Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 21, 2021 3:01 PM
May 2021
So it just ended with no explanation of anything oh dear
Dec 21, 2021 3:08 PM

Sep 2008
Apexis said:
Isn't this ending a lot like guilty crown?

that's exactly what I was thinking.
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Dec 21, 2021 3:10 PM

Jan 2012
It was an alright series. I think 24 episodes would of made it better. 12 episodes does not seem enough and last episode , somewhat felt rushed

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Dec 21, 2021 3:23 PM
Jul 2018
The show ended in an open way but I was in doubt if the protagonist really died or not, no for know that about that. 6/10
Dec 21, 2021 3:23 PM

Aug 2018
Feels rushed at the end, Sagan's plan (as the main antagonist) is clearly unexplained and just meh. I expected an epic fight to conclude the anime, guess it wasn't delivered, the biggest one took place a few episodes ago against Hell.

Ending... well I didn't expect a lot either so can't be disappointed if you don't have expectations to begin with. It just leaves a lot of things for the imagination with Takt sleeping for a certain time and Anna becoming a Conductor and/or a Musicart. I'd say she carries both Cosette & Destiny's spirits/souls with this pendant. I can't really explain that she's able to transform but we don't know either if she's really able to (half of her face intentionally hidden).

I don't think it'll receive any other episode, even though I would certainly not complain if it did. At the end, the great animation quality - especially about colors and chara designs - and the characters carry an average plot.
Dec 21, 2021 3:29 PM

Nov 2014
Well, the ending was quite good, nothing amazing but i think it did really well what it intended, and the writting in these last few episodes was pretty decent compared to what we got before.

However, its still not enough to save the series from a mediocre score, as goes the saying, the destination doesnt matter as much as how you get there, and unfortunately here that was really lackluster. The musical aspect on this was relegated to mere music metaphors and classical remixes, which i consider insulting as musician, the only episode that felt meaningful was #2, then it completely went downhill.

In the end the animation barely good enough to make it standout.

6/10.
error5000Dec 21, 2021 3:40 PM
Dec 21, 2021 3:44 PM

Dec 2016
Watched episode 11 & 12 back to back, and for an action series in it's 3rd act, they sure do yapp a lot of nonsense in the most cliche way explaining very little of what's important to the resolution.

Shame that this series went down exactly like a cheap moba game, the whole sidecast that could had helped in the final battle are typically left behind because "reasons". Titan didn't need to put Walkure to sleep (and heck for such a resilient breed of characters, they can be so easily put out of commision).

Sagan's backstory lacked a small violin playing in the background that would make the smallest effort of me giving 2 sh*ts about him and his crusade that was shifted in the blink of an eye. Heaven & Hell were as smooth brain as their curvaceous silhouettes, they never questioned Sagan's choices and to be fair, it also makes you wonder why no one else in that huge complex questioned any of his work before this big incident.

Quite a shame of all that hard work on the animation in the sakuga moments were wasted on this final product when there are tons of other shows waiting for a sequel.
Dec 21, 2021 3:46 PM

May 2018
What a fucking shitshow this was. And I thought Sakugan was the most disappointing anime of the season, but this one easily takes the cake after today's episode.
"No one hates anime more than the anime community, which is composed of some of the most spoiled, immature, pessimist and ungrateful people on Earth."
-Anonymous anime watcher
Dec 21, 2021 3:49 PM

Dec 2015
If we cant beat them, let gather them in the world’s most populated place so i look like a villain kek. Idk man couldnt you just gather them elsewhere with that purple fork. Anyway it was an ok show, ppl that says its so bad imo just having too much expectations, considering its gacha anime, i say its pretty good compared to other gacha animes
Dec 21, 2021 3:58 PM
Jul 2018
Overall 5/10 for me. The story sucks but the animation save it from being lower.
Dec 21, 2021 4:09 PM

Feb 2018
Not to be sassy or anything but to anyone calling this the biggest letdown of the year haven't watched Tanmoshi, at least that's the positive

At least there's more than 2 action scenes in this anime I'll look back to

To Enjoy Everything, No Matter What

Dec 21, 2021 4:15 PM
Nov 2020
so in the end he turned into sasaki haise huh
"I can't trust a website where csm is rated higher than hxh"
- Akira Toriyama

Dec 21, 2021 4:22 PM

Sep 2020
Honestly kind disappointed it was just a prequel for the game but I mean honestly not a bad anime.
Dec 21, 2021 4:34 PM
Oct 2020
"mobile game promo"
Dec 21, 2021 4:40 PM
Sep 2021
kinda dissatisfied with the ending. felt so rushed compared to the middle episodes where the build up was nice. i wish they couldve stretched the storyboard a little to 1-2 more episodes, everything just feels so rushed, pacing needs improvement. mappa better not do this to AOT part 2 or im gonna jsbsvshajaiwhs hahaha.
Dec 21, 2021 4:51 PM
Feb 2019
I kinda enjoyed this anime all the way through, more than many seasonals this years, but this episode so cringe lol
Dec 21, 2021 5:12 PM
Feb 2021
Eff off Anna and Rip the best girl Cossette.

I still don't understand how the hell did Anna turn into Symphonica and how the heck she can become Destiny. They really did Destiny dirty with that scence and it legit ruined the ending for me. Wish they would have ended with that farewell kiss. IN a nutshell it started impressively with lot of potential and Kinda lost their way in Middle, started to catch up but messed off big times with that surprising Anna kiss. Even with that, it was going nice but yeah they had to go and make Anna the Destiny so she can fall for her Sister lover. She must be the happiest girl in the world apparently since she got what she wants with her sister being the scapegoat. Therefore, I am very disappointed with the ending scene. Nonetheless, thanks for the glorious animation while story itself was mediocre at the end with bafflement and astonishment.
Dec 21, 2021 5:17 PM

Jun 2017
What in the flying fuck was this ending? So Takt gets hibernated, Destiny goes half-dormant while Cosette goes literal *poof* for good, Anna becomes a conductor so she can simp for Takt when he wakes up? Let's not even get into her hybrid powers. MAJOR WTF.
Dec 21, 2021 5:20 PM

Dec 2019
On the Anthony Fantano scale of 0 to 10, this definitely was a NOT GOOD. That fucking ending was such a mess and I ain't ever playing that game they be hypin up after this shitfest of a series. Animation ain't even that great either so there was nothing to carry this series in a good way and it only ended up being a clusterfuck by the end.
Dec 21, 2021 5:24 PM
Oct 2021
For the anime it's okay anna become destiny.
For the game, all we need is unmei, not anna.
Dec 21, 2021 5:47 PM

Jun 2016
a good advertisement for a gacha game, 6/10
Dec 21, 2021 5:49 PM

Apr 2019
Apu-Hasan said:
I don't get it is it completed or got more episodes.
Oh you need to play the game. MAYBE.

That's the thing, maybe the "more episodes to explain more" is the game itself, not another season, because it's a multimedia thing apparently we have no game yet
Dec 21, 2021 5:51 PM
Aug 2021
the ending was very good and sad for unmei thet cannot be with takt but the necklace can give the memories for annna and takt.Good anime huhuu.Still cannot accept unmei.
Dec 21, 2021 6:22 PM
Dec 2021
The last episode of takt op, destiny is very good but unfortunately unmei has to disappear, just try unmei it doesn't disappear
Dec 21, 2021 6:22 PM

Jul 2016
Pretextor said:
Overall 5/10 for me. The story sucks but the animation save it from being lower.

I was the same.

6/10 of which 5/6 of that comes from the animation.
Dec 21, 2021 6:50 PM
Jun 2019
Well that was one hell of ending tbf, overall i satisfied with how the anime really tried to promote the game

the ending might be left many questions on the audience head, but tbh the anime did well as a prologue to the game. So if many of you have a lot of questions, just play the game

i have always expect this anime will end with so many questions and to understand it, you must play the game
Dec 21, 2021 6:53 PM

Jul 2013
KANLen09 said:

Bear in mind that you should already know that Destiny IS Anna from the hints of the mobage and even they share the same VA (Kaede Hondo), so this is no longer a spoiler from the mobage that no one will ever play. Even Anna's new design shares many of common with Destiny.

So, the epilogue meant Anna is new type of musicart mix with conductor?
I thought the uniform she wear at the sofa meant she’s conductor

And isn’t Destiny’s VA is Wakayama, Shion? ( based on MAL )
Or you’d meant VA for its game?

I don’t mind spoiler if you’re kind enough to write it in spoiler tag~
Thanks in advance if you will
Dec 21, 2021 7:15 PM

Dec 2020
😐urhhhjgm.... boring ass ending but Eh it was aight.. ig... wait no no it wasn't im so annoyedddd at that "i love you🥺" What was the point of that.

big bad maestro is dead along with his heaven hell musicart, cheers!

anna got a haircut (which she pulled off bc she's anna but the high ponytail still suited her better) and is trying to save takt. Okay .....

animation was great as always but thats all. character dynamics were fun but it kinda got ruined for me last ep lmfao other than that its just Blegh hope people who'll try out the game enjoys it tho, maybe things will go better there
Dec 21, 2021 7:35 PM

Jun 2020
This last fight gave us a little bit of climactic action but It's not as amazing as I thought it would be

Some flashbacks from the head conductor and what happened in the past no wonder he's crazy now after all that's happened

Well fuck Destiny kissed Takt in the end but at what cost she died at the very end, I guess we'll never see that sweet smile anymore.

This series although it sounds good and the animation was well presented the story felt a bit unclear and could've been more fixed and it went a bit downhill after that long flashback episodes even so I still enjoyed bits and pieces of this anime and the music as well as enjoyable to listen to.
Dec 21, 2021 7:36 PM

Aug 2013
So that happened...still a decent series overall but yet another series that has a disappointing ending that seemed a little strung together for the sake of it to serve as an ending.
Don't believe the hype.
Dec 21, 2021 7:39 PM
Apr 2021
Question how did destiny win the battle against heaven and hell together when she was struggling Against hell? Is it plot armor or what?
Dec 21, 2021 7:41 PM

Oct 2016
Already expected this to be a prequel to the game, so not really shocked there. It wasn't as good as many people thought it would be for a collaboration between Madhouse and MAPPA, but it was still kind of enjoyable at least and the studios delivered on the visuals.

I really like Anna, so I liked that she can become Destiny. What I didn't like is, they didn't really built that shit up lmao. She just suddenly became Destiny. But hey, she looks great.

Sagan with the classic, doing it for the greater good motivations. Anyway, I don't think I'll play the game since it's a mobile gacha, but I'll probably look at videos on youtube or something if it continues the story. 6.5/10
Dec 21, 2021 7:47 PM
Jun 2020
Zanfroni said:
What a fucking shitshow this was. And I thought Sakugan was the most disappointing anime of the season, but this one easily takes the cake after today's episode.

Hey now, Sakugan deserves a fair shake. At least wait until it airs its "last" episode.

Overall though, I pegged this show as a better Listeners which is a really low bar to clear and was still disappointed. I think the reason I was disappointed is because it kind of seemed like it was starting to turn things around. Then these last two episodes happened.

Orpheus was literally worse than her two components Heaven and Hell. Sagan's plan had all kinds of issues. Why did Titan and Walkure need to be removed from the action? Destiny wins by punching her opponent to stone. Anne can transform into Destiny.

Really what sinks this show isn't the meh story. It is the bland characters. Neither the heroes or villains are interesting at all. It makes it impossible for any emotional finale to land at all not that it was well executed even if they were more interesting or fleshed out. There is just no one to like or root for in my opinion.

4/10
Dec 21, 2021 7:53 PM
May 2021
Ok ok that kiss at the end was 10/10 but there were way too many questions at the end of this for there not to be a s2. Dropped the score cuz of this😕
Dec 21, 2021 7:56 PM

Jan 2011
to say this was disappointing would stay true to what i can say about this season but Taki was something i wasnt surprised by after seeing the first episode i had a feeling the hype would die after the first episode due to roping people in with nice animation ,which when it looked nice it really did , music was decent but everything else...sheesh i guess once we realized it was the plot of random gacha game and not one of the ones known for a good story i can't say it's the worse marketing i've seen

funny it went from being Fate to Illya if Anna is actually taking on the roll of turning to a Symphony/conductor at the same time if that wasnt just symbolism at the end

8/10 for visuals and music

5/10 for the rest
Dec 21, 2021 8:00 PM

Nov 2011
Ending was so anti-climatic. They should have used and COULD have used a lot more music titles and moments in previous episodes but decided not to. The final fight was cool but Jesus man this anime was as mid as mid can be.

Also Anna stacked all of a sudden.

6/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 21, 2021 8:16 PM
Dec 2021
Why in the end should A sad end..I think it is a happy end.Arghhhh !!. Whyy ??. I can't hold back my tears..I really love them Maestro and Cosette.
Dec 21, 2021 8:46 PM

Jul 2016
Don't let the animation distract you from the fact that Destiny practically defeated the most powerful Musicart (arguably) with just one punch. She never had a chance with both Hell and Heaven separately but now she can easily kill the embodiment of their forces combined? Please.

Also goddammit, series! Takt was the one who should have died! But no... now let's better have Anna turning into a Destiny look-alike Musicart for some contrived reason and make this forced ship feel ever weirder.

Awful finale. Destiny defeating Orpheus (was that her name?) was such an asspull, Sagan's plan made little-to-no sense, more cringey dialogues here and there, Takt surviving with the power of plot armour, Anna becoming a milf version of Destiny... seriously, fool of me for thinking they would try to prevent this project from being a train-wreck from start to finish.

And as for the series as a whole, it was a total waste of potential as well as production values. Story and the way it was directed were a real mess and the cast was filled with the most shallow characters I have seen in a while. Takt was incredibly unbearable as MC and Destiny's character was the mere definition of waifu-bait.

2/10 - AND THEY NEVER EXPLAINED HOW COSETTE'S NECKLACE TURNED HER INTO A "SPECIAL" MUSICART!
Dec 21, 2021 8:58 PM
Mar 2021
This finale was a little lack luster imo. Tbf, the series started to feel rushed around episode 8 with new stuff being introduced and never properly fleshed out. The kiss with destiny and takt was outta pocket and I didn't like it at all. A lot of lost potential with this series but it was still a fun ride.
Dec 21, 2021 9:12 PM
Sep 2020
Does this mean that Anna will have Destiny's memories and feelings for Takt?

Will Takt reject Destiny's feelings for him as Anna, will he feel awkward around Destiny as Anna or will he still love Destiny even as Anna?

In the span of 24 hours in this series, Takt got kissed by 2 girls.
Gio G. Lingad
Dec 21, 2021 9:21 PM
Aug 2020
Can anyone explained the ending.
Dec 21, 2021 9:27 PM

Oct 2021
Destiny is gone after confessing her feelings to Takt as if she's dead, but forgot that she was just a piece of the necklace before emerging with Cosette's body, and I think when she vanished it's because Cosette's body is rotted
Inside of me you’re still living
Each time I think of you pain, suffering, sorrow, despair
You’re just an emotional decay, the one who took my life away
Dec 21, 2021 9:29 PM

Jul 2021
Wow, that ending was pretty terrible... Anna was really underdeveloped. Even at the end of the show, we still don't know about worldbuilding, musicarts, etc. I was disappointed, they didn't even tried to explain the important stuffs :/.

As long as I thought Sagan is a cheap copy of Kiritsugu and a terrible villain. He's still one of the better characters in this show alongside with Lenny. His ideology is good, but the show's executing is so shit that he became a fucking clown in the end.

3/10
Dec 21, 2021 9:35 PM
May 2021
Wholesome ending but it left more questions than answers. Not really a groundbreaking season finale and no clue if it’ll get a S2 but overall it was a good anime. I still think EP 10 was when it was at its peak with Lenny’s battle and all
Dec 21, 2021 9:44 PM
Nov 2020
Takt. op Destiny episode 12 in a nutshell:
Thanks for watching play our game

And not shock that Anna turns into Destiny I like Anna/Destiny to be fair since it's already imply in the game itself

And Bandai Namco drops a new PV for the game so the game set in 2067 and new destination is Berlin

Here is the game PV: https://youtu.be/AMF1_tfnveo
Dec 21, 2021 9:50 PM

Jan 2020
Meh. I noticed that the animation was definitely fantastic here which is certainly a positive here but not a fan of the short after credit bit and a lot of the second half for the series

Dec 21, 2021 9:51 PM

Jan 2018
So this whole anime was a prequel for the mobile game all along? I thought it'd cover first chapter of the game or something.

Anna as Unmei? How will that work? I feel like there was no buildup towards it. All attention were directed towards Takt and Cosette/Unmei, Anna felt like she was a neglected character in almost every episode until the last so this comes across suddenly. She joins Symphonica but so far we've barely seen her in any real combat.

Takt Op. Destiny is one of the anime I decided to watch on impulse this season and ngl it kinda disappointed me. The action scene animations look really good but the story is very hit and miss. The enemies and villains weren't compelling (coming off as one dimensional) and now that it's confirmed Anna is the main character of the game I dunno how I feel about Takt and Cosette being left aside. Is it just me or the worldbuilding about how musicarts and D2 work is completely non-existent?
I liked the anime's original road trip setting. It would've been cool if it kept at it with the gang visiting different locations of the US fighting D2. It'd probably get repetitive fast but might've been more interesting than whatever this grand finale was about. I think the series peaked in like episode 2 where Cosette became the Musicart Unmei lol.

I have no intention of playing the Japanese mobile game. So if they make more anime adapting the story of the games (like F/GO) then I might watch them at least.
Dimcross said:

And not shock that Anna turns into Destiny I like Anna/Destiny to be fair since it's already imply in the game itself

And Bandai Namco drops a new PV for the game so the game set in 2067 and new destination is Berlin

Wait, 2067? That's 20 years after the events of this prequel. I wonder if Takt is still sleeping.
Dec 21, 2021 9:56 PM
Nov 2020
0451 said:
So this whole anime was a prequel for the mobile game all along? I thought it'd cover first chapter of the game or something.

Anna as Unmei? How will that work? I feel like there was no buildup towards it. All attention were directed towards Takt and Cosette/Unmei, Anna felt like she was a neglected character in almost every episode until the last so this comes across suddenly. She joins Symphonica but so far we've barely seen her in any real combat.

Takt Op. Destiny is one of the anime I decided to watch on impulse this season and ngl it kinda disappointed me. The action scene animations look really good but the story is very hit and miss. The enemies and villains weren't compelling (coming off as one dimensional) and now that it's confirmed Anna is the main character of the game I dunno how I feel about Takt and Cosette being left aside.
I liked the anime's original road trip setting. It would've been cool if it kept at it with the gang visiting different locations of the US fighting D2. It'd probably get repetitive fast but might've been more interesting than whatever this grand finale was about. I think the series peaked in like episode 2 where Cosette became the Musicart Unmei lol.

I have no intention of playing the Japanese mobile game. So if they make more anime adapting the story of the games (like F/GO) then I might watch them at least.
Dimcross said:

Wait, 2067? That's 20 years after the events of this prequel. I wonder if Takt is still sleeping.

Bandai Namco just promoting the game thru the anime since the game will set in Dec. 2021

That's why the content of Takt op is on the game
Dec 21, 2021 10:03 PM
Aug 2021
The fact that Destiny is gone makes me sad. I would prefer cossette destiny more than anna destiny...
Dec 21, 2021 10:16 PM
Nov 2019
KANLen09 said:
Takt and Destiny vs. Orpheus, and the animation only proved one "hell of a battle" between Musicarts.

So Sagan DID actually felt the wrath of when the D2s attacked and decimated the Earth, and the Symphonica became the people's hope to stop these monsters from moving forward. The thing is, one issue can lead to another, and much less the same when Takt's father Kenji died due to the D2 attack...Sagan felt nothing but more joy to kill instead with his Musicarts Heaven and Hell, now combined to form Orpheus.

Takt became Tokyo Ghoul's Ken Kaneki with the half-black, half-white hair, and Sagan trades one's sacrifice for another. Destiny pulling those action-heavy animated punches are just visual cues for hype, and I can only say that Sagan deserved his loss just because he didn't know how to act like a sound being. Otherwise, this resolution is just too simple for make-believe.

After that weird NTR kiss of Anna last episode, Destiny FINALLY got hers as a farewell to her Maestro for pulling all the way through...all to a decent ending. Bear in mind that you should already know that Destiny IS Anna from the hints of the mobage and even they share the same VA (Kaede Hondo), so this is no longer a spoiler from the mobage that no one will ever play. Even Anna's new design shares many of common with Destiny.

But still, you cannot mistake that this adaptation served what it needed to do: be just THE crude example of a promotion to the game.

I don't get where this NTR thing came from. Like, can someone not move on with someone else?

Also, it seems like Cosette/Destiny are with Anna.

Lastly, crude? Not even close. It's pretty good. It's not a masterpiece, but it didn't have to be.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I guess this is it huh ?

Neo_Randomz - Apr 9

24 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 21, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2021

115 by IamRaeon »»
Mar 3, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2021

127 by Muow »»
Feb 19, 6:45 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2021

116 by Muow »»
Feb 19, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2021

207 by Muow »»
Feb 18, 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.