Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2021 9:38 AM

Nov 2011
A lesson to be learned from this episode...never underestimate Karen. She can be pretty tough.

Hard to take this episode seriously when we also got Gustle running around like an idiot. Still, gotta admire his determination and...lol,, muscles. What a chad. This episode was wild.
Dec 13, 2021 11:54 AM

Dec 2013
That kingdom is full of super strong oddballs and weirdos but they all have a good heart, I wish the animation was better but I guess it matches the tone of the show and adds to its charm, one episode left.
Dec 13, 2021 12:48 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Guscle is very funny and super strong too xD. We got to see everyone's strengths as well as the world's strongest magician...
I think we'll get to see Seiichi's power next.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Dec 13, 2021 1:43 PM
Jul 2015
Loved how those guys killed the monster by opening its "gate".
Dec 13, 2021 2:36 PM

Nov 2016
Absolutely hilarious action. This might become my favorite isekai this season if the next episode goes well.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 13, 2021 5:15 PM
Jul 2018
great setting for this episode also the end of this anime is coming.
Dec 13, 2021 5:17 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Long time no bridge. Long time no shit. Wtf is wrong with those two? Literally dad jokes xd.

Guscle 100% of 100% full power. I see even the monster enjoy Ellis treatment. Milk bomb! White arrow! Fire shot through the ass! One arm gorilla knuckle. An old man using the chaos magic. Ar unexpectedly using normal magic. Lulu should've been in the back with Seiichi. And Origa, still cute....

One more episode, and i am finally been release from this endless hell.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 13, 2021 7:00 PM

Jul 2021
The final fight began. They're all fighting, except for Seiichi who will probably start fighting in the next episode.
I wonder if the students at Seiichi's high school are going to be really useful later this season, because so far they haven't been.
asdasdsadad
Dec 13, 2021 8:54 PM

Oct 2016
"Long time no shit." This guild's fucking wild, the guild alone makes up most of the ridiculous shit in the show lmao.

Nice to see Saria in action again. They really saving Seiichi for last, well I mean, the fight would probably be over already if he joined in lmao.
Dec 13, 2021 11:43 PM
Jul 2018
Wtf? Now that only 2 ep were left I expected them to focus on Kannazuki-senpai who is the last girl of the harem. She only appeared like some seconds in this episode and the rest of the episode was boring af. We were watching some REALLY Boring fight scenes, like if you wanna show fight scenes then atleast let seiichi fight cuz no one cares about the side characters and it is too late for them to get some character development. Well even Seiichi's fight scenes are boring but atleast a bit better than THIS!

Considering how sh!t this anime has gotten this far, I would not be surprised if they ended this season with a cliffhanger.....But i think they will most likely rush the last episode to cover Kannazuki's arc and force her in the harem.

Btw Saria's Gorilla knuckle was weird af. Just imagine a cute girl walking with one gorilla hand.....that would be creepy af lol.....But she is literally a gorilla so it also makes sense. xD

WE JUST WANNA SEE HIM REUNITE WITH HIS CLASSMATES!
Dec 14, 2021 1:05 AM

Jul 2009
I should've waited for episode 12 to watch them as a pair.
The cliffhanger regret.

Those perverts were indeed strong. The guild in this capital has to be an anomaly.

edit:
In the end credits, Salia's "I'll be with you forever, Seiichi." reminded me of how lum is to Ataru in Urusei Yatsura.
Dec 14, 2021 2:28 AM

Sep 2011
I hoped Seichi was going to meet his classmates in this episode :(
Dec 14, 2021 4:24 AM

Jan 2018
Lmao my highlight is the guy who shoots shit from his d*ck. That was unexpected.

Very predictable and cliche end for a final episode. This anime disappointed me but it's also kind of my fault for not dropping it.
kyled00m said:
I should've waited for episode 12 to watch them as a pair.
The cliffhanger regret.

Those perverts were indeed strong. The guild in this capital has to be an anomaly.

edit:
In the end credits, Salia's "I'll be with you forever, Seiichi." reminded me of how lum is to Ataru in Urusei Yatsura.
I thought it was a bit familiar but Ataru & Lum? Damn.
Dec 14, 2021 5:14 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao all the attacks from every characters, especially the weirdest ones xDD but the girls did well, though the attack is not finished yet
Dec 14, 2021 8:49 AM

Jul 2017
The penultimate battle, and everything just went amok being of the childish artstyle.

The "long time no bridge" and "long time no shit" of Guscle and Eris are only as funny as your sense of comedic stupidity. And this principal teacher Barnabas is sure the masochist character that everyone respects.

The horde of monsters from the Demon Lord's army attacking the itroyal capal, and Seiichi's harem proving themselves useful. But the arm of warriors are all so weird, especially the one that flashed his big, glorious dick (that got me good). Guscle is all SIDEO CHESTO with unlimited muscle power for a guild master, but the others like the dick flasher, shooting beams from the chinchin is the highlight, they're all weirdos.

Even Saria and Artroria got in on the extermination "fun", I'm not so looking forward for the final episode now...
Dec 14, 2021 12:05 PM
Jul 2021
I really do like this Anime but I really wish his whiny bitchy voice wasn't like it is and he didn't do it so damned often. After watching the most recent Demon Slayer it reminded me of what he reminds me of when he's like that and it's when Zenitsu is being a pussy douche lol..

And while I do like Zenitsu(I really hate the whiny stuff) I like him for his caring personality and because he's such a good guy and his Thunder breathing is badass as hell. I feel like if he did this 70% less then not only would I like this show a lot more but some of the haters might like it too.

It's okay to have a background character be whiny like that but to have your MC doing that all the time it kind of makes you role your eyes. Also the things that he whines about are also really annoying, like "Oh I'm soo OP noooo, Please, stop making me so strong with every possible power coming to me easily". It's like come on bro stfu and be happy that you're an OP monster! If not for you then for the fact that you can protect your friends and wife/girlfriends lol
Dec 14, 2021 12:09 PM
Jul 2021
Oh also it was really trash that our MC didn't do ANYTHING this episode, like come on our OP MC is super badass and a lot of people love OP MC anime because they get to watch them do badass stuff, and he literally does nothing but look on and play commentator. So lame. Lmao they even joked about it in the post credit 🤦🏼
Dec 15, 2021 11:58 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This episode was goofy incarnate, seeing the guild members doing something against all those monsters was pretty funny, as well as Seichi’s harem kicking ass as well. I saw a lot of crunchyroll comments upset with this episode because Seichi stood back while all the side characters fought, but IMO that wasn’t a bad thing at all. I’m a big fan of side characters sharing the limelight in anime, and this show has a lot of them lol, so personally I liked it, one of the more chaotic episodes but that’s normal for this show.

And it ends next week, it’s not been that great of a show, but I’ve found a lot of enjoyment in it, even if it isn’t very high quality.
Dec 19, 2021 1:31 AM

Oct 2017
That fight was so dumb and the monsters looked dumb too.
Dec 19, 2021 9:35 PM

Jul 2014

Eris with the "long time no shit" and the special chair.

The flasher.

The 3 guys shoving their fists into a Cyclops' ass.

Saria's gorilla arm.

I just love how stupidly fun this show is.
Dec 25, 2021 1:35 PM

Apr 2011
I wish that Black Paladin had more screen time.
Mar 7, 2022 1:27 PM

Jul 2015
The guild may be a bunch of perverts but you can really count on them in times of need. Got to say with one ep left, I'm surprised no progress is shown towards Seichi reuniting with his 'irrelevant-to-the-plot' classmates (if there was any plot to begin with)

Jul 27, 2022 11:09 PM

Jun 2021
Really wanted to see Seiichi fight.
Dec 16, 2023 3:27 PM
Jun 2012
Adequate episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2021

46 by Foreall908 »»
Feb 18, 10:42 PM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2021

98 by Ergandoew1122 »»
Feb 4, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2021

71 by BiggKab »»
Jan 11, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkeZZZ - Oct 18, 2021

58 by BiggKab »»
Jan 9, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Shinka no Mi: Shiranai Uchi ni Kachigumi Jinsei Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2021

28 by waldy713 »»
Dec 16, 2023 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.