Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Great to see Makoto properly reunite with Mio and Tomoe. Looks like their relationship is generally the same as before since their reunion.

Not going to lie though, I enjoy seeing the chemistry between Mio and Hibiki in this show. Kinda underrated in this show.
Feb 19, 6:30 AM

Dec 2021
Been a while since the we’ve seen the whole gang back in the Subspace.

After a long absence, Makoto, returning to the Subspace, is greeted with a surprise by Mio, Tomoe, and others. A feast is held, everyone rejoices in their reunion, and they spend a delightful evening together. Later, Makoto receives a report from Tomoe about Hibiki and Tomoki. During the conversation, Tomoe points out the abnormal heat in the Subspace, revealing new facts about it. The next day, a New Member Audition to decide on the new species to be welcomed into the Subspace is held.

New people in our nation!

Feb 19, 7:42 AM

Feb 2021
Omg this is the first time I've seen an anime character who's bad at cooking actually improve lol (I don't count Shino because she didn't really get better at cooking, it's just her skill at work if I remember correctly)
Do the students not know that Makoto has connections with Rembrandt? Can't wait to see the sisters interact with and being destroyed by him.
Feb 19, 8:05 AM

Mar 2013
Mio is so adorable. 😳

Tomoe needs a bonk. 🥲

Shinki needs to step up. 😖

Hibiki's voice is so lovely... 🥰🥰🥰

Makoto is too cultured. 😏

Emma was so epic! 🥲

I won't talk about the other jokes. They were quite funny. 🤣

CrazyButNot4UFeb 19, 8:31 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 19, 8:14 AM
Apr 2023
Loved the interview with the Gorgon (Medusa-like) women 😂

Also glad this is getting 25 episodes so it doesn't feel rushed at all, and the summoned heroes can screentime and character building.
Feb 19, 8:15 AM
Sep 2016
1. Recruitment of new races already?
2. Mio is already a good cook?
3. Hibiki returning already?
4. New semester? Already?
5. Rembrandt sister returns already?
6. But where's Aotokage?
7. The miso incident already?
8. But where's the laquer/spices sisters?

Did they just skip and rearange several events in the anime?
(I only read the manga, so it's still possible that it was the manga which rearange events whilst the anime is actually loyal to the LN. Need confirmation)

Nvm, most importantly tho, THEY JUST SKIPPED TOA X HIBIKI STORY!? WHY!? That story was quite important for Hibiki's (and her party's) char growths tho....

Next EP: Introducing 3 new students....

Moreover, now that some materials are skipped already, and more materials might also be skipped further in the future as well, will 2nd season went passed Root's expositions? It's 25 EP y'know. We'll went passed Root's story by quite a bit at this pace.
uncleqrowFeb 19, 8:25 AM
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Feb 19, 8:23 AM

Mar 2013
uncleqrow said:
1. Recruitment of new races already?
2. Mio is already a good cook?
3. Hibiki returning already?
4. New semester? Already?
5. Rembrandt sister returns already?
6. But where's Aotokage?
7. The miso incident already?
8. But where's the laquer/spices sisters?

Did they just skip and rearange several events in the anime?
(I only read the manga, so it's still possible that it was the manga which rearange events whilst the anime is actually loyal to the LN. Need confirmation)

Nvm, most importantly tho, THEY JUST SKIPPED TOA X HIBIKI STORY!? WHY!? That story was quite important for Hibiki's (and her party's) char growths tho....

Next EP: Introducing 3 new students....

Yup, looks like they skipped a ton.
#1 I don't remember this one.

Especially, Hibiki's training if they really skipped it... that would be annoying. Oh, wait.

I just hope they will really rearrange the skipped parts and will eventually show them in the next episodes.
If not... 😑
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 19, 9:15 AM
Aug 2022
Seeing makoto return home was great and being able to catch up with Mio and Tomoe.

Shiki as a character is really starting to grow on me
Feb 19, 9:32 AM

Dec 2022
well not much action but seeing other monsters interview was a treat especially those gorgons which were sounding a lot like succubuses or maybe its just me
also i was confused for a second because they said pass and pass can mean by failed or succeeded
Feb 19, 9:41 AM
Mar 2017
So a filler episode or am I missing something? We're only halfway through the season? Maybe this is the middle filler break or something? Either way I think I turned it off 2 minutes in.

1/5 from me. I have no tolerance whatsoever for filler ;). They do this three times in a row and I drop the entire series ^_^. This is now our 2nd episode in a row of filler. One more to go until this series is exiled ;D.
Feb 19, 10:23 AM

Feb 2019
The gorgons are already best girls lol!

So good to see Makoto and the gang back together after a while apart. Their chemistry and banter ain’t change one bit. Feels like we kinda skipped a lot though? Mio already being a good cook and a new semester starting.. seems fast but oh well

The climate change in the sub space is interesting, and seeing Makoto recruit new groups was cool. Kinda felt a little fillery at times, but I’m just glad we got an episode with everyone in it for once.
Marinate1016Feb 19, 10:40 AM
Feb 19, 12:15 PM
Aug 2020
It was a good episode with some funny scenes
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Feb 19, 12:37 PM
Jul 2021
not that I want to complain, but I miss C2C with the animation in the 1st season a lot. J.C Staff is just...acceptable
Feb 19, 1:26 PM
Dec 2021
emma is such a good character, she also has one of the best seiyuu,
Feb 19, 5:50 PM
Jul 2017
Reply to nestharus
So a filler episode or am I missing something? We're only halfway through the season? Maybe this is the middle filler break or something? Either way I think I turned it off 2 minutes in.

1/5 from me. I have no tolerance whatsoever for filler ;). They do this three times in a row and I drop the entire series ^_^. This is now our 2nd episode in a row of filler. One more to go until this series is exiled ;D.
@nestharus this isn't filler tho it was in the LN.

Also we aren't half way in the season if this one get 25 eps.
Feb 19, 6:11 PM

Sep 2011
Gorgon booba got me acting unwise
Feb 19, 7:21 PM

Jul 2022
Mio has already learned how to cook, and that was unexpected; Rembrandt must be an excellent teacher to bring out Mio's culinary talent.

Two new species have joined Makoto's village – the winged, who seem to be skilled fighters, and the Gorgons, who never lift their gaze. It seems that Rembrandt's daughters are returning to the academy, and Makoto will be their teacher.
Feb 19, 7:34 PM

Feb 2019
i don't think makoto will have problems with those sisters. they'll be put in their respective places one way or the other lol and i thought hibiki and makoto will cross paths, but i guess it's not time yet, oh well 🤷‍♀️
Feb 19, 9:41 PM

Sep 2018
Kind of wanted Makoto and the female hero to meet, but ah well, future episodes. Ending setting up something potentially fun with these new Sisters.
Feb 19, 10:35 PM
Sep 2015
"Gorgons. In my world, they were also known as Medusas."
NO THEY FREAKING WERE NOT!
Medusa was a particular singular Gorgon. That was her NAME not her Species name. We do not say, "Dragons, also known as Smaugs" or "Gods, also known as Zeus's".
Grinds my freaking bones when shows and people screw that up.
Feb 19, 11:44 PM

Jan 2014
Reply to jus7aguy
"Gorgons. In my world, they were also known as Medusas."
NO THEY FREAKING WERE NOT!
Medusa was a particular singular Gorgon. That was her NAME not her Species name. We do not say, "Dragons, also known as Smaugs" or "Gods, also known as Zeus's".
Grinds my freaking bones when shows and people screw that up.
@jus7aguy Well, to be fair, Medusa is the most popular of the three sisters. A lot of people didn't even know she got a sister, since most portrayals of Gorgon only feature Medusa, no mention of Stheno and Euryale. So, most people associate the monster gorgon with Medusa. Likewise, when people called Frankenstein's monster, Frankenstein. Frankenstein is the doctor.

PROFILE | ANIMELIST | MANGALIST | 𝓵𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰

Feb 20, 12:10 AM
Sep 2015
Reply to Ahkrin
@jus7aguy Well, to be fair, Medusa is the most popular of the three sisters. A lot of people didn't even know she got a sister, since most portrayals of Gorgon only feature Medusa, no mention of Stheno and Euryale. So, most people associate the monster gorgon with Medusa. Likewise, when people called Frankenstein's monster, Frankenstein. Frankenstein is the doctor.
@Ahkrin Knowing Frankenstein wasn't "the" monster.
Realising the monster of the story was, however, Frankenstein. :)

And yeah it just gets my goat that so many people use the name of a particular one as the entire race. Like saying "Oh, he's a Gimli". Every other dwarf would have the right to plant a nail-studded boot up your posterior.
Feb 20, 3:14 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I really like the immigration interviews with the different species...well some are special though
Feb 20, 4:59 AM
Oct 2018
They skipped A LOT of important thing (dialogue + scene) in manga. Wasteful adaptation. Meh
Feb 20, 5:42 AM
Jul 2017
LordofEcchi said:
They skipped A LOT of important thing (dialogue + scene) in manga. Wasteful adaptation. Meh

It really felt like a filler arc, so maybe it's for the better.
It's also based on LN, if that even matters.
After reading manga(that releases 1 chapter a month) for a while, can't really complain about increased pace.

Ashhk said:
I really like the immigration interviews with the different species...well some are special though

They should make a spin-off reviewing interspecies relationships in the demi-plane, iykyk.
Feb 20, 6:56 AM

Apr 2009
Ah the demiplane's weather is also affected by Makoto, he might be nearing his godhood-of-sort without him realizing it.

Makoto-sama, Emma will not take the insult and the disrespect of you from these little flying insects whom are a cross between a fairy and spirit any longer! LOL

I cheated and looked at faces of the Rembrandt siblings in the opening theme. XD
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 20, 7:07 AM
Jun 2007
Mio became a excellent cook!
Finally Makoto is back to the demiplane.
Feb 20, 8:31 AM
Apr 2019
they changed the events order, the species interview happens later, it doesnt even appear in the manga. I'm excited to see the Rembrant sisters and also Karen Fors.
Feb 20, 10:25 AM

Oct 2017
Finally back to the demiplane. Missed watching Makoto with Mio and Tomoe. Lol at him for not knowing who created the lake. Mio learned cooking, good job girl. Her efforts paid off. Mio and Hibiki interactions were good. I actually don't mind seeing her, maybe she'll join Makoto's group someday? Not that I care much. Anyway looks like Shiki was upto no good in the past doing mad experiments. It'd have been funny to see how Tomoe and Mio reacted to that but it got offscreened.

New species are here, kinda sucks that those fairies won't be joining them, they seemed like an amusing bunch. But hey we got hot af gorgons wearing masks no less. Makoto seems to have that fetish as well. Btw Rembrandt sisters? Interesting.
Feb 20, 12:37 PM

Mar 2021
Spoof_490 said:
@nestharus this isn't filler tho it was in the LN.

Also we aren't half way in the season if this one get 25 eps.

the brain of a typical shonentard "No action = filler"
Dont pay much heed to such people.
Feb 20, 5:09 PM

Mar 2010
That pig gal stole da show with her oats. Damn them gorgons were sugoi dekai.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 21, 8:49 AM
Jul 2021
as espected season 2 will be build up season.

i wonder we will get season 3 after this warm up world building season ?
Feb 21, 6:10 PM

Nov 2009
"They absorb male energy with masks on?"

Makoto wants that play. LOL

"If you're not used to having fathers around, then you could engage in one night stands"

Pig: [*SUS EYES*]

LOOOOL

(but who can blame him, just look at those nice ( e.Yes )
amlgFeb 21, 6:24 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 21, 6:45 PM
Sep 2020
Let her cook.... Mio has improved a loootttt at cooking, damn.

Also, bro's literally building a fcking welcoming empire of magical creatures.... It's so beautiful to see a mc who's actually trying to do some good to the world, at least for those creatures' lives...
Feb 22, 6:20 PM
Apr 2020
Very good anime, i am very like it
Feb 23, 6:06 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well its sucks that the female hero have no suspicion over Mio young master and decided not to met with him, creating more story to he expanded for future reference. But i do like Tomoe report for male hero, for one bold mark: he's a scumbag.

Otherwise the new species recruitment kinda be interesting, especially with that one cultured race. Hell yeah, our dragon girl is so based, she invite a whole voluptuous species with petrifying eyes!

Also, another good note from this episode is hearing Hayamin screaming in madness toward that poor chibi. Damn its not everyday i got that moment, and i truly appreciate that.

Then, Rembrandt sisters shall have no trouble. Cause our thanos-hands young master charisma have no opponents whatsoever. Prepare....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 23, 3:31 PM
Nov 2020
i want him to meet hero
Feb 25, 4:49 AM
Sep 2021
Makoto returns to his home after a long time & he has a lot of work to do there. Overall, it was a decent episode.
Feb 26, 3:27 AM
Sep 2023
It's just a solid show. If something does what we've seen before but does it well, it's worth watching and tsukimichi does that.
Feb 26, 6:49 PM

Nov 2009
BTW... I just realized that Makoto knows there are other "heroes" and they're also "other worlders"

But... why didn't Makoto go check out who they are and only send others? Is Makoto afraid or something? lol (or taking a peek from far away...)

Not even meeting the "female hero" that's helping Mio with her cooking... you would think he would go meet whoever is helping Mio making her food eatable... LOL
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 3, 9:49 PM

Jul 2017
It's hot in the demiplane...what the hell's going on!?

Makoto is finally back onto the demiplane, and is greeted by a majestic house and feast with the demons. And Mio's practice with the food, the effort has finally paid off with Hibiki teaching her, other than Tomoe's report on the goddess and Dragon Slayer, as well as Tomoki, Gritonia's Hero, which their explanation on hyumans is awfully twisted. To Makoto however, his popularity in Tsige is worth news to Tomoe, though why the demiplane is getting hotter as reported by Emma, is due to Makoto's mist gates, which influenced the weather and climate. At the very least, Hibiki and her party got their deal's worth with weaponry, and the two part their ways. It's also good that the demiplane has new population, though Mio's kimono ripped, and the praying mantis inspected...for Shiki to invest a wind spirit in it, his experiments have gone awry. Oh well, be a man and suck up to your faults.

The interview of the new species listed by Tomoe, Mio and Shiki, the Wingkin recommended from Shiki, leader Kakun and advisor Shona, they get a pass. The Gorgons from Tomoe's recommendation, they're essentially Medusas, and Makoto has been knocked senseless from their physique and classifications, though Makoto always will have a way to stop those eyes from turning anything into stone. In any case, they too get a pass. The Al-Elemera fairies from Mio's recommendation, they may look like kids, but Emma...sure had a rough time with them, so they're on hold. Mio getting the hang of her food is good to see, and with both the Wingkin and Gorgons joining the demiplane, the Tsige academy city also rogresses a step further.

Emma...sure feels her servanthood weight lols, what a loyal servant. Let's hope that Makoto's troubles don't surge in school.
Mar 4, 5:15 PM

Nov 2008
Really hope Tomoe VA on the dub was just sick that day. If this is her new VA I'm gonna revolt.
Mar 13, 5:19 AM
Nov 2019
This anime is one of the better isekai anime that I have seen ...
It is somewhat similar to That time I reincarnated as a slime, but it have its own interesting story and plot.
If you are looking for an anime with OP main character and some good story then you should definitely give this anime a try
Apr 2, 1:43 PM
Nov 2020
ketika kroco so mantep
Apr 18, 5:15 AM
Aug 2018
Why would he accept the Gorgans? They seem almost completely useless. They don't seem to have any skills. They aren't useful for combat training. Their stone gaze is mostly an inconvenience and dangerous to have around. They're also incompatible with standard living because they need to kill males to reproduce. They would eventually die out in the demiplane if they don't reproduce.
People with low average anime scores don't have high standards. They are just bad at choosing good anime to watch.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - May 6

47 by KANLen09 »»
51 minutes ago

» This show should be taught in schools as "how to not write a fantasy story" ( 1 2 )

Kitsune_089 - May 6

88 by Apratim »»
Yesterday, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 22

54 by DogeRangler »»
Yesterday, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Ilumgand

deathzilla0001 - May 8

12 by ilusatus »»
Yesterday, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29

73 by Titadou »»
May 9, 2:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.