Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 8, 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
Ugh, Lily showed up this episode and I had a weird feeling already. Seems she's the type that's always up to something.

This episode in general had an eerie feeling to it even with the party reception. Makoto's companions Tomoe and Mio still had that comical reaction when they see someone getting close to him. Tomoe and Mio still has their inner rivalry this season lul. Seems like a bulidup episode but Lily is someone to watch out out, especially since she's so manipulative.
Apr 8, 7:29 AM

Dec 2021
Makoto seems left out, poor thing. Lol.

On the second day of the school festival, Makoto is invited to a standing party where students and guests gather. Feeling out of place in the unfamiliar social setting, he is approached by Sairitz Kahara, a prominent figure from the Lorel Union. Makoto is taken aback when she, accompanied by a demon guard, strikes up a conversation with him. Meanwhile, Sairitz points out that the kanji written on the signboard of the Kuzunoha Company and the characters transmitted from a foreign land to the Lorel Union are the same. From this, she suggests that Makoto might not be from this world.

Look at this mean guy trying to scare Makoto. I thought he'd fight Makoto again, but he just wants to beat Makoto's students in the tournament. Makoto's students will probably beat him instead. And I didn't expect Ilumgand to mess with Makoto by making his students fight each other right away in the tournament.

Hope we get to see more of Sairitz... she's interesting to say the least.
IzanaSolosApr 8, 6:26 PM

Apr 8, 8:29 AM

Feb 2021
00:16 ナイスミドル (naisu midoru, from English "nice middle") - attractive middle-aged man. Japanese is funny sometimes. There is also ナイスミディ (naisu midii, from "nice midi" (this is what jisho says)) - charming middle-aged woman

葛 (kuzu) - Japanese arrowroot, Kudzu
Oh noooo, something bad is totally gonna happen to Rembrandt
Looking forward to the tournament next week.
Apr 8, 8:45 AM

Dec 2022
well its the beginning of the 2nd cour with new op and ed the op even has his new skill on show

anyways it seems its becoming difficult for to stay neutral after so many people took interest in him but Makoto isn't a pushover so he ought to be fine
Apr 8, 9:06 AM

Mar 2013
Now who to ship with Makoto?! 🤔
CrazyButNot4UApr 8, 9:24 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 8, 9:18 AM
Feb 2023
this is getting exciting
Apr 8, 10:18 AM
Mar 2019
Others are so much more patient than I am... x.x' I'm upset that there's literally no big battle yet. It's just all slice in the life of Kuzunoha... they should at least release two episodes per week :((
Apr 8, 10:23 AM

Dec 2013
Makoto is fed up having to be against the whole world making lies and etc, it seems the people from that kinda Japanese country could be allies or for the very least a common goal, it's been pretty engaging regarding politics, backgrounds, and etc. but hopefully the next episode start with the action.
Apr 8, 10:26 AM
Sep 2016
Rembrant is going to die is he? Or at least kidnapped, or something similar. Either way, he may be used as a bargaining chip against Kuzunoha Comp.... Maybe. I mean the merchant guild meeting seems suspiciously like a trap.
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Apr 8, 11:16 AM
Dec 2023
one of my best Isekai 🔥💯
Apr 8, 11:26 AM

Apr 2009
Wow lots of factions, big and small here with all their respective plots and plans, political maneuverings, and hidden designs...heck I was wondering why the Temple didn't show up or maybe not shown.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Apr 8, 11:48 AM

Nov 2017
as always in most anime, Royals is freaking sucks, they think their power is above everything and think they can do anything, can someone spoil me minor event in the future, since i've completely blind cuz the manga isn't yet in this Arc
Apr 8, 1:15 PM

Jun 2008
Really? A tournament arc? Has the author already run out of ideas?
Apr 8, 1:49 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to Ryoda-
Ryoda- said:
Do you think that your favorite animes don't use popular tropes? Even this one specifically, I'm pretty sure. It's always a matter of execution.

There is so much more going on than that. I especially loved the first half of the episode with those two conversations, they felt really tense in how everyone avoids giving specific or even true answers while searching for the other ones intentions. Everyone understands how valuable information are.

Also great move to give every of his student a big handicap.

Apr 8, 2:31 PM

Feb 2019
Well cat is out the bag in terms of Makoto being from another world. Kahara and the kingdom of Laurel are no strangers to worlders which they call sages 🤔.

Kahara and the princess’ passive aggressive conversation about gunpowder and magic was brilliant. I love how characters monologues are handled in this series. A lot of political intrigue in this episode and the title “I hate high class society” is apt. Makoto is having to juggle so many things at once and eventually he’s going to drop something.

Also seems like he’s starting to realise that he might want to make connections with people outside of just using them. Seeing that happy couple really got him in his feelings lol. I still think the best ship is the librarian, but idk, the students making a play too.

The tournament arc is a welcome addition to the series, looking forward to how it goes.
Marinate1016Apr 8, 3:12 PM
Apr 8, 3:30 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Laurel rep, empire princess, and then Limia prince, seems like all those people really like to get in trouble with Makoto there, especially with those foolish boy that dare to threaten him like that. Also, i don't like how neutral Root over those matter with Lily while those woman obviously had an ill intention toward Kuzunoha trading company. But all in all, really looking forward to see what kind of rampage Makoto does when the mere child-play tournament became a chaotic kind of place...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 8, 4:26 PM

Oct 2017
The conflicts over the Kuzunoha store and his goals towards the characters are cool and going well. But damn, an extras tournament is really sad
Apr 8, 5:11 PM

Jan 2008
Kahara Sairitsu is pretty hot.

With Makoto's student's matches being pitted against one another, I guess we won't be seeing anybody getting absolutely demolished on the long-haired blondie's side.

Even when Tomoki isn't shown, he's still a pain in the ass when the evil bitch princess is trying to stir shit up for him. I hope he gets his dick and balls blown up with explosion magic, taking out the princess along with him.
Apr 8, 6:21 PM

Feb 2019
things are about to get more interesting. and is false playing both sides or what? is he really that bored? hmm...
Apr 8, 6:25 PM

Feb 2020
cant wait for tournament arc next week. i wonder why white dragon is helping the princess.
Apr 8, 6:40 PM

Jul 2022
The foolish humans are getting on Makoto's nerves... That Princess Gritonia is especially annoying to everyone. Makoto tied the hands of his students, but it probably doesn't matter since they must have gotten stronger. Also, the albino dragon really enjoys making fun of Mio and Tomoe, haha... And the fact that he always wins proves it. he is too smart.
Apr 9, 2:00 AM

Nov 2019
MC looks pissed.
And when he's pissed, bad things happen.
Apr 9, 11:12 AM

Jan 2014
Glad the princess didn't bring along that obnoxious hero. That dragon still clings on Makoto, it's weird that he doesn't seem to mind a guy clinging on him.

PROFILE | ANIMELIST | MANGALIST | 𝓵𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰

Apr 9, 6:02 PM

Feb 2018
Makoto sure has it tough with all the enemies around him, good thing he's OP and surrounded with OP companions lol.

Pretty interested in seeing how the tournament will play out, gotta wait for next week ig.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Apr 9, 9:52 PM
Sep 2021
So it's a tournament arc for makoto's students, will they win against their odds being stacked up.
Apr 9, 10:58 PM
Sep 2022
Makoto: I want to keep the two of you secret from goddess eye

Also Makoto in front of everyone: these 2 are far stronger than shiki

The expression at the end makes me wonder what will happen in the next episode. As someone already guessed here, I think something will happen to Rembrandt who went to the merchant guild and it'll make Makoto snap. Remember that even if this is quite lighthearted anime, the protagonist isn't against killing people if he thinks they deserve it. He killed 2 so far which he did conciously (not counting collateral damage when fighting sophia)
Arsteel16Apr 9, 11:32 PM
Apr 10, 1:21 AM
Jun 2007
Hmm seems like many things happening at the background
Apr 10, 4:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The tournament definitely sounds interesting!
Apr 11, 2:16 PM

Jul 2020
I have no knowledge anything it's material source but that priincess is asking for trouble if she go to war with our MC
Apr 12, 2:22 AM

Nov 2022
Boy it's getting interesting will all those people acting high and mighty
Apr 12, 9:06 AM
Feb 2022
Episodes is so Funny And Comic
Apr 13, 3:05 AM

Jul 2017
The whole party reception seems normal even to Rembrandt and his lovely wife, but for Makoto, he's dealing with suspicious people, especially a group of Laurel Commonwealth led by Kahara Sairitsu with her hidden demon bodyguards. To have a land that is also quite similar to Makoto's, he knows that they're also people from his world, but to label them sages, at least there is an identity attached to them. And this is noticed by Lily for a psychological welfare when it comes to business, since both Gritonia and Laurel are at loggerheads with intel that each other got, precariously only revealed in bits. And one student who came to Makoto as revenge...he's easily forgettable lols.

Yelp, False having won the game of chance to stand alongside Tomoe and Mio, he's REALLY taking the chance lols. Aside from that, introducing both of them to the students, of course Shiki can't be compared to them both. As for the Limia prince of the Hopley family, he's quite a pain in the ass, but the students can handle him easily. Of course, when bringing this intel back to Lily, it's not easy taking Makoto's business down, much less their own hero issues.

The Rotsgard Academy tournament arc starts...as Makoto's feeling the pressure.
Apr 13, 9:40 AM

Mar 2010
IKUUUUUU ahhh what a ED, but anyways damn they just had to milk things until the tourney :<

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 22, 8:43 AM

Oct 2017
Oh boy Makoto about to snap, I really want to see that bitch princess thrashed.
Apr 23, 4:20 PM
Oct 2021
bringing Tomoe and Mio to see his students was cringe.
Apr 29, 2:12 PM
Mar 2024
Like it, the episode was good

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29

71 by dragynfaerie »»
Yesterday, 6:50 PM

» What happened in ep-3..... I don't understand

DEEP_SLASHER - Apr 29

5 by DEEP_SLASHER »»
Apr 30, 8:32 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 22

53 by amlg »»
Apr 30, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 15

59 by Paladin23 »»
Apr 29, 6:08 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 22

110 by DEEP_SLASHER »»
Apr 29, 10:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.