Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 8, 2022 7:30 AM

Nov 2011
Wakana and Marin are so different yet they manage to find themselves in the same setting from this show. First episode had some awkward moments between the two but I find them cute together.

In particular, Marin practically has doll-like qualities and the show isn't shy from some fan service.

Decent episode. It sets up for the standards of a rom-com and imo, has a lot of potential.

Jun 2019
Well, here we go with another one of Cloverworks' shows for this season. And, this one might be one of the most anticipated ones. It's about a boy who likes to make clothes for dolls and a girl who likes to do cosplays. And, yes you can expect romance in this show.

Animation-wise, I've yet to be disappointed by Cloverworks. I just hope they can keep it up throughout the season. We met the main cast and got to know about their personalities. Marin is so damn beautiful and is already giving the best girl vibes. Gojou is a very nice dude and he nowhere near looks 15 but okay. It was a fun start and hearing from the manga readers, it's a wholesome show, so I'm all for it. Some interesting angles and shots there. LULW!!!

Jul 2017
Mangaka Shinichi Fukuda's Sono Bisque Doll is easily one of the anticipated shows of the Winter season, and this premiere episode didn't disappoint at all. Out of the 3 CloverWorks shows, this is the highest production priority that feels reminiscent of Horimiya, but more tame.

Spira Spica finally churning out a good OP, and Akari Akase's ED is a low-key, great vibe. Marin's VA Hina Suguta is quite new, and she does a knock-out job. Same with Wakana's Shouya Ishige is also quite new, and this being his 2nd main role, his voice similar to Junya Enoki makes all the more alluring.

Wakana Gojo's character as a 15-year-old boy with the dream of becoming a traditional Hina doll maker from the foundations of his only family that's his Gramps, but he's another Komi situation of not being able to make friends in school because of the conflict of interests and someone being unconfident in himself. And then there's Marin Kitagawa, she's a stereotypical gal at first glance whom is the exact opposite of Wakana.

The antique sewing machine in his home stopped functioning, so the school's sewing club is a good alternative. Except that Marin saw what he was working on...and develops an interest in him and his doll making. The interest goes further into clothes as Wakana develops a shock when Marin suddenly undrsses in front of him...into a cosplay suit which sends him into a frenzy. Wakana agreeing to make cosplay clothes for Marin, this is an interesting start!

The relationship between a doll maker and a cosplayer, this is the perfect start of a friendship of uncommon interests. Already easily one of the season's best, plus Best Girl starting the year.
KANLen09Jan 8, 2022 9:56 AM

Feb 2018
kisekoi, anime that most people have probably been waiting for, ofc i'm not including one of them. Little boy who admires Ohinasama dolls... He's talking to a hina doll head may indeed be creepy... for op, hmmm... It looks colorful. I don't know why Japanese breakfast is ideal, why do I always eat without vegetables -_-

Sad when you're rooted in a hobby you can't share with others. I know what you feel sir... Okay that interesting first meet A girl suddenly fell from above, Hmmmm.. Have they ever met before? But what is clear and a fact that this girl is so beautiful and sexy. Somehow I like this chara design, really.... I can't take my eyes off from oppai, look.

Girls gap are awful, seem like they talking about love charts, huh? Mirai- Chan loves Sakuya-kun? Idk. Hold on sec, what do you think omfg... Isn't that the old type of sewing machine? Did this time setting happen on... Not the white sewing machine, I mean the black one. Okay, second meeting event. It seems they are caught in an unusual situation. Maybe a girl's reaction to a despicable doll's head is quite surprising, lol. Look at Kiragawa-san's expression, Uwahhh...

But yeah, that doesn't seem to be a problem, really surprised by Kitagawa-san, is she a cosplayer huh? Even she looks like a model undressing shamelessly, is she a pro? Ma, at least I like the black dress, it looks cool and sexy. Ah yeah, a cosplay costume made by a newbue with superb clothing skills. I see how it's all connected like this... Oioioi Wakana-san, Wasn't my reaction too much, lol.

A young man 16 years old, this was his first encounter with cosplay. the passion of a beginning cosplayer. A young man would be a fool if he forsakes this. Damn, This is an interesting first episode, see you next week~
Jan 8, 2022 7:47 AM

Apr 2016
Marin is gonna sell this show like nothing before.

What am i even saying, we saw this before already. Isn't that the dream right ? Being an absolute nobody, and just it happens that a smoking hot blonde from your class get interested in you cause you can sew. Jesus Japan, get a grip already. Another average manga gets elevated because of its production value.
Jan 8, 2022 7:52 AM

Jan 2016
Can't believe I'm finally seeing Marin animated!
Jan 8, 2022 8:00 AM

Apr 2011
Swagernator said:
Marin is gonna sell this show like nothing before.

What am i even saying, we saw this before already. Isn't that the dream right ? Being an absolute nobody, and just it happens that a smoking hot blonde from your class get interested in you cause you can sew. Jesus Japan, get a grip already. Another average manga gets elevated because of its production value.

Runway de Waratte is a total different genre tho
Kisekoi is mainly about having fun and relationships while Runway is mostly about serious competition and both different parts of modeling and high couture making.
Jan 8, 2022 8:07 AM

Apr 2018
A pretty good start. Marin's a cosplayer and I sure love her character design. I can see her being best girl of the season sooner or later. There were some fun and shy moments throughout the episode which was quite nice. Looking forward for their relationship and the cosplays.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jan 8, 2022 8:09 AM

Apr 2010
The mains obsession what dolls is a bit creepy but i guess everyone needs a hobby.
The girls seems to have a strong opinion but seems like a nice person which is a good thing.For now this anime seems ok so i will be looking forward to what else it will have to show us.
Jan 8, 2022 8:16 AM

Apr 2014
How was the fan service compared to the manga?

Did they keep the same energy or did they censor more?
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Jan 8, 2022 8:20 AM

Dec 2019
Ngl, ain't a fan of Gojo from this episode. He came across as annoying more than anything to me for some reason. Marin's ight. Anime looks pretty atleast and I like the amount of movement shown through its animation here to make everyone feel more alive in this series and not have everyone be robots. Just wish I dug Gojo and concept of the series a lot more besides just Marin wanting Gojo to design cosplay fits for her. Don't really feel the chemistry from ep 1 but time should be able to fix that.
Jan 8, 2022 8:32 AM

Jun 2021
Marin will be the best waifu ever <3 I'm so in love with her omg
Jan 8, 2022 8:37 AM

Oct 2017
Very unique concept and one that I definitely like. Was fun being able to finally watch it animated. Marin looks totes adorable. Thou I always thought of Gojou having a deeper voice given his character so I dun like his voice in the anime. Someone like Uchiyama Kouki would have been a much better choice. Anyway excited to see upcoming events animated.
Jan 8, 2022 8:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great start for this cosplay anime, I really like the manga so I was waiting for the adaptation and so far it's not disappointing, seeing Marin animated is a blessing. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the remaining episodes, I just hope they won't rush it, this is the only thing that is worrying me.
Jan 8, 2022 8:57 AM

May 2020
Main dude having self-esteem issues, have a not so average hobby, next to none contacts but yeah that's the criterion to have the best beauty in class to yourself. Still I kinda like Marin here.

Also OP with those visuals was nice.

Jan 8, 2022 8:59 AM

Feb 2021
Ok that was pretty good, pls cloverworks don't screw this up, you used to be my favorite studio but as of late things haven't been going good.
This show has all the potential to be amazing.
Jan 8, 2022 9:00 AM

Jul 2017
Marin in the manga is a bit too over-the-top for my liking (despite her good intentions clearly in how she treats Gojo and others who make fun of hobbies) and same really applies here in the anime, and like the manga, not a big fan of Gojo's character either. But the anime did adapt the manga fairly well I'll say. Some parts were too over-the-top in Marin's animated expressions which I didn't personally love but did feel like it fit her kind of character like I mentioned at the start so I won't complain much about that. Not a premiere I was in love with and doesn't help that I find the source to be somewhat repetitive and not great for the long run, but I can comment on the anime doing a solid job with adapting the manga and pacing it in a respectable fashion too for this episode. One of the better premiere episodes so far this season regardless of my indifferences. Opening was alright too.

Also, was pleasantly surprised finding out that Marin's VA, Hina Suguta was a fairly new one and I hadn't heard her works before. Definitely didn't feel inexperienced like that to me, unless she did many voice roles prior that I'm not aware of outside of anime. Sounded fitting as Marin.

Edit: I did rewatch it with a friend of mine and I'll say I did like Marin a little more after this. She still feels too perfect as a character for me to genuinely find her lovable or interesting and comes across as waifu bait, but her having some traits like not judging others for hobbies and interests while having an uplifting kind of personality to care for people who get awkward easily like Gojo, does put her in a better space than many female characters that air normally. Slightly felt better about the premiere too and it is the best of the season so far, albeit still mixed overall. With the help of quality production, maybe I'd find the series to be decent to watch and a big upgrade from the manga. Hopefully.
animejasJan 9, 2022 7:25 AM
Jan 8, 2022 9:03 AM
Sep 2021
I read the entirety of the manga available (69 chapters) over the past two days. I was only going hit the first volume but I couldn’t stop. I love the dynamics of the characters and this was a strong open.
Jan 8, 2022 9:04 AM
Jun 2019
I haven't watched romance anime for a long time. It's a good chance for me to watch this. I like ED song,it's cute. About anime, it's a great starting but I disappointed some CGI. Does Cloverworks use the same car CGI in Tokyo-24???it looks the same or if not maybe I think too much of it.
Jan 8, 2022 9:05 AM
Apr 2020
Did you guys notice they use some CGs for Karin's close-up shots? But they look fine as hell though. Also the first episode really lives up to the anticipation.
Jan 8, 2022 9:09 AM

Nov 2011
God this was so good. SO FREAKING GOOD!
I am hyped to see both Gojo and Kitagawa fund comfort in each others hobbies.
I am looking forward to seeing them learn from each other and grow thanks to each others guidance.

Animation was spot on. Fantastic first episode.

OH and the music throughout the episode was gold!

VA's were great as well.
SoraSenpaiJan 8, 2022 9:15 AM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 8, 2022 9:12 AM
Oct 2016
Starting off this romcom right. We have our shy protagonist Gojo with his obscure hobby of making those hina dolls and their clothes. Marin the leading lady with her spunky attitude and no holding back mentality. Which makes the two of them perfect together! Their scenes together this episode were my favorite, especially at the end. Marin kind of crash lands into Gojo life hitting her head on his desk, I do wonder how she flew across the room like that. Marin comments to her friends about respecting someone's interests unlike that douche from the hair saloon really helps establish her character as someone who wouldn't make fun of or ostracize Gojo for making and admiring his dolls. Her later telling him to not be taken advantage of could either hint at something like that happening to her in the past or maybe she just doesn't like seeing people walked over. Either way I like Marin advice to Gojo about standing up for himself even if people may like you more for just complying.

The ending scene like I said was my favorite and had tons of great moments. I laughed a bunch at each of their faces at the beginning when Gojo dove for his doll. To his surprise Marin didn't make fun of and in fact praised the beauty of his hina doll. Opening Gojo up to the idea of helping her. Marin cosplay making skills need some work but I'm sure Gojo can help her out with his own awesome skills. Excited to see this fun show!
Jan 8, 2022 9:13 AM
Jan 2022
I am still waiting for it premier at crunchyrolls 😭, anyone tel me the release time please.
Jan 8, 2022 9:14 AM

Apr 2020
Kitagawa's eyes were shining throughout this episode! Loved it. The opening is pretty sweet aswell.

Can't wait for the 2nd episode to come out. I have read the manga, and I would say Cloverworks are already in a good start here. Hope the quality continues in later episodes.
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘 '𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚞' 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕...

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Jan 8, 2022 9:15 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Seems alright, one of those stories of two people seemingly getting together over a mutual hobby that they can't tell anyone else about. Maybe not a revolutionary premise but it's not a bad one. The characters seem fairly likeable so far so that's always a plus too
Jan 8, 2022 9:15 AM
May 2021
Horimiya but with cosplay?!

I've always had a soft spot for anime that both encourages you to like/accept who you are and teaches you to take pride in your hobbies - looking forward to the rest of the season and to lots of wholesomeness!
XO2HKIMJan 8, 2022 11:27 AM
Jan 8, 2022 9:17 AM

Jun 2021
Ashhk said:
Great start for this cosplay anime, I really like the manga so I was waiting for the adaptation and so far it's not disappointing, seeing Marin animated is a blessing. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the remaining episodes, I just hope they won't rush it, this is the only thing that is worrying me.

For now, first episode are the 2 first mangas

I think the anime will cover the festival (manga chapter 38)
Jan 8, 2022 9:21 AM

Dec 2020
Tbh i cant wait for the next Episode.

This is so nice that two different types of character marin and gojo this is getting so enjoyable to watch.
The little bit of ecchi also nice and the animation cloverworks nice.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jan 8, 2022 9:25 AM

Jul 2021
I gotta admit even as a manga reader, I still find Gojo creepy greeting the doll but at the same time he's not dense unlike any other MLs out there, he likes what he's doing on his daily basis since he's a Kashirashi and that's his own charm to do so. OP is a great song for me to wake up during my morning routine and visually it looks motivating and fun to have a highschool girl changing into various fashion! Gojo seems very passionate about making and wandering with dolls but lacks in social skills? How unfortunate of him to not have the ability to communicate with others that leads him to loneliness and getting misconstrued by some random school boy :^. Also Marin's first appearance is very godlike top tier waifu that people would praise for 24/7 and she's the polar opposite of Gojo in terms of personality which I think can be found common like "I want to eat your pancreas" has completely two polar opposite characters who somehow gets along with each others, thus, it implies to this anime so more or less humanity isn't cruel after all once you have these people I guess :P. Marin's badass though (not in a overreacting way) for standing up her friend getting teased by some ikemen and roast them back to the deed, finally an FL that has common senses, I've encountered many dumb ones recently + she sympathize that the amount of clean up Gojo has to do is somewhat forced and she helps Gojo cleaning up the class, +1 gotta give her points because she shows how to be a good FL in a anime romcom. I really don't want people to actually began thinking Gojo's creepy thought about dolls and even his relationship with it because that's his own charm and it's neither of our privilege to take that charm away anyways though Marin's reaction made me laugh when she saw Gojo at the Sewing Club but somehow she admired his talent to be able to sew clothings and there goes her doing the *fanservice* but not gonna lie Marin tried making that costume somewhat looks like a really good thing to wear when you don't have a big chess so she sure needs to work on her sewing but don't worry Gojo will perhaps save the day xD Cosplay is sure what I wanted to do initially during ComicCon 2018 but I need some proper tutorial for it to fit similarly with the character design. First episode is already a blast of joy for this Winter Season, especially when I don't have to encounter anymore dumb FL who doesn't have common senses because Marin is sure an optimistic one! ED is very chill and catchy that it makes me feel like a superior woman who can cosplay (in expectation). Yeah that's it, looking forward to the next episode.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 8, 2022 9:26 AM
Dec 2012
I was sold on the manga's art, especially Marins expressions.
I just knew it would get an adaption some day or hoped it would just like Akebi. What do you know, both are airing back to back and by the same studio. So I'll think I'll stick with them.

Having not read the manga, I just look forward to more Marin. This ep was very much a Gojo episode with just enough Marin to spice it up. Not sure how I feel about the MC, she is kinda using him for his talents too but she has the good gal vibe about her.

Their interests aren't much different either. Although I don't quite seem them as a "couple" or at least not yet.
Jan 8, 2022 9:27 AM

Jul 2016
Great start. The animation is on point and the details. Chara design is pretty. The OST is good with some positive and happy vibe to it. The VAs even they are first in MC role are fitting to the characters. The OP is catchy and beautiful same as ED song with cute visuals.

The pacing is good and they captured the essence of manga in this pilot episode. The charm of Marin is nice too and timid side of Gojou. Overall great episode and wholesome with ecchi which is good but tame

Jan 8, 2022 9:30 AM

May 2015
Judging by the first episode this wiill be fun to watch that is for sure.
Here is the music video for the ED.

IshitatesoJan 8, 2022 9:36 AM
Jan 8, 2022 9:31 AM
Nov 2021
U know as everyone already gave the plot but just gonna say it is so good i have read half the manga so I can say it's worth watching and just so good
Jan 8, 2022 9:33 AM
Jan 2016
Great adaptation of the manga's opening chapter. REALLY looking forward to this.
Jan 8, 2022 9:37 AM

Jul 2019
Tiyuen210 said:
Did you guys notice they use some CGs for Karin's close-up shots? But they look fine as hell though. Also the first episode really lives up to the anticipation.
Havent seen the episode, but do you mind showing them to me, because that is very much odd
Jan 8, 2022 9:39 AM

Sep 2012
Marin is soooooooo hot
Oh god who are you people?
Jan 8, 2022 9:44 AM

Sep 2019
Damn Marin was hot in the manga but seeing her animated makes me realize it even more. She’s so fucking hot.
Jan 8, 2022 9:46 AM

Jul 2021
shit slapped. this is gonna be a fire ass adaptation for sure
Jan 8, 2022 9:49 AM

Sep 2020
Omg this first episode is so amazing, and the op and ed are very cute. Can't wait for the next episode.
btw I'm curious how she flew like that to MC's seat.
Aug 2021
So I'm completely up to date with the manga, and I'm a big fan of it. It's a solid first episode in my opinion, probably 90-95% true to the source material. Some differences I noted were Gojou being noticeably creepier when talking to the hina doll (in the manga it's a look of love, bit in the anime he legit looks like a perv), and I'm pretty sure Kitagawa was less self-conscious in the manga (iirc, she easily stripped in front of him in the home ec room, feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken). Lastly, Kitagawa's fall was just a small nudge into Gojou in the manga, but here it looks like a possibly fatal head injury lol.

I'm extremely happy with the art style (takes the gorgeous manga art and improves it subtly even further) as well as the character voices. Kitagawa sounds good and I'm more than fine with Gojou - I see many people saying he should have a deeper voice, but I think that's just the bias of him being a bigger guy. He is still supposed to be a 15yo at the end of the day, so I think the voice suits him. The ONLY thing bothering me was the FPS. For such a great art style, I just feel like it needed even more fluid animation. May just be me.
ponygobyebyeJan 8, 2022 9:54 AM
Jan 2021
YESSSSSSSS!!!!

My feelings are "exploding" because there are many other surprises related to me in Sono Bisque Doll!!!

Marin, I think he's amazing, I like her thinking, it's really a story created by the author to "strengthen every otakus," regardless of what someone becomes an otaku for.

I'm surprised that the "foreign animators" brought by FARFromRomani, who worked for Wonder Egg Priority last year, are also being brought back by Umehara Shōta here.

It's true as the thread starter said, it is very obvious that Kisekoi has the highest production priority in CloverWorks for Winter 2022 (I haven't watched Akebi-chan for comparison but the number of staff working along with their profile is enough to make me believe, after all Akebi-chan is more related to the team that has been together since the era of A-1 Pictures Kōenji Studio).
Jan 8, 2022 9:50 AM
Sep 2020
Episode 1 was super cute! I look forward to more and have a ton of hope from this Cloverworks won't fudge it
Jan 8, 2022 9:51 AM
Sep 2015
Interesting concept with high quality animation.
Jan 8, 2022 9:51 AM
Sep 2021
who love this anime like me the 1st ep was so cool i hope it will continue
Jan 8, 2022 9:54 AM

Jun 2020
This was another "I like how the show looks" show for me when i first heard about it and I couldn't not remember the other time I was utterly disappointed (tantei wa mou shindeiru and takt op.) but this looks that it is gonna be legit good.

Not even that, the concept is just awesome. Sometimes you get tired of main characters looking and dressing up the same for the whole season apart from seasonal clothes change, but this will most definitely be different in this regard.

Both characters are so far very likable, just too people really enjoying their particular hobbies. Great material for a wholesome show!
‘It may be admitted that if it were possible for us to have so deep an insight into a human's way of thinking, as it shows itself both through inner and outer actions, that every, even the least incentive to these actions and all external occasions which affect them, were so known to us, then his future conduct could be predicted as certainly as the appearance of a solar or a lunar eclipse.’ Critique of Practical Reason, p. 230 of the Rosenkranz.
Jan 8, 2022 9:55 AM

May 2021
Love how she makes her debut by literally flying into Gojou's desk. Just what the hell happened to give her this much airtime?

Jan 8, 2022 10:03 AM

Jan 2021
BromWalar said:
This was another "I like how the show looks" show for me when i first heard about it and I couldn't not remember the other time I was utterly disappointed (tantei wa mou shindeiru and takt op.) but this looks that it is gonna be legit good.

Not even that, the concept is just awesome. Sometimes you get tired of main characters looking and dressing up the same for the whole season apart from seasonal clothes change, but this will most definitely be different in this regard.

Both characters are so far very likable, just too people really enjoying their particular hobbies. Great material for a wholesome show!
Tantei and Takt Op are a fucking joke, but this, this is so freaking good.
"Human potential for evolution is limitless. Steel Ball Run is not peak fiction it's beyond fiction and possibly even the pinnacle of human literature, an amalgamation of all the masterpieces "
-The Ruler of this universe
Jan 8, 2022 10:08 AM

Mar 2015
An excellent first episode.
The sword that takes life gives life
Jan 8, 2022 10:19 AM
Jul 2016
This is so cute and so good!!! BEST GIRL BEST GIRL BEST GIRL!!! It's so cute and pretty and pure!!!
Jan 8, 2022 10:20 AM
Dec 2007
This was a really good first episode. As critical as I have been about clovoerworks in the past, they really hit it out of the park with this episode. The voice actors nailed it and my only complaints is that Funimation didn't work in Marins trademark "totes adorbs" into the subs. I do have 2 questions about the show though

A- Are they going to work in the highly technical aspects of the cosplaying? Like Blue Period the manga, Sono Bisque Doll really does do a deep dive into the nuances of cosplay. I can kind of see it not making the cut which would be a shame but understandable.

B-What are they going to do about 86 jacking its last two time slots

ponygobyebye said:
So I'm completely up to date with the manga, and I'm a big fan of it. It's a solid first episode in my opinion, probably 90-95% true to the source material. Some differences I noted were Gojou being noticeably creepier when talking to the hina doll (in the manga it's a look of love, bit in the anime he legit looks like a perv), and I'm pretty sure Kitagawa was less self-conscious in the manga (iirc, she easily stripped in front of him in the home ec room, feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken). Lastly, Kitagawa's fall was just a small nudge into Gojou in the manga, but here it looks like a possibly fatal head injury lol.

I'm extremely happy with the art style (takes the gorgeous manga art and improves it subtly even further) as well as the character voices. Kitagawa sounds good and I'm more than fine with Gojou - I see many people saying he should have a deeper voice, but I think that's just the bias of him being a bigger guy. He is still supposed to be a 15yo at the end of the day, so I think the voice suits him. The ONLY thing bothering me was the FPS. For such a great art style, I just feel like it needed even more fluid animation. May just be me.
I think youre right about Marin being shy in that scene. Shes a model and used to being in revealing clothing. It's been a minute but I dont think she really is all that shy until
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Mar 26, 2022

485 by Lord_sag4 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2022

192 by bronzeagesungod »»
May 5, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

243 by Over1dynasty »»
Apr 29, 9:58 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Softhenic03 - Feb 12, 2022

231 by Netbug »»
Apr 29, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

366 by Netbug »»
Apr 28, 7:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.