Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 15, 2010 5:26 PM

May 2009
Eleni said:
I actually understood it that way that the top 5 (from 4 up to 0) weren't allowed to release their swords while in Las Noches and therefore Ulquiorra actually bothered going on top of Las Noches, back into the territory of Hueco Mundo.

Yammy's still within Las Noches "fighting off" Ichigo's fangroup if I ain't mistaken.

Considering Yammy's characteristics, I'd say he doesn't care nor think about the possible consequences his sword release may have, since he was mostly treated as "dumb" and a "brute" by Ulquiorra. To top it off Yammy's the "strongest" among all of the Espada, therefore he probably does have a certain authority and probably can do more or less whatever he wants without having to fear punishment.i

I think you took Ulquiorra's words a bit too much literally. When he said the top 4 Espada weren't allowed to release their Zanpakutou inside Las Noches because they could end up destroying it, he didn't mean that releasing the Zanpakutou itself would destroy Las Noches, but rather if they were in a fight and relied on their attacks, THAT might have been dangerous for the complex. When you think about it, Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relampago and Halibel's Cascada had immense destructive power.

As for the episode itself, I thought it was awesome. I highly doubt that's the end of Halibel, but mostly, Barragan was total pwange. I never imagined him to be this strong, it was terrifying just watching him fight.
Jun 15, 2010 5:27 PM

Nov 2008
TAB said:
I miss dattebayo's subs.

lol yeah.....i know i was hoping my site would upload them but nope.....now they've both series i went to them for cuz of crunchyroll :(
Jun 15, 2010 5:31 PM

May 2009
I think CR's subbing so far has been pretty good. It's when people start swearing that they fuck-up.
Jun 15, 2010 5:36 PM

Aug 2009
Sickly_Grin said:
I think CR's subbing so far has been pretty good. It's when people start swearing that they fuck-up.

Wait, when did they swear in this one?
Jun 15, 2010 5:48 PM

Dec 2009
"Rot, Arrogante" <- The second best release besides Uliquara . . . Dammmm Soifons arm got sliced smh
Jun 15, 2010 6:02 PM
Mar 2010
No matter how shitty everything else gets, I'll give Bleach credit for always having fantastic character designs. Barragan's released form looked insane.
Jun 15, 2010 6:09 PM

Jan 2010

I'm pretty sure Tia Hariberu is the actual name, which is romanized as Tia Harribel in Japanese. I've never heard of "Tier" being her official first name...
Jun 15, 2010 6:42 PM

Apr 2008
garfield15 said:
Sickly_Grin said:

If you read the subtitles you would see, but than again if you read CR sutbtiles it is already ur norm
Jun 15, 2010 6:57 PM

Jan 2009
Billzor said:
Am I the only one who thinks that the top 3 are being downsized powerwise?

I mean after ulqis little speach of why the top 4 aren't allowed to release in hueco mundo because the sheer power could destroy it, and that would probably be true after his explosvie release. but the first thing that happens is that yammy releases and his release is the strongest of all espada(!). Hueco mundo is still there...

Then both halibel and barragan releases their forms, and its nowhere near as awesome as ulqis release either. No huge reiatsu explosion, no overwhelming feeling amongst the captains or anything...

Feels kinda sucky...

And I still hate omaeda...

good observation right there but well in the manga Ulquiorra's release is not that spectacular as the anime version though
Jun 15, 2010 7:23 PM

Oct 2008
Hitsugaya beating Halibel on his own is hard to believe. Relating back to how strong Ichigo is and he still got dominated by Ulquiorra, there is some serious power issue here.
Jun 15, 2010 7:38 PM

Oct 2009
Omaeda and Soifon look pretty weak right about now...

We all now how beast they are though (even Omaeda)
Peoplestring - where you get paid to use the web as you please - http://www.peoplestring.com/?f=xenoknight.

Project Xeno Origin - my organization for RPG lovers and localization efforts - https://www.facebook.com/PXOrigin

http://nekoo.hostzi.com/C.S.E.A.G/1000+%20LE/Public/page8/Xenoknight.png
Jun 15, 2010 8:42 PM

Apr 2010
I was wondering what that skeleton dude was in the opening. Soifon's bankai next episode or one after for sure.
Jun 15, 2010 9:04 PM

Dec 2009
Ugh I hate how the shinigami always start off losing and then pull some new move out of their ass to win... Just let someone lose so that it isn't so damn repetitive! I'm getting so sick of bleach, only Ichigo's fights are even remotely exciting.
Jun 15, 2010 9:25 PM

May 2009
Bleach just hasn't been that great for me these last few weeks, or more specifically since Ichigo/Ulquiorra. *gets shot* Maybe it's just because I already read the manga, or maybe it's just because I hate Oomaeda and he's been in the picture a lot. Hitsugaya/Halibel was cool, but I can't wait for the Barragan fight to end. >_>
Jun 15, 2010 9:33 PM

Aug 2009
Lvhina said:
garfield15 said:
Sickly_Grin said:

If you read the subtitles you would see, but than again if you read CR sutbtiles it is already ur norm

Uh, yeah. How about you just tell me where they did it so I can bring it up over there for editing.
Jun 15, 2010 9:58 PM

Aug 2008
Terrible episode. But at least the arrogant Soi Fon gets to pay for her idiocy. Thinking she was going to defeat an espada without releasing her bankai is about the dumbest thing yet. Bitch should just die.
Jun 15, 2010 10:10 PM

Apr 2008
garfield15 said:
Lvhina said:
garfield15 said:
Sickly_Grin said:

Uh, yeah. How about you just tell me where they did it so I can bring it up over there for editing.

Or you can keep "playing around the bush" and always question other people without provign any facts yourself. Which judgeing by OTHER threads, is pretty common for you, as we have had this discussion before.

garfield15: lvhina your wrong
lvhina: why
garfield: you are wrong because you do not prove you are right
lvhina: but read the other threads ><

that is a "mock" discussion lol
Jun 15, 2010 11:18 PM

Apr 2010
AnimeMama said:
OMG!! Omaeda is such a friggin' waste of skin!! Soifon is getting her ass kicked and this bastard is somewhere clinging to a pole!! I wish he'd just die. He's not even worthy of comic relief.

I loved when Soifon told him to stop looking all sweaty and sticky! LMAO!

I LMAO as well :P
Jun 15, 2010 11:57 PM

Dec 2009
akihikosama said:
Hitsugaya beating Halibel on his own is hard to believe. Relating back to how strong Ichigo is and he still got dominated by Ulquiorra, there is some serious power issue here.

You are right, I mean Harribel was powned by the youngest captain / she can controll the water , and the best she can do is to form a cascade. Did her cero even scratch Hitsugaya ? Just imagine if Hitsugaya would have been hit by Ulquiorras dark cero with his first realese Oo

And Omaeda is really weak, all he can do is throw his thing, no more. Are there no better ones amogn the 2. squad ?
yuno6.jpg
Jun 15, 2010 11:59 PM
Mar 2009
Fahlaine said:

I don't understand how Omaeda can be a lieutenant? He's weak AND a coward. Come on.. I kind of feel sorry for Soifon for having someone as useless as him by her side. But at least he's funny. ^^

As I recall, nobles can basically buy positions in the squads using their family influence. Having said that, nobles are nobles because they possess a certain amount of power already. Compared to the other lieutenant's and captains, yes he's weak. I think it's more a case of him not having to work for his position and everything handed to him.

Still gotta die though... twice maybe.
Jun 16, 2010 1:57 AM

Apr 2009
Lvhina said:
Garfield15: Wait when did they swear in this one?
lvhina: *feels the need to uselessly troll even though the question wasn't directed towards me* hurr durr, re-read the subs that correspond to a language you don't fully understand and find the swears yourself.
Garfield15:Uh, yeah. How about you just tell me where they did it so I can bring it up over there for editing.
lvhina: *decides to reply on an unrelated matter* omg prove facts for yourself even though I made it seem like I already know the answer and can easily give you said answer. I don't need to prove I'm right, even though this isn't a matter of right or wrong. ^^
Fixed, from an external, unbiased viewpoint. =)
He's only asking where CR messed up on swears so he can help to provide better subs (believe it or not, CR does fix subs based on user submissions and reports). It's like you just decided to troll without even looking at his question. If you don't actually know the answer, there's no need to reply, rather, there's no need to "beat around the bush". ( ´・‿-) ~ ♥
Jun 16, 2010 4:05 AM

May 2009
garfield15 said:
Sickly_Grin said:

Not in this episode, I meant in general.
Jun 16, 2010 4:45 AM

May 2010
Woah that Barragan is a tough old man XD
His release is really strong thinking that Soifon had to cut her arm ...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2010 4:48 AM

May 2010
nice Barragan!

omake was good :)

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Jun 16, 2010 5:06 AM

Aug 2009
Tecu said:
That old man was actually pretty cool for a Bleach character, I'm surprised.

I've found that Shounen manga old men tend to be awesome.
Jun 16, 2010 7:34 AM

Jan 2008
Don't really care Hitsugaya's asspull-kai, Oomaeda is a BIG failure, Barragan is awesome, Soifon's "cut off my arm" scene is still badass, and next week we'll see her bankai in anime. Yeyz!!
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Jun 16, 2010 9:00 AM

Mar 2010
Love it i cant wait to see soi fon's fight

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 16, 2010 9:13 AM
Jul 2008
I wonder how she will defeat him. It won't be easy.
Jun 16, 2010 10:21 AM

Feb 2009
5/5 for finally showing us some inflicted damage that isn't censored. 8D
Jun 16, 2010 12:31 PM

Mar 2010
Barragan's power is freakin' crazy.I don't understand why he is not Espada 1.Because Stark doesn't seem that powerful.At least for the moment being.Anyway, I really wonder how soifon will beat him..Is her bankai that awesome?Guess we'll find out next week..
Jun 16, 2010 1:20 PM

Feb 2010
LOL the Shnigami cup at the end lololol!!!!
Awesome episode - as always ;)
Jun 16, 2010 3:04 PM

Apr 2008
ReaperEXE said:
It's like you just decided to troll without even looking at his question.
Or when i was talking about refering to another thread, that there is another thread in this anime discussion board about CR and bleach. Still have not seen him/her say why CR is equal or good rather than questioning other people why they think CR is bad, so yeah ... more bush to beat around o.O
Jun 16, 2010 3:25 PM

Aug 2009
Lvhina said:
ReaperEXE said:
It's like you just decided to troll without even looking at his question.
Or when i was talking about refering to another thread, that there is another thread in this anime discussion board about CR and bleach. Still have not seen him/her say why CR is equal or good rather than questioning other people why they think CR is bad, so yeah ... more bush to beat around o.O

CR's subs fine because it's official subs and have no grammatical errors. The timing is perfect and they also are officially screened by the official company as well as the translator, Quarkboy, is spot-on. He's even here on MAL., as we know. The only problem with you seems to be that there are curses or something that they aren't leaving in and I don't see that problem anywhere, unlike say, the Naruto subs. There is really nothing wrong with them. Why are you making them out to be so innacurate? You haven't even told me at what timestamp they're going wrong at or why they suck.
Jun 16, 2010 3:58 PM

May 2009
Come on Soi Fon, just do bankai already!
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot
Jun 16, 2010 5:56 PM

Dec 2009
Garfield15 said:
CR's subs fine because it's official subs and have no grammatical errors. The timing is perfect and they also are officially screened by the official company as well as the translator, Quarkboy, is spot-on. He's even here on MAL., as we know. The only problem with you seems to be that there are curses or something that they aren't leaving in and I don't see that problem anywhere, unlike say, the Naruto subs. There is really nothing wrong with them. Why are you making them out to be so innacurate? You haven't even told me at what timestamp they're going wrong at or why they suck.

CR's subs are alright, but I still prefer good ol' Dattebayo's completely uncensored, no advertisements, completely 100% no strings attached free subs. I'm not a little kid who needs to be protected from bad language, and lets be honest, if kids are surfing the web, they're going to already have been exposed to swearing by this point.
Jun 16, 2010 6:47 PM

Aug 2009
u2blah said:
Garfield15 said:

CR's subs are alright, but I still prefer good ol' Dattebayo's completely uncensored, no advertisements, completely 100% no strings attached free subs. I'm not a little kid who needs to be protected from bad language, and lets be honest, if kids are surfing the web, they're going to already have been exposed to swearing by this point.

But there haven't even been any curses to be censored at all thus far.
Jun 16, 2010 7:10 PM

Aug 2009
I actually find Bleach fun to watch again!

And yeah I hate Omaeda too :|

Jun 16, 2010 8:47 PM

Feb 2010
CAN SOMEONE GIMME THE LINK OR MAKE A CLUB CALLED I FUCKIN AHTE OMAEDA
I REALLY CAN'T F'IN STAND HIM! HE'S SO GODDAMN ANNOYING LIKE SOMEONE F'IN HELP ME
cuz you know i was realyl starting to like this fight, i liked it better in the anime than in hte manga, a rarity..EXCEPT FOR OMAEDA NAD HIS DUMBASSS. LIKE HONESTLY?! WHY TEH FUCK IS HE A VICECAPTAIN WHY THE FUCK IS HE IN THE SHOW. HE'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!?!?!?

NOT GONNA LIE. BARRAGAN WAS A BADASS like his power is really fucking cool.

oh and toshiro vs/ halibel, you know i really think it's stupid of him to just let him leave her there in frozen..like in this show no one ever stays like that forever

i imagined the heaven line to be delivered more epicly but ehhh what can you do.
Jun 16, 2010 8:49 PM

Dec 2009
garfield15 said:

I wouldn't know since I don't speak Japanese. I'm speaking more in general than for this specific episode. The thought of CR censoring things annoys me, that's all.

EDIT: Think twice about replying back. It will be your 1337th post, make sure to use it on something you really care about :D
Jun 16, 2010 9:43 PM

Feb 2010
Wow, that was the best Bleach episode in a long, long time imo.
Crunchy subs suck though :/
I probably regret this post by now.
Jun 16, 2010 9:48 PM

Aug 2009
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Crunchy subs suck though :/

No, not really

u2blah said:
garfield15 said:

I wouldn't know since I don't speak Japanese. I'm speaking more in general than for this specific episode. The thought of CR censoring things annoys me, that's all.

EDIT: Think twice about replying back. It will be your 1337th post, make sure to use it on something you really care about :D

Oh yeah, tell me now after I comment on the newest Arakawa episode! Crap. Now, I gotta wait for post 9001 :D

(Well, in any case, CR doesn't censor dialogue as far as I know. I think you're thinking of Viz censoring stuff with Naruto. That you would be right about)
Jun 16, 2010 9:51 PM

Apr 2008
garfield15 said:

Lol the meer thought that you think only because its official and "professional" is your grounds for beliving the CR subs are fine and/or correct. I dont care about the swearing because how else is the english language goin to translate derogatory terms that aren't even in our language. So to counteract your agrument of them being professional which makes it good, i would say that because they are profession they are overlocalized and in which case does not translate accuratly or lose the ORIGINAL meaning. As for this Quarkboy on MAL, I would like to talk to him in PMs to why Fairy Tail is bad, if he is the translator and editor than that is alot to talk about. However, if there were other random people editing his translations I have no ground to say his translations are bad because of other people butchering them. So really It is just reaching out to the demographs of whoever is watching it... Fansubbers have reach out to different demographs than to Crunchyroll and (Viz) who perfer to localize to the area of their market.

tl;dr Majority of the GOOD fansubs have followers that perfer literal TL, CR have followers that perfer liberal TL... to each his own
Jun 17, 2010 2:06 AM

Jan 2009
Suddenly, Hitsugaya's shards are there again xD...
And now there'll be another bunch of episodes before something new happens =3=
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 17, 2010 3:01 AM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Yeah, Soi Fon's bankai is gonna be next episode!

Jun 17, 2010 3:14 AM

Feb 2010
Damn..... Barragan is Crazy powerful. Either a Ranged attack, or someone or some trick that can resist the influence of time will be needed to even dent him.

Oh and the short at the end was epic. Yammamoto all pissed off looking = win.
We will never forget those that have fallen for our freedom!
Jun 17, 2010 7:59 AM

Aug 2009
Lvhina said:

Lol the meer thought that you think only because its official and "professional" is your grounds for beliving the CR subs are fine and/or correct. I dont care about the swearing because how else is the english language goin to translate derogatory terms that aren't even in our language. So to counteract your agrument of them being professional which makes it good, i would say that because they are profession they are overlocalized and in which case does not translate accuratly or lose the ORIGINAL meaning. As for this Quarkboy on MAL, I would like to talk to him in PMs to why Fairy Tail is bad, if he is the translator and editor than that is alot to talk about. However, if there were other random people editing his translations I have no ground to say his translations are bad because of other people butchering them. So really It is just reaching out to the demographs of whoever is watching it... Fansubbers have reach out to different demographs than to Crunchyroll and (Viz) who perfer to localize to the area of their market.

tl;dr Majority of the GOOD fansubs have followers that perfer literal TL, CR have followers that perfer liberal TL... to each his own

Well, I don't think Bleach is that localized. I mean, I've seen fansubs that felt more localized than official subs. But then, I figure as long as everything's translated correctly and not, like say, HK subs, I never really have a problem with it.If that's really how you feel about it, then I guess there's nothing more to say.
Jun 17, 2010 5:59 PM

Sep 2009
"DAMN YOU TOSHIRO HITSUGAYA"
xD
pretty messed up how Soifon's arm is gone :3
can't wait for next week episode

Jun 17, 2010 10:26 PM

Oct 2008
Mmm.. crunchysubs release isn't as bad.. I just miss the karaoke though. D:

Barragan's release was pretty interesting, I was wonderin how they would animate it..
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 18, 2010 3:02 AM

Apr 2010
Oosran said:
Suddenly, Hitsugaya's shards are there again xD...
And now there'll be another bunch of episodes before something new happens =3=

lol yeah
Sig deleted for idiocy.
Jun 18, 2010 6:32 AM

Jul 2009
So after all the talking and posturing last episode Toshiro wins straight away. Now the Barragan fight is going to be dragged out, I blame Kubo for the short chapters.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 162 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WinterNightsFall - Feb 27, 2008

99 by GulBil »»
Yesterday, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 129 Discussion

Ceray - Jun 13, 2007

36 by omnitheboi »»
Yesterday, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

36 by owonism »»
May 10, 3:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 29 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 12, 2008

36 by wallus81 »»
May 9, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 295 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Swaps4 - Nov 2, 2010

129 by Vash-MBB1 »»
May 7, 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.