Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2022 9:38 AM

Nov 2011
This anime has a weird thing for cat girls...and also obsession with data.

Episode felt like it was kinda all over the place but it still retains its usual comedic elements. Might be my least favorite episode of this show so far. Camula also deserves screen time.
Feb 12, 2022 10:31 AM

Apr 2014
Dr. Hoen should transfer to Agastia. She deserves a better company to work for.

OHHHH!!!!! This scene..... With Kaorin and Arisha together. NICE!!!!!!!!!
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 12, 2022 11:29 AM

Feb 2020
Hilarious episode as usual. :)

"Just one punch." Poor Uncle-Long-Range, lol.

Elbucky~nya. :3 She's cute.
Feb 12, 2022 11:30 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Very funny as always. Uncle Long range was kind of scary...
Wolf really got all the wrong attention from the people she needed stamps from as well xD. That tentacle monster especially lol. We also see the professor without his AR glasses and
his coursemate also makes an appearance too with Elbucky the cat...

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Feb 12, 2022 2:14 PM

Dec 2013
Everyone is a bunch of weirdos but there is more than meets the eye, Mizuki is getting better, she managed to get a hit on the hero.
Feb 12, 2022 2:25 PM

Nov 2009
Even Vampy-chan notice their organization's system sucks and needs to be changed.

Poor Wolfie and Kuro had to run around finding all the top executives for stamps...

Good thing they finally decide to go digital.

___ ___ ___

Also, Wolfie has wrong idea about investigation... he thought it was going to be tentacle play... LUL

Is it me or does Wolfie get all the "Lewd" looking executives? lol, They really want to push H-play with Wolfie as the main audience.

And Uncle Long Range... "as I thought, woman are a different species", LOOOOL

___ ___ ___

And the Black Lore organization showed up and tried out an entrance but failed.

Also turns out it's where the assholegator is from.

Catgirl's kinda cute nyaa.

She also a lewd cat girl... that wants to "eat" virgin boys... and her instinct figures out Wolfie's real personality is a dude.

In a way, she's the most dangerous monster this show has shown to date. lol

___ ___ ___

And it's revealed that Black lore lives up to its name... as the "black company" that works their employee to death and doesn't pay them shit.

No wonder they made assholegator... it all make sense now.
amlgFeb 12, 2022 2:28 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 12, 2022 8:57 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was a good one, the first half focusing on Wolfie and Kuroitsu trying desperately to get approval stamps from the leaders was hilarious, also got some more Wolfie fanservice, now if only we could get more for Kuroitsu too. The 2nd half was good too, Dr. Hoen is brainwashed by her company Black Rock, she’ll never know the greatness of Premium Friday lol, I feel bad for her, also love her design, very cool hair. Also looks like the henchman girls are at it again, and the nervous one got a punch in! If only she knew that’s never enough lol.
Feb 12, 2022 9:18 PM

Apr 2008
Show is cheap, but I'm still having fun. I'll be amused if Karen is super powerful by the end of the series.
Feb 12, 2022 9:23 PM
Mar 2015
Great satire Hard to tell which is the worst organization
Feb 13, 2022 4:56 AM

Jul 2017
It's so hard for the Monster Development Department to earn a stamp from the higher-up Agastia executives for approval, and Dr. Hajime, Kuroitsu and Wolf Bete have a long way up to contact each and everyone of them located in different regions and all have different quirks. That was certainly a long way to get all those stamps of approval...except if they're wrong.

It's weird to see Dr. Hajime without his signature AR goggles and being a professional pretty boy, since they're expecting guests like another of their rival organization: Black Lore's Dr. Koharu Hoen and her assistant Elbucky, the same peeps who made the alligator monster last episode. Elbucky feeding rival information between Koharu and Hajime, but none is more better than Premium Friday of letting Agastia employees have a good work-life balance, which sadly Black Lore doesn't have, contributing to the usual Black Company of overwork.

Welp, someone save Koharu, she's brainwashed beyond belief.
Feb 13, 2022 5:32 AM

Feb 2012
A commentary on Japanese workplace conditions!

Camula knows what's up. It's about time Agastia gets out of the dark age of paper forms.

I like seeing mundane (but tedious) activities such as getting a stamp on a form manifests in a company with executives that live in different planes of existence, secret lairs or the depths of the ocean

Wolf Bete jumped to that tentacle R when Kraken said he'll investigate him.

He really can't catch a break, Long range uncle taking him out to dinner and I think that cat girl is a shotacon.

He was darn suprised to see that Sadamaki is a bishounen underneath the visor.

Agastia has better working conditions than most real-life companies. Hoen's whole worldview shattered when she learnt of how Agastia deals with overtime.

Mizuki went back to a normal gig where she was unlikely to receive pay. Matsuyama roped her back into doing grunt work. Looks like she's progressing as she's finally landed a hit on this week's local hero.
Fortress_MaximusFeb 13, 2022 2:09 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Feb 13, 2022 8:52 AM

Nov 2011
Another wacky and Zaney episode. with more Wolfie fan service. Screw it I am in lol. The comedy is still great.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 13, 2022 2:45 PM
Jan 2015
This corporate humour is really good :)
Feb 14, 2022 8:05 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course some other weird characters xD I want to drink teisseire now
Feb 15, 2022 6:51 PM
Mar 2012
Uncle & Elbucky really like Wolfie in weird ways.
Nice corporate benefits comparison, premium friday's a great idea, and sad Hoen's so brainwashed new-grad styled.
Feb 16, 2022 3:54 PM

Dec 2021
Tbh this show is very underrate despite its parody and comedy. cant wait to see blue hair girl. As always this anime make me laugh
May 10, 2022 8:22 AM

Jul 2015
Getting stamps from all executives sure is a pain in the ass, except for Long-range uncle he's the one receiving the pain...

Jun 3, 2022 9:41 PM
Mar 2019
Poor Mizuki, she's just an afterthought in this series.
Jul 27, 2022 4:18 AM

Jun 2021
Black Lore is the more superior evil organization because it truly is evil at its core. No paid leave? Clocking in ar the usual time and using a side entrance to skirt OT rules? Truly evil stuff.

For an evil organization, the place Kuroitsu works isn’t actually that bad. They seem to have a generous benefits package and competitive wages. I wish my actual company was like that lol.
Nov 20, 2022 3:19 AM
Jun 2020
Why bete? Why?!?!? Stop simpin over the lost cause kuroitsu. Yeah it would be nice for that ship to develope but it's prettt evident it never will. He literally has elbucky all over his virgin she wolf ass. She seemed Hella freaky too *sigh*
Mar 8, 2023 7:55 AM
Aug 2021
This series is really good
Jun 3, 2023 4:23 AM

Apr 2013
So the fetish of that cat monster are virgin boys? Oh boy xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2022

23 by NyteScythe »»
May 4, 6:51 AM

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2022

42 by dronningenavkake »»
Jul 14, 2023 3:54 AM

» Don't bother with the BD, even that is censored

removed-user - Jun 20, 2023

2 by Neidhardt_ »»
Jun 21, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2022

31 by Gator »»
Jun 6, 2023 7:50 AM

Poll: » Kaijin Kaihatsu-bu no Kuroitsu-san Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2022

27 by Gator »»
Jun 5, 2023 8:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.