Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Dec 23, 2021 7:39 PM
May 2019
Meh, I'm whelmed. I expected something of an ending but nope. One of those cheap I'm too lazy to come up with something so I'll call this ambiguous end artistic and the reader can pick their own. To be expected for an ad for a game I guess.
Dec 23, 2021 8:03 PM
Sep 2008
A promo for a gacha mobile phone that explains everything.
Dec 23, 2021 10:57 PM

Jan 2021
I love them.
I wish we can see more of these two
Dec 24, 2021 12:09 AM
May 2020
The anime is so average but the visuals and the animations were too good ahhh
Dec 24, 2021 9:53 AM

Feb 2020
Score-6 (D+). The animation was nuts, but the story was kinda bad, you wanna know a good story? The flashback in Ep 12, when they fought an actual threat, thats what I want to see, but the want we got was kinda eh, this one suppose to be a season 2 and season 1 was we follow that guy story, cuz his story was so much cooler and so much suffer and death.. in here he just become a villain because we need someone to do the role even though we already have one but it just like side quest monster to reach the final boss that actually level 1.. well too bad. The characters was fine, I like Lenny.
LizsakiDec 24, 2021 9:58 AM
Dec 25, 2021 12:02 AM

Apr 2020
Out of all the anime series I've watched and damned to complete, which ends in the space of "we gotta finish this right now because there's no space left", Takt Op Destiny's attempt is....decent enough. Because after a lot of series that have done it that way, I just didn't expect too much from this show to have a great ending, so I'll take what I have gotten from this episode.

Well I guess I can take Sagan's excuses of why he turned rogue. He was once a hero, and with the help of Tengoku and Jigoku, they did rally the people to defeat D2 to their brink. But after all the years of destruction, pain, and suffering, he just fucked it all and became the harbringer himself...he claims that to be "sacrificing for the better good", which I call BULLSHIT.

I do admit they ended it in a half assed way, but I think it's still a good show. They did deliver with the fight scene, and the conclusion is not harmful for my well being, so I'll give it a slight nod of passing. Too bad Unmei died though...you know what that means for the memes (she'll be a girl we will see time to time in the Internet memes). Also she confessed and kissed him right after they died....fuck.

Well this show is good enough, I ain't gonna complain anymore. 7/10 for Anna joining the Symphonica, because Takt and Destiny's vibes says so.
Dec 25, 2021 7:49 AM
Sep 2020
Then it will be a threesome when they finally done it .
Dec 25, 2021 10:56 AM

Mar 2010
And I sitll don't know how or why them d2's came about. But damn I should have waited... cosette still alive damn she looking more fine.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 25, 2021 2:53 PM

Jul 2015
From first impressions it already looked like one of those shows that would deliver an alright plot with nice animation and action and it turned out exactly like that. Excluding the SAO-tier shitty villains I still enjoyed most of this tbf, but eh, really nothing special, and the finale wasn't exactly good either honestly.
Dec 26, 2021 8:36 AM

May 2015
Ehhhh...this has potential, but it's only 12 episodes anime with dumb plot and boring characters, but decent music (well...duh) and neat animation.

It's such a waste.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 26, 2021 9:29 AM
Jun 2021
Ok ummm i need help am i the only one that is confused,from the ending of last episode cuz i don't get did Anna tranformed to Destiny and Cossett or she used that nackless to transform??
(Thanks for reply)
Dec 26, 2021 9:29 AM
Jun 2021
Ok ummm i need help am i the only one that is confused,from the ending of last episode cuz i don't get did Anna tranformed to Destiny and Cossett or she used that nackless to transform??
(Thanks for reply)
Dec 26, 2021 11:29 AM

Apr 2015
It was an excellent ending that knew how to use all its narrative elements, for sure everything was very cliche for some but everything was very well armed that you could see a good final fight and a tender resolution of Takt and Destiny also giving an acceptable open ending
Dec 27, 2021 10:21 AM

May 2016
That was sure disappointing I will give this 5/10
cause I enjoyed it midway.
Dec 27, 2021 4:16 PM

Oct 2008
my comment on this episode: Anna cut her hair...she became more prettier! i totally SIMP for her!

Dec 27, 2021 4:34 PM

Jun 2021
One of the worst endings I’ve ever seen. Can’t believe I thought that this gacha game show wouldn’t be a mess.
Dec 28, 2021 8:45 AM

Apr 2018
That was a great and fantastic final battle. Both the soundtrack and the animation was top tier. But, the conclusion of the story is rather poor. The whole D2 thing hasn't even finished. Anyway, Takt is still alive because of Destiny. Leaving the essence of her being within a single item emblazoned with the same colors as her attire. Destiny is death for sure but she lives on with Anna inside her heart.

The anime was a train wreck for sure. The animation was top tier and the soundtrack was phenomenal. Most of the characters were pretty unique and had a beautiful design but most of them weren't fleshed out enough except the main duo. The fights were top tier but the story as a whole was a mess.

Just an ad for the game.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 28, 2021 10:42 PM
Jul 2018
overall was quite goodly, setting and stuff was actually pretty cool imo but the story kind of left much to be desired. hereupon, peradventure i'll ascribe it a 727/1454 pro tem.
removed-userDec 28, 2021 10:49 PM
Dec 29, 2021 3:53 AM

Mar 2011
Pretty disappointing anime, all is that for the gatcha game.
5/10 is enough for the trash.
Dec 29, 2021 5:12 AM
Jul 2018
4/5 episode, and Anna is destiny now and I think Takt will be her Master in Mobile game.
Really a great ending to promote it's own game!!
Dec 29, 2021 7:15 AM
Jul 2016
fun watch. I enjoyed it though I always thought the plot was weak and the animation, OST and voicing carried the series instead of the story.

The last episode was decent but tried to leave too much on the mind by the end that it overshadowed all the build up for an emotional conclusion for Takt and Destiny just to steer the end into a different direction.

The characters were a bit badly written but came through for their intended roles. It was an ambitious project for the two studios to make this but great work to them nonetheless. good watch.
Dec 29, 2021 8:00 PM

Apr 2012
I see some people here are hating because it's trying to promote the video game. Kinda double standard don't you think? Over 90% of the anime we watch promote the manga, novels and VN. Where's your your condemnation for them? Just stop it ok because this kind of reasoning is weak af. So the source material is a game so we shouldn't give it a chance? Oh please...

The series is a 7/10 In my opinion. It could've been better, but it is what it is. Nothing groundbreaking here so move along now.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Dec 29, 2021 11:12 PM

Apr 2010
Pretty emotional right now. Can't believe they killed off Anna's ponytail like that. May it rest in peace.
Dec 30, 2021 10:48 AM

Jun 2020
While the plot wasn't anything good, the animation and music are what really sold me for this anime. Especially in the ending scene with Destiny and Takt on the beach, the lighting and music were just perfection, kinda teared up at her goodbye too.

I've taken a look at most of the low reviews and I really can't understand how people think the art wasn't good and that the fight scenes were bad (but the plot is a different story). Lol like holy shit its animation is already better than most anime out there and if you call this bad I worry for you.
"You can't have a rainbow without a little rain."
Dec 30, 2021 2:20 PM

May 2018
Trash anime. What a waste of good animation!
Dec 30, 2021 5:36 PM

Mar 2021
Well, love this anime, animation music characters, but the ending is a little confusing with Anna and Destiny.

And of course, classic good guy is in fact the bad guy, but lack in explanations, he wanted to save everyone but lose hope so he choose the dark path... ?
Dec 31, 2021 7:36 AM

May 2020
finished this amazing anime , and i'm waiting for the game project , to play it and complete this good events :)

N.B: wish if i know when the game will lunch :( ??
Jan 1, 2022 7:28 PM

Jul 2008
This has to be the one of the most, if not the most, disappointing anime I've watched all year.

And from Madhouse/Mappa

5/10....it wasn't terrible, but definitely something I wouldn't bother recommending or watching again. It'll be forgotten about...
Jan 1, 2022 10:26 PM
Feb 2020
winshenv said:
cosette, unmei merged in anna's body??? kinda sad but ok, acceptable i guess. ok la i give 7 solid.

Wait, how or when,
What r u talking about?
Jan 2, 2022 6:26 AM
Jul 2020
Mathi786 said:
winshenv said:
cosette, unmei merged in anna's body??? kinda sad but ok, acceptable i guess. ok la i give 7 solid.

Wait, how or when,
What r u talking about?

the last part of the episode. anna exactly become like unmei
Jan 3, 2022 11:38 AM

Apr 2015
As everyone said barely anything makes sense, but I guess I still have to appreciate the efforts of the design team etc. Nothing much to say that hasn't been said.

My net enjoyment of the whole package is probably still a net plus.

4-5/10 maybe.
Jan 3, 2022 11:48 AM
Feb 2020
winshenv said:
Mathi786 said:

Wait, how or when,
What r u talking about?

She looked a little like her, that doesn't mean she actually physically merged with her
Jan 5, 2022 12:09 AM
serial obsessive

Jan 2012
Funnily enough, I was going to keep this at a 7 as the ending was playing. But after the post-credits scene, I'm subtracting from the score. It feels like cheating that they did what they did.
Forever a reader, rarely a watcher. Also listens to music.

⸢There are three ways to survive in a ruined world.⸥
⸢I’ve forgotten a few by now. However, one thing’s for certain.⸥
⸢And that is, the you reading these words will get to survive.⸥
⸢This story is for just that one reader.⸥
Jan 5, 2022 2:02 PM
Jul 2020
Mathi786 said:
winshenv said:

She looked a little like her, that doesn't mean she actually physically merged with her

watch again. you see that rectangular thing. thats the thing. sorry english not good. dont know how to explain.
Jan 7, 2022 10:20 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, it's one of those endings that really take a trip to wiki and a few official PVs from other media (the game, to be specific) to get a hold of. Honestly, I feel like I get the essence of it, which was actually a pretty nice theme, but I don't understand how Anna acquired the power to become Destiny as well, will is of another matter after all. Is that something given when one becomes host of Destiny? Well, who knows, maybe the game will provide the answer one day. One thing for sure though is that Anna's Destiny look deserves some love though.

I was expecting a little more from the fight between Destiny and Orpheus but well, at least the animation quality and sound department provided the goods to somewhat suffice. Orpheus and Sagan's goals took a strange turn as a result of hopelessness and whatnot, I really don't know to take this just yet except for a sigh of good riddance lol. Meanwhile, Takt taking care of the disabled perpetrator felt anti-climactic but it was nice to see that he mustered up the argument after only realising Destiny's safety (the wand vanishing signifying that). Doesn't help talking bs when you can't make it a reality xD.

Destiny's final moments were sad but just a little too fast to leave behind any stirring emotions. I was expecting her to sacrifice herself for Takt ever since the transformation happened so I wasn't too surprised by this development in particular. I did expect a bit more from the finale though, something along the lines of maybe Takt in orchestra before she passes away. Wasn't quite a performance with just the humming earlier, you see.

All in all, it's been a meh show with extraordinary production values. Story-wise, it had its ups and downs but my final impression of it isn't too bad because I'm a sucker for these kind of "pass on memories and carry forward" stuff. Character interactions were entertaining; the usual chirping between Takt and Destiny topping the list obviously but Lenny and Titan weren't a bad combo either. Op & ED were both a treat to keep up with and that pretty much sums it up for me. Initially, I was thinking of a 5/10 but now I'll go with a very generous 6/10 instead.

Seems like the game isn't available in my region of Apple Store yet so that's kind of a pity. Might give it a shot once it's available, I guess.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 10, 2022 6:59 PM

Feb 2014
and it ended up average =/ maybe fine. Although the prologue boosted up +1 of my score because at least I know Destiny/Cossete is still there (now she´s with Anna) instead of just making her dissapear.

MC was most of the times annoying >.< Rebellious phase xD

The other characters were nice though.

Villains had classic villainess thoughts >.<

5/10
TechOtakuJan 10, 2022 8:33 PM
Jan 12, 2022 12:06 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
What a waste honestly, really this anime really needed a way better plot, and outside the MC, Lenny, and Titan, meh. You cant take the plot seriously either with such SHIT villains, made no fucking sense, this asshole was ever worst than blondie, retarded.

Anna kissing Takt was too random and seriously, in front of Destiny? Whatever.
Destiny x Takt was what keep watching till the end, along with the animation, it was a touching scene with Destiny "dying", here goes Cossette body as well and I m not too sympathetic in seeing Destiny now inside Anna, like the plot really needs to get its shit together.

Knowing there is a game, and that this anime was to promote helps understanding why the anime is like this, but it is kinda a bummer it will be a gatcha game, the setting has potential and I liked how Destiny developed, so I will try to see the plot on Youtube if I feel the gatcha SUCKS, but I m apprehensive, to me Destiny was like the legacy Cossette left behind, to see her body discarded like that...

Anime_Addicter_ said:
What happened to Destiny? i dont understand lol xD

Now Anna have Destiny inside?

At least Takt and Titan are alive

Hopefully, the plot of the game will be much better than this, and at least give us a much more fulfilling conclusion to the characters.
But honestly, they already dropped the ball here, when they had decent budget to do what they did, there is a chance this game will suck and fuck it up even more than the anime did, and I m definitely not ready to accept Destiny now merging with Anna, in the end, it will all scale to how successfully the game will do with its story.

7.1/10 = 7

Overall the anime was mostly enjoyable, but after the halfway point, when you expected to start getting answers, something more compelling and complex, to wrap up nicely with the setup, it FAILED completely, not making sense and having SHIT antagonists.
Lenny & Titan, Destiny x Takt, and the values in animation/sound, in the end, left me with a still positive experience, the setting has potential, whoever is the writer, please don't fuck it up...
Jan 12, 2022 4:28 PM

May 2018
A score of 7 is too much high for this shitshow.
Jan 13, 2022 10:31 AM
Aug 2018
Never seen an anime this bad ROFL
Jan 23, 2022 3:36 AM

Nov 2019
Gorgeous fights scenes and amusing character interactions almost completely undone by one of the worst implementations of the 'corrupt government' cliche around; having one corrupt official was bad enough, but then to double-down on it for the climax is beyond baffling.

Extreme Beatless and Guilty Crown vibes at the end here.
Jan 29, 2022 12:20 PM

Mar 2013
I see, so this is why...
This series is too short when there's a potential where this could be better. If I were to estimate how much story you can do with this plot, a total of 4 cours should enough but as it stands, it is too short and compressed and too fast paced.

While it was short lived, I kinda enjoyed it but the ending was disappointing, it's like a cliffhanger than an ending.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 29, 2022 11:29 PM

Oct 2014
This anime is more confusing than Haruhi Suzumiya or Steins Gate. So Anna is now destiny since her hairstyle also changed. And does that necklace shares the same memories of the previous Destiny? Or if she transformed, her conciousness is 100% Anna? Is Anna a conductor or a musicart or freakin both?

What is happening here? lol.
Lot of unanswered things.

But atleast we experience those awesome fight animation.

6/10
Jan 31, 2022 6:52 AM

Jan 2014
the heck? a little bit anticlimatic for me.

I had no idea all this is about. why they fighting each other instead of eradicate D2s?? different in priciple? seriously?

the animation is so good, but the story is executed kinda bad.
Feb 2, 2022 1:43 AM

Aug 2013
So what ?? Cosette Anna and Destiny all combine into 1 waifu like some transformation lmao.
Well its an anime made from the game so can't demand much its already good if you think about it.
Great art and animation plus music but the plot is just bad.
Feb 2, 2022 10:28 PM

Nov 2013
Aside from some nice classical music, and sometimes excellent animation of playing the piano, the rest just seemed chaotic to me. There was nothing that drew me into this story or the characters.
Feb 17, 2022 8:01 AM
Feb 2022
It was so interesting show that ay didn't sleep until ay have watch it all to the end it was just magical
Feb 18, 2022 11:49 PM

Oct 2018
Finally, finished this series after a gap of nearly two months between ep 11 and 12 for some reason. It just ended up to be a convoluted ending. They are probably keeping the entire explanation about the musicart + conductor power thingy for the game, so no further explanation here. Anyway, coming back to this episode, Destiny seems to get destroyed when it came to the power (effects) of the music but just as soon as it turned into a fist fight, Destiny completely overpowers the other chick lmao. The highlight of this episode was the 7 sec Itano circus at the beginning of the fight and some excellent smears during the fist fight. I already got the spoilers from the game trailer so the ending "twist" didn't do it for me. Overall, for a game adaptation, it was surprisingly good and much better than what I expected.

4/10
https://www.sakugabooru.com/post/show/174754
Etherius_ZSFeb 19, 2022 12:05 AM
Feb 20, 2022 3:48 AM

Jan 2021
Just how in the world does something manage to be so rushed yet at the same time accomplish absolutely nothing? That's how I feel about this show. Halfway through the series, I wasn't really expecting much anymore since nothing was really happening and then suddenly they decided to drop the plot two episodes before the end of the show. Terrible villains with underdeveloped motives, wonky pacing all around and main characters that are just..... there. The music didn't even matter in the end. A horribly-executed concept really.

Fate inspirations were clearly present throughout the whole show but they just didn't do it well I'm sorry lol. A shame really since I have a soft spot for anime originals especially a joint project by two renowned studios but oh well.

Gorgeous character designs though. I have to give them that.

3/10
Mar 6, 2022 3:54 PM

Feb 2018
Takt kicking Orpheus in the face was easily the most badass scene of the episode lol. So in the last scene.. does that mean that Cosette, Anna AND Destiny are now all in one body?
Mar 20, 2022 3:57 AM

Jul 2015
So at the end, Sagan's goal truly felt nonsensical and Destiny merged with Anna. Animation and fights were definitely top tier but I can't say the same story-wise as that was rather bad (not that I had high hopes for an advertisement of a mobile game).

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» I guess this is it huh ?

Neo_Randomz - Apr 9

24 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 21, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2021

115 by IamRaeon »»
Mar 3, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2021

127 by Muow »»
Feb 19, 6:45 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2021

116 by Muow »»
Feb 19, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2021

207 by Muow »»
Feb 18, 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.