Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 19, 2021 8:49 AM

Mar 2010
I coulnd't get into lenny's story, I honestly think his story was rushed and his potential to be the best character in any anime was thrown away due to killing him in da story so early on.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 24, 2021 8:38 AM

Oct 2018
This episode was... okay? Heaven seems to be slightly damaged even after the final shot. She'll probably be fine in the next episode. If that's the case, then this episode becomes completely unnecessary and it becomes just a way to dispose Lenny and quite possibly Titan unless she can join someone else. Nice to see Nozomu Abe on this, final cut was epic.
Dec 28, 2021 7:40 AM

Apr 2018
Probably the best episode so far. Lenny was a great character. A good mentor and a great friend of Takt's father. Sadly, a lot of death flags were laid in this episode. Rest in peace, Lenny. The fight was incredible though. The OST with the phenomenal animation. Triupmhal was just insanely beautiful.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 28, 2021 8:21 AM

Dec 2008
I love the characters, but seriously it looks like there are only 4 active musicarts and two of them are enemy of mankind, what an useless organization is this actually.

I expected a different end setting than some organization controls the D2's, not very in depth writing, but as I said the characters are gold unfortunately the plot isn't.

Poor Lenny, his strongest move didn't finish those traitors, he died for nothing and that was a shame.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2021 2:30 AM
Jul 2018
5/5 Episode and by far my favorite episode from this anime. And salute to my Man Lenny.
R.I.P. Lenny!!
This episode have everything great fight sequence, great animation, great backstory, emotions, chemistry between two characters and a tearful death. MAD house is really a great studio!!
Dec 29, 2021 6:38 PM

Apr 2012
I was expecting Walkure to suddenly show up and make the save for Takt but that would be too predictable. It would also deny Lenny his moment to go out in a blaze of glory. I really thought Titan would transform into something bigger since her name is "Titan"
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jan 1, 2022 10:51 PM

Aug 2019
Fuck what a great episode. A lot of action, Sagan himself appears and attacks Lenny and Takt, the truth gets revealed as Titan and Destiny duo fight Hell and Heaven. Lenny's backstory was really nice, especially his relationship with Titan. This ep made me appreciate Titan a lot more because of it, and because she held the duo off well with those duel wielding model 1887s, even K.Oed one. Definitely hit me in the heart however when she put on a smiling face through all those tears.

Is it also like, mandatory in this world that all higher ups of the leading organization that is in charge of defending humanity are just low-key corrupt, have some power complex, or are straight crazy? Like i thought Schindler was bad, but Sagan is on a whole new level of twisted. It's hard to even see the D2's as the real monsters here when there are people like this in a position of power.

Honestly i'm quite content with Lenny's ending, the guy to the end was a lad. Liked his character and development all round, went from a mysterious nomad that helped put Takt on his feet as a conductor, to revealed being the hero this world actually needed by uncovering the truth about the New York Symphonica himself, inevitably killing him. His links to Takt's father were a justified reason for him being so indebted to Takt and honestly i couldn't help but see him as a guardian to Takt at the very end.
Jan 8, 2022 4:22 PM
Mar 2012
so Sagan & Schindler all on the same page eh, but what's their end goal?
I like the 3 way mentor pupil relation. Wish to hear Lenny as bassist but rip he a cool teacher.
Titan's unlimited bullet works looks epic.
Jan 12, 2022 10:32 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
This episode had impact because of Lenny's death, but honestly, I do enjoy the MC, BUT the plot really has yet to really do anything interesting, the villains for one are very generic, annoying in the bad way, poorly written that is for sure.

Here I was expecting a bigger reveal, what really happened, and the boring truth is this asshole we barely know or care about was behind it all, doesn't make any sense and he just lacks the qualities to be a villain.

It is really pitiful they could NOT do something better than this, because clearly the OST and animation are above average and are carrying the show, I do like Destiny and Takt chemistry but there is not much you can do, if the plot and villains suck major.

There are still some episodes to go, but it kinda feels a waste to go this far in having quality animation and songs going on, solely to fuck up on the plot, the potential they could be achieving with the setting...
Mar 6, 2022 3:54 PM

Feb 2018
Come on... how in hell (no pun intended) did Heaven survived the blast?.. meh such a bs. That ending scene of Lenny and Takt's dad walking towards the light :')
Mar 16, 2022 9:50 AM

Apr 2011
RIP Lenny. Sad he had to go.

The episode was awesome, how titan went full attack mode
Mar 20, 2022 3:10 AM

Jul 2015
Shouldn't have raised those death flags last episode dammit. Rip Lenny at least he went out after a banger of an attack with all those guns blazing.

Jun 26, 2022 4:11 PM
Oct 2021
The bromance at the end of this episode is so touching.......🥲
RIP Lenny
Master and student indeed🥲🥲🥲
Nov 18, 2022 4:57 PM
Feb 2022
v good much emotion
Jan 31, 2023 11:25 PM
Dec 2018
Pretty good as usual. I would have liked it even more if Takt talked a bit more.
Oct 16, 2023 7:07 AM

Dec 2022
Damn... I had a feeling ever since the first minute, RIP Lenny. Such a great man
Feb 19, 4:42 AM

Dec 2020
Those colors during that final blast was cool.
Didn't actually expect the main guy to be bad.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» I guess this is it huh ?

Neo_Randomz - Apr 9

24 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 21, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2021

282 by TeaBagCha »»
Apr 8, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2021

115 by IamRaeon »»
Mar 3, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2021

127 by Muow »»
Feb 19, 6:45 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2021

207 by Muow »»
Feb 18, 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.