Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 21, 2021 6:28 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Switch_Z said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:
Wow, wasn't expecting the series to go in this direction this soon.

It's not that soon, we're over 300 chapters in already
I was just expecting more breather chapters before stuff like this happened. Though you're right, a change in pace is definitely long-overdue.
Mar 21, 2021 8:48 PM

Oct 2016
Fantastic chapter! It's great that even All Might is crying like his vestige self, PATHS.

The top 3 handling the press was great, Best Jeanist's neck do be l o n g though. Hawks was speaking facts though, he had no choice, things would have been worse if Twice roamed free. Endeavor flaming up with his signature phrase "watch me" was badass, his development has really been fantastic.

Damn, how many depressed Uraraka panels have we gotten this arc, give my girl her Deku back. That last Batman inspired panel is awesome, seeing Deku like that is depressing, good thing there's no break next week, cause I really can't wait for the next chapter.
Mar 22, 2021 7:58 AM

Mar 2016
Oh man.... this move of having Deku leave..... it's heart wrenching especially for Uraraka. It seems he revealed his secret to his friends before he left. I just hope everything turns out ok.
Mar 22, 2021 10:41 AM

Jul 2017
damn i enjoy this chapter but kinda bit fast still ok.
the story is already on endgame or what?? i hope not cuz thy r a lot of potential characters that needs charac development...

in previous arcs so many hero died so BHA is going in da dark pace huh not bad..
"Where ever you are in this world. I will always going to find you.."

"Who cares if we can't see any sunshine, I want you more than any Blue Sky.."

"I hope you'll remember me, even just a little bit.."

"Even if the world is destroyed, I still want to see your smile again.."

"I'm the one who lived my life just to meet you, just like cherry blossoms waiting for the spring.."

Mar 22, 2021 10:46 PM
Jan 2021
About characters outside of Deku and Endeavor and Hawks I think a few characters after this change need to be really relevant that includes most important to least (Bakugou, Todoroki, Uraraka, Tenya, Kirishima, Momo, Tsuyu, Tokoyami, Kaminari) and one to five of more minor characters in class 1-A like (Sero, Toru, Ojiro, Shoji, and Aoyama) and if possible would be nice to see a class 1-B mainly Kendo, Monoma, and Tetsutetsu obviously all in different roles but these characters already have enough involvement to matter and the ones that don’t need it now the rest have not had action plot relavency or just none at all now Mineata would be nice to get more importantance but doesn’t need it but that’s not to say others don’t also need like say Jiro and Mina in particular it’s just hard to put them in a spot as their progression is not action related and the other two Koda and Sato I just can’t think of what they can do story wise I mean at least Jiro and Mina can be used in fights and the plot and Koda to a extent but how is Kouhei going to make every character in class 1-A decent well I think all these characters still need more to develop all to varying degrees
2132Mar 22, 2021 10:58 PM
Mar 22, 2021 11:38 PM
Mar 2010
im so glad he left ua, imo the worst part of the manga was the school aspect felt over done. either way im excited to see how this progresses
Mar 23, 2021 12:59 AM

Aug 2012
Really exciting turn of events. I remember feeling a lot during the last arc that My Hero Academia was at it's endgame, but it's safe to say to now with how this chapter was presented that we are officially in the endgame. I'm still expecting a few more years of course, but the ending of this chapter was still quite hype. I'm really eager to see how this massive change in the status quo ends up playing out.
Mar 23, 2021 1:56 AM

Jul 2020
@i_m_a_con_man Here's what I think why the war arc is really rushed.

This was the heroes own doing.They should've known it takes years just to plan a war but nope they just raided at the HQ like it was your average villain fight.

Should've gained more intel on the Doctor as well as the power of Shigaraki

Shouldve anticipated this chaos couuld happen if they wouldn't succeed but nope they were always winning so they were too overconfident.

They should've never involved the kids at UA in the war as they have a high chance that they'll die because of inexperience.They may also completely lose their dream when they're witnessing the chaos.Why didn't the Heroes think of that before?Why didn't they thought some of the students may also have trauma after the battle?Damn it almost feels like the Heroes are the villains here.The most important of all.THEY ARE 16!THEY ARE KIDS!Why should they be involved in the war when they should focus on increasing the power of their quirks?They also never trained the students what to do in times of a war!

Mineta spoke FAX!

He said the Heroes are making this even worse and was the first character to realize that.
And lastly it was because of them that Deku left UA and is in danger.
ScordoloMar 23, 2021 2:13 AM

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Mar 23, 2021 3:59 AM

Mar 2020
@Scordolo Hawks since he was a hero he was the least trustworthy member and he tried his best to get info so he befriended Twice the villain who never had his guard up because he trusts easily and wanted to trust because of his past where he was misunderstood and info such as when the villains will attack and where and why Shigaraki are kept hidden are of top most secret only known to Re-Destro and before reaching him there were many people whom he has to please but he didn't had the time and yeah just knowing where Shigaraki is kept was itself a big info. Endeavor knew Shigaraki is dangerous thats why he took a majority of the heroes with him just for a raid which could have been done by police and even moved civilians away from the hospital because he didn't knew how much damage wil be done by him.

The raid was definitely not an average villain fight. Every hero was summoned they knew that PLF took years so they decided to attack them by suprise. There were less heroes so they asked students only to assist them at the beginning because every hero is trained and can take on many untrained villains.

Kinoko Komori "Shemage" was afraid before the raid but was convinced that after the first strike they will be taken to a safe zone same with Denki Kaminari but Fatgum did took Kaminari, Kinoko, Juzo and Tokoyami back to safe zone after the breakthrough. When Machia's rampage begin heroes didn't expect this and weren't prepared since Shigaraki even after his capsule was broken became consciousness because of his determination and his hatred towards heores and ordered him. Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods and Midnight(R.I.P) tried to stop him but failed and that's were Momo's group came to action. Ik that children with inexperience shouldn't fight but they were on his path towards Shigaraki's postion so they would have died so Midnight requested Momo to stop him because she knew that Machia would create havoc and she trusts Momo just like AM trusts Deku. And as you can see Hori didn't killed any student.

When Machia evolved and started his rampage Momo's team were SHOCKED and thats where Majestic's group came and relocated them to another safe position and also reassured them that they did the right thing but too bad both of Momo's mentor died.

Tokoyomi defied Fatgum's order to save Hawks. Deku sensed AFO's danger and Dynamight tagged along because he knows what is up followed by Todoroki then by Iida because if he sees his classmates hurt or die he would blame himself for being a failure of a class rep and not stopping them (remember when Deku, Kiri, Todo and Momo wanted to sneak in and rescue Bakugo in S3) followed by Nejire but she is graduated from UA by that time. The above trouble makers went on their own and not forced by some hero.

Now after the war many students are questioning the need of becoming a hero, society is now hating the hero course and is critising the Heroes as a whole so that's why Endeavorr said to channel all the hatred to him so atleast people will hate only 1 hero instead everyone. Respect for Endeavor.

Not everything will go accordingly as you plan and we have to overcome and adapt.

So PLF arc was the second best arc of the whole MHA. People hate on Mirio's return but if Eri's power would not have been used here but in the aftermath arc then it would have been a terrible writing mistake so its good that he spent Eri's power here.

PLF's arcs pacing was amazing, you can say that 306 was rushed but Hori wanted to suprise the reader's which he did.

I suggest you to reread the arc again, even I also found some of my doubts cleared after reading twice.

Thats my answer. The longest one infact.
In shounen expect children to fight because thats what battle shounen is about.
Mar 23, 2021 7:11 AM

Jul 2020
@i_m_a_con_man whao such a long and detailed explanation.So since it's a shounen battle teenagers would be batting in a war lol but still they should've known they kids may suffer from trauma after the first half of the war but thankfully no one did as of now and I'm happy for it.

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Mar 23, 2021 7:45 AM

Feb 2014
Ah yes this is big. Everybody going crazy over the revelations and the final act. But they sleepin on my boy Tokoyami eh?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 23, 2021 2:53 PM

Nov 2016
TokyoCrazyPXD said:
MegamiRem said:
Bro Deku left UA, this is big. Holy shit.

You're right....this is HUGE!!!!!! If I am guessing the logic behind this correctly...
1. He already has his hero license so can properly operate as a hero now
2. With less heroes around, he must want to take up the fulltime duty
3. Staying away from the school means keeping any danger following him away from his loved ones

Side note: Deku looks different in that last shot. Almost a "Stain-like" or maybe rogue presence to him. I dont know just a vibe I got. His eyes also look kinda sad or maybe empty 🥺😭
He can't operate as a hero because he isn't in an agency and doesn't own one, so saving people with just the license isn't enough to be called a "hero", he will be a vigilante (probably?)

Also, there's a theory about him going to the United States, but I personally doubt it.
Mar 23, 2021 7:51 PM

Jan 2011
Wonder if we'll see a small time skip of a year or two. Really with everything that's happened they shouldn't still be first years, this timeline is too cramped.
Mar 23, 2021 10:18 PM

Apr 2016
Hopefully the next time we see Izuku, he is hanging out with an interesting cast of characters, like maybe Gentle and Stain. Izuku just isn't an interesting character by himself.

I'm still disappointed that no Class 1A characters have died yet. Apparently this was the big "turning point" of the series... and no one major has really died. I'm starting to doubt anyone is going to bite it going forward. Also, looks like the traitor hype was all for nothing. This arc was the big moment to have a shocking betrayal and it didn't happen.

Lately the manga has been a lot of hype, but no payoff. Refuses to take risks and go big.
Mar 23, 2021 11:46 PM

Mar 2020
this is me right now
Mar 24, 2021 2:47 AM

Nov 2020
What does "Final Act" mean? Is the manga reaching it's conclusion?
Man, listen to them tear into me. Good thing I'm used to it.

Mar 24, 2021 3:54 AM
Aug 2016
ThanosCh5 said:

I am thinking that it will be more of end of Part 1 and entry into Part 2, something similar to Chainsaw Man.
Mar 24, 2021 6:14 AM

Nov 2020
Koustubh said:
ThanosCh5 said:

I am thinking that it will be more of end of Part 1 and entry into Part 2, something similar to Chainsaw Man.

Will we get something like My Hero Academia Shippuden? Sounds fun
Man, listen to them tear into me. Good thing I'm used to it.

Mar 24, 2021 6:22 AM
Aug 2016
ThanosCh5 said:
Koustubh said:

Will we get something like My Hero Academia Shippuden? Sounds fun

That would be a bit weird haha. 😅
Mar 25, 2021 6:02 PM

Sep 2019
Is this going to be the last arc? I hope i'm wrong cause i don't want it to end so soon :(

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
Apr 2, 2021 1:48 AM

May 2016
There's a lot of shit that needs fixing before Deku can start his final battle against Shigaraki but I didn't know that leaving UA and his friends so he can train and keep them safe from being targetted by AFO too wasn't one of them.

I wonder what will end up happening with this turn of events.

Apr 17, 2021 3:53 AM

Jun 2017
But of course, there's no doubt that he said "goodbye" to All Might before leaving UA. This time, there are no secrets kept from his classmates, to whom we know, he considered as his family.
KoniginElleApr 23, 2021 8:36 AM

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
May 5, 2021 5:22 PM

Jul 2020
LuckyAlix said:
Scordolo said:

Ikr?He's just 16.Why did Hori had to do like that to him?

16 and and an inexperienced hero. Some may argue that he is a righteous boy with great potential, but that doesn't make his a PRO hero who can handle everything on his own. The dude just hit puberty and is already a lone wolf? Let's be reasonable. This should have been done during their 3rd year where he would have time to develop the quirk WITH PROFESSIONAL HEROES TO HELP HIM.
Something tells me that Hori read to much Naruto. Don't forget that he just introduced Hikage who chose to isolate himself in order to train. Maybe the "board of directors" in OFA concluded that that's the best solution (which isn't). Hopefully All Might & Bakugou tagged along with Deku. :-)

It's a late reply but I just saw a comment on Youtube on why Hori started the war arc too early.It's just a theory btw.
First,If the Manga continues way up to their third year it'll become very repetitive and boring causing many to drop the series and thus reducing the sales altogether.Many of us were already impatient during the 3rd season itself when the students were just training.

Second,if there is a timeskip where there will be in their third year it would feel very forced and rushed.I wish someone in an interview asks him why did he start the war arc early.It would provide a great insight.

and third,Hori is an experienced author.He knows what his fans wants so he may have already thought of these two things beforehand.

I believe he did the right decision in doing the war arc early even though the power system is fked up.

P.S The main reason why I'm sticking with My hero till the end is because it was my first anime that got me into the world of anime and it has a special place in my heart or there would've been a higher chance of me dropping it.
ScordoloMay 5, 2021 5:59 PM

To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Jul 13, 2021 5:29 AM

Mar 2021
Endeavor is cementing that he’s one of the best MHA characters every time he’s on screen.

I was very surprised that they actually told the whole class the truth about Midoriya’s power. Things are really spicy rn.

Woahhhhhh HOLD ON THAT LAST PAGE IS FKN BADASS

Nov 13, 2021 7:19 AM

May 2016
"As for the death of Bubaigawa, there was no other course of action I felt wa appropiate at that moment"

Hah?! Twice could not move, that's how you could kill him so easily, you can go to hell for what I care.
Apr 7, 2022 8:27 AM

Feb 2021
Oh boy, the final act begins!

Deku's leaving UA? He's going rogue? Honestly didn't expect him to take this route!

So Deku revealed info about OFA to Class 1A and AM revealed it to Best Jeanist and Hawks.

Aug 25, 2022 6:24 PM
Community Mod
💧Focalors💧

Mar 2022
Okay, wow.

OFA secret is out.

Midoriya left, poor Uraraka.

Midoriya looked so badass at the end.
Dec 19, 2022 12:21 AM

Apr 2021
Bruh what?!!! The whole class knows about OFA and Izuku left UA? This is crazy!!!
Feb 3, 2023 9:21 AM

May 2015
Wow, things become... suddenly very serious.
Feb 1, 12:26 AM

Apr 2015
So this is where the Dark Deku arc starts huh, Exciting stuff tbh!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

14 by Abyhape »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.