Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 22, 2020 9:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A lot of storytelling on Shigure this episode. Very interesting as we Mayu gets a lot more screentime.

Their relationship isn't really romantic but still curious to see considering it explores more of both characters' personalities. If you ask me, I thought this episode is rather unique that focused a character outside of the Zodiac circle.
Jun 22, 2020 9:59 AM

Nov 2007
25:44 (14 mins. late) next
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 22, 2020 11:12 AM

Apr 2014
This episode was freaking nice and funny. I love Shigure when it counts, sure the guy can be despicable at times. But he can be sweet when it counts. Mayu is just hilarious when it counts anyways.
Jun 22, 2020 11:18 AM

Aug 2013
Once again, another great episode.

Shigure is becoming a ship maker. Hatori x Mayu would make a great couple.

Jun 22, 2020 11:21 AM

Sep 2015
I’m so happy we finally got this episode! The Mayu, Hatori, Shigure interactions here are fantastic, and it was a nice focus on the adult characters. I also find it really interesting to get Mayu’s POV of the whole Hatori/Kana relationship, and Shigure, since Mayu knows nothing of the the curse at all.

Also, that ending!!! I always loved seeing that little peek into the future in the manga, so I was really excited to see it here.
Jun 22, 2020 11:28 AM
Aug 2019
Oh yes, Mayu the great!
A lot of screentime for our sensei.
I hope both of them can find happiness together.

Jun 22, 2020 11:29 AM
Sep 2015
You can't create a strong female character and make her cry in public, in front of her crush, especially when the cause is just the lack of happiness of male character. She didn't cry when her BFF got mindcrushed and got memory suppression.
Jun 22, 2020 11:35 AM

Jul 2017
Shigure proving why he is indeed the best wingman

also you know it's Fruits Basket when even the teacher is getting her own development :P
Jun 22, 2020 11:36 AM

Jan 2018
I've been waiting for this episode for a long LONG time. Hatori and Mayu, you both deserve all the happiness. Really good episode.
Shigure was the MVP tho.
ARK-13Jun 22, 2020 11:40 AM
Jun 22, 2020 11:41 AM

Feb 2018
Sort of predictable, but it was an alright episode. I don't know if I buy Hatori being romantically interested in Mayu just yet (to be frank, I think he could probably do a bit better), but we'll see.

I do appreciate some of the "side characters" getting more attention, though.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Jun 22, 2020 11:45 AM
Oct 2016
Could consider this a slower episode than the past few with the beach and all the talk with the curse but Fruits Basket didn't slow the feels train down too much here. They shifted these events around showing them here instead of in sequence like the manga. But it makes more sense doing it this way so the beach arc flowed naturally and didn't have this episode right in the middle.

Anyways, we get some nice focus on the adults in Fruba this episode. Specifically going almost a full season back to bring back up the events with Hatori, and how we see Mayu is connected to them. It's a very sad story with Mayu over the years shown. Falling in love with Hatori from first sight even when he was with Kana. Which seeing her again brought many tears, the scene where Mayu goes to see her after Hatori for injured by Akito is heartbreaking. Afterwards too when Mayu sees that Kana really has forgotten.

Then back to the modern day scenes later where we really get puppet master Shigure. Himself even saying he gave them a little push. Shigure is the ultimate manipulator to achieve his own ends, as we saw with Akito at the beach house and now here, important to remember that. Mayu bawling for Hatori since he's accepted being unhappy. It is really sad hearing her cry like that on top of Hatori not being able to since he's already so broken. This is just the start of them coming together and it's beautiful. We see that little glimpse Mayu thinks about later but that's still a ways off like she said. For now this episode was a great bridge to link is from the Summer to the new school semester.
Jun 22, 2020 11:45 AM
Aug 2017
phantomfandom said:
You can't create a strong female character and make her cry in public, in front of her crush, especially when the cause is just the lack of happiness of male character. She didn't cry when her BFF got mindcrushed and got memory suppression.

You can't determine yourself or others what to cry for. I almost never cry when something terrible happens to a friend because my first instinct is to try and be strong with them whereas I cry for failed exams almost each time it happens.
Jun 22, 2020 11:50 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Solid episode.

Ever since I found that Sensei had a liking towards Hatori-san from one of the hints in Season 1 (+ wiki to confirm), I've been looking forward to this and it has delivered for the most bit I reckon. A couple of things or so felt a little odd of sorts, e.g. @phantomfandom's point regarding the BFF and a tad bit exaggerated tears perhaps, but I can't wait to see what was up next for the couple.

Shigure's intentions are still in the dark but this was a really sweet move to aid his ex's long love.

Surprisingly, we didn't get any screentime at all for the usual crew this episode. Not that I mind though. Satsuki-san (whoever she is) looked so much like Tohru though, I've to say. Dat sure shocked me, lol.

Looking forward to what the next cour has got in store for us!
_MushiRock11_Jun 22, 2020 11:58 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 22, 2020 12:07 PM
May 2019
_MushiRock11_ said:
Surprisingly, we didn't get any screentime at all for the usual crew this episode. Not that I mind though. Satsuki-san (whoever she is) looked so much like Tohru though, I've to say. Dat sure shocked me, lol.

Satsuki-san is Hiro's mom. They mention it this episode. Hatori states she is a mom of a Sohma relative and we get a screenshot of her and Hiro, with her stating that she's his mom and that she's clumsy. Edit: Hiro's mom's name being Satsuki-san was also mentioned by Shigure in Season 2, Episode 7.
Jun 22, 2020 12:16 PM
May 2017
As expected the best episode from this season
Jun 22, 2020 12:16 PM

Jun 2014
So we finally get the skipped chapters 56-57. It did make sense not to put them in the middle of the Beach arc, but after it. I like the Hatori-Kana couple more, but since that ship is impossible, Hatori-Mayuko is ok too.

No idea what next episode is about from the title of the episode, but I think it schould cover most of chapter 66 that got skipped in the previous episode. And we will be back to school, so new opening and ending are expected since summer break is over. Can't wait to see Uo-chan and Hana-chan again.
Waiting for Gundam SEED Movie..... (ಥ‿ಥ)

Waiting for Sailor Moon Cosmos..... o(≧▽≦)o
Jun 22, 2020 12:24 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
LilyGinnyBlack1 said:
Satsuki-san is Hiro's mom. They mention it this episode. Hatori states she is a mom of a Sohma relative and we get a screenshot of her and Hiro, with her stating that she's his mom and that she's clumsy. Edit: Hiro's mom's name being Satsuki-san was also mentioned by Shigure in Season 2, Episode 7.

Ah right, I was wondering why they showed him in the background. Thanks for the clarification!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 22, 2020 12:26 PM
May 2019
_MushiRock11_ said:
LilyGinnyBlack1 said:

Ah right, I was wondering why they showed him in the background. Thanks for the clarification!

No problem! The dialogue happens all at the same time, so it can be a bit confusing/the subtitles can kinda get lost in each other.
Jun 22, 2020 12:31 PM

May 2015
Really liked this week's episode, though I felt like that crying was a bit out of nowhere. Still, it was pretty good.
Jun 22, 2020 1:26 PM

Mar 2020
this was a cute episode and a nice break from all the sad episodes previous. shigure is hilarious.

❝☆ 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿, 𝗺𝘆 𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 ☆

𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶...

Jun 22, 2020 1:38 PM

Feb 2014
Shigure is up to his antics again, although he deserves the MVP tag for this episode for the way he played his role in having Mayuko and Hattori talk to each other at last. When he wants to, Shigure can be a pretty genuinely nice guy

We've mainly known Mayuko for being a no-nonsense type of teacher, but it was a big change to see a more vulnerable and emotional side of hers. It must've been tough for her during the time when best friend Kana was dating Hattori and how that relationship went. Seeing Kana having a panic attack with that painful expression on her face saddens me, the poor girl. =(

Still, thanks to Shigure, Mayuko was able to have a chance to talk with Hattori again and they did just that at the bridge close by the book shop. Mayuko bursting into tears was sudden, but the whole direction of this scene was excellent. Seeing Mayuko cry out the sadness and frustration of the past and having her smile so honestly and sincerely to Hattori's own smile was worth it. ^_^

It's another reason why I love Fruits Basket, with the way it develops its characters, regardless if it's one of the main cast, supporting cast or even the minor characters. =3
Jun 22, 2020 1:41 PM

Feb 2020
this was such a good episode. i love how side characters in fruits basket not only matter to the main plot but they also have their own stories too.

i'm glad hatori is slowly opening up to mayu and damn i love mayu her personality is so funny and she seems so sweet. also shigure here is 10/10 lmao
Jun 22, 2020 1:51 PM
Mar 2015
Great job on Hatori x Mayu ship
Jun 22, 2020 1:54 PM

Jan 2018
Finally!! The episode I was waiting for so long to happen was perfect! Ever since I read the manga I shipped Hatori x Mayu.

Spoiler's for manga

This episode was perfect from beginning to end and today's episode was more on the slower side but definitely heartwarming and amazing! We finally got to see more Hatori and Mayu. And of course Shigure can't be Shigure without him teasing someone which makes things 10x better. It just makes me happy seeing Hatori and Mayu together! This episode is a 5/5 for me and can't wait for the next episode.

It makes me really happy seeing Hatori smile :)

Jun 22, 2020 2:07 PM
Jul 2018
Glad they didn't skip an important scene from Hatori's and Shigure's ark. Mayu is a somewhat important character. Not only is she the homeroom teacher for several characters in the series, she is one of the few members who knew about Kana and Hatori.

To be honest, Mayu is more similar to Kyo. She is an overall straightforward person. She can also be aggressive and stubborn.

Kana, Tooru and Satsuki are similar. Those three women are very kind, optimistic, caring, and cheerful. So that's why Hatori was reminded of Kana when Tooru visited the Souma main house. But Satsuki (Hiro's mom) is very clumsy and Hiro constantly worries about her as her son. Tooru is also very clumsy, and airheaded as well. So Kyo, Yuki, and the other Soumas look out for her.
removed-userJun 22, 2020 2:15 PM
Jun 22, 2020 2:27 PM

Jun 2007
Dating and not kissing...... wut..?
The bridge scene.. man. if you think it was a healthy display of emotions of an adult, you don't know how emotionally regulated person looks like at all.... i'm not judging, i used to not know either.
Also hard to buy that Hatori is suddenly interested in her. like when did this happen, if the last time they saw each other he was in love with Kana.
So they are going to be happy together. that's impossible. two unhappy people make a happy couple only in fairy tales.
see you, space cowperson . . .
Jun 22, 2020 2:29 PM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
phantomfandom said:

Why on earth would a strong female character not be allowed to cry? That seems to me to be just as confining as not allowing a strong male character to cry (a behavior that causes a lot of trouble in the real world.) If your definition of a strong female character is the degree to which she conforms to the standards of traditional masculinity, I feel that defeats the idea of a strong female character from the premise.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Jun 22, 2020 2:30 PM

Apr 2015
This was an unexpected episode without the main cast! Love to see more of Mayu, ever since she showed up as the teacher of the souma boys and Tohru, I wanted to see more of her! I don't know what it is about teachers in Anime, they are great!!

Interactions in this episode between Shigure, Mayu and Hatori were great, loved every bit of it! Shigure and his ways though, shady guy, but I gotta love it sometimes!

Now, I want to see the Mayu x Hatori ship sail!!
Jun 22, 2020 3:34 PM
Jul 2018
Ever since the tease about Mayu's picture of Hatori and her best friend got shown back in season 1, I grew curious about the implications behind it. The episode delivered enough to sate my questions. This show is doing a great job of highlighting side characters such as Mayu. Her story, dipped in envy and desperation to move on, is something relatable to a lot of people, I am sure.

Shigure, being the conniving trickster as always, managed to give them a little push in his own eccentric way. That was quite kind of him to help Hatori and Mayu out.
Jun 22, 2020 3:44 PM

Apr 2018
Shigure kind of freaks me out. He's so manipulative and sly. But he seems to have a heart of gold. Then again maybe he's faking everything and he's rotten inside. It's imposible to tell right now. Probably my favorite character in the series.

So no Tohru, Kyo or Yuki this episode. It's nice to have such a great cast so that you can forget about the MC's for an entire episode.
Jun 22, 2020 3:47 PM

Jul 2014
Shifting the focus back to the Hattori subplot kind of came completely out of nowhere, when it's been I think 20+ episodes since the show addressed it. However, this was a solid episode despite that, even if it feels like it could have come earlier in the series (and closer to the previous Hattori-centric episodes) without anything significant changing.
Jun 22, 2020 3:55 PM

Sep 2008
Chapters 56 and 57 were adapted in this latest episode, which manga readers will recognize as the Hatori/ Mayuko focused chapters skipped over in the summer house arc's adaptation for the anime. Not much got changed for this episode beyond some line and small scene removals and minor changes. Here were changes I noticed with this episode:

-Mayuko’s phone call with her mother was added for the anime.
-Because the reason for Mayuko watching over her father’s bookstore was mentioned in the anime-only scene, parts of her conversation that mentioned this in the manga got changed for the anime.
-When Kana was asking Mayuko about her father’s bookstore, the conversation took place outside in the manga instead of at a cafe.
-When Mayuko was shown with Kana and the Sohma men going out in the manga, Shigure was shown smoking a cigarette.
-During her meeting with Hatori, Mayuko recalling Shigure’s words of Hatori having a girlfriend now was removed for the anime.
-Some of Mayuko’s lines where she expressed her annoyance with Shigure setting things up for Hatori to see her were removed for the anime.
-The manga originally shown some girls happily playing ball elsewhere instead of the boys playing alongside a stream and a girl walking her dog in the anime during Hatori and Mayuko’s conversation.
-During Shigure’s call to Mayuko, a small scene showing Momiji and Tohru playing together with a hose got removed from the anime.
Jun 22, 2020 4:31 PM

Mar 2019
Really liked this episode, focusing on some other chars instead of the main one's.... we get to know their situation as well...

Life is full of hopes and dreams
Jun 22, 2020 5:38 PM

Dec 2016
This is the best episode I've seen in a while.

Out of all characters in Fruits Basket, I feel for Hatori the most. He deserves as much happiness as he had when he was dating Kana. The way things turned out was utterly heartbreaking. I'd love to see Hatori in a relationship with Mayu now.
Jun 22, 2020 5:47 PM

Apr 2014
Finally we have some backstory for Shigure and Hattori. Shigure is a little messed up but in a good way...Also persistence pays off, I guess.
Jun 22, 2020 6:18 PM
Sep 2017
Sneaky Shigure - I just can’t figure him out. He is definitely the master manipulator!
But in this particular instance, I liked the outcome. All these Zodiacs have had such pain and heartache in their lives, and Hatori is way up high on that scale. I really like him and Mayuko together - I hope they find happiness with each other.
Jun 22, 2020 6:19 PM

Mar 2013
phantomfandom said:

Women like that (myself included) they build it up, build it up, and build it up until there's something that just tips the lid and then it all flows out. Her reaction is not at all out of character. You see her interactions with her mom, she a little bratty tsundere when she's comfortable with someone.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 22, 2020 6:43 PM

Nov 2011
Great episode. I didn't really feel anything but I still enjoyed the episode a lot. Getting to See Mayu's view was nice.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 22, 2020 7:19 PM

Apr 2019
Well, I now want to see more Hatori and Mayuko.
Nice change of pace from the main cast of characters. Looking forward to see how things progress between Hatori and Mayuko.
Jun 22, 2020 7:38 PM

Jul 2012
It feels sad remembering the sacrifice Hatori made for Kana. But I enjoyed this episode too and was happy to see Hatori and Mayu's story.
Jun 22, 2020 7:53 PM

Dec 2016
Blergh. I hate how monotone and edgy this actor voices Hatori. And his lines "crying might actually make me feel better".

I didn't feel anything that Hatori had said or portrayed a valid reason for Mayu to start crying like a 5 year old on the bridge scene, I was like "WTF".

I had appreciated back in the 2001 adaptation and in season 1 of Furuba the mix of drama with comedy to give some relief, but a lot of the chibi comedy in this particular episode was totally uncalled for and just made me roll my eyes out.

gaussian_ said:
phantomfandom said:

Why on earth would a strong female character not be allowed to cry? That seems to me to be just as confining as not allowing a strong male character to cry (a behavior that causes a lot of trouble in the real world.) If your definition of a strong female character is the degree to which she conforms to the standards of traditional masculinity, I feel that defeats the idea of a strong female character from the premise.

This has nothing to do with gender as you're implying, is about principles and how a character becomes a caricature of itself despite the author building up a more serene and mature character just devolving into a 5 year old out of the blue. This is quite frankly terrible writing. You didn't even make a retort on why she was able to stay cool when she found out her friend Kanna was in shock and later on her memories were wiped out, yet you find reasonable that she can crumble on such a petty display in public.

Mod Edit 1: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button
Mod Edit 2: Removed baiting.
MonkeyDHunterJun 24, 2020 8:48 AM
Jun 22, 2020 9:09 PM

Jul 2012
Another really interesting episode. I can't help but still feel sad for Hatori and Kana, they were so cute together and their relationship had such a tragic end.
Shigure cracks me up, I love that little devil.

PS: Apparently there's a correct way to cry or to have a meltdown now. Next time I feel like crying I'll be sure to check out the forums to see if my reason is listed on the "valid" section...
Jun 22, 2020 9:55 PM

Jul 2016
Sly dog Shigure has been such an enigma these last few weeks. "Dating" Mayu sure was a curious move but in the end, I'm glad to know he always wanted to help both her and Hatori. Playing the wingman role was actually sweet of him.

Great episode once again. Hatori has been one of my favorites in the Sohma family since he was first introduced and I still remember just how sad I felt after knowing about his tragic love story with Kana. In that regard, it was truly painful to see Kana in her worst days again, especially after considering just how similar she and Tohru are in terms of personality and general mannerism. Hopefully, Tohru will never have to go through such experience.

And as for Mayuko, I should have known she would be relevant at some point. People say there was a hint of her already knowing Hatori in season 1 but I honestly can't remember it.
Anyways, I liked seeing her receiving more focus since I always found her character rather intriguing. Not to mention also that I always thought she was quite attractive but seriously, what else in new in this show filled with so many good looking people lol.
That said, I loved how her one-sided love was portrayed and her outburst at the end, while a bit sudden, couldn't have been more understandable for a person who is likely to bottle up her emotions until they inevitably overflow. Seeing the person she loves being this broken sure pains her to no end but in the end, I'm happy she could let all her frustration out. And now, with a more determinate mindset, it seems things between her and Hatori will start going in the right direction. Hopefully, when the whole Akito issue is over, they both can find the happiness they so much deserve.
Jun 22, 2020 10:27 PM
Apr 2018
My favorite episode in the second season with my favorite characters from this anime ; HATORI & SHIGURE.
Jun 22, 2020 11:00 PM

Feb 2019
A bittersweet but beautiful episode. I've loved Hatori's character and story ever since we heard about what happened with him and Kana.

It still really makes me sad and pained when I remember how Kana was traumatised by what happened, even though it wasn't her fault. It's even worse when I remember how Hatori had to erase her memories. They didn't just break up, for Kana it was as if it never happened at all. All the sad AND happy memories just didn't exist. Though it was memory suppression not removal. I wonder if there is a chance for memories to resurface someway.

I loved the focus on Mayu, somebody outside of the Zodiac and their immediate circle. For some reason, I really find Mayu attractive. She doesn't play the tragic best friend. Of course, she did sacrifice her own feelings because she wanted both of them to be happy, but she never focused on the sacrifice part and instead focused on wanting her best friend to be happy. She even shed tears when she realised Kana didn't remember anything at all. I guess she felt that it was unfair, that it was wrong, unjust and a whole other lot of things. I think so too.

It just feels really depressing at times knowing that Hatori and Kana couldn't be together, and that they were forcibly torn apart. Now it looks like Hatori may in the end be with Mayu, who's had feelings for him. If I were in Mayu's position, I'd also be haunted by guilt because if she could be with Hatori, then it was truly unfair that Kana couldn't, despite how happy they were together.

But I suppose it's best to find happiness where you can. If these two can truly be happy with each other and make each other happy, then I'm all for it! She's certainly a very different person from Kana, but I think she'll go along fine with Hatori.

But I am still really really sad that Hatori couldn't be with Kana...

This episode really just adds to my hatred for Akito. She's just the worst, a true monster. She doesn't kill or hurt people like most villains do. Other villains attack the physical, but never succeed in breaking the bonds. Here, she destroys the bonds. She destroys Hatori's entire relationship with Kana and drove Kana half-mad. The way Akito does things is despicable, and I look forward to the day when she goes down. And I hope Hatori will be there to see it, or even do it. If Shigure's scheming heads towards that, then I damn hope Shigure succeeds.

Speaking of Shigure, what a wingman. Even though he's really... I don't even know the word. He seems to be aloof and not care about most people, selfish and always scheming. But it seems there are at least two people that he honestly, truly cares about and those are his friends Hatori and Ayame. What he did here was funny but really sweet, trying to bring happiness to Hatori primarily, but also to Mayu.

Also loved the comedic faces this episode, especially the faces Hatori and Kana made when Mayu told them she was dating Shigure lol

Still can't imagine how it must feel as Hatori, having to erase the person you love the most's memories of you and the relationship you shared, and then having to act normally after that to Kana as if she had always been his assistant, and not someone much, much closer.
Jun 22, 2020 11:39 PM

Nov 2019
i personally love mayu and think she's a better fit for hatori.i'm glad it all worked out in the end.
also i'm noticing people in the comments have problems with the expression of emotions, quite sad.
Jun 23, 2020 12:38 AM
Dec 2019
An interesting Shigure and Mayuko backstory episode. kind of a nice change of pace compared to the previous few episode. we didn't get any of the main trio.

I wonder where their relationship will go, if anywhere.
Jun 23, 2020 1:30 AM

Oct 2017
Wow Mayu and Hattori's ship is confirmed at the end of the episode, nice guess I dun need to worry about them anymore.
Jun 23, 2020 6:42 AM
Oct 2018
best episode so far i hope both can find happiness they deserve also Haa-san were so cute i love seeing this side of him
Jun 23, 2020 7:14 AM

Feb 2014
Let Hattori find happiness and let him be free. This new pairing is taking off.
Btw was that a foretelling at the end?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Aug 3, 2020

162 by haniayasmine »»
Apr 21, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 17, 2020

74 by anijumper44 »»
Apr 3, 4:41 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2020

239 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 25, 12:12 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2020

141 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 24, 10:27 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jul 27, 2020

90 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 24, 8:47 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.