Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2020 6:57 AM

Mar 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice episode, Fenrir was cool, I like the design of it.
The thing that is bothering me with the whole series is that RYouma isnt serious at all, he reincarnated as a kid but I cant understand why he wouldnt start a REAL business he has no sense of responsibilities.
Just look at this what kind of adult would do that instead of working... It reminds me when I got forced to go on honeymoon with my ex wife, I had taken a pc with me and play slime rancher because I couldnt even do remote work a few years ago, she wanted me to pay attention to her, saying that I didnt came home in 3 months for our ill daughter, this kind of bs, which I couldn't because I was too busy getting rare slimes (this anime gave me cool flashbacks) I got so pissed off I threw my laptop out of the window and the hotel sued me for it, I was just needing my daily dose of work! I hoped the anime would focus on starting a better job in a world with slimes like using slimes as printers or make neckties and suits with them. I HATE this main character he is ruining the anime and always distracted, no wonder he had a shitty job.
Anyway nice episode overall, seeing Eliaria training was heartwarming.
A bee stung me yesterday, animals seem to hate me for some reason, I hate bees
Dec 13, 2020 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
Hmm, contracted beasts. It's not surprising to see them in a fantasy show like this. The episode itself was also a chance for Ryouma to expand his network.

It's just amazing how much Ryouma can learn in this show given his age. Contracted beasts are also interesting creatures, wonder how many types of them exists in their world.
Dec 13, 2020 7:22 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Seeing through the eyes of the familiar can be very OP.
The birds are really beautiful but they can be dangerous too.
Only one episode left and it's the end of the show, I wonder how they'll end it :/
Dec 13, 2020 7:39 AM
Oct 2016
Ryoma learning some new magic. Here I thought he knew it all basically. Looks like there's some things that even the infinitely powerful Ryoma doesn't knew yet. Some advanced kind of taming magic using those birds as another set of eyes. Makes sense it would be nauseating given you're taking over the senses of another being. Seemed easy enough for Ryoma and Elia to grasp this new to them taming magic. Turns out too that not only is Reinbach a powerful tamer with a bunch of dragons but Elise is probably the best in the whole family with those wolves! Elia certainly has some good taming genes to work with. The frog outbreak served as a great spot to stretch their newly learned magic out. That nightmare bird stirred things up by causing that incident which scared off the other birds too. Looks like the finale will be them waiting for the birds arrival so Ryoma and Elia can tame a few, link up with their senses before she has to go off for school.
Dec 13, 2020 7:55 AM
Sep 2015
Ryoma is really surrounding by amazing people, taming wolves and dragons would satisfy my fetish.

Anyway, even if Reinhart is not specialized in taming skill, I bet his sword skill will be out of the world, he just doesn't have a chance to use it in such a peaceful world.

Sein finally apologize to Ryoma, though I like him better when he's drunk, he's more cute that way, and more vulnerable...
Dec 13, 2020 8:28 AM

Jul 2017
There are tons of magic that Ryoma can do, and there are SOME magic that he can't quite get the grasp of. Slimes aren't everything, ya know.

The practice of taming other monsters with Ryoma and Eliaria, at least the formula changes to be refreshing somewhat, akin to IRL VR. And of course, every Jamil family member has specialized taming skills with different kinds of monster familiars, but still take it as they're Family with some light-heartedness and exaggeration that interests Ryoma. I really wonder what Reinhart's level of taming is though.

Please don't use such mediocre "music" to tame those limour birds, especially if one's a ringleader that harnesses strong magic. That was a partly nauseating echo of nightmares for an "advanced" evolution of a monster, and a job well done for Ryoma clearing the damage with OP resistance.

To have come this far, they can't possibly back down now.

If anything, the OP's visuals of limour birds finally made sense for a fitting finish...I guess. Can't wait for this to finish my growing boredom from the 2nd half onwards.
Dec 13, 2020 8:31 AM

Aug 2013
Those birds were really beautiful but can be dangerous.

Elise taming little Fafnir and Reinbach taming Dragons, the family really has a lot of talented people.

Dec 13, 2020 8:32 AM

Sep 2016
anyone have any clue at the end why mama-san suddenly say "i see" after ryoma said that he has mental pain resistance ? it was so weird
Dec 13, 2020 9:31 AM

Feb 2019
Damn, to have so many Fenrir contracts, she’s gotta be pretty strong.

So taming the limur bird didn’t go so well for that one guy.

One more episode, gonna miss this cute little show.
Dec 13, 2020 9:50 AM

Feb 2018
need i tame you, lol ...Ryouma really has a lot of talent, especially in that field. and what? Seeing Eliaria practice makes me feel booting.

Dec 13, 2020 10:52 AM

May 2015
Haru_Touko said:
anyone have any clue at the end why mama-san suddenly say "i see" after ryoma said that he has mental pain resistance ? it was so weird

Having high mental pain resistance means he was subjected to a lot of mental pain. Mama-san very likely wanted to avoid talking about it as to not touch on Ryoma's past, since they don't know what he went through to have such high resistance.
SegacoDec 13, 2020 10:55 AM
Dec 13, 2020 11:58 AM

Sep 2019
Only one episode is left. To be honest, no matter how bad an anime is, I always feel emptiness after a seasonal ends. I’m not going to feel that with this one. Not because it was bad, Kami-tachi didn’t effect me at all. I don’t even have an opinion about this show lol.
Dec 13, 2020 2:49 PM

Jul 2017
Another comfy eps of my comfy anime this season
Witness a beautiful sparkly scene too
Dec 13, 2020 3:22 PM

Dec 2010
Segaco said:
Haru_Touko said:

Having high mental pain resistance means he was subjected to a lot of mental pain. Mama-san very likely wanted to avoid talking about it as to not touch on Ryoma's past, since they don't know what he went through to have such high resistance.

This makes sense to me. Thanks for the explanation.

I wonder if that advanced species will return...
Dec 13, 2020 3:36 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, thats some kind of a high level of taming. Dragon, then the wolf familia, then another four-legged type. Okay, thats some cool information, and really suited well as their strong characters, especially with Eria's mother. Lol.

Well, Ryouma learnt a new technique toward the taming magic was not so surprising. But, Eria progression was my shock there. She really worked hard to be the same level as Ryouma. What a dedicated little girl. Maginificent!

Okay, the outbreak day finally arrived. But oh well, i am surprised there was some ruckus there. I thought everything was just a complete fun-ride. So, thats the rare bird, eh? No wonder, it could do a black magic too! Now i am curious to see Ryouma catching that bird, and gift it to Eria. I am pretty sure she must be happy, even though they shall separated in the near future ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 13, 2020 3:49 PM

Mar 2020
The flute playing was awful xD, no wonder the birds started chirping at him.

The were quite pretty! Beautiful!

Well, Ryouma will try to tame something that isn't a slime...surprise, surprise.

Average episode :|
Dec 13, 2020 4:23 PM
Feb 2018
I hope ryoma follows Eli to the royal capital he could open a branch of his laundry business still don't know how that would work but he has warp so he could manage the slimes that way
Dec 13, 2020 7:27 PM

Mar 2020
The duke's family is not a family of tamers for nothing, the little Fenrir and dragons took me by surprise. Now it remains to be seen whether the Limour birds will return to the lake.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Dec 13, 2020 8:38 PM

Oct 2017
Wow both Elise and Reinbach are opaf, wonder when Iruma will tame strong beasts like those. Proly someday when he grows up but sadly we won't get to see it in the anime.
Dec 13, 2020 10:52 PM

Oct 2016
Damn, Elise and Reinbach is pretty powerful. That little fenrir looks majestic as fuck.

Another comfy episode, except for that shit knight tamer lmao, ruining it for everyone. Who would have thought VR would train you for taming skills. Time to train in VR if ever I get isekai'd.

Last episode next week, what kind of comfy ending will they give us. I hope they give us a season 2.
Dec 13, 2020 10:52 PM

Oct 2016
Damn, Elise and Reinbach is pretty powerful. That little fenrir looks majestic as fuck.

Another comfy episode, except for that shit knight tamer lmao, ruining it for everyone. Who would have thought VR would train you for taming skills. Time to train in VR if ever I get isekai'd.

Last episode next week, what kind of comfy ending will they give us. I hope they give us a season 2.
Dec 14, 2020 10:41 AM

Mar 2011
Pretty nice episode. I still like the fact that everyone has their own taming affinity. For some it can be just the type itself like birds or wolves, while for some it can be a condition like having four legs or having scales.
I remember when i was reading about Ryouma's affinity in the novel <3

The duke family being totally OP with grandpa having dragons xD The duke family is totally crazy. Elia having more potencial for magic than Ryouma and Elise and grandpa both being much more crazier tamers.
I feel like everyone is saying how Ryouma is too OP. but that is only considered him being "normal" child. We didn't see other actually fight or show their skills. Ryouma can pretty much be mediocre.
Dec 15, 2020 3:27 AM
Jun 2015
I just picked up the Manga.

The Anime is ahead of the manga, but I feel that we learn less through the Anime because it cut so many scenes.
Dec 15, 2020 9:50 AM
Apr 2020
Reinbach's and Elise's familiars are so cool, wanna see them in action. But nect episode will be the last so that's unlikely to happen.

Dec 16, 2020 2:44 AM

Jun 2019
Damn, those birds can be quite dangerous for anyone. Just one episode left. Let's see how this show will end itself.
Dec 16, 2020 12:29 PM

Dec 2016
Haru_Touko said:

I don't know how it was shown in LN and I like @Segaco explanation but if I had to guess I would say that just editing room had a "stroke" during this scene. Definitely it was awkward cut.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Dec 17, 2020 10:19 PM

Oct 2008
this episode has the most least slime presence! lolz!
3/5.

Dec 21, 2020 8:48 AM
Case is closed!

Jan 2019
I like this title. It’s so peaceful one in this season!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2020 7:30 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Okay. First part was some super minimal animation. Like, really? No one's gonna say anything about how it was mostly just camera pans and chest shots of just talking with a few head movements and hand/arm movements every now and then? The only exception is maybe the wolf coming in. Like I guess that's anime. They're masters of making it seem like a lot is happening when pretty much nothing is happening.

And of course Ryouma was able to get that skill down.

Then in part two, we have a little more effort put into the animation... or just more actual animation in general... but we also have those copy pasted birds. Wamp wamp.

I'm a bit annoyed that Ryouma seemed to be the only one who didn't have a problem with that due to mental pain resistance. Like a lot of these characters seem like they'd be perfectly capable-- at least TWO other people could have had more resistance, but no. It's all about Ryouma and what he can do or doesn't have to worry about anymore. Like it's not interesting. It's just boring. It's not fun to watch a main character just solve every problem while hardly struggling. And then more praise and thanks for Ryouma. They're like "Oh even seasoned adventurers sometimes get knocked out by that" and "even with training it's hard", like they're not making Ryoum likeable at all to me. He really shouldn't be the only one who could handle that. You died due to overworking yourself and some workplace abuse, dude. I'm sure SOMEONE else in this cast has gone through some harsh stuff even with the rookies. But whatever, I guess you need whatever super special skill/resistance Ryouma was bestowed with, but it's just not interesting at all because all it does is allow Ryouma to effortlessly save he day yet again... which is also uninteresting.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jan 4, 2021 10:33 PM

Mar 2016
Wolf gang raise your šŸ™Œ. Little Fenrirs be great and gramps was able to tame a dragon at the very first try....... boi! VR gaming helped Ryoma easily tame the bird. The green birds were really pretty, but imagine if they were approached by all the atrocious participants of X factor? Unlike Simon Cowell, they'd straight up just kill themšŸ¤£
Feb 6, 2021 7:51 AM
Jan 2020
They were about to catch those birds but that one guy ruined it all. These birds are crazy cool though.
Mar 15, 2021 12:30 AM

Jul 2015
Blasphemy! I can't believe Ryouma entered a contract with those dirty bird creatures instead with some more majestic Slimes! Jokes aside, its impressive to know the ducal family has tamed some impressive number and quality of beasts.

Mar 29, 2021 11:52 AM

Sep 2012
with as bad as flute skills this guy has no wonder he failed taming1 it was almost as bad as the nightmare species
Jun 2, 2023 11:36 PM

Jul 2019
The dude with the flute tried to kill the birds when they mocked his lack of talent. Relatable.

Elise <3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2020

120 by SenseiSempai-san »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2020

102 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 11, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2020

82 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 11, 11:36 AM

» Jamil duchy knows about isekai protagonists. / Eliara is prophecised chosen one.

KuroudoAkabane - May 4, 2022

4 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 11, 9:55 AM

» this kid is like 8. Why cant he just be a normal age

Toxic_Hollow - Feb 13, 2021

2 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 11, 9:53 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.