Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 11:10 AM

Feb 2014
I guess Midoriya will end the series with no quirks.
Jan 25, 12:21 PM
Mar 2018
curvedtree said:
I guess Midoriya will end the series with no quirks.

My guess is that he'll probably be left with only the stockpiled physical strength since that's not a quirk, basically at the end of the series he'll become All Might 2
Jan 25, 2:02 PM
Aug 2020
damn, this is a big decision, what will happen next??

just because he wants to save this killer...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 25, 2:38 PM

Jun 2014
Getting heavy Symbiote Spider-Man vibes from that last panel.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jan 25, 3:47 PM

Dec 2021
I just hope Deku doesn't lose his quirk. I really liked the quirks of the previous One For All owners, and it added something special to Deku's character compared to All Might. It's a bit disappointing. I would be happier if he could keep the essence of One For All instead of losing everything.

The whole "looking at you, I'd never guess you're a hero" versus "looking at him, you'd never guess he's a hero" was a cool comparison, but honestly, that design is just not great. And what's up with Hori's comment in this chapter? The fuck, lols.

Jan 25, 3:51 PM

Mar 2014
Reply to otakuweek
damn, this is a big decision, what will happen next??

just because he wants to save this killer...
@otakuweek

Next is...CARNAGE TIME BABY!
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Jan 25, 3:54 PM

Mar 2014
Welp Quirkless Deku is onboard.

Next thing you know is the manga will end with Deku's friends carrying out everyday heroic acts, while he prepares to run out the door to work at his job as a Gym Trainer or Police Officerm some normal job while maintaining his strength after using quirks for a long time.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Jan 25, 7:00 PM

Apr 2022
man looked like iron-spider but with venom in that last panel, but then i realised those things on back aren't tangible. wonder if he'd lose his quirk ir straight up die.
Jan 25, 8:38 PM

May 2016
What a beautiful last page of art work for a terrible story
Jan 25, 10:51 PM

Oct 2021
Those are some insane manga panels right there, especially that last double-paged spread! 😍

The community is right: One for All will have to destroy Tomura Shigaraki from the inside! Thank you, Star and Stripes, for (literally) pointing this out (the crack, or the mental wound of Tomura).

😣 Gosh, this is such a hard chapter to read. Kudo (the second user) will have to sacrifice himself: he'll have to transfer or get absorbed to Shigaraki's All for One.

All for One died in one of the previous chapters, but there's a remnant of All for One in Tomura's mind. 😨

On another note, I kinda forgot that scene when Deku imagined a microwave when All Might was training Deku at the beginning of the series. No matter, as I will return and re-read some of those scenes soon of those chapter when All Might initially trained Deku.

Also, Blackwhip is puppeteering Deku so that Deku can move and protect himself from Tomura?! It's thanks to that editor's comment at the end of the chapter that I understand the author's intention.

Shigaraki saying to Deku, "You don't look like a hero." reminds me of that time when the citizens where murmuring about Deku, "He's caked in mud, blood, dirt, and sweat; and he doesn't look like a hero." ☹️
marquinti2Jan 25, 10:57 PM

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Jan 25, 11:03 PM

Jan 2009
deku will become all might then all physical strength in the end since he will lose all the other quirks of one for all
Jan 26, 1:51 AM
Nov 2023
pretty good chapter, cool dialogue exchange and hype ending
Jan 26, 4:49 AM

Jan 2014
I still don't understand, how does the new order communicate with one for all though?
Jan 26, 6:09 AM

Aug 2021
each chapter i appreciate the art more and more but at the same time it gets more and more ridiculous to the point you can't take it seriously
Jan 26, 7:12 AM

Jul 2022
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really cool stuff this chapter, incredible art as per usual, Shiggy looks awesome and DEKU'S NEW FORM LOOKS FUCKING SICKKKKKKKKK

DARK HERO PART 2 HAHAHAH YEAH BABY!!!!!!!

Seems like instead of giving up the entire quirk he's going to waste away the users inside OFA to beat at the "crack" in Shiggy's subconscious, not QUITE as dramatic as I thought it would be but we're getting somewhere.

I could see this not working entirely and Deku having to actually sacrifice something big down the line. Good good shit, can't wait for more.

Jan 26, 9:10 AM
May 2021
Lol didn’t know what they were saying pretty much waffling. Deku form looks cool tho. Thats it. Series hasn’t picked up since the 2nd war arc.
Jan 26, 9:39 AM
May 2023
It felt less interesting than the last chapter.
Jan 26, 9:48 AM

Jan 2009
people easily forgot chapter 411 already it was mentioned there that the super strength of deku will not go away even if all the other quirks of one for all is gone
Jan 26, 11:24 AM

Apr 2020
Destroying Shigaraki from the inside is a good option, but this insistence from Deku to save him is lame. Shigaraki doesn't need to be killed by someone, but at least die at the end of this conflict.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Jan 26, 6:08 PM

Jan 2021
WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!! THE ART IS AWESOME AND DAMNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Deku is going to basically overwhelm shigaraki from the inside by transferring all of his quirks to him!?!?!? I mean I hope it works but if Shigaraki lives doesn't it mean he will have all of One for All!? but it also means Deku will have no quirks ahhhh!!!!

He'll probably keep the strength he's built up to this point but won't have the other quirks so he'll basically just be all might, pure super strength.

AHHHH IT'S GETTING SO GOOD NOW I HOPE IT STAY THIS WAY!!!!! IT'S ALMOST OVER!!!!!
Jan 27, 9:10 PM
Mar 2015
the rest is up to Deku
Jan 28, 11:18 AM
Jul 2021
The ending really is near, isn't it. Great chapter non the less
Jan 28, 4:28 PM
Nov 2020
OnxEyedKxng said:

Unbiased opinion
Jan 28, 4:39 PM

May 2016
RynoSwagman said:
OnxEyedKxng said:

Unbiased opinion

Yes https://discord.gg/p9g6hPA7
Jan 28, 7:29 PM
Jun 2023
thebrentinator24 said:
Getting heavy Symbiote Spider-Man vibes from that last panel.

100% ASM 300 cover homage
Jan 29, 12:01 AM
Nov 2016
Hey, this chapter was actually pretty good, one of the better chapters as of late, things are at stake here and they are using strategy to beat Shiga-Jesus, it's risky, but it's a strategy nonetheless.
Jan 29, 3:15 AM

Oct 2017
I mean I never was a fan of all his other quirks so whatever.
Jan 29, 9:41 AM

May 2020
All that smart talk just to invoke some feelings for their ultimate sacrifices.. well, couldn't care less.

This guy will still treat him as a human after all, so all that isn't worth anyways.
Jan 30, 2:46 PM
Sep 2022
Throwing quirks at the little crack in Tomura’s quirk soul ball is kinda silly
Feb 13, 7:53 AM

Apr 2015
Alright, I finally made it here after almost a month of reading. Took some breaks but this is the current chapter and stuff is going down. A part of me is sad that Deku might become Quirkless at the end but I guess that's weirdly poetic for it to end like this? From Quirkless to Quirkless or maybe he gets to keep the base All for one factor and pass it onward. I just hope Horikoshi shows us a timeskip with All might and Deku being happy and smiling. I hope so.
Feb 18, 7:18 AM

Oct 2021
This is such a hard chapter to re-read as Deku is willing to transfer most One for All factors one by one just so he can land a blow to Shigaraki. 😣 Only Blackwhip (Banjo) and the original One for All factor (Yoichi) will stay with him until the end. Kudo's Gearshift will be the first one to go. Everything's a gamble, and Deku is risking everything in this fight! 😖

-------------------------
Marianne

~Effort, Fortitude, and Tenacity
Apr 1, 4:29 PM

Dec 2022
that last panel doe sheeeesh 10/10 chap

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

14 by Abyhape »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.