Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 28, 2020 10:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, as expected, a lot of action this episode and the animation reminds me of a Jojo-esque beatdown. I have to say, they really managed to make the fight feel important.

What also got me interested more is the secrets the company discovered and Shinra's inner demons. Crazy episode.
Aug 28, 2020 11:23 AM
Oct 2016
Holy motherfuck did Ogun snap off this episode!!!!! Damn that was awesome!! Flinging around Tempe like a ragdoll!! Had my jaw on the floor seeing this fight animated!! David Production did such justice to this on my god. Ogun with his Flamy Ink producing some incredible firepower!! That was something special this episode. My mind is still racing after seeing how crazy that was and looked. Shinra told him to buy some time and boy did he ever!! Ogun the mvp this episode for sure! I could rave about that fight all day!! Holy hell it was a sight to behold! Rest of the episode was good too. Shinra figuring out that the Woman in Black is actually inside the Tabernacle running it. Which also means that Amatersu also has an Adolla Link inside it. At the same time that Licht figured it out Shinra was asking for just a smidge of Grace to take down Tempe. All he needs is one second!
Aug 28, 2020 11:28 AM

Aug 2013
Wow, Ogun was a beast. Damn, he was too cool.

Interesting reveal about the Tabernacle were the woman in black in inside it. That also means there is someone inside Amatersu, probably the woman with blond hair in the first part of the OP.

Aug 28, 2020 11:29 AM

Feb 2019
All I have to say is fire force is peak fiction and this episode proves it.

My boy Ogun went the fuck off. 12 minutes of him just beating dude’s ass with amazing sound effects and animation quality. Next week should be the kick, excited. Nice Jojo’s reference by David Production too.
Aug 28, 2020 11:41 AM
May 2020
Ogun's stand is too powerful.
Aug 28, 2020 11:51 AM
Jun 2020
That was a sick episode, I wasn't expecting Ogun to pull out the 8 gates from Naruto and then hit that Demon infernal with an ORA ORA. Still kinda confused how Juggernaut survived a hole through the middle of his body cause he had multiple layers on?.
Aug 28, 2020 11:56 AM
Aug 2020
Goddamn OGUN WAS NOT MESSING AROUND, Shit he now my new favorite character of fire force aside from shinra and benimaru
Ofcool2947Aug 28, 2020 12:01 PM
Aug 28, 2020 12:07 PM

Oct 2017
Ogun literaly on fire and sound effects were dope. Also Amaterasu's secret is finally out.
Aug 28, 2020 12:14 PM

Jan 2020
ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA

Aug 28, 2020 12:33 PM

Mar 2017
This season is banging; every episode tops the one before! Ogun was the highlight of this episode. His Pyrokinesis is frickin' awesome and the design for when it's activated it so cool.

So, I have an awful feeling - taking what was learned about the Tabernacle and the Lady - that the Evangelist is inside Amaterasu and is gathering the 8 Pillars to be the next sacrifices because he's/she's power is running out.
Aug 28, 2020 12:34 PM
Mar 2020
Me when I first saw Ogun: aah, he's gonna be that character who gets 10 mins of screentime and then disappears.

Me after this episode: WTF this dude is so badass that he dropped a 7 page ora and 7 page muda in a single scene! Way to badass. Okhubo sensei really has his way with writing side-characters. The ones in soul eater were great and the trend continues with fire force.
Aug 28, 2020 12:54 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, this episode was literally on no bars hold mode! Mystery, action and suspense to the very max, what an episode! Certainly one of the most visually appealing action sequences too, as expected as David Production.

Ogun single-handedly killed this episode. Equivalent firepower as Captain Burns, that’s got to take the headlines lol. Pretty hype to see what’s next in store considering it’ll come down just a matter of a single second and Shinra’s over-confidence just calls for more.

Lol, that big lad’s comedy skit at the start though. Didn’t see that coming one bit, honestly. Literally unkillabke, I get that Shinra xD.

Meanwhile, the mystery regarding the Amaterasu and these piece of architecture are finally coming to light now. Sacrifices though, who would’ve thought?
_MushiRock11_Aug 28, 2020 12:58 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 28, 2020 1:08 PM

Jan 2020
This episode was for Ogun, not just anyone can keep the devil busy, and he may still be able to take on a captain, what an amazing power!

Today I mentally prepared to see someone die, somehow Juggernaut survived, now I'm curious to know if his body is plasma or dwarf, or can he reform his body.

The episode was fine, now we know that the woman dressed in black does not have enough power left, somehow she survived to keep the oasis and all its inhabitants inside, the arrows that were mentioned I suppose are to keep the pillars inside the buildings, some kind of seal, right?

I did not expect to see the demon become a reaper, now it only lacks wings!

I look forward to clarifying what happened in the next few episodes.

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
Aug 28, 2020 1:24 PM

Feb 2020
One more episode of Fire Force and.

Dammit, Ogun is on Fire (haha) he is the true hero of today... completely aout standing (as the animation)
And what kind of Jojo´s reference! (You played weel David productions, you palyed well)

Solid and spectacular episode, maybe less world building but more action!!
Aug 28, 2020 1:25 PM
Jul 2018
This episode made me even more intrigued to figure out what mysteries this show has to offer.

What exactly is Juggernaut even?! LOL

Seeing more of Ogun and his ability was super cool. Legit gave that devil a beating for 10 minutes straight.

Aug 28, 2020 1:38 PM

Jan 2009
Ogun badass mode activated finally and he got a lot of sakuga scenes too awesome

Shinra have to defeat the demon in just 1 second next episode eh
Aug 28, 2020 1:39 PM
Dec 2017
Loving the show so far but I have a couple of critiques; firstly, even though Shinra just discovered his ultimate move Corna, we only got to see it being used once, and the second time he uses it (i.e. in this episode) it barely lasts a few frames of animation, and already seems weak and ineffective. Secondly, I'm still waiting for Tamaki and Juggernaut to do anything at all. They've been placed in the anime like props, and never get to shine. Ogun was only introduced a couple of episodes back and he's already done more than Tamaki. I really hope Tamaki gets stronger and we see some of her overpowered moves in the future.

I haven't read the manga, so i don't know if these problems also exist in the source.
flinguistAug 28, 2020 1:44 PM
Aug 28, 2020 2:10 PM
Jul 2019
Wtf, Arthur doesn't know what the value of Pi???? And I thought he's good in math.
Aug 28, 2020 2:26 PM

Apr 2015
Ogun stole this episode! That fight was amazing and the animation was once again handled brilliantly! Impressive stuff!!

What even is going on with Juggernaut? like what is his outfit made of that he can sustain such damage and stay fine.
Aug 28, 2020 2:30 PM
May 2020
Ogun went full Star Platinum on that demon jeez. すごい!
Aug 28, 2020 2:39 PM

Mar 2019
ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA YORUBÁ
my dark magical girl webseries
https://unsafemahoushoujo.wordpress.com/blog/
Aug 28, 2020 5:22 PM

Dec 2016
"What is Pi? And what is the Round Table?"
- Arthur

That was one of the best critics to popular concepts in the season. Thing of the number of people who think they know what Pi is, and what the Round Table is, and don't have a clue of what it is!!! Loved the quote.
Squealer: My kind are neither slaves nor beasts.
Judge: If you’re not beasts, then what are you?
Squealer: WE ARE HUMANS!!!

Watashitachi wa ningen da!!!
Aug 28, 2020 6:23 PM

May 2018
Ogurm went Ora Ora Ora. Can someone explain Juggernaut? Will there be explanation given later?
Aug 28, 2020 6:39 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ogun action packed on the most of this episode duration satisfied me so much. Even if it just served as buying some time to Shinra's, its good enough for me. Noto had a nice moments too there. Especially when he always stay closed and to Tamaki protected her, its so cute. Omg, he finally had his dream of a good time there, eh? Not a bad idea of him to joined the mission. Also, that ability to manipulate the layer on his uniform was so under rated by serving it as a comedy. I thought its just a nice ability, tho, together with his random missiles that he launched every seconds. This supporting character never missed the chance to make me laughed. Lol.

Not to mention the first part, tho. Arthur began his antic dumb again. I still had so much questions about what Licht said there, tho. Joker's research? The big hole that never mentioned again since the first season of Hibina's arc finished. Then, when he suddenly blurted it out already that made me curious so much into the death. What was exactly happened there? About the core, eventually they knew a truth of that building. That black rope woman, she was surely served as the same one as the Evangelist in the Tokyo. The relations among them? Still unknown. Eventhough i may had some theory about them, let just hide it for awhile to seen what was the real deal of them on their wrecked world.

Otherwise, its glad knowing the fact that she could help the teams to blessed that awful horned infernal. However, how much the successful rate of her contribution? Could Shinra's blasted it out like before? Lets just closed it like that and see the next one, then!
badabassAug 28, 2020 6:49 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 28, 2020 6:54 PM
Oct 2018
Ogun is freaking badass this episode ngl
Aug 28, 2020 8:47 PM

Aug 2019
wow crazy episode, Ogun absolutely went fucking ham on this demon well played. Really liking his character, he's got a very interesting set of moves like his Yoruba Forge that creates flames in the shapes of weapons, as well as that badass "Flamy Ink" transformation. I'm surprised we're only hearing about Ogun this season, since Tamaki said that "Flamy ink" could temporarily produce fire power that rivalled Captain Burns, thats a pretty impressive feat to match up to. I mean already he's beating this demon silly to the point were i kinda feel bad for it, but imagine what he push out later down the line. Dude might be a prodigy.

Ok, so the Tabernacle and Amaterasu just got some extremely unsettling dark secret revealed about them, they are both powered by Adollo bursts, which can only be found inside a selected few individuals, which means the Amaterasu in japan have people inside them, powering them. God knows if the people inside knew what they were signing up for, but joker on the case once again, dudes turning out to be more of a vigilante than anything lol.

Juggernaut's whole deal confuses me now lmao, how many layers does he have exactly? And how the hell can he manage to move with them on? Does he not feel hot wearing them????
Whelp, best spooky ghost lady dressed in black can do is a 1 second blessing, Shinra i pray you don't scuff this. I also pray that if he can within 1 second, pull enough fire power to kill a demon, i hope it's as bad ass and flashy as Benimaru's Crimson Moon. It's about time we saw Shinra deliver a one shot blow that could blow my ears out 10folds.
Aug 28, 2020 8:56 PM

Oct 2018
What a sick episode!

Ogun with the MUDA MUDA and the ORA ORA really threw me off guard, even the introduction of his ability was JoJo-esque!

I'm also positively surprised they managed to pack such sick action and create so many mysteries and intrigues in this single episode! So the Amaterasu is powered by an Adolla Burst, that much is known now, but so so many questions still remain. Why was PI displayed, what purpose does the eight arrows serve, why was the room pulsating, and finally, why is the Evangelist trying to gather eight "pillars" who all possess Adolla Bursts. A picture is definitely starting to form in my head. Speaking of the Evangelist, I definitely think he is locked up in Amaterasu just like this black-clad woman is in the Tabernacle.

Super curious what is going on with Juggernaut, I hope they dont play it off as some joke. What was that all about, at first I thought he was a dwarf or something, but then he straight up repaired his own body. Really peculiar. I also seriously hope Tamaki and Juggernaut can step up their game and get some proper fight scenes, especially Tamaki, she is getting left in the dust by Ogun!

Excited to see this 1 second fight scene with Shinra. I'm really wondering how their gonna pull it off since its only supposed to last a second, can they really stretch it long enough to be an enjoyable fight? I cannot wait to see!
Aug 28, 2020 9:21 PM
Feb 2018
Another EP, another boring figth with wasted sakuga. At least the JoJo references were on point
Aug 28, 2020 9:59 PM

Jun 2014
Ogun really went all the way fucking off this episode! I knew from last week's preview of this episode that we were in for a treat and this episode delivered. Didn't expect a Jojo-style beatdown but that was awesome.
thebrentinator24Aug 28, 2020 10:10 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 28, 2020 10:35 PM

Sep 2007
I feel sad for the Woman in Black.

If she is in the Tabernacle, making it run and connecting to Shinra through Adolla, then perhaps that mysterious other girl he keeps connecting to is running the Amaterasu back in their town?

Idk, seems weird that he has Adolla linked to two mysterious girls, similarly, and one is the fuel for the Tabernacle.
Aug 28, 2020 10:42 PM
Apr 2020
I just realized now EVERYTHING was fine until TAMAKI started praying :(
LATOM
Aug 29, 2020 12:02 AM

May 2019
That's it. Ogun is best Jojo. The only one that can go "Ora" and "Muda" at the same time. Don't @ me.
Gintoki and Sugita's birthdays are 1 day apart.
Aug 29, 2020 12:19 AM

Oct 2008
oh god! i'm excited for the next episode!!!
one second of Adolla grace's power is plenty enough for Shinra!!!
Ogun badass power-up was insane!!!
5/5.

Aug 29, 2020 12:43 AM

Jan 2013
WOW! Ogun did surprise everyone i guess, such amount of power! That's insane! Definitely the MVP, what a badass!

Now it's time for Shinra to finish the job, for him one second is more than enough xD
10/10

Látom
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 29, 2020 2:10 AM

Feb 2020
As expected..... Arthur was really spouting Nonsense!!

Ogun fight with the Demon was good!!

And What the hell is up with that POTATO loving guy?
Aug 29, 2020 2:31 AM

Nov 2016
"One second is enough"

The line I needed from my shounen hero.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 29, 2020 3:00 AM

Jul 2020
Ogun showing us his fighting powers was awesome!

I was waiting for this smile

I can't wait to see Shinra in action with Adolla Grace next episode.
Also, the sound effects are amazingly stunning.
Aug 29, 2020 3:42 AM

Aug 2013
As a JoJo fan, this episode pleased me greatly and the fact that David Production is in charge of this series makes it even more connected for me. Love it.
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 29, 2020 5:02 AM

Oct 2016
That was a really great episode, this season has definitely been straight fire no pun intended. That bit with Juggernaut was hilarious just how much layers of clothes does one man need, he afraid of fire that much huh. And Ogun was a beast he'd make Jotaro and Giorno proud with how long he was laying the smackdown on Tempe and I have been really liking Tamaki this arc.

I am very hype for next episode, we finally see Shinra at his fastest again, and I knew that smile was coming at the end there excellent.
Aug 29, 2020 5:22 AM

Jun 2016
NEXT EPISODE WILL BE BADASS !!!
Aug 29, 2020 5:44 AM

Jul 2019
Enemies are punching bags in this show and this ill probably never change. Next episode he will probably rise menacingly and then be one-shooted by Shinra. Really frustrating to watch this show loose all the tensity it creates and then just goof off.

At least this was visually very satisfying to watch. Juggernaut could dish out a bit more damage but hey, that is what Ogun is here for.
Aug 29, 2020 5:56 AM
Apr 2019
Feels so good knowing that this is the same studio of JoJo. Ogun really shows his badassery here, where he throws a barrage of punches accompanied with a stand cry. Real JoJo references out there.
Aug 29, 2020 5:58 AM

Jan 2013
But seriously though, what is Juggernaut?! A large-headed midget in a mech-suit or something?!
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Aug 29, 2020 7:27 AM

Jul 2019
Good episode.that action from Ogun was surprisingly great
Aug 29, 2020 7:34 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The fire that gives life can also be easily transformed into one that will bring death as well. The stand against the incarnates and demon outside sure was fun. Jug sure is living up to his namesake in his durability. Ogun unclothed sure proved to be pretty powerful. The sheer amount of firepower that he put out was impressive. Still im curious to see what Shinra can do in one second though. Overall a decent ep that did well to showcase Ogun's abilities while also reminding us that Tamaki also can fight as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2020 7:37 AM

Oct 2017
Juggernaut has Pyrophobia.
Aug 29, 2020 7:48 AM

Oct 2014
wait a second, is MUDA MUDA copyrighted?! lmao i mean they went through the trouble of making it DAMU DAMU...
Aug 29, 2020 9:15 AM

Jul 2017
The prologue to the Great Cataclysm was quite the symbolic term for this whole series, I'd feel that way.

Arthur's surprising smart-aleckness...just proves that's he's the same idiot we know and love from Season 1. And finally reaching the Core of thje Tabernacle, a very strong but ominous energy, and linking the 8 pillars together, the combination of Adolla Bursts's powers as terms of "sacrifices".

Meanwhile, Shinra and the Woman in Black forming an Adolla Link aside, the rest outside Amaterasu are in grave danger from Infernals. Thought that Takeru/Juggernaut was a goner, him being immortal got the chuckles.

The 2nd half with Ogun, GOING INTO ORA ORA JOJO MODE was well worth the action with a hard and good fight, NO HOLDS BARRED against Tempe with David Production going far and beyond. That gave instant chills for how good the future for Season 2 is gonna turn out.

Shinra and Schop requesting the help from the Woman in Black for the Evangelist's Adolla Grace, well that was tough. The best she can provide is a 1-SECOND Grace, but that's all Shinra needs to take Tempe down.

"One second is plenty". Getting ready for next episode's action!
Aug 29, 2020 9:58 AM
Apr 2019
dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam dam
and
ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora ora
Aug 29, 2020 10:20 AM

Mar 2016
ogun is so badass, so handsome and powerful!

my yoruba king <3

i am enjoying this season because of him <3

3/5

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2020

64 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Today, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2020

64 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Today, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2020

77 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Today, 2:03 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 14, 2020

81 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Today, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 7, 2020

93 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Today, 12:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.