Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 9, 2020 1:09 AM

Jul 2016
The biggest twist for me was that Dabi has ONLY killed 30 people. Still allot sure, but thought for sure it was bigger than that.

Sshiunnnn... "El Hombre que Vale 60 Mil Millones de Doblondólares" ...zzZZZZeeeaaaahh.

Nov 9, 2020 4:54 AM
Jul 2020
sogegesoge said:
what? dabi is a todoroki? oh my god.. i never saw that coming.
Well it was kind of obvious
Nagisa Hentai is lit as Fuck!
Nov 9, 2020 2:39 PM

Nov 2010
So I guess Endeavor will be dying soon.
Nov 9, 2020 8:27 PM

Mar 2016
I knew from the beginning. C'mon Horikoshi.. it was way too obvious
semi-casual.
Nov 10, 2020 12:02 AM

Feb 2017
it would be more surprising if dabi is not the missing brother

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Nov 10, 2020 4:52 AM

Mar 2016
It's finally revealed! Damn! Imagine Shouto and Endeavour having to fight Touya( a.k.a DABI ).
Nov 10, 2020 8:55 AM
Nov 2020
Absolutely wonderful!!! 10/10 chapter
Nov 10, 2020 10:55 AM

Jun 2017
Damn! I've forgotten at some point that Todoroki's brother, Toya was mentioned. Reading too much manga at the same time and watching a lot of anime, not to mention playing video games end up someone to lose track. I knew I would've picked it up that Dabi was actually Toya. Oh well! That still didn't stop me from leaving in awe as he revealed his identity.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Nov 10, 2020 11:25 AM
Jan 2020
I FUCKING KNEW ITTTTTTTT... sHIT I DIDDNT BELIEVE IT FOR A SEC THERE
Nov 10, 2020 12:29 PM

Mar 2017
We all figured it out a while ago but oh my fucking god, it still gave me chills. Just another sign that Horikoshi is a brilliant mangaka!

He couldn’t have timed the reveal any better; everything was already irrevocably altered by the events of this arc but this is going to turn their society upside down 😨
Nov 11, 2020 7:55 AM

Mar 2017
Kami-sama_ said:
I love how we have spent the last 120+ chapters personally seeing Endeavour try to better himself, but now that his family woes have been revealed to the world everyone probably thinks that he is a monster. I can't disagree with the fact that he was a monster before, but he is definitely not that monster anymore.

So I have to praise Horikoshi for making this unsurprising twist actually impactful.

facepals23 said:
Yea, that why I am still hoping that this goes a different path with how people react to the news. Not completely left-field reactions but enough to dampen Touyas expectations.

Horikoshi has seen first-hand how people try to take celebrities/creators down for the slightest mistakes, so I don't think he would back down reaction-wise when the world (MHA's japan) has been hit with a bombshell like this.

I couldn’t have put it better myself! This is why Horikoshi is such an incredible Mangaka; he took a plot twist that everyone figured out but still made it a game changing plot point with the timing... he’s a bloody genius
Nov 12, 2020 11:10 AM
Jan 2016
sogegesoge said:
what? dabi is a todoroki? oh my god.. i never saw that coming.
bruhh really???? Kouhei Horikoshi sensei had been giving the hint for such a long time,,, the trails of breadcrumbs desu
Nov 13, 2020 5:31 AM

Jan 2011
Finally the reveal everyone saw coming is out there.
Nov 14, 2020 10:21 PM

Aug 2016
Twist of the fucking century right here.

I am glad Horikoshi finally did reveal it because getting beaten in the head with all that foreshadowing was almost insulting.

Nov 15, 2020 1:59 PM

Jun 2015
The secret of him being Toya has been dragged on for so long that it really didn't come as a surprise of any sort. The most surprising aspect is that Hori finally stopped blue-balling his audience on this reveal.

Also, the way he just flat out said his name was pretty funny.
uh oh!
Dec 8, 2020 4:57 PM
May 2015
removed-user said:
I love how we have spent the last 120+ chapters personally seeing Endeavour try to better himself, but now that his family woes have been revealed to the world everyone probably thinks that he is a monster. I can't disagree with the fact that he was a monster before, but he is definitely not that monster anymore.

So I have to praise Horikoshi for making this unsurprising twist actually impactful.

facepals23 said:
Yea, that why I am still hoping that this goes a different path with how people react to the news. Not completely left-field reactions but enough to dampen Touyas expectations.

Horikoshi has seen first-hand how people try to take celebrities/creators down for the slightest mistakes, so I don't think he would back down reaction-wise when the world (MHA's japan) has been hit with a bombshell like this.
The thing was not really who he was but the execution, which was done well.
Dec 15, 2020 11:51 PM

Oct 2019
Well it's about time, we all knew the reveal was coming!!
Feb 8, 2021 8:04 AM

May 2016
While it's obvious for a while now that Dabi's Endeavor's lost son, what weren't so obvious were the true reasons on why he had become such a monster. It looks like it's about time we found out.

Apr 6, 2022 8:32 PM

Feb 2021
HOLY MOLY IT'S FINALLY HERE

Dabi was Toya after all. So my headcanon was right lol. I mean it got kinda obvious after a while.

He didn't even dye his hair? That was just powder? lol

How will Mrs Todoroki react to all of this? This shit has been broadcasted all over the world. I wanna hear Endeavour's side of the story. I mean he WAS an asshole back then but what led Toya to become a full blown villain?

Aug 25, 2022 6:48 AM
Community Mod
💧Focalors💧

Mar 2022
*Pretends to be shocked*

Great reveal though.

Toya really feeling himself this chapter.
Nov 9, 2022 1:14 AM

Apr 2021
Dabi's Todoroki's brother?!!!! Endeavor's son? Bruh wait. So I already had a feeling that Dabi was some how connected to Todoroki, but for that to actually happen here. I'm probably gonna see this in the anime in a few week's time. I can't wait to see that!!!!
Mar 26, 2023 9:20 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Surprise! I am your son!!! kekeke
Jan 31, 10:33 PM

Apr 2015
Even though everyone saw this coming from a mile away, Horikoshi managed to do it in a flashy enough way so as to make it enjoyable atleast. Just when Endeavour was finally in his redemption arc, Gut wrenching moment for him.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

16 by IzanaSolos »»
Yesterday, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 3:23 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 26, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.