Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2022 10:08 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, the magical girls in this show are so weird. I do wish we get to see more out of them.

Too bad the action felt stale. It's still the usual Sentai-like fight mixed with some wacky dialogues thrown in together.
Mar 5, 2022 10:33 AM
Sep 2015
Kenshin Blader organization is quite evil, or in fact pure evil, they use Kenji to work for them without even employing him, but that's probably why they've budget to create strong weapon and many forms.
Mar 5, 2022 11:23 AM

Feb 2020
Those were some weirdest job interviews ever. x3

"Not long ago, I was scolded as I squeezed lemon juice onto someone's fried chicken."

"That does consider evil."

Lol.

I really like those magical girls. ^^
SerafosMar 5, 2022 12:10 PM
Mar 5, 2022 12:00 PM

May 2019
Episode was pretty fine in my opinion—Agastia regularly up to their efforts with defeating Blader—but there's this one thing that I'm surprised about:

Also, once again we see that Megistus actually being a great officer/overseer despite it being an evil corp. Genuinely seems to look out for the team, especially Kuroitsu-san
NekOniiChanMar 5, 2022 12:03 PM
Mar 5, 2022 12:05 PM
Mar 2021
bladers' crash is a bad girl, balders' brother is a bad guy, those two are the creators the monsters he fights. i feel bad for him
Mar 5, 2022 12:20 PM

Jul 2017
Hmm...job interviews for evil, how amusing.

"Money is the root of all evil", but justice is just as important for magical girls Reo and Yuto. And the mission to infiltrate Agastia for these two, they have to lie their way through the screening process to see what levels of evil is Agastia up to, and too bad for them, Chief Megistus ain't a bad, but understanding boss at all whom takes all feedback into account. Even to the point of children, he doesn't feel good about using them, but since they've revealed their true selves, the interview goes on as per normal. Such a weird interview, especially when it came to Karen Mizuki's part.

Divine Swordsman Blader Kenji is back, and so are Kuroitsu and Wolf Bete with more monsters created under their belt...and a victory for evil? That's unheard of, but could be beneficial if Kuroitsu did the right job with developing Bandersnatch. And with every hero evolution, they sink one level deep, but many levels since it takes a hell lot of time to just defeat his base form. But Megistus's "right way of corporate responsibility" always impresses as speech.

The usual case with getting funding to create monsters, that's a mystery. But what's not is the secret rivalry between the Sadamaki brothers Kenji and Hajime, the forces of good and evil staring in their faces, and they don't know it yet.

Quote of the week: "It's not we who are fighting a battle that we can afford to lose." - Megistus
Mar 5, 2022 1:09 PM

Apr 2012
aaah that Horie Yui AND Tamura Yukari combo again *_*
To err is human. To purr is feline (c)
Mar 5, 2022 2:35 PM

Feb 2019
"Next please!"

Blader has a secret. Blader's crush had a secret. Blader's older brother has a secret. crush and bro work together to attack Blader. Blader has a fun life and no matter which side wins, they'll also lose.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Mar 5, 2022 3:23 PM

May 2021
Great episode! The Magical Girls were no match for Megistus and the new monster idea was no match for Blader when he pulled out his 2nd form!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 5, 2022 3:47 PM

Dec 2013
I thought Yuto was a tomboy and not an actual boy, Mizuki's bit was pretty touching, I was hoping she would join the rest of the main cast, the new ending has cute visuals and is pretty catchy but I like the old one a lot more.
Mar 5, 2022 8:39 PM

Oct 2016
Good to see the magical girls again, but alas, they're no match for our Lord and Savior Megistus. Should have at least banked in on that one-time limited edition merch lmao.

Aye yo, the professor and Blader are brothers? They do kind of look alike, that's a great twist lmao.

They even got Zords in here, I wanna see them eventually make a kaiju.

Actually wanted to see Mizuki join Agastia, but at least she's needed, good for her.
Mar 5, 2022 9:03 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a good one, I’m glad to see the magical girls again, this time they’re infiltrating Agastia via job interview lol, and it didn’t quite go as planned, but you gotta love how Megistus stayed professional the entire time even when they were fighting. Next we get to see Blader almost get defeated by an Agastia monster, but to Kuroitsu and Wolfie’s dismay, Blader pulls out a 2nd form and defeats the monster, if only they could have predicted that somehow lol, and I loved the reveal that Blader is also the Professor’s brother, didn’t see that coming. Lastly we got a nice moment between the henchmen girls after Mizuki tries to score a job at Agastia, still really liking the side story we have with those two.

Also that ED we got in an earlier episode right? I don’t think it’s new, but I wish we saw it more often! Both the EDs are good tho.
Mar 5, 2022 9:33 PM
Oct 2021
I only realized now that the ending dialogues are jokes, I always thought they were errors lol
Mar 6, 2022 6:36 AM

Feb 2012
This week's local heroes are on the poster where the people are waiting for the interview.

We finally get a glimpse at one of the hero companies. They've built their wealth by merchandising the hell out of their magical girls. The pink-haired one gets too in character and begins to sound too evil for Agastia lol. Who are the heroes and villains really? The company that hires minors as assassins or the company that gives their employers a healthy and encouraging work environment?

The interviews continued... Megistus is truly the best boss.

Touka has come up with an ingenious idea, Reviving Berserker Bandersnatch!

But the laws of television dictate it's time for Kenshin Blader to receive his SECOND FORM! Complete with his own henshin device announcing it!

Hell yes, Kenshin Blader also has a giant robot! I love how enthused Wolf Bete was, he's indeed a man. Touka shatters his dreams fighting Kenshin's robot with a Kaiju as the company simply don't have enough resources/budget due to the square-cube law. If the beginning scene with the magical girls is any indicator, I suspect whoever is providing Kenshin Blader's tech is funding it all from merchandising but Kenji is left in the dark about it, forcing him to juggle being a hero and his job selling/making food at the place Touka frequents.

I knew the Doctor and Blader sharing the same surname wasn't a red herring! The specific relation is confirmed now.

Damn, I really feel for Mizuki. Yes, squeezing lemon on a shared Karaage plate is pretty evil! But just when she believes she's just a nuisance, Matsuyama pulls her arm for another gig
Fortress_MaximusMar 7, 2022 3:35 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 6, 2022 10:22 AM
Mar 2015
The magical grils learned that money is more important than justics
Blader 's brother helped him to the next stage
Mizuki learned that her team needed her
The interviews were funny
Mar 8, 2022 2:15 PM

Nov 2012
Yo so they're all connected, Hakase is Blader's oniisan, this is hilarious!

My Candies:

Mar 8, 2022 5:42 PM

Nov 2009
KanameYuuki said:
I thought Yuto was a tomboy and not an actual boy, Mizuki's bit was pretty touching, I was hoping she would join the rest of the main cast, the new ending has cute visuals and is pretty catchy but I like the old one a lot more.

Me too... then someone posted me source and I was very wrong... lol

___ ___ ___

The Mahou Shoujos are kinda funny to watch, they have an interesting way of thinking. Well... technically everyone in this series has a interesting way of thinking...

And they learn that money > anything else

___ ___ ___

Most interesting thing in this episode is that the Hero and Evil are pretty much the same. (especially when they're literally family...)

Plus Blader has multiple forms, lol.

___ ___ ___

Meanwhile Wolfie is a robot fan. Never would have guessed, lol.

But then she gets shut down cause of "money" (again)

amlgMar 8, 2022 5:45 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 11, 2022 6:48 AM
Mar 2012
where em special event merch?
Reo straight scary. Yuto's funny but barely talked in the interview tho.
Megistus so amazing keeping it real, perfect interviewer, and that uplifting talk with Kuroitsu, truly corporate wisdom.
Doc & Blader bros such random plot twist lol.
Mar 12, 2022 2:21 AM

Apr 2014
"I always play the free version of games" Lets be honest when it comes to mobile games, its the games that are evil, not the players they scam
Mar 13, 2022 8:38 AM
Mar 2022
KanameYuuki said:

Yeah I remember looking at the forum for episode 3 and it was a large point of discussion, no one really knew one way or the other, glad it’s cleared up now.
May 11, 2022 6:57 AM

Jul 2015
To think doctor's little brother is Kenji who works parttime at the store where Kuroitsu sometimes gets food from (oh also is Blader's true identity), truly a small world.

Jun 4, 2022 7:20 PM
Mar 2019
Job interviews and new Magical Girl, what more can you want.
Blader is a little boring for me.
Jul 27, 2022 4:24 AM

Jun 2021
That bandersnatch monster was actually pretty good. I was surprised it didn’t turn out to be a total disaster this time, but I guess that’s what happens with a bigger budget and manpower assigned to a project. I really like Megistus, he’s an incredibly good manager and really the sole reason Agastia is afloat. He should be running online workshops for management haha. Those two magical girls really were like the villains this time. I mean their organization is hella sketch. Why does the one dude even turn into a girl? They should have made a tuxedo mask type outfit for the dude to fight evil in lol. Must be for the profit I guess? Probably lots of merch line up.

Biggest revelation aside from Blader’s second form (which is dope as hell if I’m being honest) is that the doc is Blader’s brother. I did NOT guess that would happen, that’s pretty nuts. Big bro is basically tryna kill his little bro huh?

Man, can’t wait for what happens next week. It’s too bad there were no “new” heroes introduced this time around. I love those little cameos.
Jun 4, 2023 7:01 AM

Apr 2013
I guess it wasn't even his final form haha. Megistus really is a great manager, I wouldn't mind him as my boss ^^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2022

23 by NyteScythe »»
May 4, 6:51 AM

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2022

42 by dronningenavkake »»
Jul 14, 2023 3:54 AM

» Don't bother with the BD, even that is censored

removed-user - Jun 20, 2023

2 by Neidhardt_ »»
Jun 21, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2022

31 by Gator »»
Jun 6, 2023 7:50 AM

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2022

27 by Gator »»
Jun 5, 2023 8:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.