Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 27, 2020 6:33 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aye, this is the type of Dabi I wanted to see. All badass and playing with fire.

The embrace between Togi and Twice though...wow, I was not expecting that.
Mar 27, 2020 12:35 PM

May 2018
I knew that hawks wouldn't lose that fast but i didn't expect him to already kill twice.
Mar 27, 2020 12:52 PM

Mar 2018
I'm tempted to say this is the best chapter of the series only based on the fact that I can't stop crying rn.

I've loved MHA since episode 1, I was deeply touched by a lot of moments, but it took 266 chapters for it to make me burst into tears.

Mad props to Horikoshi, with Twice he dlivered a complete, satisfying and touching character arc with an amazingly emotionnal ending.
Mar 27, 2020 5:11 PM
Sep 2019
Bruh Shigaraki going to punish these heroes and why shouldn't he... Twice was a good person despite being a villain and was only led to this point due to the failures of this society.

RIP Jin
Mar 27, 2020 5:43 PM

Jul 2013
NOT MY MAN TWICE 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Mar 27, 2020 8:02 PM
Feb 2016
Holy shit man, Twice is dead now
Mar 27, 2020 10:14 PM

Aug 2016
Congratulations Horikoshi, you made me cry.

WHY?!?!?!????!???!

Mar 28, 2020 5:05 AM
Apr 2019
I AM IN TEARS. MY BABYYYYY
Mar 28, 2020 6:58 AM

Nov 2016
I love what Horikoshi did with Twice, truly hit in the feels and I was close to shed some tears as well. That final moment with Toga was legit..:'(

5/5 chapter one of the most impactful ones this series brought forth

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 28, 2020 7:55 AM
Jul 2019
Damn, that ending hit like a freight train.
Mar 28, 2020 6:06 PM

Jun 2015
Horikoshi is really trying to put the villains as the protagonist here. It's becoming too smooth for the heroes. Shigaraki was meant to shine here, therefore get ready for a lot of deaths, guys.
Mar 28, 2020 11:04 PM
Mar 2020
At this point it doesn't even matter if the hero's win the battle. Hawks killed a man. Villain or not, hero's aren't the police and they aren't the government. They have no right to be judge jury and executioner. With twice as their martyr, the Liberationist will use this to fuel their social political gains. Turning the public against the heros. Thus bringing an end to hero society. Meanwhile shigaraki will rise to power. The rest of this arc is going to be wild!
Mar 29, 2020 9:13 AM

Feb 2010
God, why you always taking people from me? Twice is one of my Top 3 Macadamia characters.
FreshIngredientMar 29, 2020 4:31 PM
Mar 29, 2020 9:25 AM

Sep 2018
R.I.P Twice - the best character in LoV....
well that's just my opinion.....
Mar 29, 2020 9:28 AM
Aug 2017
I cant believe Twice died here. Its was a bit confusing, i had to read this chapter three times. I really didnt expect my favourite character to die :'(
Mar 29, 2020 9:54 AM
Jul 2014
My favourite member of the league... I have no words only sadness
Mar 29, 2020 10:01 AM

Mar 2015
>hawks literally try save twice from his own companion (dabi) attack
>twice be like "hERo iS tHe REal EvIL, wE gET UnJUsT TreATEment, wE DiD notHINg WroNg"
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i was literally have really high hope for this arc. but it feels like another overhaul arc to me which a bad sign.

i hope i proven wrong and get another pro hero arc.
KumaMar 29, 2020 11:59 AM
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 29, 2020 11:51 AM

Sep 2013
From the start Twice was the more sympathetic part of the League of Villains, but at this point I'm just glad he's dead.
Mar 29, 2020 12:01 PM

Jan 2008
I want to give this chapter a 1/5 so badly because it messed me up so much. I really wanted Twice to get that happy ending. He got a hug and a thank you, but after his character development and being able to control his power again, I really didn't want this to be the outcome. Damn.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Mar 29, 2020 12:30 PM

Jun 2017
Retolee said:
From the start Twice was the more sympathetic part of the League of Villains, but at this point I'm just glad he's dead.

Yeah at least he doesn't have to partake in the rest of the bullshit that will follow lol.
Mar 29, 2020 1:33 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
I did not expect this at all. This series is always at it's best when the villains are front and center. Stain, Overhaul, Gentle, and now Twice's death (and the rest of this arc I presume). Even got to see some of Dabi's thoughts. Some people last week mentioned Twice getting caught up in Dabi's attack, but this week it's clarified it was done to trap Hawk.

Some respect for Hawk for fighting hard even injured and on the verge of death. Definitely one of my favorite of the pro heroes.

I think best part besides the death is the bonds between the LoV we saw. The high five between Dabi & Twice, the embrace of Togata & Twice, etc. They don't have the best philosophy but this group is great to see. Can't wait for the tides to turn no that this war had it's first major causality.
Mar 29, 2020 1:52 PM

Oct 2016
I didn’t cry but I’m really sad, I really hoped twice would become friends with hawks.. and now this.. he was my fav borderline evil character.. because I don’t think he was entirely evil he just made some bad choices and he ended up in the league of villains. I’ll really miss him
Mar 29, 2020 3:00 PM

Jan 2009
Dabi is really the supposed dead son of Endeavor

and Twice really died? welp he is overpowered as fuck since he is a one man army and can clone an army of nomus so the author decided to kill him early

Twice x Toga is a better love story than twilight
Mar 29, 2020 3:38 PM

Mar 2017
Wait a fucking minute.... did Twice just die?! Nope, sorry I’m not okay with that! He’s one of the best villains and he and Toga were an awesome duo! I’m actually heartbroken 😭
Mar 29, 2020 4:14 PM

Dec 2013
In the end he had a happy life. RIP best villain Twice.
Mar 29, 2020 4:20 PM

Jun 2012
Twice is just one of those antagonist you can't really hate.

But I think so too that he was unlucky, and probably Toga as well. If perhaps they have met earlier before they join the league, then....... Anyway, that's all in hindsight now.
Mar 29, 2020 5:48 PM
Jul 2017
Nope. It doesn’t matter how hard you try, you will never get me to sympathize with these people.

For clarification, Twice IS dead now, right?
Mar 29, 2020 6:39 PM

May 2019
Well, i didnt expect this chapter to go downright sad

rip twice
Mar 29, 2020 6:40 PM

Sep 2017
not expecting twice would be dead so soon, this chapter was really emotional

i hope endeavor or some heroes come to help hawks

RIP Jin Bubaigawara aka Twice

F
Mar 29, 2020 9:37 PM

Apr 2014
idk twice imo just felt like he was always about to die sooner or later and now it finally happened

nonetheless this was a nice ch looking forward to the next
"one step at a time"
Mar 29, 2020 10:39 PM
Jul 2018
This is not ok. I'm crying.

Twice was one of the most likeable villains. Was hoping to see how he'd end up with a redemption arc in the future when Hawks captures him. Guess that's not happening now, huh? Ever since I started this manga, some chapters never failed to make my heart wrench but this chapter just made me cry.

Also the next few chapters might finally reveal Dabi's backstory and identity. Possible Dabi/Hawks childhood friends? Let's admit it. Dabi is def. a Todoroki.
Mar 29, 2020 11:56 PM

Nov 2016
Horikoshi just killed one of the most loved villains in the entire manga. And this arc is focusing the villains as the protagonists. And Shigaraki can kill from the distance. HE KILLED A BELOVED VILLAIN.

He is going to kill for sure 2 loved heroes
Mar 30, 2020 12:27 AM

Nov 2018
Looks like a great moment to tell Dabi's(or should we call him Todoroki Toya?)backstory, but knowing Horikoshi, battle's gonna be interrupted by smth and we'll never return to Dabi again before the next arc :)

Imagine Endeavor showing up to their battle and saying smth like ''Hawks, it's my battle'' after Dabi telling Hawks, how shitty his favourite #1 hero is in reality.Would be quite epic to see 2 strongest flame users(by raw flame's power) fighting and talking(just imagine how would it look like in adaptation).
I hate everyone equally
Mar 30, 2020 12:38 AM

Oct 2019
RIP TWICE!! The lovable villain in this series( one of them)!!!!
Mar 30, 2020 9:31 AM

Sep 2018
I really can't believe that there are people who genuinely think that mha is dead and kny is the new king of shonen.
Jolyne Kuujou + Steel Ball Run Universe = Billie Eillish
Mar 30, 2020 11:02 AM
Mar 2019
DrWattz said:
At this point it doesn't even matter if the hero's win the battle. Hawks killed a man. Villain or not, hero's aren't the police and they aren't the government. They have no right to be judge jury and executioner. With twice as their martyr, the Liberationist will use this to fuel their social political gains. Turning the public against the heros. Thus bringing an end to hero society. Meanwhile shigaraki will rise to power. The rest of this arc is going to be wild!

what was he supposed to do let twice kill all the heroes??? the thing is no one from the public knows that twice was a good man for them hawks saved them from someone who could have destroyed the world they live in,yeah twice is a nice guy so does that mean hawks should just let him kill every hero. No hawks did what was necessary i get what you mean but hawks did the right thing to do.
Mar 30, 2020 11:13 AM
Mar 2019
axelgon5200 said:
Bruh Shigaraki going to punish these heroes and why shouldn't he... Twice was a good person despite being a villain and was only led to this point due to the failures of this society.

RIP Jin

Ok let's say he is not a bad person, so what? hawks was supposed to let him kill all the heroes? why don't people understand the heroes are also not bad people,yeah all these villains have a sad backstory so what heroes are supposed to let them kill everyone and raise chaos? just imagine it in the real world, would you allow terrorists organizations to nuke a country if the leader had a very tragic past no right? would you want your government to let people kill anyone they want without consequences cause they suffered due to the society or cause they are loyal to there friends and are not all bad ? same way the heroes can't allow the villains to carry on like in this same chapter twice killed a man that man probably had friends and family too and must be a good person for risking his life that what about him he is not allowed to take out league members but they can kill him what kind of stupid logic is that.
Mar 30, 2020 12:41 PM

Oct 2017
RIP Twice.

Things aren’t looking so good for hawks.
Mar 30, 2020 3:32 PM

Apr 2019

Damn.....not Twice. He was a villain a and all but he was a good person deep down.....

Great chapter but damn did it ever make me sad...
arcticmontysMar 30, 2020 3:35 PM
Mar 30, 2020 5:06 PM

Jun 2014
Welp here's a moment that I'm absolutely not looking forward to seeing in the anime.......

RIP Twice, my favorite villain and always a source of comic relief.

Oh yeah, and I'm also interested in learning how Dabi knows Hawks' real name.
thebrentinator24Mar 30, 2020 5:14 PM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 30, 2020 5:35 PM
Sep 2019
Knightmare5X11 said:
axelgon5200 said:

RIP Jin

Ok let's say he is not a bad person, so what? hawks was supposed to let him kill all the heroes? why don't people understand the heroes are also not bad people,yeah all these villains have a sad backstory so what heroes are supposed to let them kill everyone and raise chaos? just imagine it in the real world, would you allow terrorists organizations to nuke a country if the leader had a very tragic past no right? would you want your government to let people kill anyone they want without consequences cause they suffered due to the society or cause they are loyal to there friends and are not all bad ? same way the heroes can't allow the villains to carry on like in this same chapter twice killed a man that man probably had friends and family too and must be a good person for risking his life that what about him he is not allowed to take out league members but they can kill him what kind of stupid logic is that.

Dude its not that deep.... Idk what you're on about but I really liked Twice and would rather see him redeemed (but beggars can't be choosers). Also for your part about the hero Twice killed.... okay and? Why would I care about some rando hero, I'm rooting for the villains anyways.

wHaT kInD oF sTuPid LoGiC iS tHaT XDD
Mar 30, 2020 8:22 PM
Mar 2019
axelgon5200 said:
Knightmare5X11 said:

Dude its not that deep.... Idk what you're on about but I really liked Twice and would rather see him redeemed (but beggars can't be choosers). Also for your part about the hero Twice killed.... okay and? Why would I care about some rando hero, I'm rooting for the villains anyways.

It's ok if you are rooting for the villains it's all opinions and you are free to like whoever you want and I am sorry if it rubbed you the wrong way but in my opinion hawks did nothing wrong he only did what was needed to be done and twice deserved to be killed.
Mar 30, 2020 8:46 PM
Sep 2019
Knightmare5X11 said:
axelgon5200 said:

It's ok if you are rooting for the villains it's all opinions and you are free to like whoever you want and I am sorry if it rubbed you the wrong way but in my opinion hawks did nothing wrong he only did what was needed to be done and twice deserved to be killed.

Cool, I don't care at all what your opinion is on anything. Fuck the heroes and Fuck Twice, shitty ass character I'm gonna be so happy when he gets clapped by either Toga or Shigaraki, I CANNOT WAIT FOR IT.

But also word of advice, don't be a condescending asshole who feels the need to insert his opinions on everyone. I never asked nor did I wanted to hear your shitty ass views on "who deserved to die" and "oh twice is bad"... NO FUCKING SHIT IS TWICE BAD thats why I love him, my favorite character in the entire series now killed and here you are giving me this bullshit about "Oh TwIcE bAd"... gtfo of my notifications and I hope we never meet again.

Adios
Mar 30, 2020 8:52 PM
Mar 2019
axelgon5200 said:
Knightmare5X11 said:

Cool, I don't care at all what your opinion is on anything. Fuck the heroes and Fuck Twice, shitty ass character I'm gonna be so happy when he gets clapped by either Toga or Shigaraki, I CANNOT WAIT FOR IT.

But also word of advice, don't be a condescending asshole who feels the need to insert his opinions on everyone. I never asked nor did I wanted to hear your shitty ass views on "who deserved to die" and "oh twice is bad"... NO FUCKING SHIT IS TWICE BAD thats why I love him, my favorite character in the entire series now killed and here you are giving me this bullshit about "Oh TwIcE bAd"... gtfo of my notifications and I hope we never meet again.

Adios

No need to get so worked up lol I even said I apologize if it rubbed you the wrong way if you get so worked up over random comments on the internet then you need help. Also this is a discussion forum its purpose is to discuss and share opinions and if you don't wanna hear other people's opinions then don't post here man how difficult is it to read and and understand that.
Mar 30, 2020 11:18 PM
Sep 2019
Knightmare5X11 said:
axelgon5200 said:

Adios

No need to get so worked up lol I even said I apologize if it rubbed you the wrong way if you get so worked up over random comments on the internet then you need help. Also this is a discussion forum its purpose is to discuss and share opinions and if you don't wanna hear other people's opinions then don't post here man how difficult is it to read and and understand that.

Nah bro, just because its a discussion board doesn't mean you can come here and be disrespectful and talk trash about a character who I and many others idolized.

Let's say your favorite mHa character dies in the future and I see your comment about how you're grieving for them. Would it be fine for me to reply to you and say "oh your fav. character is bad and he deserved to die." That's not a cool thing to do man, so at least see for where I'm coming from man. That's a pretty shitty thing to do in fact.

Listen this isn't even my first comment I've made on a discussion board, I've made many and have had interactions with others whose views are radically different than mine. I can have discussions but what my issues with you are is that you seem "tone deaf". Your comments lack that amount of empathy that would lead to a healthy discussion and from my perspective, instead of engaging in good faith, you seem like an individual that just wants to force his views on others. What I'm saying is you need to work on opening discussions with other people, especially on emotional topics such as this one.

And also it's not as if I hate you man, I don't. In fact, I used to make the same mistakes as well man. It's all apart of growing up and developing. Trust me, if you can fix your tone and wording, we would have had a much more engaging discussion and probably could have come out of this in a better spirit. So please I implore you, work on making a better first impression with your writing. It'll help you in the long run because if you present yourself as more reasonable or approachable, people will want to have discussions with you.

Now I feel it's best we go on our own way, even this discussion has gotten too toxic for my taste. I hope everything is going well with you and your loved ones. Please stay healthy and safe.

Adios
veganaxelMar 30, 2020 11:22 PM
Mar 31, 2020 2:28 AM
Mar 2019
axelgon5200 said:
Knightmare5X11 said:

Nah bro, just because its a discussion board doesn't mean you can come here and be disrespectful and talk trash about a character who I and many others idolized.

Let's say your favorite mHa character dies in the future and I see your comment about how you're grieving for them. Would it be fine for me to reply to you and say "oh your fav. character is bad and he deserved to die." That's not a cool thing to do man, so at least see for where I'm coming from man. That's a pretty shitty thing to do in fact.

Listen this isn't even my first comment I've made on a discussion board, I've made many and have had interactions with others whose views are radically different than mine. I can have discussions but what my issues with you are is that you seem "tone deaf". Your comments lack that amount of empathy that would lead to a healthy discussion and from my perspective, instead of engaging in good faith, you seem like an individual that just wants to force his views on others. What I'm saying is you need to work on opening discussions with other people, especially on emotional topics such as this one.

And also it's not as if I hate you man, I don't. In fact, I used to make the same mistakes as well man. It's all apart of growing up and developing. Trust me, if you can fix your tone and wording, we would have had a much more engaging discussion and probably could have come out of this in a better spirit. So please I implore you, work on making a better first impression with your writing. It'll help you in the long run because if you present yourself as more reasonable or approachable, people will want to have discussions with you.

Now I feel it's best we go on our own way, even this discussion has gotten too toxic for my taste. I hope everything is going well with you and your loved ones. Please stay healthy and safe.

Adios

Ok i can understand where I might have been wrong,will keep that in mind from now.

But just a word of advice don't get so worked up over small things and this is just the internet and I am a random person who you don't even know and I am sure you know that people can be much more inconsiderate/toxic if you learn to remain calm and just ignore stuff at times it will really be beneficial for you not only here but also in real life.

Remain calm and stay safe

Adiós
Mar 31, 2020 2:38 AM
Sep 2019
Knightmare5X11 said:
axelgon5200 said:

Adios

Ok i can understand where I might have been wrong.

But just a word of advice don't get so worked up over small things and this is just the internet and I am a random person who you don't even know and I am sure you know that people can be much more inconsiderate/toxic if you learn to remain calm and just ignore stuff at times it will really be beneficial for you not only here but also in real life.

Adiós

Nah, gotta a 100 other things to be pissed about next. Plus this COVID shit ain't making things easier considering I have school but no job and stuck in isolation. Not only that, shit seems to be getting worse before its gonna get better in the good ol US.

I don't have time to remain calm but it is unfair to direct them at you considering its just MHA shit anyways.

But say it was just a gamer moment what am I gonna do (plus you didn't really help when ya said my favorite character deserved to die buuuuuuuut eh it be like that sometimes)....

But I defnently won't remain calm but I'll be sure to stay away from people cause fuck getting sick.

*bye in other foreign language*
Mar 31, 2020 2:38 AM
Sep 2019
Knightmare5X11 said:
axelgon5200 said:

Adios

Adiós

Nah, gotta a 100 other things to be pissed about next. Plus this COVID shit ain't making things easier considering I have school but no job and stuck in isolation. Not only that, shit seems to be getting worse before its gonna get better in the good ol US.

I don't have time to remain calm but it is unfair to direct them at you considering its just MHA shit anyways.

But say it was just a gamer moment what am I gonna do (plus you didn't really help when ya said my favorite character deserved to die buuuuuuuut eh it be like that sometimes)....

But I defnently won't remain calm but I'll be sure to stay away from people cause fuck getting sick.

Mar 31, 2020 2:50 AM
Mar 2019
axelgon5200 said:
Knightmare5X11 said:

Adiós

Okay if that's what you want don't remain calm but yeah remain safe I might see you in the next chapter discussion forum and I'll try to get of to a better start lol,See ya.
Mar 31, 2020 2:59 AM
Sep 2019
Knightmare5X11 said:
axelgon5200 said:

Okay if that's what you want don't remain calm but yeah remain safe I might see you in the next chapter discussion forum and I'll try to get of to a better start lol,See ya.

Fair enough, cheers mate
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

15 by ThatDeadMikey »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
Today, 3:23 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.