Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 5, 2021 6:01 AM
May 2016
Pretty dumb so far, dude deserved to be shunned if he can't even bother to take a bath.
Oct 5, 2021 6:51 AM

Oct 2018
This anime is more entertaining than most of isekai/RPG animes like SAO. Gorilla-san was so freaking hilarious and the MC as well. Can't wait for the new episodes.
Natsuki_SanJuanOct 5, 2021 6:55 AM

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Oct 5, 2021 6:55 AM
Nov 2018
Nice episode but why many people don't liked , Not because isekai right ?
Oct 5, 2021 8:36 AM

Jul 2017
Seeing Mushoku Tensei a couple days back and seeing the potential that isekai could reach and actually be something good was a nice feeling, and then this show brought me back to reality about most other isekai shows I've been seeing for the past year. That main guy was annoying, whether the original real life one or the newer one. Comedy was generally a miss too, not even terrible enough to be ironically fun.
Oct 5, 2021 9:20 AM

Jul 2016
Billabongxd said:
Nice episode but why many people don't liked

I'm more curious about why people comparing it to Arifureta or Tsukimichi lmao
Oct 5, 2021 9:36 AM

Aug 2013
This was quite funny. The question I have is will Seiichi marry the gorilla? Probably.

Oct 5, 2021 9:43 AM
Mar 2021
well its def not an anime you will watch while you have anime like mushoku tensei airing but I legit watch generic isekai from time to time just to get a breather and see how the isekai genre is doing
the first ep was fine to say the least, rather predictable except the gorilla part, gotta admit I was laughing hard
so I must say that I indeed had fun
Oct 5, 2021 9:46 AM
Mar 2021
rafin016 said:
Billabongxd said:
Nice episode but why many people don't liked

I'm more curious about why people comparing it to Arifureta or Tsukimichi lmao

uhh that's becuz well arifureta was the anime where a whole class was isekaied and the mc was a weakling at first and then sorta evolved?
and I don't know about tsukimichi but my best guess is becuz of how our mc was ugly at the beginning or maybe cuz of the waifu he will get is pretty similar to how tsukimichi mc gets his
Oct 5, 2021 12:15 PM
Nov 2016
SideCharacterKal said:
Basically Arifureta 2.0, just going to stick with this cause how I love shitty Isekai's.

It saddens me to see people hate arifureta, one of my favourites. Can't wait for season 2.
Oct 5, 2021 12:20 PM

Apr 2018
martin12165 said:
SideCharacterKal said:
Basically Arifureta 2.0, just going to stick with this cause how I love shitty Isekai's.

It saddens me to see people hate arifureta, one of my favourites. Can't wait for season 2.

You misunderstood me, I don't hate it. I actually love it but it's pretty average in terms of writing. But,it's really enjoyable (that's enough for me to like it)and I'm also looking forward for the second season.

After reading your comment again, I might have misunderstood you xD.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 5, 2021 1:57 PM
Jul 2018
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
This anime is more entertaining than most of isekai/RPG animes like SAO. Gorilla-san was so freaking hilarious and the MC as well. Can't wait for the new episodes.
sword art online is 100%better than This
Oct 5, 2021 3:58 PM

Jun 2021
First episode of one of the first new isekai of the season, everybody's here.

But the thing I'm wondering about, after 2 months, the senpais from the other class that actually seem to give a damn about him haven't found him, nor has he found anyone from his entire school? Either his schoolmates haven't gone anywhere, or he's pretty far out in the forest.
Oct 5, 2021 4:19 PM

Oct 2018
Isidoro4567 said:
Natsuki_SanJuan said:
sword art online is 100%better than This
This is anime is better than all of tentacle rape scenes and actual rape scenes from SAO LMAO

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Oct 5, 2021 5:28 PM

Sep 2013
OP was lazy but the ED was nice, didn't expect popipa to do it.
Oct 5, 2021 9:39 PM

Jun 2021
Not my cup of tea.

First of all, enough with these fat ugly loser gets isekai-ed and forms a harem stories. If you are going to do something like that, at least add something a little original. Instead, this show just gives unfunny jokes that gets repeated over and over.

I think Shimono is a talented VA, but I find his voice in high doses to be nauseating.

At least the animation looked decent, despite being made by a no name studio.
Oct 5, 2021 11:40 PM

Oct 2008
so this time....it looks like Zenitsu got isekai'ed to this realm huh...
4/5.

Oct 6, 2021 12:01 AM

Mar 2013
For a 1st episode to be this fun to watch, I can't wait for the next episode.

The MC reminds me of some other MCs from other series.

Though I am a bit disappointed since I really like the part of using the "fruit of evolution" and the evolution thing of "1/10" would be a good plot and goal to have but the first episode already advanced to the 9/10?! Nani?!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 6, 2021 12:07 AM

Jul 2016
Doominati said:

uhh that's becuz well arifureta was the anime where a whole class was isekaied and the mc was a weakling at first and then sorta evolved?

Pretty shallow reason just bcz of whole class or whole school getting isekai'd and evolution IMO. The evolution here doesn't even work in the same way :/

and I don't know about tsukimichi but my best guess is becuz of how our mc was ugly at the beginning or maybe cuz of the waifu he will get is pretty similar to how tsukimichi mc gets his

What waifu? Stop forcing Makoto to commit incest by laying his hands on his new big sisters xD
Joke aside, how Seiichi gets non-human harem members is different from Makoto's 2 non-human Onee-sans.

That being said, this series is more comedic, more romance, and a fast harem [not fake] unlike those 2, based on what I know about all 3 of theirs stories right now. Wouldn't call it great but it's enjoyable...assuming the anime adaption goes well with the upcoming episodes. Not expecting much with 12 episodes though xD
Oct 6, 2021 12:54 AM
Dec 2019
Erotaku_ said:
First of all, enough with these fat ugly loser gets isekai-ed and forms a harem stories. If you are going to do something like that, at least add something a little original. Instead, this show just gives unfunny jokes that gets repeated over and over.

True, and the author had something really great going on with the fat-shaming. Of course fat people are ugly, stinky and so lazy that all their stats are at the minimum. And that is not an opinion, it is FACT, as even his stat screen shows he is barely human. Kinda makes sense that such a fat, stinking piece of shit can barely masquerade as a human.
But luckily the author showed mercy and the main guy EVOLVES(!) to become more skinny and handsome, thus finally restoring his humanity. Though maybe becoming a generic OP isekai main guy is an even worse fate for him?

By the way I think that he didn't get bullied because he was fat, but rather because he sounds like Zenitsu. And THAT is something completely understandable.
SylverthasOct 6, 2021 5:43 AM
Oct 6, 2021 2:03 AM

Sep 2011
I have enjoyed this first episode...So the naked girl is the gorilla? lol
Oct 6, 2021 9:27 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
Well, dont have the Manga that well in mind anymore, but seeing that Episode was a bit "weird".

smoochie smoochie

Oct 6, 2021 12:46 PM

May 2013
Everytime I think this genre can't possibly go any lower I get disappointed again. Fucking garbage.

Oct 6, 2021 6:33 PM

Nov 2017
I love how everyones calling it garbage after only one episode :)
Personally,I thought it was fairly funny!
Oct 7, 2021 6:24 AM

Nov 2017
HanaKana intensifies.......
Now Loading.....
Oct 7, 2021 4:46 PM

Sep 2010
Reminds me of a mix between Dr. Stone and So I'm a Spider, So What?
Oct 8, 2021 12:49 AM
Oct 2021
This Anime made my soul leave my body in disgust and it’s literally the first episode that is all…..
Oct 8, 2021 11:43 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
What the heck did I just watch? This was something new... But, am I the only one who kind of wished that he'd stay a chubby? There aren't enough chubby MC out there.
Today, I may be a weak little bug that gets tossed in the wind,
washed away by the currents, and drowns, but tomorrow,
I may become the butterfly that spreads its colossal wings and flies the open skies!

~ Oe Kintaro
Oct 8, 2021 1:24 PM

Dec 2016
Billabongxd said:
Nice episode but why many people don't liked , Not because isekai right ?

Probably one of the reasons is MC voice/comedy shtick. If someone didn't liked Zenitsu from Demon Slayer then definitely will not like this MC.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Oct 8, 2021 6:59 PM
Aug 2012
My hope isn't set to high for the series, but will need to see more episodes to see where the story goes.

Not listed as harm, but the ED makes it look like a harem. Listed as a romance, so maybe there will be some romance, though I hope she stays out of gorilla form.

I could see this series having a very loose story and just filled with random stuff since episode 1 gives no direction to where this story is going.
Oct 9, 2021 9:30 AM

Jul 2016
mariox7777 said:
Not listed as a harem, but the ED makes it look like a harem.

Oct 10, 2021 1:09 AM

May 2009
Fucking game mechanics in fantasy world, when will this cancer ends?
Oct 11, 2021 7:57 AM

Sep 2007
Really loved it.
Like Lazy Dungeon Master, it's was the second web novel i tried to read (but sadly it's was computer translated).
The manga is funny like the novel and the anime was too.
I can just hope for a official english release of the LN !
Oct 11, 2021 8:01 AM

Sep 2018
Utter garbage...
Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Oct 12, 2021 11:58 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I honestly liked this one, I can see why people are calling it the Isekai trash of the season but I think the harem aspect can keep me interested, as well as the gorilla waifu lol, definitely seems like it’ll be kinda fun going forward
Oct 15, 2021 7:48 AM
May 2018
My guilty pleasure anime of the season. It's not really good and as generic and tropey as can be, but it made me laugh and I have a soft spot for comedy, so yeah.
Oct 19, 2021 6:02 PM
Playing Violet

Jun 2017
The concept is interesting, the execution kinda bad.. I mean when was the last time I watched an OP theme that felt so static..:I>
Oct 20, 2021 9:00 AM

Sep 2021
Over-the-top reactions, animation style that often looks to come from those chibi anime shorts (Isekai Quartet, chibi Attack on Titans in school, etc.), game-like mechanics and skills that are only explained when necessary, generic-looking waifus (cute but average and doesn't really stand out compared to the ones in other anime in terms of appearances; although having a gorilla-turned-cute-girl makes it stand out somewhat)...

i never knew 23 minutes is such a long time until i watched this...
Oct 26, 2021 9:20 PM

Nov 2009
Just got to watch this series,

RPG style "loot" that's pre-generated and comes pre-sorted and pre-harvested... and gain skills from monsters you kill?

Not to mention WTF is a random wolf carrying a "Legendary weapon"...

(TBH, I dropped the manga after a couple chapters, not sure if I'll continue the anime either)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Nov 7, 2021 5:53 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
LeeChang239 said:
Oh yeah...So
The trash tier Isekai of this season is here and i mean "bottom of the sewer" level of trash tier, in every season since a few year now we got one, i mean Isekai genre was never great except for very rare exception but that genre just become way worst since like 2016.
After Isekai no Smartphone, Master of Ragnarok, High School prodigies, Redo let's be serious that was a isekai in disguise in term of quality, let's us introduce the new entry in the abyssal level of trash, Shinka no Mi.

Another Anime where a trash tier MC, with no personality, a weakling shit, wihout any charisma, will use a bs power that doesn't belong to him, who get lend to him from some god or other bs event, therefore will 0 merit in his accomplisment.

And he of course going to have a bs Harem that come out of nowhere because the women will fall for the trash MC after 10 sec, because A4 white page without any charisma and personality are interesting.

I already know how it's going to go, drop.

Hey, Tsukimichi was kinda like that (random MC gets power from a goddess) but that was pretty good... So even this generic story can be done well..! There is no excuses for bad isekai anymore!

Also, I laughed at the "disgusting fruit"... someone likes one piece haha
quercifoliaNov 7, 2021 6:03 AM

Mar 6, 2022 4:42 AM

Jul 2015
Feels like a cheap version of the Arifureta. As an isekai enjoyer this definitely screams to be a top tier trashsekai, well at least it has mc has now a monke waifu lol.

May 11, 2022 6:27 AM

Sep 2012
Natsuki_SanJuan said:

first EP started with a bang lol
Jul 27, 2022 10:43 PM

Jun 2021
The MC is depressingly relatable (I mean minus the smell lol). But I like the dude, he’s pretty funny even if he’s a huge dweeb lol.
Nov 23, 2022 12:45 PM
Jul 2020
its ok, i guess,standard
Dec 25, 2022 1:45 PM
Dec 2022
very funny and i found saira very nice
Feb 10, 2023 3:33 PM
Mar 2018
reget watching this although it's only ep1 cause there is a random pink hair chick that's naked saying "I love you" to the MC seems like another trashy harem anime with over the top fan service for only single Males again how boring
Sep 18, 2023 6:21 AM
Aug 2015
Me gusto mucho el personaje, aunque tiene pinta en ser ese tipo de anime que el prota lucha por tener la atencion de todas las mujeres y al final se quedara con la primera que ha visto. Pero por el momento me parece un gran anime
Dec 15, 2023 2:37 PM
Jun 2012
Adequate episode.
Dec 26, 2023 4:51 PM

Aug 2019
thank god the episode ended. i dont know if this just wasnt my type of comedy stuff or if this was just horrible at being funny.

it has the animation quality of a hentai.

usually i give all the shows i watch a fair chance but rarely i come accross something i think of dropping before the opening even plays
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 6:56 AM
Jul 2022
The anime really suits what I want, and I really like that genre, I don't know why the rating for this anime is bad, even though in terms of graphics and plot it is very good according to me
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2021

46 by Foreall908 »»
Feb 18, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2021

71 by BiggKab »»
Jan 11, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Oct 18, 2021

58 by BiggKab »»
Jan 9, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2021

23 by waldy713 »»
Dec 16, 2023 3:27 PM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2021

28 by waldy713 »»
Dec 16, 2023 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.