Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2010 10:24 PM

Feb 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wtf was this?

This is going way too slow now.
Oct 17, 2010 5:11 AM

Mar 2009
Great episode. I wonder about Quon's past though.
Jan 24, 2013 11:20 AM

May 2010
Quon's like a doll. No, she IS a doll
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Oct 31, 2013 9:32 AM

Nov 2009
Wait . . . Was Quon supposed to be one of the girls found? Because didn't they say that happened like 38 years ago? Plus who was the blue haired girl . . . And I really thought that Ayato was Oxillin or w/e the person was, but it was Quon? Then who is Ayato?
Mar 23, 2014 6:06 AM

Jan 2013
So Quon is Ollin, and Mishima is Ixtli? And Ayato's connected to Haruka's past somehow?
Could it be that both were in Tokyo Jupiter when they were kids, and then got separated (or the other way around) ?
Also, what about the blue haired girl? They were found 38 years ago, so what is Quon's actual age? O_o
The only thing I can say is Quon's brother wants to use the Rahxephon using the data generated by Ayato. But the Rahxephon is guarded by Mishima/Ixtli (?) somehow?
So many questions *head spinning*
4/5
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Jul 31, 2014 12:17 AM

Jul 2012
skyzblue said:
So Quon is Ollin, and Mishima is Ixtli? And Ayato's connected to Haruka's past somehow?
Could it be that both were in Tokyo Jupiter when they were kids, and then got separated (or the other way around) ?

I like this theory. I also suspect that when Haruka bought the gloves for "some boy" long ago, she got them for Ayato, and then when he got trapped in Tokyo Jupiter, she hung on to them in the hopes that he'd get out. That's probably also why she was part of the operation to get into Tokyo Jupiter - she volunteered in the hopes of finding him.
Jan 15, 2015 8:40 AM

Nov 2011
There it is.

Finally.

The episode I never thought would come.

I can finally drop you in peace.

Thank you, beach episode. Thank you, autistic teens. Thank you, adults who act like high school kids. Thank you, random bullshit here and there.

AWAY WITH RAHXEPHON
Jul 3, 2015 3:53 AM

Oct 2010
zetsu_shoren said:
There it is.

Finally.

Thank you, beach episode. Thank you, autistic teens. Thank you, adults who act like high school kids. Thank you, random bullshit here and there.

AWAY WITH RAHXEPHON

We sure watch different animes, I found it enjoyable. Even though I understand like 20 % of the show.
Oct 31, 2018 1:44 PM

Jul 2011
zetsu_shoren said:
There it is.

Finally.

AWAY WITH RAHXEPHON

The truth has been told :D

4/10 is even way overrated but oh well..

Feb 13, 2020 12:07 PM

Nov 2015
finally the plot is moving to reveal some mysteries!

đź’˘

Jan 22, 2021 5:09 PM

Feb 2012
Makoto and Ayato's confrontation.

Why is everyone acting like the Sayoko ice incident didn't happen?

The ladies want to be drawn by Ayato.

Haruka wondering if Ayato recognises a song from when they were together.

Both Quon and Ayato are Ollins, instrumentalists.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Nov 21, 2021 6:15 PM

Jul 2009
Another beach episode yay!

Also seeing Haruka with that swimsuit O___O

So Ayato actually draws every girl he sees XD

Not bad, not bad at all!

Mcmahon got some big sets :O

"Katun No Sadame" is the song being played on the headset when Haruka was listening to alongside Quon and Ayato.

I guess this just reaffirms that Quon and Mishima are two different people. It was obvious, but I always though they were the same person at first.

https://i.imgur.com/cAQrFyg.png

So Quon and Ayato are "Ollin"? and Mishima is "Ixtlli"?

Probably some symbolism later on.

Haruka was really worried about Ayato.

"Fate of Kattun" I guess Ayato remembers it due to him being here back then. This is probably why Haruka is invested too much for Ayato. She knows it's the same guy he lost back in that incident. Ayato would be 29 years old just like the reporter said.

Maybe that's why the Uncle seems to also be keen on Ayato. He knows he could be the guy that got lost back then.

So Quon was one of the two girls that got lost in that temple. I wonder who was the other girl? Mishima?

Now Sayoko and that Isshiki guy seems to be plotting something against Kisaragi.

I'm loving this episode! It's giving me not just Evangelion vibes, but also Xenogears AND Xenosaga!!!

I really miss these kind of shows that has Mech and Religion mix into one.

We need more!!!

SomaHeirNov 21, 2021 8:03 PM

More topics from this board

» Is the MC a crybaby ?

Anowser - Jan 2, 2019

6 by thischeetobussin »»
Apr 6, 5:06 PM

Poll: » RahXephon Episode 1 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 20, 2009

32 by walla »»
Feb 2, 9:17 AM

Poll: » RahXephon Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2013

12 by Dawizz »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:09 AM

Poll: » RahXephon Episode 6 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Oct 21, 2009

12 by OneMoreFinal »»
Oct 1, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » RahXephon Episode 12 Discussion

wesley96 - Apr 21, 2009

16 by Dawizz »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.