010 1:55 AM

Aug 2010
loli body with a big mune....LOL
Untitled-4.png
TsundereUserbarBlue.png
kuyarawa.png
Aug 28, 2010 4:59 AM

Nov 2008
You almost wanna smack her on the back of the head and tell her to speak up.
Aug 28, 2010 5:01 AM

Sep 2009
i still dislike her voice the next three arcs i dont think i will like mouse voice chick, emo looking chick, and diet chick... the class rep better be really good or this series just died for me after kaoru

as of now i thought kaoru had the best arc even though i was hoping for a 10 years after type of scene like haruka's

i honestly cant wait till the end so i can choose which girl i actually liked the most my vote as of now is kaoru but i think once tsukasa's arc is out i might change my mind but it can be a flop still

*crosses fingers for it to not flop*
Aug 28, 2010 5:17 AM

Sep 2009
Kipcha said:
iWishTifaWasReal said:

well it might be one of the most anticipated in japan because of the fetish that comes out of this seems like it might have to do with boobs or something but who knows i mean her voice is tolerable but at the end i still disliked her

at first i thought sae, ai, and rihoko's arcs were going to be failures but im rethinking about ai's arc now it might not be so bad after reading what you said which was true

and as far as his fav being "haruka and the last chick" there has only been 2 arcs that we've seen so theres really only 2 options so far

my guesses are kaoru or tsukasa will be the top 2 favs but im holy hoping for tsukasa
Aug 28, 2010 5:47 AM

May 2010
I find this episode very entertaining. It had me laughing pretty hard in a few spots. Like when he was teaching Sae to speak from the stomach and he just kept breathing in. I don"t think I could pull that one off where he faints.
Aug 28, 2010 6:54 AM

Jan 2009
The fuck? Narrator? >.> (Oh well, not kuroko at least, so I'm alright with it.)
Sae is.... Really pathetic, isn't she? As for her behaviour, I kinda started thinking "She won't want to take that home now, will she?" whenever she said something was really cute <.<
And as I thought, this so far seems like.. A not so very good arc. (What's with that very manly purse anyway?)
Can't deny that it was kind of funny though.
Also, is it just me, or what the heck happened to the animation? I clearly remember it being better before >.>
ED was horrible.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 28, 2010 8:00 AM

Jun 2009
Oosran said:
(What's with that very manly purse anyway?)
Now that you mention it, i thought something similiar and lol'd when i saw it.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 28, 2010 8:12 AM

Dec 2009
This narrador is weird!! -1

It's only a training...

The last guy who said that he lost his head.
Aug 28, 2010 8:46 AM

Dec 2007
Sae is so annyoing and boring.. I would kill her seeiyu =,=
This episode was the worst in this anime so far, I hated it
Aug 28, 2010 9:12 AM
Jul 2018
New narrator?

Sae was better than i expexted
Aug 28, 2010 10:49 AM

Jan 2010
MisterSaito said:
Narrator sucks, Sae sucks, Junichi still sucks.

Miya is the only character carrying this arc so far.
that's true. I don't know if i drop this or not, i want to see the next arc =_= but junichi i the worst main character i ever known...
Aug 28, 2010 11:42 AM

Jul 2010
_waffle said:
MisterSaito said:

that's true. I don't know if i drop this or not, i want to see the next arc =_= but junichi i the worst main character i ever known...

Directs you to go see school days.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2010 12:29 PM

May 2010
Narrator is unnecessary :/

I don't think Sae's voice is annoying.. Its just it really fits her shyness..

Funny ep esp. the coffee-spill part :D

Junichi's hallucinations = WIN

+1 for Miya..
Aug 28, 2010 12:36 PM

Oct 2009
she is annoying, especially her voice...

borrrrring episode
hasylyAug 28, 2010 2:21 PM
Aug 29, 2010 6:21 AM

May 2010
That new narrator is kinda funny, but I hope he's not going to be there too much at the end of this arc. I think that would just make it sound ridiculous.
This episode was better than I thought it would be ^^
Aug 29, 2010 8:44 AM

Jan 2010
TraumaHunter said:
_waffle said:
MisterSaito said:

oh yeah, i had forgotten about makoto, but is different, makoto is the worst, junichi too, but in a different way.
Aug 29, 2010 9:20 AM
Jun 2007
Not only do I find Sae's voice annoying but it's barely audible. Hope this arc end quickly.
Aug 29, 2010 1:42 PM

Jul 2009
Trejo said:
Not only do I find Sae's voice annoying but it's barely audible. Hope this arc end quickly.

Yep, same here. Her voice is like ... ew, wtf :S I don't like her character much either. New narrator is uh ... interesting?

Kaoru and Miya were the best parts of this episode. ED sucked IMO >_<
Aug 29, 2010 2:19 PM

Mar 2009
Surprisingly I enjoyed this as much as the previous arcs, and I don't find her voice annoying at all.

This was probably the funniest episode yet, the whole "training" part was hilarious!
Especially when he about passed out from inhaling too much!

Miya was great in this ep as well.

Urahara Out!!
Aug 29, 2010 2:21 PM

Mar 2009
_waffle said:
TraumaHunter said:
_waffle said:
MisterSaito said:

oh yeah, i had forgotten about makoto, but is different, makoto is the worst, junichi too, but in a different way.

Wrong!!! Junichi is Win....Ur just jealous LOL!!!!

Urahara Out!
Aug 29, 2010 4:22 PM

Jun 2008
_waffle said:
TraumaHunter said:
_waffle said:
MisterSaito said:

Please Elaborate,
without being biased and forcing you opinions on your preferences about characters you like and character you don't like.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Aug 30, 2010 5:30 AM

Sep 2007
I'll admit that Sae's voice is a bit annoying, but I think I'll be able to cope with it, since I like the character. She reminds me a bit of myself. Ganbatte!

Aug 30, 2010 7:15 AM

Dec 2007
MkMiku said:
I'll admit that Sae's voice is a bit annoying, but I think I'll be able to cope with it, since I like the character. She reminds me a bit of myself. Ganbatte!

ur saying ur annoying or what, Sae isn't even cute, she's just simple annoying
Aug 30, 2010 10:49 AM

Feb 2009
She.is.adorable!

Aug 30, 2010 11:26 AM
Jul 2009
Finally the guy isn't being a /total/ perv.

Sae's voice is annoying, I don't really mind the character that much but the voice is just inaudible.

The narrator sucks and the guy's little sister is the worst character. Ugh.
Aug 30, 2010 11:40 AM

Feb 2009
melancholies said:
The narrator sucks and the guy's little sister is the worst character. Ugh.

Oooooh, Miya-lovers gonna eat you aliiiiiive~

MadKazumi said:
MkMiku said:

Hey, she's actually pretty cute. A heck of a lot nicer to watch then Kaoru :/
Aug 30, 2010 11:52 AM

Sep 2007
MadKazumi said:
MkMiku said:
Lol. I said her VOICE is annoying, but her character is shy and cute.

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

45 by MeguSae38 »»
Apr 27, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

250 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 26, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.