Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2021 10:26 PM

Mar 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looks like the lore of OFA and AFO will be expanded in the series later.

New battle in 3 days.HYPE

Foreign heroes will help.HYPEE

All Might's student and new waif- I mean U.S.A's top hero makes an appearance.HYPEEE

New war arc.HYPEEE

So much HYPE, oh my gosh Hori has to deliver in this arc...final battle isn't that far ig.

The amount of hype is really PLUS ULTRA.

No break next week.

Go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!!!
Oct 1, 2021 1:14 AM

Apr 2014
I really hope this does not end too soon. I mean I was hoping more action with Izuku after he rested up. But the vessel for All for One is about to finish in three days? What the hell?! Adding onto that Stain takes a device that will change everything. All Might calling for help. And now the number one hero of United States of America is going in. I wonder what her power is that makes her number 1? But she is All Might's pupil. So this will be interesting. I hope Izuku finds a way to master One for all at 100% because the final battle is coming way too soon.
Oct 1, 2021 1:27 AM

Jan 2008
A hero named Stars And Stripes, and she's amazing looking. I can't wait to see how this goes.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Oct 1, 2021 1:28 AM

Oct 2017
That last panel was pretty cool.
Oct 1, 2021 1:53 AM
Aug 2020
Amazing last panel
Amazing new hero
Stars and Stripes set to becoming another badass hero, Hori gonna give us another great moment like Mirko
Oct 1, 2021 2:26 AM

Mar 2015
it's rush againts time, and US heroes is BIG.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 1, 2021 2:55 AM

May 2020
Just 3 days more for Shigaraki to complete himself, and looks like we have a new hero coming.
Oct 1, 2021 3:05 AM

Mar 2015
Finally we get to see foreign heroes. Can't wait to see more of 'Murica waifu.
Oct 1, 2021 3:33 AM

Nov 2016
Let's fucking go! America's Nr.1 looks cool as far as I can judge based on that one panel. Looking forward to her in action and more international heroes. Although, it's the final stage of the story, wouldn't say anything against the introduction of some villains as well.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 1, 2021 3:44 AM

Dec 2020
Horikoshi really be pumping out Waifus when the world is in a panic stage. She looks like the real secret love child of All Might XD. This is pure 100% hype.

Oct 1, 2021 6:36 AM

Aug 2020
Captain marvel ? BNHA, Really transitioned from DC to marvel route really quickly
GauravPandey919Oct 1, 2021 6:43 AM
Oct 1, 2021 7:27 AM

Jul 2020
FINALLY! I was waiting for MONTHS as to when the foreign heroes will finally appear. I'm glad they are playing a huge role in this one. Tho I wish we get to see the POV of the League of villains of the war arc but I don;t think that'll happen.
Also, she is Captain Marvel but BETTER!

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Oct 1, 2021 8:17 AM

Aug 2021
Great build up and hype for an upcoming war
Oct 1, 2021 8:52 AM

Mar 2021
Finally some hype. Something big is coming up. USA’s NUMBER 1 HERO? HYPE ASF. Imagine her United States of Smash lol.

Oct 1, 2021 8:57 AM

Jan 2014
so Deku only have 3 days left to rest.

great, a gender bender All Might with Captain America costume.
Oct 1, 2021 9:06 AM

Mar 2014
PFF

Good luck Ms America or some have said "A better Captain Marvel".

These Japanese villains don't messed about (well they do) but can play REAL dirty.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Oct 1, 2021 10:57 AM

Mar 2016
This is a much-needed chapter laying out the plan that will be taken onwards, it seems that the final battle may come sooner than expected, 3 days huh, well at the very least Deku won't be too relaxed in this short-lived break of his with only 3 days of downtime.

Now then... The one aspect that has NEVER truly been revealed... The state of the nations outside of Japan. Well, it seems that other nations all around the globe are simultaneously facing some great chaos within their respective territories as does Japan is, thanks to AFO by some means we have yet to know of. I have always been wondering if the state other nations are in for them to not send over some sort of international aid to Japan with how devastated Japan currently is, along with some other facts cleared that up nicely. However, there's one...

All hail big daddy United States of America coming in with their atomic solution. An entity that quite literally is identical to All Might, but as a woman, All-might's personal disciple. Heh... I'd say there's more to this, I am partly sure she is related to All Might by blood in some way or another, won't be surprising whether that's the case or not. Additionally, Wouldn't be funny if she has her power moves named after Japan's major cities? It might be a dark joke but I would be static to see her slamming down a [HIROSHIMA-SMASH!!!] on AFO's ass. Other than that, those B2 lookalikes better are filled to the brim with shitloads of bombs or the US will not feel like the US.
Oct 1, 2021 11:05 AM

Apr 2018
The final fight, huh? I can't believe that MHA will be ending sooner or later..
They really dumped a lot of information in this chapter and that's what I want. It was interesting to read and I can't wait for the BIG fight in 3 days. Shigaraki will be completed in 3 days, AFO's ''real' is 500m under the water, a bit of information about All Might, Stain's POV on how he broke out and gave out the information and what more. And as last, the foreign hero, USA's number one hero and All Might's student will aid All Might.
This shit is getting FIRE.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 1, 2021 9:40 PM

Aug 2016
So CC isn't the top American hero anymore. Wonder if Hori will go into that. I'd love to see Vigilantes characters be brought into the main series more. Either way, more international heroes is exciting!

Oct 1, 2021 10:53 PM
Jun 2015
Hmmm. Shouldnt Americas #1 Hero be Homelander tho?
Oct 2, 2021 12:33 AM

Oct 2019
I wish she's in some way related to All might.
Like real Daughter, whom All Might hid her from the World, from AFO.
Look at the similarities, her hair, her smile. It's as if she's a genderbend of All Might brought to canon.
Oct 2, 2021 3:27 AM
Jun 2016
What if All For One does the same and bring others top villains from other countries? That would be awesome and kind of scary for the heroes
Oct 2, 2021 4:28 AM
Apr 2021
First new hero from us
And i wanna to say that stain is a truly best all might harcore fan
Oct 2, 2021 9:29 AM

Dec 2020
A new hero from usa is coming i like her design hori makes a good job.
And a new battle is starting.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Oct 2, 2021 11:51 AM

Sep 2018
After more than 300 chapters we finally get a glimpse of the hero world outside of Japan. Im really looking forward to seeing the number 1 heroes from around the world
Oct 3, 2021 8:21 AM

Dec 2013
3 days is barely anytime!

Star and Stripe really reminds me of All Might.
Oct 3, 2021 8:44 AM

Jun 2014
Finally we get to see some international heroes. And the first one we get introduced to is a big titty 'Murican waifu. Hori.....please....I can only take so much 🥵
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 3, 2021 9:46 AM
Nov 2016
The latest arc in the manga is pretty good and dark, I'm liking it.

We have a new character now, interesting, they are living in a world with people full of quirks so it makes sense that there are other heroes (or villains) in other countries and that new hero has quite the atmosphere.

Stain is an interesting anti-hero as always, he's my favorite character so far.
Oct 3, 2021 10:15 AM

Sep 2015
Star and Stripe looks cool! Can't wait to see more foreign heroes.
can dis sig fit
Oct 3, 2021 10:20 AM
Sep 2020
I've never felt so much patriotism
Oct 3, 2021 12:24 PM

Jan 2009
damn Shigaraki will be complete in 3 days so the battle will start soon eh

is that Captain America? lol she is sexy hot this time
Oct 3, 2021 10:20 PM

Oct 2016
Look at Stain, what a gigachad. Doing the world a favor by killing that fucker at the beginning. Now we just need to see Stain kill someone with his chin then I'll be satisfied.

Tsukauchi really looks like he's been through some shit, Sansa too. Jesus Christ, 3 days!? Deku just got home man. But looks like we finally getting some foreign backup. Hori got jealous of Grimm and Debonair from Red Hood, so he finally introduced Stars and Stripes USA's number on hero. She's big. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Oct 4, 2021 4:47 AM

Jan 2011
Of course it was America's hero that rushed off. Would anyone have expected otherwise?
Oct 4, 2021 12:31 PM

Jul 2020
Guys, do you think Class 1A (or only the selected students or only Deku) will go to America and train there? I think the next battle will start right in the next chapter cuz Shigaraki will be completed in 3 days and the pacing is just way too fast. Also, Deku hasn't even mastered Ofa yet and is still at 45%.
I feel like, just like how All might went to America to train so that he can defeat All for one, Deku and his friends will do the same.
I have a feeling that the reason why Deku hasn't yet mastered One for all is that All might is still alive and Ofa cannot handle 2 spirits at a time.
I also have a feeling that we'll see a Spinner and Stain confrontation very soon.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Oct 4, 2021 7:27 PM

Mar 2020
Scordolo said:
Guys, do you think Class 1A (or only the selected students or only Deku) will go to America and train there? I think the next battle will start right in the next chapter cuz Shigaraki will be completed in 3 days and the pacing is just way too fast. Also, Deku hasn't even mastered Ofa yet and is still at 45%.
I feel like, just like how All might went to America to train so that he can defeat All for one, Deku and his friends will do the same.
I have a feeling that the reason why Deku hasn't yet mastered One for all is that All might is still alive and Ofa cannot handle 2 spirits at a time.
I also have a feeling that we'll see a Spinner and Stain confrontation very soon.
All Might went to U.S so that AFO won't know about his whereabouts and yeah to also train for his hero studies in an American school since he left his high school in middle in Japan, watch the OVA All Might's Rising.

I don't think that training in U.S is better than training in Japan plus if they go to U.S there will be a language barrier.

AFO in Shigaraki's body and AFO in person are two different entities but it is still strong.

OFA has 8 spirits and 1 user alive so I don't think that it is hindering Deku's growth. Deku hasn't levelled up his OFA percentage coz ge didn't had time and place to train...he just used other quirks fully and making those his own and used the mid-gauntlet to punch at 100 percent.
Oct 5, 2021 10:09 AM

Nov 2012
More thicc waifus, lets go!

My Candies:

Oct 7, 2021 6:48 PM
Mar 2015
A real American hero appears
Oct 9, 2021 11:10 AM
May 2020
I've really been curious about what hero society is like in the United States in the MHA World, and looks like we're about to get some perspective.
Nov 1, 2021 5:45 PM

Feb 2018
Mrs Stars and Stripes is on her way to deliver sum FREEDOM :p cant wait to see more of the foreign heroes tbh :O
Jan 3, 2022 6:45 PM

May 2016
Looks like they're pretty much out of time since Shigaraki's return turned out to be much earlier.

America's No. 1 is on the way. It's quite surprising that she's a disciple of his. If anything, it'd probably be more appropriate if it was the other way around

Apr 10, 2022 5:19 AM

Feb 2021
Woah looks like Shiigy will make a comeback pretty soon.

'Stars and Stripes' looks like a female version of AM.

I wonder if she worked under AM during the time he was in America as said in the first movie.

Stain is such a gigachad.

I don't know how Kurogiri wasn't set free since he was also kept in Tartarus.

Aug 22, 2022 8:19 AM

Feb 2019
Great, more americans...
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Aug 27, 2022 6:33 PM
Community Mod
💧Focalors💧

Mar 2022
Went from 1 month to 3 days ;o

The number 1 hero in America looks cool.
Apr 18, 2023 5:27 AM

Jun 2017
She looks almost identical to All Might but a female version, but of course, her quirk would be different. I look forward to knowing what it is.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Feb 2, 11:36 AM

Apr 2015
So this was the final volume where Season 6 of the anime left off, Finally reached this point. Now it's all new manga content, Very exciting to see what's in store.
Feb 29, 8:20 AM

May 2015
AMERICAAAAAAA ! FUCK YEAH !

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

14 by Abyhape »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.