Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sabikui Bisco (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 14, 2022 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
Not going to lie, that being emerged from the lava looked like something out of a Terminator movie. It has monstrous power too.

Tirol made another appearance and seems she didn't forget about Milo.

Milo out there proving himself as the Rust Eater running through his veins is kinda badass.
Mar 14, 2022 8:59 AM

Jul 2021
I assured Bisco is resurrected in the latter because plot armor is heading their way. Well from the looks of the situation, it looks like he’s barely dead. If he’s completely dead, then why am I watching this series in the first place?

I do think the visuals in this episode got a lot more interesting in this episode and the stranger the worldbuilding, the more I find it appealing.

Pawoo is quite badass in this episode, Milo, Jabi and everyone else seems to be safe and sound from the aftermath.

Also we have encountered AOT 2.0 but it’s really mechanical and I do find their whatever that fire laser pretty cool, and he’s a really tough opponent. Everyone in the comments are singing “Rumbling rumbling it’s coming” like please this isn’t even as superb as AOT but it’s an interesting replica (?) I’d say.

Tirol is back. I miss her so much.

Now that Bisco is dead, Milo gotta fight on his own for now. Why not bring Actagawa with Milo, they’re the best friend since the 1st half of this series. But anyways Milo was able to confront the titans and now Milo is taking over Bisco’s role essentially. I do think there was an interesting blast in vsual when Actagawa and Jabi came to help Milo fight against Mechanical Titan.

Damn 2 more episodes to go, time flew so fast and I don’t even know how this series will end. Also if you're wondering, yes, they were playing Milo's ED version.
CQLLISTMar 14, 2022 9:24 PM
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 14, 2022 9:04 AM

Feb 2020
It seems one of the Titans from AoT got lost and ended up here.

I'm glad Tirol is back. She's my favorite character besides Milo.

Wow.. Pawoo is so freaking strong. :o

SerafosMar 14, 2022 9:47 AM
Mar 14, 2022 9:09 AM

Jul 2017
Right after THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST of the series yet...

The lava infused with Bisco's Mushroom Keeper blood to fuel the elephant mecha Ganesha to release all of the Rust, thankfully Pawoo got that dissolved...and Bisco is nowhere to be seen after his self-sacrificial parting to Milo, which is enclosed in his heart. The downing of Bisco brings Kurokawa's ambitions to an end, and it all feels just too anti-climatic to call an end.

...except that the Rust mecha chamber titan Tetsujin is revived from the dead to wreak havoc of all the Rust contained within. Despite that, Milo won't stop his advances now, now that Tetsujin is the next god beast to take down.

The Jellyfish Tirol is back, but not even she and the rest of Kurokawa's and Imihama government forces are spared from Tetsujin's massive power, which the latter feels powerless without Pawoo leading the charge, As for Milo, he has totally embraced Bisco's heart and soul to face Kurokawa enveloped in Tetsujin together with Actagawa and Jabi, probably the most gung-ho battle so far that never misses in bombastic action.

Now that it has come to this point, I'm really wondering how this'll all end, and if Bisco ever makes it alive by the finale coming very soon. Also, the ED this time is just Milo's VA alone, notice the difference?
KANLen09Mar 14, 2022 9:18 AM
Mar 14, 2022 9:11 AM

Oct 2017
Colossal titan rampage.

Next episode title "I'm Bisco", so he's coming back?
Mar 14, 2022 9:19 AM
Nov 2019
extremely unfortunate how the author/writer played it out. just casually resurrects the villain into a monster of mass destruction and the hero seems to have the power of his friends and is JUST strong enough to try and defeat him. authors simply need to know when to let charachters go and how to correctly power scale them. this doctor literally went from a quack to overtaking the strongest (known) charachter within 3 episodes
Mar 14, 2022 9:19 AM

Feb 2020
MegamiRem said:
Colossal titan rampage.

I sure hope so... without Bisco I have lost all interest in the show lol... I guess I didn't realise how much was being carried by his character
Mar 14, 2022 9:20 AM
Sep 2015
In previous episode someone is upset by my comment so much to the point of spoiling content (without using spoiler function) from light novel just to win an argument against me. And that person is even a long time member of MAL forum so there's no excuse of not knowing the rules. I'm quite disappointed, I thought this forum's strong point is that its users know better than everyone that spoiler is unacceptable.
Mar 14, 2022 9:35 AM
Mar 2015
The big bad has arisen as a kaijin but the mushroom keepers have the power to stop him
Mar 14, 2022 9:36 AM

Oct 2017
Sabikui Bisco? More like Shingeki no Sabikui.
Mar 14, 2022 10:16 AM
Jul 2018
Really nice animation on that giant monsters attacks. But not really following the plot here. Last few episodes have fallen off a bit for me
Mar 14, 2022 10:20 AM

Feb 2019
Idk man I just can’t get with this show without my boy bisco. Killing off the best character was so stupid, can’t believe they did him that way. I needed to see that ship with he and Pawoo sail..
Mar 14, 2022 10:45 AM
Oct 2016
Despite everything Bisco did last episode to end this madness Kurokawa has unleashed its still not enough for the battle to be over. This giant titan looking monstrosity Tetsujin has awoken from the old days of the first rusting. Kurokawa or at least his subconscious has somehow been transported into the Tetsujin. Still holding onto that base hatred for Bisco even as they're both beyond the grave in different ways. Milo really stepping up now that Bisco is gone. Having the rust eater flowing through his veins gives Milo a decent advantage trying to stop Tetsujin. He can get up close even as it fires those huge rust blasts. Jabi and Milo each firing at the thing near the end of the episode saving those villagers. Gladly saving them since I'd have been sad if they died. Conventional weapons having no effect only the mushroom keepers arrows can make even the slightest dent. Somehow they have to stop Tetsujin before it reaches the city and all those people are killed.
Mar 14, 2022 10:46 AM
Jul 2021
Milo singing the ED alone. :(
Mar 14, 2022 11:05 AM

Jul 2011
Honestly Milo like late Bisco really need to choose better the moments for those monologues, almost every time in these last few episodes things could had gone better if had decisive actions than talking.
I really think Bisco could had survived if he talked less each Kurokawa encounter. Like Milo getting almost killed over this whole episode, and stopping to talk.
Mar 14, 2022 11:26 AM

May 2020
Watching titans once a week is already more than enough, so yeah please.... and damn they even changed the ED. Honestly no idea where this show is heading now.
Mar 14, 2022 11:53 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
This is what I get for watching AoT and Sabikui Bisco back to back because now we have the Rust Titan, I mean Tetsujin running amok with the spirit of Kurokawa . Even the mushroom keepers are having trouble putting it down. It would be nice if Bisco can come back with his body free from rust.
Mar 14, 2022 11:58 AM
Oct 2021
It was like I was watching kurama go on a rampage again

The ending song was just milo this episode 🥲
Mar 14, 2022 12:23 PM

May 2021
The modern-day titan, one that spreads virus and has nukes. Also, did Bisco resurrect himself or was Milo just playing pretend?

Mar 14, 2022 12:53 PM
Mar 2008
I was initially enjoying this anime but the last couple of episodes have really soured me on it quite a bit.

I was already feeling slightly annoyed when we ended up with a repeat of everyone escaping while Jabi held the rearguard (which felt like nothing had been accomplished almost) but then it sort of went into death-flags-r-us after that.

I don't actually mind the idea of Bisco dying in the episode that followed that, but it was so ham-fisted and felt so painfully forced that whenever they try to play on the emotion of it I just find myself shaking my head because it wasn't 'earned'. Bisco just stood about letting himself get shot into a rust statue and then to cap it off his 'heroic death' wasn't just pointless due to the big bad being resurrected afterwards, but it was likely directly due to his stupid biting finisher carrying them both into the rust that actively caused it. He basically died so the villain could get a power up. Great...

The villain possessing the iron giant was also so insanely predictable for an anime that's been kind of fun in how off-beat it usually tries to be, that the event lost a lot of potential surprise or tension. This episode I was just kind of sitting there waiting for it because it wasn't even a question, it was merely inevitable. Like waiting for a microwave to finish a meal and about as exciting. When the main antagonist was basically wetting themselves as they died, them coming back doesn't feel particularly interesting.

On the topic of Tetsujin, I liked the sense of scale from the initial shot and explosion but they couldn't be bothered to actually show what it even did. We get shown a nice mushroom cloud but the only reason we know it wasn't just a random dune in the desert get obliterated is because Jabi kindly blurts out for the audience "That was at the place with all the rust eaters and now the rust eaters are gone" (how does he even know it got them all? Can he tell how accurate it was? Does he know that the radius matches up to the full-sized territory of all the pipesnakes in that area?) Who knows! We just have to trust him because we didn't get to see any of it. Ain't nobody got time to animate that!

What follows is the sloooooow reveaaaaaal (as tetsujin goes around killing a bunch of NPCs to pad out the run time) that the giant didn't just randomly activate, it's in-fact... ~gasp~ controlled by the spirit of Kuro! Wowzers! Surprise off the chart. Ding! Your meal is ready, just give it 2 minutes to stand before consuming. I mean, who could've seen that coming?

I can't put my finger on why but it also just didn't feel like there's any stakes somehow this episode too. We have a giant that can spit nukes and somehow I'm just sitting here going "ok."

Up until now it had its flaws but like most things I watched I was willing to just kind of brush them off or ignore/forget them but the last few stumbles as they reach the finale are too big for me to personally ignore and it just really feels like they face-planted at the finish line :/
Obviously we're not done just yet but I'm incredibly unconvinced they can do anything in this last 2 eps that's going to get it back on balance for a passable end. I'll still watch them because why the hell not, but I'm just miffed that it managed to turn my opinion of it on it's head so near to the close :o
GeminosityMar 14, 2022 1:07 PM
Mar 14, 2022 1:08 PM

Jan 2009
Milo become vaccinated or immune to the virus aka rust so he is the only one who can fight the revived Kurokawa in Giant form aka Tetsujin

nice to see Tirol again and a lot of action for Pawoo this episode too

Milo sings the ED this week eh
Mar 14, 2022 1:42 PM
Dec 2020
Kurokawa Is the colossal titan guys
Mar 14, 2022 2:44 PM
Jan 2018
I really liked this episode tbh, it really had a lot of style, especially the music. It may be a bit nonsensical but I mean I think that's just the level of suspension of disbelief that this show required from the start. Like watch the show, turn off your brain, enjoy the vibes or something.

It was a little bit too much bury the gays for my taste but it was a fun episode. It's nice how they did like actually seem to love each other more than platonically, even if it is seemingly trying to dance upon the line of plausible deniablity by saying partner.

"I'll crawl out of the depths of hell to protect you." and just all the other lines and- Anyway it's nice to see lgbtq+ anime characters without them being used as a joke.

I really hope it gets a season two.
Mar 14, 2022 2:48 PM

Sep 2018
This story writing has gone right down the shitter unfortunately. What was probably the best pilot episode of the season is turning into mediocrity, a damn shame.
Mar 14, 2022 3:10 PM

Mar 2016
Oh no! Milo is singing the ed all alone. That sounds so lonely despite the tune being happy. It's like he's a widower!

Milo is speaking like Bisco for some reason. That's not cute! Hope he goes back to speaking like himself again.

The giant from the children's village is also an Iron-man, isn't it?

I kind of enjoyed this anime's fight against the Iron-man a lot more than the recent SnK season. lol

If Kurokawa can be back like that, I feel like Bisco can also come back in some way. When he comes back, I hope Milo will stop imitating Bisco's way of speaking. lol
Mar 14, 2022 3:33 PM

May 2018
MegamiRem said:
Colossal titan rampage.

Omg I didn't notice that!! It could be that or Milo could be saying that meaning that he's with him

What I did notice is that they took out Bisco's voice from the ending song 😭 Here I was ready to belt out the song and Bisco's voice wasn't there 😭
Mar 14, 2022 3:44 PM

Jul 2014
This was a weird episode of Attack on Titan, huh.

All jokes aside, just how did Kurokawa's spirit possess the Tetsujin? Whatever the reason, I assume this is going to be used to tenuously justify reviving Bisco from the dead.
Mar 14, 2022 3:56 PM

Nov 2011
Fucking OST continues to produce BANGERS!!!!

Man I knew Kurokawa wasn't going to go down. But Man Milo's line of "ill send you back to hell as many times as it takes." YES BOY YES!!!!

I'm glad he adopted Biscos tendencies immediately. Milo I liked already but man...dope ass character for real!

Oh snap where the Kids live was the skeleton of a previous Tetsujin??? Possibly??? Next week should be another banger.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 14, 2022 4:26 PM

Aug 2020
Kurokawa became a titan shooting lasers cool, meanwhile Milo inherited Bisco's will. What'll happen to this story

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 14, 2022 4:46 PM
Dec 2021
good episode. Linear chaotic quantum harmonic oscillator
Mar 14, 2022 5:03 PM

Jan 2021
Attack on Titan Rust Style! The giant was cool and if the governor can come back as that then surely Bisco will come back too. Maybe both of their minds melded into the giant and they'll have an internal battle for supremacy. But lets not get ahead of ourselves this show's dropped the ball in a few areas. Two episodes to go people!
Mar 14, 2022 5:35 PM

Aug 2020
Holy shit that was cool. Looks like this anime has set up a kind of David vs Goliath situation with Kurokawa looking like a titan or that thing from the end of Kaze no Tani no Nausicaä

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Mar 14, 2022 5:49 PM

Aug 2019
absolutely amazing episode. the metal OST was so sick, the CG for Tetsujin was great, and the VA's did such a good job too. was sad only hearing Milo in the ED this time :(
Mar 14, 2022 6:00 PM
Sep 2014
Did I miss something about akutagawa's second clamp ? Like it was cut few episodes ago no ?
Mar 14, 2022 6:42 PM

Mar 2020
Me wondering throughout the episode is Bisco-kun is still alive or some twist. (I don't know if there are spoilers here but so far I haven't encountered so that's good I'm curious of what's gonna happen)

Hanae-san solo singing in the ending!!

Ughh i want Bisco-kun back!!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Mar 14, 2022 7:01 PM

Apr 2020
RUMBLING RUMBLING IT'S- oh wait

Milo singing the ED alone was sad but also good, his voice is so comfy.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Mar 14, 2022 7:04 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
With Bisco and Kurokawa “dead”, a very tall and lanky robot lookin dude called Tetsujin revives with Kurokawa in control somewhat, and wow he’s a really cool design and his attacks are cool too, the entire sequence of tanks and helicopters fighting him reminded me of the first episode of Evangelion, man’s devices failing as this horrifying monster blasts through everything, very cool stuff. Of course he is susceptible to a bow and arrow that makes mushrooms grow lol, but that’s expected with this show’s whole theme of mushrooms curing the rust, Milo and Jabi’s fight with it was great and I’m looking forward to seeing where it goes next week!

Also Pawoo got a badass moment when she chucked that gorilla into the elephant cannon, and jellyfish girl is back once again and I’m betting she’ll play a role in the fight sooner or later, I can only hope lol.

Also I knew the ED sounded different, so it was just Milo alone, kinda sad but fitting, very nice subtle change
Mar 14, 2022 7:25 PM

Dec 2019
Personally I think this was the worst ep the show just isn't the same without bisco I hope they bring him back some how :/
Mar 14, 2022 7:53 PM
Apr 2020
TF Kurokawa turned into a mecha colossal titan lol

If Kurokawa is alive, then Bisco must be alive as well? Another titan will emerge? lol

Ao_SkyMar 14, 2022 7:58 PM
Mar 14, 2022 8:01 PM
Oct 2019
kind of weird seeing panda all of a sudden start acting like bisco. and the whole "bisco is here with me (in my heart)" scene was lame

pretty cool when giant titan hand grabbed that chopper in midair out from the rubble. but pretty lame that the corrupt governor dude somehow took control of it? i'm curious to learn more about tetsujin's past and purpose and all that

it's going to be hard for me like this now that bisco's no longer in it
Mar 14, 2022 8:23 PM
Jun 2017
What did i have just watched..🤣🤣🤣, is that Iron Titan is being separated from his other titan friends from Attack on TItan... hahaha... and Bisco even said the term "rumbling" on that titan... hahaha
Mar 14, 2022 8:39 PM

Jul 2016
Lush4beauty said:
MegamiRem said:
Colossal titan rampage.

I sure hope so... without Bisco I have lost all interest in the show lol... I guess I didn't realise how much was being carried by his character

I am assuming that Bisco is also in the big monster and that is why it is screaming.
Mar 14, 2022 8:41 PM

May 2019
Oh boy, aren't we in a rough ride into these last two episodes? Looks like Kurokawa & Bisco technically aren't dead, their spirits just happen to manifest in their successors (that was some pretty good acting there Milo). That testujin is something else too, with a Terminator-like robot form that makes it very hard for ordinary artillery to take it down; only the skill of the mushroom protectors can effectively defeat it. Just based off of the preview, it seems like everyone is banding up from the previous episodes in one all-out brawl, so we'll see what the animation team can make with that.

But what saddens me the most had to be that ending theme with Hanae singing by himself. It's a rather small touch to add, but it completely changes the feels for that song, really emphasizing the death of one of the MCs.
Mar 14, 2022 10:25 PM
Jun 2021
Wtf all of a sudden it turned into Attack on Titan
Mar 14, 2022 11:16 PM
Jan 2021
Oh no, the title suggests is what they are going for. Well,

It's not for certain but I get the feeling, after watching this, they are going to go this route. But who knows, maybe that's not what the title means.
Mar 15, 2022 2:06 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Aktarith said:
Milo singing the ED alone. :(

Yeah I thought something was different about the ED... now I'm sad too ;(

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 15, 2022 2:32 AM

Oct 2008
oh! a collosal tita...showed-up...oh no wrong show! lolz!
Only Hanae Natsuki sang the ED so no more Akaboshi huh...so sad...
4/5.

Mar 15, 2022 4:24 AM

Aug 2017
Literally the colossal titan

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Mar 15, 2022 5:39 AM
Jan 2016
The ending without Bisco NO! I love the ending with both voices damn

Anyway I didn't expect something like this would happen, the possibility that Bisco resurrect is high then, I hope so
Mar 15, 2022 5:45 AM

Oct 2016
Looks like one wall titan got lost and made it's way here.

I loved how Milo was mimicking Bisco throughout the fight, was fucking on point.

Good to see Tirol again.

Big sad though, Milo soloing the ED. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Mar 28, 2022

141 by Talamare »»
Jan 14, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2022

101 by Talamare »»
Jan 13, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2022

200 by Koukyoukyoku »»
Jan 10, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MadanielFL - Mar 21, 2022

116 by yezzy-Unofficial »»
Jan 8, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Sabikui Bisco Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2022

69 by yezzy-Unofficial »»
Jan 7, 9:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.