Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 1:20 AM

Oct 2017
Cool spreada, Midoriya is getting closer and hey it's Eri chan.
Feb 23, 1:32 AM

Jan 2009
eri can rewind shigaraki thats her plan and we are in the end game now because of that

eri can also rewind deku to treat his wounds

and break next week again damn
Feb 23, 3:57 AM
Aug 2020
eri chan!!!

another great chapter, the art was amazing even if it is slow...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Feb 23, 4:52 AM

Apr 2022
oh its eri. break again after that short chapter.
Feb 23, 6:38 AM

May 2016
Fuck sake just end it…no one cares can’t believe focusing on eri next week
Feb 23, 6:50 AM

Jan 2014
Eri quirk is similar to One For All.
both are an accumulation of power, a stockpile.
I had a hunch that somewhat Eri would be useful in future battle.
I think this is it.
Feb 23, 8:11 AM
Nov 2023
only a 10 or 11 page chapter (whether or not your include the double spread as one or two). Some nice art, especially the single page panel of Deku facing Shigaraki's distorted form, but I feel nothing really happened. One failed punch - a bit of damage (that he can probably regenerate anyway).
Feb 23, 8:18 AM

Jul 2022
INCREDIBLE chapter!!!! Awesome incredible art from Carnage Deku and Shigaraki, the callback to the USJ Incident Arc when Deku reached out to Shiggy and couldn't grab him onto to POUND his chest in. Now two OFA users are in Shiggy, he needs a few more but he's strong.

We once again shift perspectives to loser characters IDGAF about, we'll see I guess what Eri has up her sleeve in two weeks. I thought a couple weeks ago it might be nice to see Deku go quirkless by the end of the series but I forgot this walking rewind button existed, so ugh whatever.

Looking forward to the end, art has been spectacular, I want to see the conclusion!!! Enough with these background characters!!!

Feb 23, 11:51 AM
Jan 2022
Abyhape said:
Eri quirk is similar to One For All.
both are an accumulation of power, a stockpile.
I had a hunch that somewhat Eri would be useful in future battle.
I think this is it.

Now I think if both are similar quirk, what happened if things take an unexpected turn and eri gave her quirk to deku?
Feb 23, 1:49 PM
May 2021
Shit man, yhh its still going downhill still. Fckn hell man the art is whats saving the series atm. 😭😭
Feb 23, 5:39 PM

Jan 2021
This fight has been AWESOME!!! The spread pages of Deku and Shigaraki were AMAZING!!!

Eri is coming to aid Deku I'm guessing!!! Are we gonna get another infinite 100%!?!?!? Will she be the deciding factor for this fight!?!?!?
Feb 24, 4:03 PM
May 2016
OnxEyedKxng said:
Fuck sake just end it…no one cares can’t believe focusing on eri next week

bro thinks he can speak for everybody and says "no one cares" as if he asked us.
Feb 24, 5:40 PM

Jun 2014
Well let’s see how Eri factors into this final fight.

Also, MHA’s art and double spreads continue to be a thing of beauty.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Feb 25, 10:43 AM

Oct 2021
Midoriya was able to transfer En, the sixth One for All user who uses Smoke Screen. Not bad as Shigaraki is closing himself off with his giant fingers. Memories are popping off everywhere from the U.A. invasion (U.S.J. incident at the start of the series) to the Sports Festival. How will Deku get to transfer One for All completely to Shigaraki? 😖 I forgot all about Eri but I am glad she's in the series again. 😁

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Feb 26, 2:00 PM

Feb 2010
Sever chapters ago I was like "If Yagi is here, where is Eri?" and I guess this is our answer aldksjalf
Feb 26, 7:56 PM
Nov 2016
Another surprisingly good chapter, I don't really like Midoriya or Shiga-Jesus but this last fight is surprisingly good and that's something I didn't expect from those 2 boring characters.

And our beloved plot device Eri is on the move, she's up to something. I still want All Might to die so Deku receives a power-up, we need more tragic deaths here and so far, for such a long war like this one, almost no one of importance has died (from the good side that is, not villains).
Feb 27, 8:20 AM

May 2020
Eri was nowhere to be found in last, god knows, how many chapters but here she is, at such a convenient time.

Wow.
Feb 27, 6:13 PM

Dec 2021
Oh yeah, the God Ex Machina Eri Quirk he hasn't used since forever, back in the Overhaul Arc. How could he forget about it?

Seriously, Hori, is this the best we've got?

Mar 2, 5:08 PM

Aug 2013
a whole chapter to show two things plus one: a failed punch, the Deus Ex Machina's arrived, and a cool panel pag with Shigaraki and Midoriya; and that is it... there isn't much to talk about this cap kek

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

14 by Abyhape »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.