Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 12, 2022 5:14 PM

May 2015
At last it seems to start, they seem to begin to build up on what the prologue promised. For the first time since the launch of the show, I'm waiting for next episode. I really hope it won't be a false departure. I'm really liking what they're doing with Guel, while I'm not a fan of Shaddiq playing the mastermind. He is a 17 y.o. student. I have trouble with the idea that adults don't see what he is doing.

On the other hand, was the number of episode ever given? because there are those rumors about season 1 being a single cour worry me. I could understand that slow start in a planned to be 50 episode long series (counting the 2 seasons), but if we're nearly halfway though the whole series, I'm gonna get disappointed.

[edit]
after checking several sites, it seems it's 12 episode per season. Now my hype is gone. we're half-way through, and it only begins... I'm kinda pissed to wait 5 years for a main series, and get that. It's not bad, it's just... so far from what I expected from a main series.
Turtles_HunterDec 12, 2022 5:20 PM
Dec 12, 2022 5:21 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
We finally get some adequate world building along with some decent character development. So this is the second assassination attempt on Mio's father, does he know that he's being targeted at this point? I hope he has some kind of back up plan because it will be real sad that he gets killed just when Mio and her father are starting to get along. Elan returns to drive a wedge between Suletta and Mio and he almost did it with a kiss of death. The damage was already done as Suletta realizes that she doesn't her around anymore as Mio becomes more like her father who is all business. With the assassination plot in motion two new Gundams from Earth appear and have take control of the ship that Guel happens to be on. I have a feeling he's going to do something stupid and challenge the witches which would get him killed.

Most decent episode so far, its a shame we have to wait until Christmas to see what happens next.
Dec 12, 2022 5:33 PM

Oct 2012
Interesting turn of events. I'm starting to see how the Valvrave writer(s) is on this project. Painless and amusing school life juxtaposed with grim and shocking story events. It really feels like a (romantic) house of cards gets built up in the plot, just for new developments to knock it down completely in an instant.

I just wish the artstyle was as unique and unorthodox as the storyline. 10 episodes in and I'm rarely impressed with images or shots anymore. The clash of Origin-esque character designs with the heavily stylized eyes of the main few folks is really jarring sometimes. I wish this had the distinctive aesthetics of something by CLAMP or Ikuhara, it'd be truly godlike.
Dec 12, 2022 5:39 PM
Nirai Kanai

Dec 2012
Maybe it was just the timing but I swore that the "cold" Miorine was a clone and the real one wasn't back yet. I guess I'm wrong? She's just in her own way, doing for Suletta but the timing is off. Either way.... things are about to pop off.

The Witches from Earth, eh? Consider me intrigued.

The World Suffused with Sound.
Dec 13, 2022 1:49 PM

Mar 2015
Miorine you have been thoughtless in your actions.
The sword that takes life gives life
Dec 13, 2022 6:49 PM

Apr 2014
i can already tell the last 2 eps of part one is about to be really annoying everything is coming out to the open things are breaking apart, feelings are changing a lot is going on

god i wish i would have waited for all 12 eps to be out before starting this but damn i couldnt help it anymore

the wait is gonna be hell but im looking forward to seeing just how part one will end but also am already looking forward to part 2 and all the changes to come
"one step at a time"
Dec 13, 2022 7:52 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
XD Suletta after everyone laughed at her joke:

RIP Guel. When you're trying your best and it's still not enough. Well, this is his time to shine I guess. I mean, he's still strong so he might be able to do something here. ..."Bob" though. XD No but really, I've been paying attention to him a lot in the form of taking small laughs at him or "RIP"s in my forum posts, but I'm actually really interested in his character and what he's doing (or else I wouldn't say anything). Extremely interested in what he'll do and where he'll end up.
What a shame about Miorine and Suletta though. Holy moly. What a friggen blow to the heart-- not just for Suletta cause I felt that too. Friggen ouch.;;
I'm realizing this cour is almost done and I kinda panicked, but I'm happy to see that there will be another season. Thank goodness.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Dec 13, 2022 9:47 PM
Feb 2019
Guys, do you believe that there should be a time-skip with all these teenagers already adults in the second part of this anime?

Dec 13, 2022 10:42 PM

Oct 2013
AddaeAkono said:
We finally get some adequate world building along with some decent character development. So this is the second assassination attempt on Mio's father, does he know that he's being targeted at this point? I hope he has some kind of back up plan because it will be real sad that he gets killed just when Mio and her father are starting to get along. Elan returns to drive a wedge between Suletta and Mio and he almost did it with a kiss of death. The damage was already done as Suletta realizes that she doesn't her around anymore as Mio becomes more like her father who is all business. With the assassination plot in motion two new Gundams from Earth appear and have take control of the ship that Guel happens to be on. I have a feeling he's going to do something stupid and challenge the witches which would get him killed.

Most decent episode so far, its a shame we have to wait until Christmas to see what happens next.

Ya, finally the world building's shaping up better - it was a getting a bit dull to always stay mostly within the confines of the school.

Tho' ngl, they better not cut Guel's development journey short by killing him off at this point, it'd be doing him completely dirty & denying him the due epic comebacks from all he's learned being humbled + facing off vs Gundams in a normal mech... I don't think he's the right character to perform some sacrifice either, maybe unless it's a desperate situation towards the end, as it'd send a shitty msg where it'd look like he was better off being an elitist prick, even if not top duelist anymore.
Dec 14, 2022 5:47 AM

Apr 2016
So Miorine and Suletta get into a misunderstanding so they could finally discuss what they expect from this "relationship" beyond the duels? Not the biggest fan of how it happened but the cliffhanger from this episode made it more bearable because it felt very contrived.

Elan's new approach make some sense knowing how Suletta is.

I did chuckled at the "Suletta forgetta".
Dec 14, 2022 5:56 AM

Mar 2012
The relationship between Suletta and Miorine was supposed to be some sort of a truce to avoid Miorine from being married to someone, why is Suletta taking it seriously now? Makes me want to punch her in the face.

Still hoping that they don't kill off Guel since he's the best character in the series.
Dec 15, 2022 5:53 AM
Nov 2020
They always manage the hype the ending and leave us in pseudo cliffhangers
Dec 17, 2022 8:52 AM
Oct 2019
Nika WTF?
God damn Impostor.

Poor Guel, boy can't catch a break.
Dec 17, 2022 9:24 AM

Oct 2008
poor Suletta, Miorine supah buzy she forgetta her
4/5.

Dec 17, 2022 4:56 PM
Mar 2019
Get wise!!
How many times do you fall for the same shady people who just want the tech.
More than i remember.
Suletta Forgetta was funny though.
Dec 19, 2022 10:48 PM

Apr 2012
Maou_heika said:
The relationship between Suletta and Miorine was supposed to be some sort of a truce to avoid Miorine from being married to someone, why is Suletta taking it seriously now? Makes me want to punch her in the face.

Fucking THANK YOU.
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Dec 20, 2022 1:23 PM
Feb 2022
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a gundam
Jan 6, 2023 2:58 PM

Nov 2009
Suletta acting all giggly as she works on the GUND-Leg with the other Earthians.

Meanwhile... Shutuppig is still doing shaddy things, and this time it also involves other Earthians.

Mio-Mio's been going around doing business trips

And Ice Bastard Elan is back again (a new clone), tricking poor innocent Suletta again... and attempting to force himself on her.

Then we got the "misunderstanding" happening, since Suletta is too innocent, she thinks she and Mio-Mio is an actual "thing"... even tho Mio-Mio and everyone else knows the relationship is just for show.

But apparently Mio-Mio gave Suletta the "go ahead" to go on a date with Ice Bastard Elan...

RIP... Suletta might actually get "taken" by Elan. Since girls are a lot more vulnerable after a heartbreak as they want to find a safe ground to lean on.

___ ___ ___

Huh... not sure what Guel's doing in space... only to be taken hostage by Shutuppig... poor dude, Guel can never catch a break in this series huh?

In a way, I think Guel's suffer the most, LOL
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 7, 2023 1:42 PM
Apr 2012
MyllerPhiem said:
Maou_heika said:

Fucking THANK YOU.
I'm with this guy. Every episode is like "WHAT?! We're not MARRIED?" after Marione doesn't bat an eye about the whole situation
Jan 7, 2023 11:34 PM

May 2020
Couldn't care less about this relationship falling apart, given if there was some actuality to begin with. Though leaving that aside, just start the killing spree already.

Guel's luck never getting better I suppose lol.
Feb 28, 2023 8:01 PM
Jun 2012
5/5 Guel redemption arc?
The hero we never knew but always needed?
Drill to pierce the Gundam heavens inbound?
Apr 9, 2023 7:30 PM

Jun 2014
Elan is getting into Suletta's head, and that isn't good, and it's making her doubt her relationship with Miorine, because her last conversation with Miorine has led Suletta to believe that Miorine doesn't really care for her.

Shaddiq is more evil with every passing episode. Can he be stopped? Also, why did Nika help him?

Guel is in a rough place. Can he do something to stop Shaddiq's henchmen?

Apr 23, 2023 4:27 AM

Mar 2012
Suletta is once more unbearably stupid. She has to change to live in society. She understand nothing about what others are doing around her, it's time to grow. 
May 18, 2023 8:22 AM
Aug 2013
way to not read the room miss Miorine. ...

the episode was fine. we are in a build-up episode not much else to say
Jun 11, 2023 9:43 PM

Jul 2008
I guess you can cross a broken heart off your list Suletta...
Jul 31, 2023 6:13 PM

Feb 2018
Aww poor Suletta, she's too sweet and innocent. Miorine doesn't fully appreciate her just yet.
Aug 27, 2023 1:22 AM
Aug 2023
sulleta forgetta
Feb 9, 4:11 PM
Aug 2018
This was a sad episode. Things are looking good for everyone except Suletta. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Feb 13, 3:06 AM

Jul 2017
Miorine was so cold with Suletta, i feel very sad for her.
I don't understand what's happening between Nila and Shaddiq, i'm curious to know more about her.
So guel is being captured, nothing ever goes right for him.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» wait a second... they're GAY????

Nyron - Feb 9

23 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2023

356 by Idriz_s »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2022

104 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 13, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2022

105 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 13, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2022

70 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 12, 3:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.