Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spy Classroom (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2023 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
So they went a safe route to conclude the show..in a rather goofy style rather than one with a big drama and action. It's funny how Klaus still had to play a leader role in the end for these spies. Guess the guy can't ever catch a break in the long run.

It was a fun series. The previous few episodes really intensifed and made this one feel kinda underwhelming though imo.
Sep 28, 2023 6:58 AM

Jul 2017
The finale of the series focusing on Lamplight's unhinged leader of Flower Garden Lily, her exploits in Mitario is as deadly framed as it is, though she's still the same joker that she is. But upon encountering Thea, a note came out of her, and Lily was seemingly confused out from something that Thea had a connection with Hearth about Klaus rebuilding the new Inferno from scratch. But the problem was that Lily spread the note around like misinformation, which led Annette and Erna down the rabbit hole, and soon, everyone (except Grete and Thea) was involved.

Klaus bringing in spy repairmen to fix up Lily's room, that adds more to the allurement and misunderstanding. However, that is NOT misinformation to both Thea and Grete, who head out to find Olivia, the woman who has links to Inferno's past from Corpse/Roland being a faithful dog to the very end, repenting for his sins by being KIA for his usefulness to Klaus and Lamplight. But that search came up empty, and to make matters worse, she'll be treated with death imminent after release. With more clarification, Grete has got the entire situation figured out, and Hearth knowingly set Thea down the plan to form Lamplight after being a spy, and it all went according to plan as Hearth wants her to overcome her androphobia.

But back in Heat Haze Palace, the misunderstanding that boiled into a cake fight, it was a subtle form of fun, which is one of the reasons why Klaus has no doubt that he chose the correct leader, a flower garden to brighten up what is already a dark environment. And with Mitario's Impossible Mission done, Lamplight has graduated with flying colours, and Klaus does have more in store for them in regards to Serpent.

Season 2 a.k.a Part 2/2nd Cour is a substantial improvement over the prequel, though it doesn't change my overall impression of the series as a whole.
KANLen09Sep 28, 2023 5:49 PM
Sep 28, 2023 7:30 AM

Apr 2016
Well, and it's over.

Honestly, i can't see a difference between this and the first part/season/whatever, again i have not read the light novel, so can't say what was changed what they've missed, but pretty much just on average as the previous part.

It's hard with these waifu buffet IPs you see. Nothing really to see other than idol based characters, so that each fan can pick their own, and then spend an obscene amount of cash on the merchandise.

I legit feel like if this was some kind of a gacha mobile game adaptation.
Sep 28, 2023 8:05 AM

Apr 2014
I was hoping they would show us some glimpses of the next mission from the vol. 5. It would be very interesting if they did it. 🤭
Anyway, that misunderstood was very funny to watch. We started with Lily and ended with Lily. Nice ending for Spy Kyoushitsu S2.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 28, 2023 8:13 AM

Aug 2020
Oh, the finale just released. I'll watch the ones of the last weeks and then comment here.

Sep 28, 2023 8:32 AM

Mar 2021
This was a nice ending to season 2 in which we got some hilarious moments when the girls all thought Klaus was in love with them. I really did enjoy this series and hope we get a third season soon
Sep 28, 2023 8:49 AM

Feb 2021
1:34 Who dis?
LMAO this is ridiculous but also funny
A millionth special ED!
The scene after credits is teasing a continuation. This appears to be quite popular in japan.

This season was a bit better than the last one but still just okay.
7/10
EmbientOct 21, 2023 4:55 AM
Sep 28, 2023 9:09 AM
Dec 2022
I loved this season so much. I'm looking forward to a third season. 9/10.
Sep 28, 2023 9:36 AM

Feb 2019
And that’s a wrap on Spyroom season 2. A much improved adaptation compared to the first season a thoroughly enjoyable watch. Fitting we start the season with Lily being an idiot and end it with her being an idiot 😂

The “Klaus is in love with you” note misunderstanding was hilarious. The girls gotta improve their skills if they’re falling for that type of mixup lmao.

When you realise the horrible shit Thea went through during her captivity, her special ability becomes even more impactful. She took her pain and weaponised it, using other’s lust against them. I like that a lot. It also makes Hearth’s wish for her to go to Mitario and link up with Klaus even more beautiful. I wish that Hearth would’ve been able to see how strong that little girl she saved that day has become.

I hope we get a third season to get volumes 5 and 6 adapted. Post credits scene left the door open. We’ve finally got a proper idea of the scale of the enemy the girls are up against. Back to the books 👍
Marinate1016Sep 28, 2023 9:45 AM
Sep 28, 2023 10:18 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to Swagernator
Well, and it's over.

Honestly, i can't see a difference between this and the first part/season/whatever, again i have not read the light novel, so can't say what was changed what they've missed, but pretty much just on average as the previous part.

It's hard with these waifu buffet IPs you see. Nothing really to see other than idol based characters, so that each fan can pick their own, and then spend an obscene amount of cash on the merchandise.

I legit feel like if this was some kind of a gacha mobile game adaptation.
@Swagernator mobile gacha adaptations are much much much worse than this. They have way too many characters that cannot suffer death also they largely lack personalities unlike this. Not to mention their plot is much worse than this requiring an unending story with no endgame in mind
Sep 28, 2023 10:31 AM

Mar 2021
Season 2 had much better and surprising episode than season 1. I do enjoy them actually making a show on spies and can understand why the light novel will sell. But I don't think this type of story translates well to anime similiar to wit shows like classroom of the elite.

But I think this show under shot in sales and viewership, especially relative to isekai cheat skill. Since isekai cheat had no effort fantasia bunko put into marketing and is the number one selling light novel in Japan. Shows isekai still sort of dominates the ln genre. I also think the pacing was too slow and would have preferred to jam volume 5 instead of adapting short stories in season 1. The blu ray sales were really. This show is certainly not replacing date a live for fantasia bunko top light novel franchise.
Sep 28, 2023 11:05 AM
Aug 2022
Overall I loved spy classroom. I took a very random interest in the show and even bought some of the light novel to read.

Personally I felt the final episode wrapped the show up nicely. It does set up for a third season but I’m like 99% sure that won’t happen so I’m just gonna read the light novel.

And of course it wouldn’t be a spy classroom episode without giving us another new ending song for the 500th time.
Sep 28, 2023 12:09 PM

May 2020
That joke with girls feeling all sorts of feelings over a... misunderstanding wasn't really funny to be honest. I mean you people have shut this harem thing off for the entirety of the duration this series aired, so why now lol. Just let that red hair girl be in peace.

Overall, I'd be lying if I say this wasn't an improvement over the first season, but that wasn't a bar to begin with, so.. just okay. Girls aren't actually insufferable or anything(most of them ig), nor mister invincible, but I don't know, this series tries to make itself look super dark with super deep themes, when in reality, it ain't any of it lol.

Bet if it was about seven or eight boys playing spies instead of colorful and cute waifus, no one would've given this their time of day lol.

Though with these series, you don't know, as soon as they've enough material, they'd make another season. So I kind of see the possibility.
Sep 28, 2023 12:09 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
You know i think the girl's former instructors at their respective spy schools would be gob smacked at what they managed to accomplish thus far. Poor Lily though but at least it throws any hostiles of their scent. Mitario though sure cost Thea dearly. Despite what happened its nice to see Olivia again. Though he may had been a odd one when it counted Roland really came through for them. The girls sure ended up having quite the cake fight to stop Lily. Overall a solid ep that while relatively light hearted also featured some nice expansion on Thea and some heavy stuff on how spies are dealt with here. Given the ending curious whether we'll get a season 3.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2023 1:56 PM

May 2019
This was a pretty nice SoL/lighthearted ending to this 2nd cour that was better than the first. Lily is funny and silly, and her absentmindedness was great as she made Thea's day better without realizing what she did lol. Btw it showed her character when she was going to turn down Klaus and root for Grete (although I don't get why she bought a bunch of cakes...). Speaking of Grete, that glare she gave Thea when she thought Thea was putting moves on Klaus... woah.

Anyways, as I previously said I enjoyed this cour better than the first as I enjoyed the action and suspense throughout, especially with the fictitious New York City arc. I also liked how they give focus to each girl and show their strengths and weaknesses. On that note I hope that another season is made that focuses on the remaining girls.

8/10
Sep 28, 2023 2:38 PM

Jul 2019
Wait wait wait, did they just casually drop the Thea was raped when she was a kid? That kind of came out of nowhere in this otherwise lighthearted fun miscommunication humor episode... geeze. Here I am enjoying the shenanigans, then BAM sudden dip into darkness for 10 seconds, then just back to casual wholesome fun.

Overall, huge improvement over season 1, though as someone else stated, that wasn't a high bar to reach, season 1 was a trainwreck. But it brough it back enough to keep me interested.
Sep 28, 2023 5:45 PM
May 2017
Very good ending episode of a very good series! This season was better than the previous one!
leonardobarbaSep 30, 2023 12:31 PM
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 28, 2023 6:19 PM

Apr 2022
welp, that's an ending alright. i guess i'll miss thea's legs, that all.
Swagernator said:
was just gonna say the same lol, i have no idea what improved. s1 and s2; "they're the same picture".
Sep 28, 2023 6:48 PM

Jun 2021
Yeah, this is at least better than the first one. But still not enough for me to be keen on this show. Well, the finale was alright.
Sep 28, 2023 7:36 PM

Aug 2020
Wow nice finale. Lily and the other girls got a little clumsy, and we saw a little more about Thea's past. I'm curious to see where the plot will end up. They clearly have more to do, all under sensei's protection.

Sep 28, 2023 7:59 PM
Sep 2021
This episode focused on lily and there was nice comedy to it which ended the season in a food note. We were also hinted about Lamplight's next mission.
Sep 29, 2023 12:39 AM
May 2021
Lol This final episode was really fun 🤣🤣🤣 and some epilogue to next arc as well. This season was much much better than S1, Really enjoyed it 8/10. Let's see if S3 will ever come 🤷‍♂️
Sep 29, 2023 6:49 AM
Oct 2019
The misunderstanding shenanigans was hilarious.

pretty chill finale with some serious moment.

This season was definitely way better than the previous one.
7/10 for me.

hopefully we got announcement for Season 3 soon.
Sep 29, 2023 10:18 AM

Feb 2021
So part 1 adapted volumes 1 and 2, while part 2 adapted vol. 3 and 4.

I'm off to continue the light novels now, I stopped reading on vol. 4, so I better continue with it if they announce a sequel.
Sep 29, 2023 11:49 AM

Aug 2022
I love this anime, studio feel. make it very good. It's time to say goodbye to the girls. And it's not over yet isn't it?
Sep 29, 2023 12:31 PM

Nov 2014
Better than S1 for sure. I liked that there were those darker parts, including sudden drop in this episode Wouldn't mind S3 tbh.
Sep 29, 2023 1:07 PM
Sep 2016
May this steaming pile of garbage never waste another second of an animation studios time
Sep 29, 2023 2:30 PM
Feb 2022
The 11th episode was very dope
Mercury
Sep 29, 2023 2:38 PM
Sep 2023
Reply to Stark700
So they went a safe route to conclude the show..in a rather goofy style rather than one with a big drama and action. It's funny how Klaus still had to play a leader role in the end for these spies. Guess the guy can't ever catch a break in the long run.

It was a fun series. The previous few episodes really intensifed and made this one feel kinda underwhelming though imo.
@Stark700
I agree that the ending seemed a bit underwhelming compared to the buildup. Do you think they could have done something different to wrap it up more satisfyingly?
Can you recommend any lesser-known anime titles worth watching?
Sep 29, 2023 5:48 PM

Oct 2022
This was an odd episode.. it started out kind of funny with the whole Lily/Klaus loves you thing; and then all the rest of the girls getting all excited thinking it was them.. but then after scenes were shown of what happened to Corpse, and seeing the other members of Purple Ant's being tied up... then that whole scene with Thea on the train with Grete felt unnecessary, then more after-scenes were shown suddenly blowing things up and now Spider is there, so he's part of the "Serpent" organization that is sort of like SPECTRE from the Bond movies?

So it's not the Empire or the West, it's this criminal organization with its own aims that is the real enemy. It would be a little more interesting if there was more of a convincing backdrop between the two nations- like if this Empire was going through what it would eventually in history, men wearing funny uniforms taking over and all that, would be a great backdrop to a spy thriller. Instead it focused on the personal stories of the different girls, and Thea was the one I found the least interesting. The episode felt like more of a cliffhanger setting up more seasons, rather than a conclusion.
At least Lamplight has graduated! Klaus is now stepping into his new role as Boss, rather than just Sensei.
SuperAdventureSep 29, 2023 6:00 PM
Sep 30, 2023 8:37 AM

Sep 2021
The best of the "Files" was saved for last. This episode had a bit of everything, but it worked out really well. The "Klaus loves you" Comedy was fun, Lilly's former teacher thinking about her was really sweet and Olivia's impending doom was really gruesome!

I love how it played together with Anette's video having Thea recover from her depression!

All in all, this season was nothing like the first. They no longer messed up the screening order of scenes. The characters were properly highlighted and Annette's Arc really gave the girls a great amount of character development, to a point at which I no longer mind the oversized main cast. Mathilda and Purple Ant were amazing Villains too.

Essentially, all my criticism from Season 1 was resolved here. And the show finally made use of it's great potential.

I also came to like Monika and Thea a lot. And having these characters that I get happy to see whenever they are on screen is great for the enjoyment!

The one criticism I have about this season is how the pacing was a bit fast for the last arc. But, well, that's usual LN stuff. They always pack everything into 1 volume / 3-4 episodes. It was a great arc nonetheless.

I really grew to love this show and I hope it will get a 3rd Season aswell! Even though the "First Act" seems well-finished now, the post-credit scene gives me hope!

9/10 for the biggest (positive) suprise of the season!
Oct 1, 2023 4:35 AM

Apr 2023
Reply to Bisalissy
The best of the "Files" was saved for last. This episode had a bit of everything, but it worked out really well. The "Klaus loves you" Comedy was fun, Lilly's former teacher thinking about her was really sweet and Olivia's impending doom was really gruesome!

I love how it played together with Anette's video having Thea recover from her depression!

All in all, this season was nothing like the first. They no longer messed up the screening order of scenes. The characters were properly highlighted and Annette's Arc really gave the girls a great amount of character development, to a point at which I no longer mind the oversized main cast. Mathilda and Purple Ant were amazing Villains too.

Essentially, all my criticism from Season 1 was resolved here. And the show finally made use of it's great potential.

I also came to like Monika and Thea a lot. And having these characters that I get happy to see whenever they are on screen is great for the enjoyment!

The one criticism I have about this season is how the pacing was a bit fast for the last arc. But, well, that's usual LN stuff. They always pack everything into 1 volume / 3-4 episodes. It was a great arc nonetheless.

I really grew to love this show and I hope it will get a 3rd Season aswell! Even though the "First Act" seems well-finished now, the post-credit scene gives me hope!

9/10 for the biggest (positive) suprise of the season!
@Bisalissy Thank you for your analysis, I really agree with it! The concept of schoolgirls at a spy school really excited me to watch the first season, and the good dose of comedy along with the plot containing good action and adventure scenes satisfied me very well, considering the good work that the feel studio did in design and animation.

The second season grew by itself, in my opinion the highlight was Annett's arc, which until then, I considered her just a side character and didn't pay much attention to her. The way her life story was revealed showed me how wrong I was, I was really moved by her😢, and I realized that none of the girls on that team are there just to play a side role, everyone there has their real importance in the development of the story.

This season I gave it a 10/10 because I'm completely in love with these girls😍, and it's also my way of encouraging them to do a new season, I'm also hoping that manga/LN sales are going very well too!
Oct 1, 2023 7:15 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to Marinate1016
And that’s a wrap on Spyroom season 2. A much improved adaptation compared to the first season a thoroughly enjoyable watch. Fitting we start the season with Lily being an idiot and end it with her being an idiot 😂

The “Klaus is in love with you” note misunderstanding was hilarious. The girls gotta improve their skills if they’re falling for that type of mixup lmao.

When you realise the horrible shit Thea went through during her captivity, her special ability becomes even more impactful. She took her pain and weaponised it, using other’s lust against them. I like that a lot. It also makes Hearth’s wish for her to go to Mitario and link up with Klaus even more beautiful. I wish that Hearth would’ve been able to see how strong that little girl she saved that day has become.

I hope we get a third season to get volumes 5 and 6 adapted. Post credits scene left the door open. We’ve finally got a proper idea of the scale of the enemy the girls are up against. Back to the books 👍
@Marinate1016 They will probably have it hard to get a third season unless the books are wrapping up, and push the series. The series did really bad in BD sales ranking almost close to the bottom. There are some figures but the figure market is oversaturated and they are releasing without another season to hype it up, meaning they can bin. Also Isekai Cheat skill had double the sales of this despite a fraction of the marketing.
Oct 1, 2023 9:22 AM

May 2021
Better than S1 and more spotlight on the individual characters but still not much, really.

But on the other hand, feet.

Oct 1, 2023 10:43 AM

Feb 2019
icefirestone23 said:
@Marinate1016 They will probably have it hard to get a third season unless the books are wrapping up, and push the series. The series did really bad in BD sales ranking almost close to the bottom. There are some figures but the figure market is oversaturated and they are releasing without another season to hype it up, meaning they can bin. Also Isekai Cheat skill had double the sales of this despite a fraction of the marketing.

Unfortunate, stranger things have happened with renewals. But at least there’s still the books
Oct 1, 2023 11:29 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to Marinate1016
icefirestone23 said:

Unfortunate, stranger things have happened with renewals. But at least there’s still the books
@Marinate1016 The LN market is a lot more competitive than the manga market. High School DxD fans are undergoing extreme suffering after the series got left in the dust after season 4. You need the combination of gacha, viewership, figure sales, circulation etc. Aka loads of money from dedicated fans.
You sort of need to be a ln in this picture to get many cours .
https://twitter.com/KADOPLA/status/1707682376191766556/photo/1
But yeah there are the books
Oct 3, 2023 11:30 AM

Oct 2017
Lily focus episodes are the best, she's just too amusing. Prolly enjoyed this episode more than the entire season.

This season kind of felt childish, specially the mitario mission with all the brainwash, ant army, Thea's whole hero stuff and voice mimic felt unrealistic even for fiction. Seemed like something a kid would come up with.

I personally think the first season was better and this season had a few decent episodes otherwise was meh. Anyway still like this enough to continue when it gets another season.
Oct 5, 2023 8:47 AM

Jan 2017
Figured Thea was sexually abused, but it's nice that the show confirms it and Thea now utilized what her trauma as a spy's weapon now.

Monika was always out of the frames during Lily's misunderstanding of the "Teach's note", by process of elimination I'm guessing Lily's the one that Monika's into.

That wraps up the 2nd season, I enjoyed both Annette's and Thea's character arcs and it doesn't felt as BS as Erna's surprise reveal in the 1st season
Nov 11, 2023 7:33 PM

Nov 2009
More Lily comedy relief, LOL

And now bunch of girls are all trying to "get with" Sensei... LOL

And all these started cause Thea was writing random things, LOL

And rip Olivia... guess that Roland dude couldn't save her in the end too, they both died. I guess there's no "good side" in this series huh... everyone in this series are all evil in some way, no one is actually "saved"

Yes, even our "girls", from all the flashbacks and their actions, they're technically "evil" since being spies means they have to "kill people", and regardless of who they're killing, a kill is a kill and thus defined by law and human nature as evil.

But I guess the series isn't the end, as they continue to the "next stage", which apparently even the "Ants" is working under... the "Serpents".
amlgNov 11, 2023 7:55 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 20, 2023 2:28 PM

Feb 2012
The Lilian Hepburn cover story made its way to Lily's former teacher.
The chain of misunderstandings based on Thea's note led to a huge cake fight amongst Klaus not-Harem.
The truth is more bittersweet, Klaus saved her, and it was set up from the beginning that she'd be the hero.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Feb 17, 7:05 PM

Feb 2009
Overall mid season with Thea taking the center stage for most of it and primarily being useless/a traitor. It's disappointing that they fully turned Lily into a comedy relief character as well, as she was supposed to be a leader due to her initiative at the beginning of the series. What happened to that? They just threw out what was good about her and made her completely useless. I guess they wanted someone to make Thea look slightly more competent. Grete, Monika, and surprisingly Annett had a strong showing though, so I won't rate it abysmally low, but if they do more, I hope it won't be focused on Thea anymore.
Feb 19, 7:52 PM

Jun 2013
Not a fan of spy shows with too many characters. Spies are solitary and seldom work with others. I guess the characters were interesting but there is not much of a story and I honestly found some of the arcs boring.
Feb 20, 11:32 AM

Feb 2009
that's because this is really a CGDCT rather than a story about spies.
Feb 22, 11:45 AM
Apr 2022
Reply to EinTheVariance
that's because this is really a CGDCT rather than a story about spies.
@EinTheVariance there is almost no cgdct in the light novel. It was written to be a gritty sabateur novel. Read vol 5 and 6. But the series itself is painfully boring. Doesn't matter in the end. Show flopped hard and almost certainly not getting another cours.
Feb 22, 11:47 AM
Apr 2022
Reply to KANLen09
The finale of the series focusing on Lamplight's unhinged leader of Flower Garden Lily, her exploits in Mitario is as deadly framed as it is, though she's still the same joker that she is. But upon encountering Thea, a note came out of her, and Lily was seemingly confused out from something that Thea had a connection with Hearth about Klaus rebuilding the new Inferno from scratch. But the problem was that Lily spread the note around like misinformation, which led Annette and Erna down the rabbit hole, and soon, everyone (except Grete and Thea) was involved.

Klaus bringing in spy repairmen to fix up Lily's room, that adds more to the allurement and misunderstanding. However, that is NOT misinformation to both Thea and Grete, who head out to find Olivia, the woman who has links to Inferno's past from Corpse/Roland being a faithful dog to the very end, repenting for his sins by being KIA for his usefulness to Klaus and Lamplight. But that search came up empty, and to make matters worse, she'll be treated with death imminent after release. With more clarification, Grete has got the entire situation figured out, and Hearth knowingly set Thea down the plan to form Lamplight after being a spy, and it all went according to plan as Hearth wants her to overcome her androphobia.

But back in Heat Haze Palace, the misunderstanding that boiled into a cake fight, it was a subtle form of fun, which is one of the reasons why Klaus has no doubt that he chose the correct leader, a flower garden to brighten up what is already a dark environment. And with Mitario's Impossible Mission done, Lamplight has graduated with flying colours, and Klaus does have more in store for them in regards to Serpent.

Season 2 a.k.a Part 2/2nd Cour is a substantial improvement over the prequel, though it doesn't change my overall impression of the series as a whole.
@KANLen09 it is a good concept on paper but not an enjoyable series to read let alone translate to anime. I felt I was reading an American young adult novel. I read 5 and 6. Not surprised this show flop. People watch anime to be entertained. If they want grittiness, they can watch American entertainment
Apr 5, 12:25 PM

Jun 2011
I like season 2 more than season 1 as well, really enjoyed the series. It's less about the spy activity but more about the girls growth for me. This is a waifu bait show and it just works for me.

Order of my favorite girls,

Lily > Annett > Erna > Sibylla > Grete > Thea > Sara > Monika

Chances are slim, but hoping for season 3.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy Kyoushitsu 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2023

33 by ToG25thBaam »»
Apr 4, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Spy Kyoushitsu 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2023

60 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 15, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Spy Kyoushitsu 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2023

57 by adbeaver »»
Feb 14, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Spy Kyoushitsu 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2023

30 by lasodamos »»
Dec 20, 2023 1:20 PM

Poll: » Spy Kyoushitsu 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2023

66 by Apratim »»
Dec 8, 2023 8:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.